New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 November 2014
AOR Received.
AOR1: 17 Jan 2015, SA: 30 Jan 2015
File Transfer...
File received at NDVO: 13 Feb 2015 (Through CaseReviewTeam as no AOR2), IP: 12 Sept 2015
Med's Done....
17-07-2014
Rozi and M.sahiba12,

As of now we cant see (in spreadsheet) any October applicant with in-process status or got re-medical requests.

Since you are October applicant n medical expired, you may get remedical request after one month That is when they are about to start processing your file.

I am November 4 applicant and my medical expires on 17 July.

I had applied for TRV Online (unfortunately refused) and during its processing saw status message "Review of medical results - Passed". But no use of that here in Spousal sponsorship immigrant visa. Will have to do remedical as its expiring in another two weeks.

Blr

Star Member
Dec 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 November 2014
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
File received at NDVO: 13 Feb 2015 (Through CaseReviewTeam as no AOR2), IP: 12 Sept 2015
Med's Done....
17-07-2014
innosense said:
Wow !! Congrats ! That's awesome ! Am so glad it worked out for you. 2 weeks after writing to Case review you got a resolution. Now it could still be a coincidence. But anyways after rhomank I tend to believe that it helped.

Here is the info again. I think it would be wise for only those stuck beyond the 16 month timeline to use it. Good luck guys !

"
A) Individual case inquiries related to the decision or decision-making process
 Visa office e-mail address.
If there is no reply after 30 days or if there is a disagreement with the reply, you may contact Case
Management Branch, by e-mail at case-review-im-enquiry @ cic.gc.ca and copy the responsible
Director for the geographic region by e-mail (preferred) or by fax to 613-957-5802."

Refer to Page 24 & 25 in the below pdf for more detailed info.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/op/op01-eng.pdf

Contains geographic email id's
http://www.cba.org/ABC/sections_cship_f/pdf/IPM%20Overseas%20Contact%20%20Complaints%202014%20Nov.pdf

This page gives the Directors names.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/evaluation/min-instruct/appendixE.asp
Thanks innosense!

m.sahiba12

Jun 25, 2015
Blr said:
Rozi and M.sahiba12,

As of now we cant see (in spreadsheet) any October applicant with in-process status or got re-medical requests.

Since you are October applicant n medical expired, you may get remedical request after one month That is when they are about to start processing your file.

I had applied for TRV Online (unfortunately refused) and during its processing saw status message "Review of medical results - Passed". But no use of that here in Spousal sponsorship immigrant visa. Will have to do remedical as its expiring in another two weeks.
Thanks Bir !! I need to ask one more thing. We are thinking of applying for notes but as I also need to sign the form how shuld I go about it. Shuld I sign n send it thru courier or scanned copy will also work. Thanks !!

Sahiba

d4d

Star Member
Mar 14, 2015
GTA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
m.sahiba12 said:
Thanks Bir !! I need to ask one more thing. We are thinking of applying for notes but as I also need to sign the form how shuld I go about it. Shuld I sign n send it thru courier or scanned copy will also work. Thanks !!

Sahiba
scanned copy is better as your spouse in canada will eventually have to scan it and upload it online when applying anyways.

d4d

Star Member
Mar 14, 2015
GTA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i asked this question before but didn't get any answer. hoping someone answers this time. we are in IP right now and I ordered notes a week after it went into IP and now i see
Criminality: Passed
Medical: In Progress
Eligibility: Passed

BUT

Security which was earlier Not started is now completely blank. is that normal or someone screwed up something there?
what exactly do they check under Security?

UPDATE:
So, i think i will answer my own question here in case anyone else come across similar scenario. Security once started will be hidden. it is somewhat mentioned in the email that you receive the notes with. it says:

Certain information qualifies for exemption pursuant to section(s) 15(1) International affairs and defence of the Access to Information Act.

This means that for some reason your security clearance details will be kept hidden.

Jannat Kapadia

Star Member
May 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24th November 2014
AOR Received.
18th February 2015
File Transfer...
22nd February 2015 In Process :- 21st september 2015
Med's Done....
Remedical request - 13th Nov 2015
Interview........
Hopefully Waived..!!
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Hopefully soon.
Blr said:
Rozi and M.sahiba12,

I think that they have reached sept 15 because one of our member who have applied on sept 15 got PPR. So may be in next couple of months nov applicants will get update.

moga_PB29

Jun 12, 2015
Brampton,Ontario
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
26 November 2014
Nomination.....
March 2015
AOR Received.
AOR 1: Feb 2015 , AOR 2: April 2015
Med's Request
May 2016
Med's Done....
Oct 2014 and May 2016
Interview........
approved/waived
VISA ISSUED...
July 2016
LANDED..........
August 2016
I am 26 Nov 2014 applicant.
How much we have to wait ?

Blr

Star Member
Dec 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 November 2014
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
17-07-2014
d4d said:
scanned copy is better as your spouse in canada will eventually have to scan it and upload it online when applying anyways.
Sahiba,

Assuming you are the principal applicant, you can download the Consent form, print and Fill Section A and sign.

Then Scan and send to your Sponsor spouse in Canada. He/She can download, print, fill and sign Section B and C.

Then while filling the online application for Notes your Sponsor spouse can upload this Consent form along with his/her PR Card/Citizenship certificate/Canada Passport.

moneey

Star Member
Sep 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
sep 16
Doc's Request.
25 july div petition
AOR Received.
nov 5
File Transfer...
nov 5
Med's Request
remedical 25 august
Med's Done....
april 2014,27 august2015
Interview........
waived
Guyss,need some help,if u have a lawyer representing ur case then also we can apply notes on our own or only lawyer can apply ...plzz reply

Blr

Star Member
Dec 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 November 2014
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
17-07-2014
Jannat Kapadia,

You said one of our Sep 15 forum member got PPR.

Thats a great news!!

Can you please provide more details like In-process date, PPR date?

Only two are there in spreadsheet with Sep 15 date. Tintumon and Mail2Bista(Nepali applicant). I think Tintumon's spouse got TRV couple of weeks back and in Canada now.

m.sahiba12

Jun 25, 2015
Blr said:
Sahiba,

Assuming you are the principal applicant, you can download the Consent form, print and Fill Section A and sign.

Then Scan and send to your Sponsor spouse in Canada. He/She can download, print, fill and sign Section B and C.

Then while filling the online application for Notes your Sponsor spouse can upload this Consent form along with his/her PR Card/Citizenship certificate/Canada Passport.
Thank you so much Bir !! So kind of you :) :)

ManjitandJasteven

Feb 25, 2015
Punjab to Surrey
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-Oct-2014
File Transfer...
21-Jan-2015
Med's Done....
22-Sept-2014
Passport Req..
Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
Blr said:
Jannat Kapadia,

Thats a great news!!

Only two are there in spreadsheet with Sep 15 date. Tintumon and Mail2Bista(Nepali applicant). I think Tintumon's spouse got TRV couple weeks back and in Canada now.
It was Pjot... they had to redo some forms and resubmit on September 15 but they ended up getting to keep their Sept 5 date.

m.sahiba12

Jun 25, 2015
Blr said:
Jannat Kapadia,

Thats a great news!!

Only two are there in spreadsheet with Sep 15 date. Tintumon and Mail2Bista(Nepali applicant). I think Tintumon's spouse got TRV couple of weeks back and in Canada now.
Bir if m not wrong October applications are far less in comparison to other months..

Blr

Star Member
Dec 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 November 2014
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
17-07-2014
ManjitandJasteven said:
It was Pjot... they had to redo some forms and resubmit on September 15 but they ended up getting to keep their Sept 5 date.
Ok. Thanks.

Pjot status is in-process. Not PPR. right?

My application reached CIC-M by August end. But after one month they told us few are old version forms hence resubmit them.

So finally ended up with application date Nov 4