New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 November 2014
AOR Received.
AOR1: 17 Jan 2015, SA: 30 Jan 2015
File Transfer...
File received at NDVO: 13 Feb 2015 (Through CaseReviewTeam as no AOR2), IP: 12 Sept 2015
Med's Done....
17-07-2014
pjot88 said:
Hello friends...
Got medical reassessment request today.the letter states This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada.
>
>
>
> The results of initial medical examinations for you have expired*.* In
> order to provide your application with an updated validity we require
> following additional medical examination(s) *for you*:
>
> - Chest Xray (in DICOM / JPEG format) with report (in PDF)
> - Completed MEDICAL REPORT CHEST X-RAY REQUISITION AND REPORT form
> (Page 5 and 6 of IMM5419) (in PDF)
Please let me know if I have to go only for chest x-Ray or is it d full remedical they are asking for?
Plz reply at d earliest.
Thanks
It means NDVO is now working on September First week applications (pjot88's App.filed on Sep 4. And Medicals on June 7)

And they are sending remedical requests if medicals expired.

So for November applicants like me will have to wait minimum two months to hear anything from NDVO.

bindu.ice

May 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-jan-2015
AOR Received.
17-apr-2015
File Transfer...
24-mar-2015
Med's Done....
10-dec-2014
Interview........
hope not
Passport Req..
waiting
hey they are not going in order .. on 1st july there was 14 sep applicant who got ppr req

pjot88

May 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
Thanks blr and Shashee for the reply and thanks for the wishes...
I wish speedy processing of everyone's files.....

mirdar

Nov 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi Visa Office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2014
AOR Received.
14-10-2014
File Transfer...
29-10-2014
Med's Done....
20-10-2014
Passport Req..
In Process: July 1st, 2015; Decision Made: Aug 14th, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Passport Request: Aug 17th, 2015
LANDED..........
Sept. 26th, 2015
It was a request for medicals and not re-medical request, though we had send our medicals in October 2014. We re-send the medicals through
e-medical transfer so I assume they have been received by now. Does anyone have any idea how much longer could be the wait? We also ordered notes to get more information. Kindly share if anyone has any idea what I can expect next?

Blr

Star Member
Dec 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 November 2014
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
File received at NDVO: 13 Feb 2015 (Through CaseReviewTeam as no AOR2), IP: 12 Sept 2015
Med's Done....
17-07-2014
mirdar said:
It was a request for medicals and not re-medical request, though we had send our medicals in October 2014. We re-send the medicals through
e-medical transfer so I assume they have been received by now. Does anyone have any idea how much longer could be the wait? We also ordered notes to get more information. Kindly share if anyone has any idea what I can expect next?
As per your timeline, App was received at CIC-M on Sep 09 and you medical was sent by the end of October.

That means CIC might have processed your SA without Medicals and application was forwarded to NDVO. For Doctors, it takes minimum one week or more to get X-ray analysis and upload their review. When you sent medicals in October both CIC and NDVO may not have filed it.

And when NDVO started processing your app they found no medicals and sent Medicals Request.

Since you sent your medicals again now NDVO would have received it.

Its better to send your medical's E-tracking sheet by NDVO Case specific enquiry link too.

I think you don't have to think about re-medical now as your medical is valid till 20 October 2015.

Blr

Star Member
Dec 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 November 2014
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
17-07-2014
Does anyone have any idea When validity (1 Year) of the submitted PCC expires, NDVO asks a New PCC?

ManjitandJasteven

Feb 25, 2015
Punjab to Surrey
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-Oct-2014
File Transfer...
21-Jan-2015
Med's Done....
22-Sept-2014
Passport Req..
Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
mirdar said:
When they did they requests medicals from you????

Amana13

Star Member
May 27, 2015
DHAN NIRANKAR JI After 20 long months I checked my ecas and it's Decision Made :D ;D :) So happy for this day to finally come and for this wait to be over. Please everyone if I can give you one advice it is to never lose hope and your faith this is what will keep you going and make the whole journey less painful. I know it's hard the everlasting anticipation of when visa will come but it surely will happen. Also, try not to compare your timeline to others as that can be depessing most people get theirs in 10 months and it took my husband double that time but it did happen. Trust in God his time line is meant for a reason and just accept and stay positive.

I want to thank the forum members who have provided such good advice and answered questions and been overall support when patience was low. Thank you to Innosense buddy for providing the case review email yaar I believe that helped. My husband and I sent them email on June 19 got a standard response on 23rd that they are still reviewing and will contact us and today DM. So I'm sure they must have put priority on the file or it was a coincidence but regardless glad we sent it ! For all those remaining keep getting notes and inquiring from mp if past 16 months and above all stay in control of your attitude because that's what will get you through this wait and this wait will too pass

Best of luck to remaining 2013 members I pray you all get soon as been waiting too long and for 2014 members to keep the faith

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
Amana13 said:
DHAN NIRANKAR JI After 20 long months I checked my ecas and it's Decision Made :D ;D :) So happy for this day to finally come and for this wait to be over. Please everyone if I can give you one advice it is to never lose hope and your faith this is what will keep you going and make the whole journey less painful. I know it's hard the everlasting anticipation of when visa will come but it surely will happen. Also, try not to compare your timeline to others as that can be depessing most people get theirs in 10 months and it took my husband double that time but it did happen. Trust in God his time line is meant for a reason and just accept and stay positive.

I want to thank the forum members who have provided such good advice and answered questions and been overall support when patience was low. Thank you to Innosense buddy for providing the case review email yaar I believe that helped. My husband and I sent them email on June 19 got a standard response on 23rd that they are still reviewing and will contact us and today DM. So I'm sure they must have put priority on the file or it was a coincidence but regardless glad we sent it ! For all those remaining keep getting notes and inquiring from mp if past 16 months and above all stay in control of your attitude because that's what will get you through this wait and this wait will too pass

Best of luck to remaining 2013 members I pray you all get soon as been waiting too long and for 2014 members to keep the faith
Congrats and best wishes for the remaining process. Why did it take so long? Was your husband called for an interview?

Blr

Star Member
Dec 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 November 2014
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
17-07-2014
Amana13 said:

Congrats!

Sashee

Star Member
Dec 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-07-2014
AOR Received.
9-09-2014
File Transfer...
23-09-2014
Med's Done....
May 2014
Interview........
Waived!!!
VISA ISSUED...
I pray very soon!!
Congrats Amana!!!!

bhkr0008

Jul 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-10-2014
AOR Received.
AOR1 January 9 AOR2 March 3
File Transfer...
17-01-2015
Med's Done....
JUNE 2014/RE-MEDS DONE OCT 2015
Interview........
HOPE NO
Passport Req..
Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
Congratulations to all who got In-process, DM and PPR :D:D:D:D

m.sahiba12

Jun 25, 2015
Amana13 said:

Congratulations dear !!

m.sahiba12

Jun 25, 2015
skale said:
My mega...OMG OMG....moment...we got our passport request today......!!!

Being a September applicant I didn't expect it soo soon...s..!!!!!!!

Wow...my heartbeats are going crazy high.....

Thing are moving ahead...All of u September applicants hang tight...you will get something soon....too
Congratulations Skale !!

fiza11

Nov 28, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April-2014
File Transfer...
June 25, 2014
Med's Done....