Sept/04/2014
Passport Req..
Jan/18/2016
VISA ISSUED...
Oct/09/2015
LANDED..........
Feb/05/2016
spiker79 said:
We didnt fill up this form for the first time doing upfront medicals. Why are they asking this during remedical
Good point. I really dont know and can only speculate that this is a different process

preetiv

May 4, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2014
AOR Received.
22-8-2014
File Transfer...
2-09-2014
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
29-08-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
hope so soon by God's grace
VISA ISSUED...
crossing fingers
draxz1289 said:
Good point. I really dont know and can only speculate that this is a different process
That's because in first medicals you have to take complete test where as in re medicals it's just the( xray general check up eye test bp height weight so they ask to fill the re assessment form)these are valid for just 12 months where as (blood test, urinary etc) are valid for 18 months that's why after re medical if you all would have noticed applicants get visa with in 6 months of time but where as landing in re medicals are valid for 1 year.

Aten

Star Member
Apr 12, 2013
My Wife is here in Canada on Visit Status. Can she submit her passport at Ottawa upon her ppr from New Delhi? Please do let me know.

Thanks in advance

jaytanz

Sep 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2014
Interview........
Recommended on 27th April 2016 (Approved) DM 5th May
Passport Req..
9th May 2016
VISA ISSUED...
11th may 2016
LANDED..........
TRV ✌
Aten said:
My Wife is here in Canada on Visit Status. Can she submit her passport at Ottawa upon her ppr from New Delhi? Please do let me know.

Thanks in advance
yes she can indeed do that

good luck

gurkul

Star Member
Jul 2, 2015
Re: NEW DELHI - 2015 APPLICANTS

hi guys I have question, I am sponsor from surrey bc,my Indian passport is going to expire I need to renew it, i am not going to add my husband last name as its long process, but I need to add my husband name ,please tell me procedure ,its very urgent please reply asap

draxz1289

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October/28/2014
AOR Received.
Feb/04/2015, IP Since Feb/04/2015
File Transfer...
Jan/19/2015
Med's Request
Re-Medicals - Sept/23/2015
Med's Done....
Sept/04/2014
Passport Req..
Jan/18/2016
VISA ISSUED...
Oct/09/2015
LANDED..........
Feb/05/2016
ARPC123 said:
We no need to fill any form.... take the re-medical requested email, passport size photos, reassessment form and passport to the hospital they will do the rest....
Good Luck....
back to this question again.. Is the reassessment form the IMM5419 or the reassessment word document which was supposed to be received in the email - we didnt receive it, the user preetiv shared it

sudiptakaran

Sep 2, 2015
Hi all
i have a question for seniors we have applied our file n oct 2014 and got our file no in Jan and Aor 2 n march but till now its still AR/MR now i got to knw tht the applicant can apply TRV on behalf of file no.
now my question s after gng on behalf of trv can we get our pr documents in canada only or we need to come India for tht?? And also is applying for TRV will effect the PR file alredy submitted??
Urgent reply needed from seniors thanx n advance.

Divyanjali

Star Member
Dec 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 Oct 2014
AOR Received.
14 Jan 2015
File Transfer...
19 Jan 2015
Med's Request
Remed 21st september
Med's Done....
1 August 2014
Interview........
Inprocess since 14th august
draxz1289 said:
back to this question again.. Is the reassessment form the IMM5419 or the reassessment word document which was supposed to be received in the email - we didnt receive it, the user preetiv shared it
Hii draxz i just did my remeds ... I took the print out of email and the attachment photocopy of passport with original passport as they need to check with it. ..and 2 photographs thats it ..firstly i did my eye check up worth 400 rupess then did my ht and wt .. Chest xray worth 500 then general doctor consultation worth 500 ... Charges may vary according to hospitals ..... Nothing to worry if ur wife was fit during the last 1 year .. Check thoroughly ur email u'd definitely would have an attachment which is to be filled by the panel physician .. If not lemme know

jaytanz

Sep 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2014
Interview........
Recommended on 27th April 2016 (Approved) DM 5th May
Passport Req..
9th May 2016
VISA ISSUED...
11th may 2016
LANDED..........
TRV ✌
sudiptakaran said:
Hi all
i have a question for seniors we have applied our file n oct 2014 and got our file no in Jan and Aor 2 n march but till now its still AR/MR now i got to knw tht the applicant can apply TRV on behalf of file no.
now my question s after gng on behalf of trv can we get our pr documents in canada only or we need to come India for tht?? And also is applying for TRV will effect the PR file alredy submitted??
Urgent reply needed from seniors thanx n advance.
you can apply for TRV anytime chances of approval depends on the proofs you provide you need to have a strong connection to your country of residence for example a stable job or a business ,property owned in the country of residence also helps rest is luck its kind of Russian Roulette don't take me wrong i was recommended for an interview and had least expectation for TRV but my TRV was approved so its no point relating this two visas

if your TRV is approved and in future your PR application too is approved you can always submit your passport at Ottawa but if ever you are recommended for an interview (hope Not) the applicant for sure has to visit Canadian High commission in New Delhi as per the schedule

hope that helps
Good luck

Good luck

draxz1289

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October/28/2014
AOR Received.
Feb/04/2015, IP Since Feb/04/2015
File Transfer...
Jan/19/2015
Med's Request
Re-Medicals - Sept/23/2015
Med's Done....
Sept/04/2014
Passport Req..
Jan/18/2016
VISA ISSUED...
Oct/09/2015
LANDED..........
Feb/05/2016
Divyanjali said:
Hii draxz i just did my remeds ... I took the print out of email and the attachment photocopy of passport with original passport as they need to check with it. ..and 2 photographs thats it ..firstly i did my eye check up worth 400 rupess then did my ht and wt .. Chest xray worth 500 then general doctor consultation worth 500 ... Charges may vary according to hospitals ..... Nothing to worry if ur wife was fit during the last 1 year .. Check thoroughly ur email u'd definitely would have an attachment which is to be filled by the panel physician .. If not lemme know
Hey Divyanjali,

Thank you for replying +1. She didn't get an attachment in the email which is weird since others have got it. Did anyone else not receive the attachment

amritraj

May 27, 2015
Re: NEW DELHI - 2015 APPLICANTS

gurkul said:
hi guys I have question, I am sponsor from surrey bc,my Indian passport is going to expire I need to renew it, i am not going to add my husband last name as its long process, but I need to add my husband name ,please tell me procedure ,its very urgent please reply asap
Hi there is online form for renewal of passport, that you have to fill up and take it to the consulate. for more information got to vfs office in surrey
on 120 and 82 they will give u all information.

Kev85

Star Member
Jan 27, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,
Im the sponsor (PR in Canada). My Wife in India wants to change her address on her application. Whats the best way to do so?

AruV

Star Member
Aug 26, 2015
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th Nov,2014
AOR Received.
19th Feb,2015
File Transfer...
30th March,2015 In Process: 9th Oct, 2015
Med's Done....
10th Nov,2014
Passport Req..
Hope soon
VISA ISSUED...
Hope soon
LANDED..........
Hope soon
Got my notes last night. According to it nothing has been started yet. Medical and PCC passed and due date Iis 20th Feb,2016.

sudiptakaran

Sep 2, 2015
jaytanz said:
you can apply for TRV anytime chances of approval depends on the proofs you provide you need to have a strong connection to your country of residence for example a stable job or a business ,property owned in the country of residence also helps rest is luck its kind of Russian Roulette don't take me wrong i was recommended for an interview and had least expectation for TRV but my TRV was approved so its no point relating this two visas

if your TRV is approved and in future your PR application too is approved you can always submit your passport at Ottawa but if ever you are recommended for an interview (hope Not) the applicant for sure has to visit Canadian High commission in New Delhi as per the schedule

hope that helps
Good luck

Good luck

Hello sir
thank u so much for ur valuable reply. Me gonna apply it soon. Fingers crossed
regards

sudiptakaran

Sep 2, 2015
jaytanz said:

hope that helps
Good luck

Good luck

Hi refer to above i have only one conceen. I have left my job n May 2015 and living with my inlaws. Now wot ties i should show??