File Transfer...
September 20th
Med's Done....
Upfront
Passport Req..
november 10th 2015
Gagan Kharor said:
We got marriage 31-March-2011.my wife is P.R of Canada
This is my Re-applied Application. Timeline is following previous & current application.

Previous Application

1- Application Received 24-Aug-2011
2-Interview at NDVO 17-May-2012
3-Processing Started 8-Nov-2012
4-Decision made in Nov-2012 'Application Refused, Reason:Marriage is Not Genuine"
That time we have common one kid.

Current Application
1- Application Received at CPC Missi:15-Dec-2014
2- SA 06-March-2015
3- AOR-2 10-Apr-2015

E-Case Status : AR/MR

Now We have common two son and both of my son Paternity DNA Test Reports attached with application in advance.My marriage is genuine but we have age gap (10 years) wife older.

So please reply me ''what happen next?''
Hi,

Previous application :

Your previous application rejected because your marriage is not genuine in 2011. you didnt apply for petition when they reject your application ??
why you didnt fight back when they say your marriage is not genuine ?? why you accepted it?? ... you should have fighted with them so that you can reduce your waiting time, it's almost 5 years !!
did you submit all required documents like marriage photos, chat history ... etc.
did you have any travel history when you applied in 2011??(You and your spouse meet each other)
do you think you miss any documents which leads for rejection ?? it might be helpful for forum members if you share it...

Present application:

Now you have common two kids, so your marriage is genuine as per documents, add waiting time 8-9 months from the date of AOR2, you might hear something after that. Age factor not a problem until there is a love between two.

preetiv

May 4, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2014
AOR Received.
22-8-2014
File Transfer...
2-09-2014
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
29-08-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
hope so soon by God's grace
VISA ISSUED...
crossing fingers
2muchofwait said:
thanks for ur suggestion, ya I will be mailing them hope they reply , I already mailed them 2 weeks back saying my 16 months are going to be completed this month pls issue PPR or let me know the update by when can I expect it...coz even after sending passport it will take min 2 weeks so I thought if they want 2 finish the process by July end they shud issue ppr request atleast 2 weeks before my 16 months r getting completed...anyways so far no reply I hv got from them...wonder if my new mail will get me a reply or not
In that case you can expect your ppr by august

m.sahiba12

Jun 25, 2015
Gagan Kharor said:
my sponsor (wife) appeal to immigration after received refusel letter. after nearabout one year court give hearing date to my lawyer.but with bad luck my lawyer cheated us. On hearing day he called us that we cannot won the case.my lawyer done withdraw my appeal on hearing day.that time my wife was 4 month pregnancy.

So after my second baby birth i re-applied my this present case.

Please give me your advises?

Gagan ji , m sure I can't even imagine how bad u must be feeling right now. I pray everyday and from now onwards u guys are going to be in my prayers. U please have faith in god . Apne proofs collect karde jao so that the moment u get chance to prove urself,u shuld be ready. Rabb na kare per incase they call u for interview don't get scared...rather take it positively ..atleast u are given chance to prove ur marriage genuine. Answer each question confidently. Body language matters a lot.
Don't panic..it doesnt let u give ur best okay..baba ji sab theek karnge :) :)
God Bless !!

CVIF123

Star Member
Jul 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July4
File Transfer...
September 20th
Med's Done....
Upfront
Passport Req..
november 10th 2015
Gagan Kharor said:
my sponsor (wife) appeal to immigration after received refusel letter. after nearabout one year court give hearing date to my lawyer.but with bad luck my lawyer cheated us. On hearing day he called us that we cannot won the case.my lawyer done withdraw my appeal on hearing day.that time my wife was 4 month pregnancy.

So after my second baby birth i re-applied my this present case.

Please give me your advises?
That's bad !!, your lawyer shouldn't do that !!,

As you reapplied again so your processing times will be the same like other in the forum, so for initial update on your file you need to wait for 8 to 9 months after your NDVO acknowledgement (AOR2). Hope you will get it this time soon !!

Sam_80

Dec 1, 2012
Gagan Kharor said:
My son is Canadian Citizen by Birth and Wife is P.R of Canada.

Hope your wife is the sponsor, In that case can they come and stay with you in INDIA when your PR is in progress?

Can a sponsor(PR) leave CANADA during the application process?

Blr

Star Member
Dec 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 November 2014
AOR Received.
AOR1: 17 Jan 2015, SA: 30 Jan 2015
File Transfer...
File received at NDVO: 13 Feb 2015 (Through CaseReviewTeam as no AOR2), IP: 12 Sept 2015
Med's Done....
17-07-2014
Sam_80 said:
Hope your wife is the sponsor, In that case can they come and stay with you in INDIA when your PR is in progress?

Can a sponsor(PR) leave CANADA during the application process?
As per CIC, PR Sponsor is not supposed to leave Canada and live in another country. Maximum advised vacations for PR Sponsor is 4 weeks

Blr

Star Member
Dec 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 November 2014
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
File received at NDVO: 13 Feb 2015 (Through CaseReviewTeam as no AOR2), IP: 12 Sept 2015
Med's Done....
17-07-2014
OTR said:
Hi everyone just wanted to clear this
while applying for TRV the form says you have to write your name in native language also. Iam applying online, do i still have to print the form and write name in native language and upload the form
as far as signature is concerned in online forms you have to just enter your name with a security question which works for ur online signature.

also how much bank balance is sufficient to show ? if i say that i will be responsible for all my expenses

thanks
I uploaded the form without writing names in native language. My TRV was refused due to ties in Canada and home country, current immigrantion status......etc, but not because of incomplete forms or information.

So you can leave it blank.

Bank balance depends on your income, financial status, no of days you are planning to live in Canada on TRV etc. The more you show, the better it is.

All the best

Tihompra01

Star Member
Jul 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09 April 2015
AOR Received.
15 May 2015
File Transfer...
12 June 2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
22-08-2016
Passport Req..
22-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-08-2016
LANDED..........
02-10-2016
That restriction is for PR holder sponsor only not for any Canadian citizen who is sponsoring his/her spouse

Blr said:
As per CIC, PR Sponsor is not supposed to leave Canada and live in another country. Maximum advised vacations for PR Sponsor is 4 weeks

Blr

Star Member
Dec 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 November 2014
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
17-07-2014
Tihompra01 said:
That restriction is for PR holder sponsor only not for any Canadian citizen who is sponsoring his/her spouse
Tihompra01,

Gagan Kharor said his wife is the sponsor and she is a Canada PR. And his Son is Canada citizen by birth. Please see his previous post.

I said PR Sponsor is not supposed to live (not more than 4 weeks vacations) in another country during sponsorship process.

CVIF123

Star Member
Jul 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July4
File Transfer...
September 20th
Med's Done....
Upfront
Passport Req..
november 10th 2015
Blr said:
I uploaded the form without writing names in native language. My TRV was refused due to ties in Canada and home country, current immigrantion status......etc, but not because of incomplete forms or information.

So you can leave it blank.

Bank balance depends on your income, financial status, no of days you are planning to live in Canada on TRV etc. The more you show, the better it is.

All the best
Hi Blr,

How about your medical ?? did you submit medical for your TRV ?? as it is short vacation do we need to submit medical in online ??

chandy13.13

Star Member
Jul 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-1-2014
AOR Received.
5-4-2014
Med's Done....
6-11-2013 remedicAL 19-3-2015
Interview........
12-03-2015 decision made on 10 sept 2015
Passport Req..
14-sep-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-sep-2015
LANDED..........
very soon
2muchofwait said:
jiska darr tha wohi hua...my screen name has become a reality thanks 2 ndvo

I am a Jan 2014 applicant, my 18 months completed since filed for immi...still status says IP

my interview was 15may and I am still in process and no passport request till date, I did remedical without request just 4 days before interview and gave the remedical receipt paper in my interview and they accepted it

I applied notes 3weeks after interview it showed eligibility passed, criminality and background not started, last week I called mp and they replied criminality and background started it will take few more months...

my 16 months at ndvo also completed today...what do u suggest I shud do...really tensed

does the Pcc expire after 1 year shud v give it alongwith re-medi? life has come to a standstill since 1.5 yrs really fed up now...is nothing in our hand to fasten this overdelayed process...do v have any rights after file crosses avg processing time at ndvo?

pls help...thanks in advance.

We are in same boat i m also jan 2014 applicant my interview was done in march 15 and i got medical request on same day and i submitted on 19 march but still my status is IP. I am going to complete my 16 months with NDVO in next 5 days. my husband called MP in june and after one month we get reply that our inquiry is irrelevant because according to timeline 16 months was not over at that time. he again send the inquiry in 17july by MP and we are waiting for next reply.

chandy13.13

Star Member
Jul 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-1-2014
AOR Received.
5-4-2014
Med's Done....
6-11-2013 remedicAL 19-3-2015
Interview........
12-03-2015 decision made on 10 sept 2015
Passport Req..
14-sep-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-sep-2015
LANDED..........
very soon
pls Anybody tell after how many days embassy reply to MP inquiry?
Can we go for MP inquiry before the timeline of 16 months with NDVO ?

CVIF123

Star Member
Jul 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July4
File Transfer...
September 20th
Med's Done....
Upfront
Passport Req..
november 10th 2015
chandy13.13 said:
pls Anybody tell after how many days embassy reply to MP inquiry?
Can we go for MP inquiry before the timeline of 16 months with NDVO ?
you can do MP inquiry 16 months after receiving acknowledgement from NDVO . It's too early to request before but you can do anytime after 8-10 months of receipt of acknowledgement.

Can you share your interview experience if you don't mind, it would be more helpful for forum members ??

Blr

Star Member
Dec 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 November 2014
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
17-07-2014
CVIF123 said:
Hi Blr,

How about your medical ?? did you submit medical for your TRV ?? as it is short vacation do we need to submit medical in online ??
For TRV, medical examination is not required.

There is a questionere in Online TRV before you start uploading your documents. It's asking "Have u done a PP medical examination in last 12 months?"

If you select answer "No" for the above question, you won't have to upload your Emedical tracking sheet.

If you select "Yes", you wont able to submit your application with out uploading Emedical tracking sheet.

As all spouse Sponsorship applicants do upfront medical, most of us will have valid (less than 12 months old) E medical tracking sheet.

I selected " Yes" for the above question and uploaded my Emedical tracking sheet. After two days of online application submission, I saw satus message "Medical Examination: Passed" in MyCIC account.

I think submitting or not submitting medical examination results will not affect TRV decission. If you submit, they will go through it and display its result in your MyCIC account. That's all.

I think TRV decision is independent of Medicals.

jaggy999

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
Blr said:
Tihompra01,

Gagan Kharor said his wife is the sponsor and she is a Canada PR. And his Son is Canada citizen by birth. Please see his previous post.

I said PR Sponsor is not supposed to live (not more than 4 weeks vacations) in another country during sponsorship process.
Hi, can you kindly provide the link where it specifically states that PR sponsor is not supposed to have more than 4 weeks vacation abroad. I could not find it. Thanks