Conditional:
Status Updated By: xxxx
Status Date: 2015/03/14
Updated By: xxxx
Due Date: 2015/08/22. <---
Assigned To: xxxx
Assigned By: xxxx
Activity #: 1-30CIIOV

what does the due date refers to??does it mean that I can expect my ppr on or before the due date? can some one please decode it??

i have same question. infact my due date shows 2015/07/22.

tintumon

Star Member
Jan 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September-15-2014
AOR Received.
Oct-30-2015
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
Sept-15-2014
Med's Request
August-26-2015
Med's Done....
July-2014
Interview........
Waved
Passport Req..
September 25-2015
VISA ISSUED...
October-7-2015
LANDED..........
Hopefully on November-24-2015 at Edmonton.
jaytanz said:
hi
address change wont show up on your ecas you may see a line in your notes though if changes are done

please read the auto email you received it states clearly changes dont show on ecas
Thanks jaytanz for your reply. I have ordered notes by middle if june so hooefully it will come by middle if this month. After that i can confirm it. But when i checked with my UCI number on ECAS it shows the same old address and i did it online why us it so.....? I understand about NDVO how abt cic in canada.....????

mhj

Star Member
Jan 20, 2015
Blr said:
Beaver21,

NDVO is now working on second half of Sep 2014 and the first half of October 2014 applications.

If you apply for Notes now, you will get it with everything "Not Started"

You can apply now if you need any information about Sponsorship and Sponsor (advised only if sponsorship is/was delayed)

So it's better you wait (4 or 5 months) till NDVO starts processing March 2015 applications.
Hey, how do you know NDVO is working on October 2014 applications?
As far as the members on the forum are getting updates, I assumed they are working on mid September applications.

Blr

Star Member
Dec 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 November 2014
AOR Received.
AOR1: 17 Jan 2015, SA: 30 Jan 2015
File Transfer...
File received at NDVO: 13 Feb 2015 (Through CaseReviewTeam as no AOR2), IP: 12 Sept 2015
Med's Done....
17-07-2014
preetiv said:
ELIGIBILITY ASSESSMENT
ELIGIBILITY ASSESSMENT: 1
Created Date: 2014/08/22 16:16:48
Created By: xxxxx
Updated Date: 2015/03/14 16:17:06
Updated By: xxxxx
UCI: xxxxx
Family Name: xxx
Given Name: xxxx
Type: Eligibility CEC
Version: 2010-06
Conditional:
Status Updated By: xxxx
Status Date: 2015/03/14
Updated By: xxxx
Due Date: 2015/08/22. <---
Assigned To: xxxx
Assigned By: xxxx
Activity #: 1-30CIIOV

what does the due date refers to??does it mean that I can expect my ppr on or before the due date? can some one please decode it??

Refer Page 8 of Guide to CGMS at https://goo.gl/e2pOks

It says Due Date: < 1 year from when the application was filed> ⇐deadline

innosense

Feb 13, 2014
Toronto / Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-Aug-2014
File Transfer...
IP: 7-Apr-2015
Passport Req..
DM: 30-May-2015
LANDED..........
10-Jun-2015
mohan99 said:
I am being desperate no doubt so posting this question for the third time.. This really will help me decide whether to marry before landing or after landing

I have a few questions. I thank you for taking time out to read this

1: While sponsoring my spouse (Outland) in India, Am i allowed to go visit her in India for a stretch of 6 months?

2: After Landing and getting PR myself, I shall go back>>>marry her>> come back and sponsor her.. so in this case>>
A: Do i need to be in canada while sponsoring her
B: Can I sponsor her immediately after returning even if i DOn't have a job?

Can you please help and guide.

Hi mohan99,

You have to consider few things before deciding when to marry. If you provide more details, it will be helpful.

It depends how far along the process you are with your PR process. I read your previous posts, it looks like you have submitted your passport for stamping. Once visa is stamped on ur passport it is better to just finish landing. I have not read in this forum about getting the visa cancelled and getting a new one. It may be a difficult process and not worth risking your PR.

If visa is yet to be stamped and you can get ur passport back or if you have not submitted passport, then consider getting married before landing and including your spouse in your application. It is a much simpler process compared to Family Sponsorship which is a nightmare and it is an uncertainty. It will add only couple of months to ur processing time. But you will be much happier and thankful later.

I know friends who have done this and it went smoothly. In order to prove ur relationship, all you need is marriage certificate and may be couple of photos. Whereas in family sponsorship you will end up sending 3 kg documents ranging from emails, chats to skype, phone records, several photos. Even after all this you can never be sure what will happen to your file. Nevertheless if you present your case well and prove genuine relationship, you should have fewer hiccups getting PR.

All you need to add your spouse to your file is inform CIC that you have plans to get married. They will put your file on hold and send you the required docs for your wife. That includes few updated forms, Marriage certificate and PCC for your wife and medical exam for her and fees.

Consider the time for you to gather the new docs as well. If you are an FSW applicant, you should get married before getting visa.
If on CEC, consider how important it is for you to get PR like when does your work permit expire.

All the Best !

Blr

Star Member
Dec 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 November 2014
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
File received at NDVO: 13 Feb 2015 (Through CaseReviewTeam as no AOR2), IP: 12 Sept 2015
Med's Done....
17-07-2014
mhj said:
Hey, how do you know NDVO is working on October 2014 applications?
As far as the members on the forum are getting updates, I assumed they are working on mid September applications.
Its assumption!

Second half of September applicants have started getting In-Process from July 2.

To get in-process status in ecas, NDVO must have started processing files few days/week before as the files have to go through Medical and Eligibility phases.

So for sure Sep second half application files are being processed by NDVO now and probably first week/half of Oct files too.

dsmash123

May 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2015
AOR Received.
15-05-2015
File Transfer...
25-06-2015
Med's Done....
31-03-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-April-2016
Thanks Blr:

I will change my wife's address soon. Once again, Thanks for your valuable time and advice. This is why I like this forum as everybody shares the pain by helping everybody. This forum unites us all !!!

Blr

Star Member
Dec 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 November 2014
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
17-07-2014
clueless2 said:
i have same question. infact my due date shows 2015/07/22.
clueless2,

Your AOR date and Notes Eligibility Due Date are same.

Refer Page 8 of Guide to CGMS at https://goo.gl/e2pOks

It says Due Date: < 1 year from when the application was filed> ⇐deadline

moneey

Star Member
Sep 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
sep 16
Doc's Request.
25 july div petition
AOR Received.
nov 5
File Transfer...
nov 5
Med's Request
remedical 25 august
Med's Done....
april 2014,27 august2015
Interview........
waived
DM14 said:
Thanks so much for your reply..

Yes I have submitted my divorce decree absolute.
hey dm14 can u plzzz share application received date that shows on ur ecas

nubee

Star Member
Apr 30, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi there,

Thanks a lot for the detailed response.

Your suggestion of TRV is very good. Even I thought of this earlier but didn't go this route as my fiance is still studying (undergrad) in India. And I have heard students don't get TRV unless they are coming to Canada for studies.

I missed to share this information earlier: We got engaged in a family ceremony (attended by 40-45 family and friends) over 2 years ago. I have many pictures of the ceremony. I do have email invite for that event and wishes from friends via email.

After that, I visited India in Jan 2014 and hang out with her. We went to many places locally in the city but didn't click many pics (may be 4-5) for the trip.

We tend to keep in touch via phone earlier. I used to call her using calling card so don't really have any call records. However in the last 6-7 months, we added email and whatsapp to our chat mode so now I have some visible history to showcase for these few months, if needed.

Do you think this information would be enough? Do you still think court marriage (and traditional marriage later) is a good option? What all proof would be needed by CIC?

Thanks a lot for your help. I am grateful ;D

innosense said:
Hi nubee,

Did you consider applying TRV now rather than applying for TRV after marriage because chances of approval after marriage are pretty slim.
Even if you decide to invite ur fiance, provide extensive proof to ensure approval.

Court marriage followed by traditional marriage will not harm ur application as far as I know. Make sure parents, siblings , relatives and friends from both sides are present for court marriage. Dress up grandly and have a celebration and take lots of pics. Don't do it casually as that will be a red flag.
Once you get your SA and file is transferred to Delhi, send traditional wedding photos and other proof, whether CIC requests it or not.
Assuming you will apply in October and you will get SA by Dec. You can send all your proof in Jan. You can even consider doing medical then to avoid re-medical.
So def you will be saving several months.

pindu

Star Member
Jun 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March-2015
AOR Received.
May-2015
File Transfer...
May-2015
Med's Request
20 jan 2016
Med's Done....
Dec.-2014
Interview........
waived
I am march 2015 candidate.

I wanna know weather I will get interview or not so when can it be find out.

after how much time CIC update in notes that candidate need to be interviewed

please explain

innosense

Feb 13, 2014
Toronto / Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-Aug-2014
File Transfer...
IP: 7-Apr-2015
Passport Req..
DM: 30-May-2015
LANDED..........
10-Jun-2015
nubee said:
Hi there,

Thanks a lot for the detailed response.

Your suggestion of TRV is very good. Even I thought of this earlier but didn't go this route as my fiance is still studying (undergrad) in India. And I have heard students don't get TRV unless they are coming to Canada for studies.

I missed to share this information earlier: We got engaged in a family ceremony (attended by 40-45 family and friends) over 2 years ago. I have many pictures of the ceremony. I do have email invite for that event and wishes from friends via email.

After that, I visited India in Jan 2014 and hang out with her. We went to many places locally in the city but didn't click many pics (may be 4-5) for the trip.

We tend to keep in touch via phone earlier. I used to call her using calling card so don't really have any call records. However in the last 6-7 months, we added email and whatsapp to our chat mode so now I have some visible history to showcase for these few months, if needed.

Do you think this information would be enough? Do you still think court marriage (and traditional marriage later) is a good option? What all proof would be needed by CIC?

Thanks a lot for your help. I am grateful ;D
You have great proof with you. But continue to gather more. You may want to start reading this forum regularly and also search for older threads which discuss in detail about the proof required. You should cover all the bases w.r.t to CIC.

Being a student shows stronger ties to India for TRV. You are better off obtaining one just in case even if she never uses it. Anyways she will visit only during vacation.

How long is her Under grad studies ? You may or may not want to explicitly mention this in her PR application. If she is going to graduate in,lets say 2017. CIC does not look at this favorably. They expect her to start living in Canada immediately or to apply for PR when only she is ready. I have read this in forum only. They may reject the app for this reason too. If she is likely to graduate before her PR is granted, assume processing time as 10 months from date of app, then you are good !

Everyone has to prove intention of settling in Canada immediately upon gaining PR. What you do later on does not matter as long as you meet residency obligation.

I still think court marriage followed by Traditional marriage is a great idea. But do not say that this was done to speed up pr process. Make up some other valid reason like relatives or siblings can come from abroad only that time. Or that all relatives in India or abroad will have time off from work and school/ college. And that you thought it would be ideal time to celebrate your marriage.

All the Best !

tintumon

Star Member
Jan 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September-15-2014
AOR Received.
Oct-30-2015
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
Sept-15-2014
Med's Request
August-26-2015
Med's Done....
July-2014
Interview........
Waved
Passport Req..
September 25-2015
VISA ISSUED...
October-7-2015
LANDED..........
Hopefully on November-24-2015 at Edmonton.
tintumon said:
I have a question, how long they will take to chamge my address.. I did online updation for my address and case specific e-mail to NDVO with attached copy of signed letter, address proof in canada, copy if passport and visa, stamped page of passport, copy of health card...... It is not changed yet........ They said 5 business days but its been one week no change at all....... Does anybody have any suggestions......???

pindu

Star Member
Jun 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March-2015
AOR Received.
May-2015
File Transfer...
May-2015
Med's Request
20 jan 2016
Med's Done....
Dec.-2014
Interview........
waived
I am march 2015 candidate.

I wanna know weather I will get interview or not so when can it be found out.

after how much time CIC update in notes that candidate need to be interviewed

please explain

nubee

Star Member
Apr 30, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wow that was quite a fast reply :D

I just sent you a message. I am so full of questions I guess. If/when you have a min, pl look at the message and guide me in the right direction.

innosense said:
You have great proof with you. But continue to gather more. You may want to start reading this forum regularly and also search for older threads which discuss in detail about the proof required. You should cover all the bases w.r.t to CIC.

Being a student shows stronger ties to India for TRV. You are better off obtaining one just in case even if she never uses it. Anyways she will visit only during vacation.

How long is her Under grad studies ? You may or may not want to explicitly mention this in her PR application. If she is going to graduate in,lets say 2017. CIC does not look at this favorably. They expect her to start living in Canada immediately or to apply for PR when only she is ready. I have read this in forum only. They may reject the app for this reason too. If she is likely to graduate before her PR is granted, assume processing time as 10 months from date of app, then you are good !

Everyone has to prove intention of settling in Canada immediately upon gaining PR. What you do later on does not matter as long as you meet residency obligation.

I still think court marriage followed by Traditional marriage is a great idea. But do not say that this was done to speed up pr process. Make up some other valid reason like relatives or siblings can come from abroad only that time. Or that all relatives in India or abroad will have time off from work and school/ college. And that you thought it would be ideal time to celebrate your marriage.

All the Best !