NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 OCT, 2014
AOR Received.
AOR1: 23 JAN, 2014; SA: 27 JAN 2015.
File Transfer...
AOR2: MARCH 3, 2015. INPROCESS: 04 SEP 2015. ADR: SAME DATE AS INPROCESS ASKED FOR PCC
Med's Request
27 JAN 2015 UPFRONT
Med's Done....
18 FEB, 2015. MEDICAL PASSED / RECEIVED GCMS
Interview........
WAVIED / PASS RECOMMENDED GCMS
Passport Req..
DM: 13 DEC 2015 (101 DAYS FROM IP TO DM); PPR 14 DEC 2015
VISA ISSUED...
DONE - SENT TO ISLAMABAD; DISPATCHED 06 JAN 2016
LANDED..........
21 FEB 2016
Gori said:
Hi guys,

Quick question, we are november application and we went in process on Septmber 26th, our medical expires November 8th, my question is: is ithere a possibility for us to get lucky and get DM before the expiration of the medicals if not what we should expect? Thanks
There's a probability that they will accept your medical by the expiration but in terms of decision made New Delhi processing is random. Just order your notes.

rambopg

Apr 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
25-Jun-2015
File Transfer...
07-Jul-2015
Med's Request
25-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
24-May-2016
Passport Req..
14-Jun-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
1-Jul-2016
orchid14 said:
I heard that earlier when the file changes to IP within few weeks it turns to DM. how it was possible then?? what i think of the process is that when they are satisfied with the furnished details in file the last step is sending the applicant re-meds( if needed). Because i haven't heard anyone getting ADR or falling in interview category after getting re-meds request. The time delay after sending the re-meds is questionable....even i wonder what these ppl do in the last step.. ::) may be the volume of files waiting for re-meds queue or they do secondary check again...dts doubtful. This is just my view, seniors probably can answer it.
The time delay after Re-med is understandable. What they do is that after they send re-med request, they put your file in another pile (re-med pile). And wait 1 to 3 months and then look at it again. Till that time they look at other files and process them.

Beaver21

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2015-03-12
Doc's Request.
NOT YET
AOR Received.
SA - MAY13/2015
Med's Done....
2015-02-12
Interview........
DON'T KNOW YET
Mateen_aka said:
Hi Beaver21,

Opinions of members on the forums differ when it comes to weather you have been scheduled for a interview. I believe if your ECAS is still AR/MR pass the average 8-9 months for in process then there's a higher probably for interview because they have to arrange for a interview date and send out interview letters. Some members state that in process is good sign, some are saying it's nothing special. Just wait till you go in process, wait 1-2 months then order notes.
Thanks for your reply. I will wait a couple of months after it goes in process.

Shruti001

Feb 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 4, 2014
AOR Received.
Aug 28, 2014
File Transfer...
October 3, 2014
Med's Done....
Jun 24, 2014 - RE- med July 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
October 14, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
October...
LANDED..........
Not yet
sunny6359 said:
Thanks bro, this is great information.. i guess that mean we have passed out the requirements.
But one thing i dont understand is that some of the applicants did remedical for while now, but still very few DM.

Yes, I am one of those. Did my remed in June and I'm still IP. It's been more than 3 months and still nothing!!
We did MP enquiry, but MP hasn't gotten back to us yet.

It's been 13 months since my application. My 2nd wedding anniversary is coming up in 2 weeks, and we are still apart!! Waiting at the mercy of NDVO!

orchid14

Star Member
May 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-9-2014
Doc's Request.
16-7-2014
AOR Received.
30-10-2014
File Transfer...
14-11-2014
Med's Request
24-8-2015 ; IP since 6-8-2015; DM Nov 6 2015.
Med's Done....
25-8-2015
rambopg said:
The time delay after Re-med is understandable. What they do is that after they send re-med request, they put your file in another pile (re-med pile). And wait 1 to 3 months and then look at it again. Till that time they look at other files and process them.
yeah right!! even i thought this dts what i mentioned above. But this is insane ...they are taking so damn long time to open a file after that when everything is okay there is a delay again with Re-meds to DM. hope something good all should hear very soon....we all deserve happy life after long painful separation.

sunny6359

Aug 29, 2014
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 6, 2014
File Transfer...
In Process from Aug 17,2015
Med's Done....
September, 2015
Passport Req..
DM on Oct 30, 2015. Waiting for PPR
I just want to get over with this process.... not able to wait any more.. it is taking just way too long.. the painful thing is that i applied 4-5 months late.. so actually my wife is in India after marriage from almost 16 months now :( :(

Magnoliabuddy

Star Member
Aug 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 19, 2014
AOR Received.
April 13, 2015
IELTS Request
In Process October 9, 2015
File Transfer...
March 10, 2015
Med's Request
Complete
Med's Done....
Nov 10, 2014
Interview........
Passed
Passport Req..
June 22, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
LANDED..........
Landed
AruV said:
Hi Magnoliabuddy,
Any update on ur application?
No. Not a thing. You?

Deep Son

Star Member
Jan 12, 2015
Bangalore, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 01, 2014
AOR Received.
June
File Transfer...
June
Med's Request
August 7th , 2015
Med's Done....
Feb 24th 2014
Interview........
Notapplicable
Passport Req..
October 19th
VISA ISSUED...
Hopefully soon
LANDED..........
Indeed, but on a TRV
preetiv said:
Yeah, I have another doubt , if they have asked for re medial request they should have completed all other checks like eligibility, background checks(security, criminality and rfv check) by this time know???
Hello Preetiv

You have come up with a very valid and relevant question.
I also appreciate your quick help to those with issues and your active participation here on this forum.

Now, without deviating, let me come to your question.
Am presenting my case, with a lot of dates. Please read on carefully .

I ordered for GCMS notes (second time) on July 20th. The GCMS notes says it was generated on 22nd July.
I got the notes exactly within 30 days on the 20th of August in an Email.

(Please see, the notes was generated 2 days after my request, was held with them for a month and I received it a month later)

Now, in the notes - Criminality - not started
Security - Not started
There is also a mention of the under mentioned in the notes

A. Request for re medicals
B. Additional documents.

We got a mail from NDVO on August 7th for the above two documents.

Now, my question is

1. The notes was generated on July 22nd and makes a mention of additional documents and remedicals, we get the request from NDVO almost 15 days later ??
2. Criminality and security check had not started yet.
3. My status changed to In Process on June 11th. After 2 months of IP, I get a remed request ??

So, as per my understanding, we just can't gauge the working of NDVO in a definite manner.

SHIVSHAZ

Star Member
Oct 1, 2015
Hai everyone,
hello friends. i am new to this site. please help me in giving your valuable suggestions regarding my file status.
Thanks.

SHIVSHAZ

Star Member
Oct 1, 2015
I filed my application on 9th sep 2014. TO get my sponsorship approval it took me almost 4 months. i got my sponsorship approval in jan 20,2015. AOR1
AOR 2 THAT filed was received on feb 11 2015.
MEDICALS upfront in aug 2014.

On sep 6,2015 my file status was changed. It says IN-PROCESS

on my ecas it says:
1.we received your application for permanent residence on october29,2014.
2.we sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application on feb 11,2015.
3.we started processing your application on feb 11,2015.
4.medical results have been received.

After sep 6,2015 till now there is no update. no requests further because my medicals are expired. no re-medical request.
What should i do? should i keep waiting or should i apply for notes.
please guide me.
thanks.

sharma S

Star Member
Mar 1, 2015
sunny6359 said:
I just want to get over with this process.... not able to wait any more.. it is taking just way too long.. the painful thing is that i applied 4-5 months late.. so actually my wife is in India after marriage from almost 16 months now :( :(
same like u 16 month over

aikam

Star Member
Sep 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 June
Doc's Request.
6 January
AOR Received.
21 August
File Transfer...
05 September
Med's Done....
June 3 2014
Interview........
No aS per notes
Passport Req..
Waiting
Looks like we still have much of backlog.... NDVO needs to work !!! Actually:::;;;

preetiv

May 4, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2014
AOR Received.
22-8-2014
File Transfer...
2-09-2014
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
29-08-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
hope so soon by God's grace
VISA ISSUED...
crossing fingers
Deep Son said:
Hello Preetiv

You have come up with a very valid and relevant question.
I also appreciate your quick help to those with issues and your active participation here on this forum.

Now, without deviating, let me come to your question.
Am presenting my case, with a lot of dates. Please read on carefully .

I ordered for GCMS notes (second time) on July 20th. The GCMS notes says it was generated on 22nd July.
I got the notes exactly within 30 days on the 20th of August in an Email.

(Please see, the notes was generated 2 days after my request, was held with them for a month and I received it a month later)

Now, in the notes - Criminality - not started
Security - Not started
There is also a mention of the under mentioned in the notes

A. Request for re medicals
B. Additional documents.

We got a mail from NDVO on August 7th for the above two documents.

Now, my question is

1. The notes was generated on July 22nd and makes a mention of additional documents and remedicals, we get the request from NDVO almost 15 days later ??
2. Criminality and security check had not started yet.
3. My status changed to In Process on June 11th. After 2 months of IP, I get a remed request ??

So, as per my understanding, we just can't gauge the working of NDVO in a definite manner.
Hello,
Happy Morning Deep Son
Oh God!! It's again confusing me :(
1. Do you have any travel history??
2. Security and criminality checks takes 2 to (max) of 3 weeks of time (if you don't have any travel history) . In your notes last few pages top right of the corner have they mentioned s.15??
3. As far as IP is concerned the moment an immigration officer have started reviewing your file they change the e-cas as IP these days.
4. You said they have asked for your additional documents if you don't mind me asking may I know what sort of additional docs they had asked for??

Is there any one in the forum who had gone for MP inquiry or applied for GCMS notes after getting their re-medical request??? I guess they can help us with this issue :)

This is my wild guess I may also be wrong
I still feel after completing all the checks i.e Eligibility,Medicals, Background checks (security,criminality and RFV checks) they ask for Re - Medicals.
Else why will an IO ask for Re- Medicals if an applicant has not cleared their background checks it's a waste of time for them and waste of time and money 4 us.

megin

Star Member
Apr 20, 2015
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-04-2015
I have been here since april, and they are still stuck around same months july.august, not moving forward at all. the way they are going now, it does seem like things are getting worse and wait will be long and painful. Is there any kind of reason now they are working really slow?

Tenso

Star Member
Aug 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/10/2014
File Transfer...
05/02/2015. In Process: 17/08/2015
Med's Request
Remedical request 27/08/2015 Done on 31/08/2015
Med's Done....
Upfront 11/08/2014
Passport Req..
28/10/2015
VISA ISSUED...
04/11/2015
LANDED..........
15/02/2016
preetiv said:
1. Do you have any travel history??
2. Security and criminality checks takes 2 to (max) of 3 weeks of time (if you don't have any travel history) . In your notes last few pages top right of the corner have they mentioned s.15??
Hi, Preetiv, thank you for always being there to help us and solve our queries.
I do have travel history and I'm wondering if that could cause some delay in processing of my file.
I didn't have to submit PCC for them, though, coz it was just a vacation and I had stayed for 1 month and 3 months respectively. Still, what do you think about it?
It's been a month now that I have competed my remedicals and I'm IP since August 17th. The wait is getting crazier day by day. Just hoping for good things to happen for all of us waiting.