Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2014
Doc's Request.
15-09-2014
File Transfer...
30-09-2014
Hello all
i have a question my CIC status changed to decision made i did not received anything how long does it take still not receive re medical or passport request

Deep Son

Star Member
Jan 12, 2015
Bangalore, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 01, 2014
AOR Received.
June
File Transfer...
June
Med's Request
August 7th , 2015
Med's Done....
Feb 24th 2014
Interview........
Notapplicable
Passport Req..
October 19th
VISA ISSUED...
Hopefully soon
LANDED..........
Indeed, but on a TRV
preetiv said:
Hi,
1. They didn't ask you to submit the PCC for the above mentioned countries right??
"An applicant who has lived in a country for 6 months or more" then they consider it as travel history.

2. Oh ok!! Yes, s.19 refers to Personal information that's why they had asked you 4 additional docs related to travel docs and regarding your stay and work since 18 years.

As far as your background checks are concerned I guess they have almost completed and are quite satisfied in order to avoid further delay on your file they have asked for re-medicals

They wanted to re - conform regarding the stay and travel history that's why they have asked for additional docs.

So you can chill your file is almost through ;D

Thank you so much :D ;D
Hi preetiV , thanks for such positive words. :)
Good luck with your VISA. :)

Magnoliabuddy

Star Member
Aug 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 19, 2014
AOR Received.
April 13, 2015
IELTS Request
In Process October 9, 2015
File Transfer...
March 10, 2015
Med's Request
Complete
Med's Done....
Nov 10, 2014
Interview........
Passed
Passport Req..
June 22, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
LANDED..........
Landed
preetiv said:
Hi,
Here travel history refers to "an applicant who have lived in a country for 6 months or more and have asked to submit the PCC of those countries"

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/infORmation/security/index.asp

Who needs a police certificate?
In general, you and all the people in your family who are 18 or older need to get a police certificate. You must get one from each country or territory where you have lived for six or more months in a row since the age of 18. (For example, if you lived in a country for eight months but left on a two-week vacation, that counts as living there for eight months.)

For the country you currently live in, the police certificate must be issued no more than six months before you apply.

For countries where you have lived for six months or more, the police certificate must be issued after the last time you lived in that country.

Vacations wouldn't be a problem so you can chill :)

Don't worry you will get your visa soon :)
You are wonderful!! Thank you thank you !! God Willing and Bless us all!! ;D You have made us very happy !!

shanidbest

Star Member
Apr 2, 2015
AB
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 12, 2014
Doc's Request.
Oct. 16, 2015
AOR Received.
SA Mar. 04, 2015
File Transfer...
IP: Oct. 02, 2015
Interview........
June 16, 2016
Passport Req..
July 05, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
July 09, 2016
LANDED..........
July 15, 2016
Magnoliabuddy said:
Congratulations!! I hope I get same good news soon :). We have very close timeline.
Thanks a lot. Yes, you should get status update soon as well. Good Luck.

But I don't understand their processing system at all. Because Arvind has exact same time line as me but got in process in the end of August 2015.
And one of the applicant (I think ray85) got direct call and PPR. :eek:

Jannat Kapadia

Star Member
May 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24th November 2014
AOR Received.
18th February 2015
File Transfer...
22nd February 2015 In Process :- 21st september 2015
Med's Done....
Remedical request - 13th Nov 2015
Interview........
Hopefully Waived..!!
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Hopefully soon.
I have one more doubt..!! If they have changed the processing system nd when status changed to in process means they actually have started processing than what is the position of those applicants file who is still with AR even if they have started on next month applicants ?

victori

Aug 14, 2015
Chest Xray (in DICOM / JPEG format) with report (in PDF)
Completed MEDICAL REPORT CHEST X-RAY REQUISITION AND REPORT form (Page 5 and 6 of IMM5419) (in PDF)
Duly completed Re-assessment Form (in PDF/word)

Can anyone send me reassessment form for medical???

moga_PB29

Jun 12, 2015
Brampton,Ontario
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
26 November 2014
Nomination.....
March 2015
AOR Received.
AOR 1: Feb 2015 , AOR 2: April 2015
Med's Request
May 2016
Med's Done....
Oct 2014 and May 2016
Interview........
approved/waived
VISA ISSUED...
July 2016
LANDED..........
August 2016
preetiv said:
Hi,
Here travel history refers to "an applicant who have lived in a country for 6 months or more and have asked to submit the PCC of those countries"

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/infORmation/security/index.asp

Who needs a police certificate?
In general, you and all the people in your family who are 18 or older need to get a police certificate. You must get one from each country or territory where you have lived for six or more months in a row since the age of 18. (For example, if you lived in a country for eight months but left on a two-week vacation, that counts as living there for eight months.)

For the country you currently live in, the police certificate must be issued no more than six months before you apply.

For countries where you have lived for six months or more, the police certificate must be issued after the last time you lived in that country.

Vacations wouldn't be a problem so you can chill :)

Don't worry you will get your visa soon :)
Hello Preetiv, I am Nov 26, 2014 applicant. I stayed in Canada on valid student visa and returned India after 11 months. I have already submitted PCC from RCMP Canada (showing clean record/clean Canada 11 month travel history) along with India PCC in my application. How much time generally NDVO officer take to check security , criminality or travel history checks. I heard NDVO takes 20-25 days for no travel history candidates, but much time NDVO take for more than 6 months Canada travel/stay history candidates like me ? I heard it takes 2 to 3 months. Is that true ?

preetiv

May 4, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2014
AOR Received.
22-8-2014
File Transfer...
2-09-2014
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
29-08-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
hope so soon by God's grace
VISA ISSUED...
crossing fingers
moga_PB29 said:
Hello Preetiv, I am Nov 26, 2014 applicant. I stayed in Canada on valid student visa and returned India after 11 months. I have already submitted PCC from RCMP Canada (showing clean record/clean Canada 11 month travel history) along with India PCC in my application. How much time generally NDVO officer take to check security , criminality or travel history checks. I heard NDVO takes 20-25 days for no travel history candidates, but much time NDVO take for more than 6 months Canada travel/stay history candidates like me ? I heard it takes 2 to 3 months. Is that true ?
S, it takes 2 to 3 months of time I've couple of friends who are still waiting.
They got fingerprints scanning request on first week of July. They even did case specific inquiry got a reply from them to wait as they have transferred the file to Canada.
If no travel history it takes 2 to 3 weeks of time not more than that.

ARPC123

Sep 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27th Jul 2014
AOR Received.
19th Sep 2014
File Transfer...
19th Sep 2014; In Process: 14th Aug 2015
Med's Done....
13th Jun 2014; Re-medical: 17th Aug 2015
Passport Req..
07th Oct 2015;
VISA ISSUED...
15th Oct 2015; Decision Made: 15th Oct 2015
preetiv said:
S, it takes 2 to 3 months of time I've couple of friends who are still waiting.
They got fingerprints scanning request on first week of July. They even did case specific inquiry got a reply from them to wait as they have transferred the file to Canada.
If no travel history it takes 2 to 3 weeks of time not more than that.
Hi Preetiv,
I have a travel history to Europe.... I went twice on company purpose but stayed 2.5 month one time 1.5 month the second time.... so in total i stayed only for 4 months.... Will this make my process slow.... I got re-medical request on 17th aug, 2015 and i got it done on 19th aug, 2015....After that no response....Please help....

ARPC123

Sep 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27th Jul 2014
AOR Received.
19th Sep 2014
File Transfer...
19th Sep 2014; In Process: 14th Aug 2015
Med's Done....
13th Jun 2014; Re-medical: 17th Aug 2015
Passport Req..
07th Oct 2015;
VISA ISSUED...
15th Oct 2015; Decision Made: 15th Oct 2015
victori said:
Chest Xray (in DICOM / JPEG format) with report (in PDF)
Completed MEDICAL REPORT CHEST X-RAY REQUISITION AND REPORT form (Page 5 and 6 of IMM5419) (in PDF)
Duly completed Re-assessment Form (in PDF/word)

Can anyone send me reassessment form for medical???
Please send me your email id.. I can send you re-assessment form..

SadafAdil

Jun 2, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/07/2014
Doc's Request.
Submitted with application.
AOR Received.
28/07/2014
File Transfer...
23/09/2014
Med's Request
Submitted with application
Med's Done....
Upfront- 29/06/2014. Reassessment of medical- 14/07/2015 after request
Interview........
No Interview. Decision Made: 19/09/2015
Passport Req..
07/10/2015
arika18 said:
congrats Swati...wish u a very happy married life :)

My status changed to decision made almost 2 weeks back. Still nothing from NDVO. I called the MP office and the very nice lady told me she will call New Delhi and find out. So, by Monday she said she will email me. She did check last time (end of aug 2015) for me and my status did chance to in process after that, re-meds and then decision made. I don't know why they are waiting to send me a PPR! My daughter wants her dad for trick or treating for Halloween in Toronto. For the last 15 months I have been breaking her heart (father's day, birthday, etc.)since we moved back here. She says she wants her real daddy here and not her 'Skype daddy"! It's so upsetting how when everything is done with our file they are still making us wait! This whole process just took a great toil out of my family!
Hi Arika,
I can empathise with you, although I don't have a daughter asking me questions like that. The status of my application changed to Decision Made two weeks ago, too without any email requesting passport. I'm assuming they have a certain upper limit to the number of visas they can issue in a month. There isn't any clear answer to what is taking NDVO so long to send passport requests. I hope we get some positive news in the coming week. If it makes you feel any better, I think you can tell your daughter now that she will have her real daddy for trick and treating this Halloween; and you won't even be lying when you say that.
Much love to the little one and good luck to you.

arika18

Star Member
Nov 6, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2014
AOR Received.
12-09-2014
File Transfer...
12-09-2014 (in process since 14-08-2015)
Med's Request
re-meds req: 17-08-2015 done: 18-08-2015
Med's Done....
30-06-2014
Interview........
no interview- Decision made 21-09-2015
Passport Req..
7-10-2015
SadafAdil said:
Hi Arika,
I can empathise with you, although I don't have a daughter asking me questions like that. The status of my application changed to Decision Made two weeks ago, too without any email requesting passport. I'm assuming they have a certain upper limit to the number of visas they can issue in a month. There isn't any clear answer to what is taking NDVO so long to send passport requests. I hope we get some positive news in the coming week. If it makes you feel any better, I think you can tell your daughter now that she will have her real daddy for trick and treating this Halloween; and you won't even be lying when you say that.
Much love to the little one and good luck to you.
Hi Sadafadil,
You are such a sweetheart! Thank you so much :) Yes, when I saw my status changed to decision made 2 weeks back I did jump and hugged my daughter and told her daddy will definitely be here for Halloween. I have been giving her hopes and breaking her heart and this time I don't want to be wrong. As you said and I also hope by this coming week we do get to hear something. Wish you all the very best and hope we both get to some good news soon. In Shaa Allah.

arika18

Star Member
Nov 6, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2014
AOR Received.
12-09-2014
File Transfer...
12-09-2014 (in process since 14-08-2015)
Med's Request
re-meds req: 17-08-2015 done: 18-08-2015
Med's Done....
30-06-2014
Interview........
no interview- Decision made 21-09-2015
Passport Req..
7-10-2015
ARPC123 said:
Hi Preetiv,
I have a travel history to Europe.... I went twice on company purpose but stayed 2.5 month one time 1.5 month the second time.... so in total i stayed only for 4 months.... Will this make my process slow.... I got re-medical request on 17th aug, 2015 and i got it done on 19th aug, 2015....After that no response....Please help....
Hi ARPC123,
I don't think it has anything to do with travel history as my husband stayed out of India for 2 years and we had to submit PCC of that country. We July applicants are just badly stuck. Don't worry I am sure you will get your decision made soon but even after decision made I am still waiting! Have u tried calling the MP office? That's what I have been doing, is calling the MP office and they have been giving me updates. I have never ordered notes though. Don't worry just hang in there.

preetiv

May 4, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2014
AOR Received.
22-8-2014
File Transfer...
2-09-2014
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
29-08-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
hope so soon by God's grace
VISA ISSUED...
crossing fingers
ARPC123 said:
Hi Preetiv,
Hi APRC123,
You don't have to worry you are already through.
You will soon hear from them
I hope After a long weekend Tomorrow we all get ppr,dm and ip