+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW DELHI - 2014 APPLICANTS

DM14

Star Member
Feb 15, 2015
d4d said:
Got the PPR email today for my wife. checked online and the status has changed to DM as well.

Thank you everyone for all the support & help. I pray that everyone here gets to experience the joy my wife and I are going through right now very soon as well.
Congratulations to both of you d4d

moneey

Star Member
Sep 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
sep 16
Doc's Request.
25 july div petition
AOR Received.
nov 5
File Transfer...
nov 5
Med's Request
remedical 25 august
Med's Done....
april 2014,27 august2015
Interview........
waived
KRPB10 said:
Hello Everyone,

I would like share my timelines and incidences which occurred ;

Applied : September 30, 2014
File at Delhi : November 29, 2014
In Process : June 11, 2015

On 23rd June, i got call from Canadian High commission that my medical is expiring on 25 Aug, we are processing your file on condition if i can enter Canada before 25 aug, i told them, its OK for me and i can go before 25 Aug. After that i did not receive any communication. I sent an email on July 30 asking about my case and today i receive phone call again that my case has been put into interview and when i asked when i shall receive interview mail and what about 25 Aug phone call, they said it can't be informed and there would be one month's time between interview mail and interview date.

I do not understand NDVO working style. Shall i do re-medical in advance or wait for interview mail ?

This system is simply destroying golden period of our lives
hey wat questions they asked u during the pH call...can u please explain everything in detail....

KRPB10

Aug 10, 2015
@d4d & divyanjali : I am planning to order notes immediately... I did MP enquiry in July but there was general so called answer that wait for 16 months process to be completed.
In June month's call, i don't figure that something triggered them to put it on interview because the guy simply asked my consent to travel before August 25 which i accepted in first instance, he was not seeming high ranked officer - he was speaking raw Hindi. The call which i got today, it was lady, seems to be an officer informed me that my interview will be called.
Do you guys have any idea that when my interview may be called and how much time they take after interview.
Thanks

KRPB10

Aug 10, 2015
@ Moner
DM14 said:
Congratulations to both of you d4d
June 23, 2015 - Call
Following Questions asked
Q1 : General Information about personal credentials, like DOB, place of birth etc.
A : Information provided
Q2 : Can you enter Canada before 25th August, as your file is with processing officer and your medical will expire on August 25, if you can't enter then you will have to do re-medical and your file will be in queue of pending files .
Ans : I said "YES", i can travel.
Then guy told me that you will receive PPR soon, i asked when ? He told that it would not be so late.

After that i kept waiting and today got call that my interview will be conducted and don't know When .....

Jannat Kapadia

Star Member
May 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24th November 2014
AOR Received.
18th February 2015
File Transfer...
22nd February 2015 In Process :- 21st september 2015
Med's Done....
Remedical request - 13th Nov 2015
Interview........
Hopefully Waived..!!
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Hopefully soon.
When our turn will come ? So much depressed..!! Any Nov applicantd got update ?

Rozi

Star Member
Mar 16, 2015
HI everyone!

I have a question that our status will changed to IN PROCESS, when we receive our Re-medical or first we have to be done with Re-medical then our status will change to IN PROCESS?

Divyanjali

Star Member
Dec 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 Oct 2014
AOR Received.
14 Jan 2015
File Transfer...
19 Jan 2015
Med's Request
Remed 21st september
Med's Done....
1 August 2014
Interview........
Inprocess since 14th august
Rozi said:
HI everyone!

I have a question that our status will changed to IN PROCESS, when we receive our Re-medical or first we have to be done with Re-medical then our status will change to IN PROCESS?
Inprocess has got nothing to do with remed ... When they are done with ur background checks ... And satisfied with ur file they proceed to inprocess
Majority of cases got their remed requests after inprocess
Good luvk

Rozi

Star Member
Mar 16, 2015
Divyanjali said:
Inprocess has got nothing to do with remed ... When they are done with ur background checks ... And satisfied with ur file they proceed to inprocess
Good luvk
Thanks for the reply

My medical got expired on June and still no Re-medical and no updates on status.

Divyanjali

Star Member
Dec 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 Oct 2014
AOR Received.
14 Jan 2015
File Transfer...
19 Jan 2015
Med's Request
Remed 21st september
Med's Done....
1 August 2014
Interview........
KRPB10 said:
@ d4d & divyanjali : I am planning to order notes immediately... I did MP enquiry in July but there was general so called answer that wait for 16 months process to be completed.
In June month's call, i don't figure that something triggered them to put it on interview because the guy simply asked my consent to travel before August 25 which i accepted in first instance, he was not seeming high ranked officer - he was speaking raw Hindi. The call which i got today, it was lady, seems to be an officer informed me that my interview will be called.
Do you guys have any idea that when my interview may be called and how much time they take after interview.
Thanks
Sorry to hear that
But u got a point to discuss with the mp ... That u got a call and tell him all the detail ... I dont think notes could answer ur problem ... Do order notes as there is no harm in it.. But it would take time ... Go for case specific enquiry or mp as these would help u in gettin answers..i mean a bit quick then waiting for notes
I hope ur mp listens to ur problem and would help u out..
Good luck

Divyanjali

Star Member
Dec 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 Oct 2014
AOR Received.
14 Jan 2015
File Transfer...
19 Jan 2015
Med's Request
Remed 21st september
Med's Done....
1 August 2014
Interview........
Rozi said:
Thanks for the reply

My medical got expired on June and still no Re-medical and no updates on status.
Stay hopeful and positive they are pacing up
Good luck

orchid14

Star Member
May 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-9-2014
Doc's Request.
16-7-2014
AOR Received.
30-10-2014
File Transfer...
14-11-2014
Med's Request
24-8-2015 ; IP since 6-8-2015; DM Nov 6 2015.
Med's Done....
25-8-2015
Divyanjali said:
Good luvk

hi...Is that first they go with the background checks and then only the status gets changed to in-process?

Divyanjali

Star Member
Dec 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 Oct 2014
AOR Received.
14 Jan 2015
File Transfer...
19 Jan 2015
Med's Request
Remed 21st september
Med's Done....
1 August 2014
Interview........
orchid14 said:
hi...Is that first they go with the background checks and then only the status gets changed to in-process?
Thats what i think Although u get an inprocess there are may here who got interview letters ..... There are lots of check security , medical etc ... They check how did ur husband/ wife landed ... Their details etc..

preetiv

May 4, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2014
AOR Received.
22-8-2014
File Transfer...
2-09-2014
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
29-08-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
hope so soon by God's grace
VISA ISSUED...
crossing fingers
orchid14 said:
Once the file gets transferred to ndvo
-You get aor
-they look out for eligibility
- they look in for medicals
-Ask for extra docs if any
-at times med and in process is done hand in hand
-Last stage is the background and criminality check
-Request for pp

In very rare cases order changes this is the standard process as far as I have seen