Passport Req..
19-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Hope soon
LANDED..........
on a TRV now but soon on perm. basis
avneet kaur said:
thanksss magicman hope u alsi get ur visa soon ........m going to edmonton
Congratulations Avneet and All the best for your future. I was in Edmonton for 11 years and found the place very very boring. In fact cities in England are far more better/full of life than Edmonton; now living in Calgary :) lol...

fiza11

Nov 28, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April-2014
File Transfer...
June 25, 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 2014, remedical without request March 2015
Interview........
Oct 12th, 2015 passed, remedial request on same day
Passport Req..
Nov 2nd, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 6, 2015
LANDED..........
waiting
buggleboy said:
Congratulations Avneet and All the best for your future. I was in Edmonton for 11 years and found the place very very boring. In fact cities in England are far more better/full of life than Edmonton; now living in Calgary :) lol...
That's about same on what I have heard about Edmonton...lolz! Move to Vancouver...the most happening place with some really nice weather :D

desi2

Star Member
Sep 6, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
buggleboy said:
Why you urge to give opinion on everything? ::)
Everyone has their own scale for boring and interesting, so its better to keep our views to ourselves until specifically asked.

You are quite new to this forum and might not have read all previous posts from Avneet and little idea what she went through.
I am sure your message will not affect her excitement at all.

Congratulations Avneet and keep looking forward to start new life with your husband in a beautiful Canadian city.

amop

Feb 28, 2014
congrats avneet .. happy for you..enjoy the married life ..god bless you :)

avneet kaur said:
thankuu guyss........jst wanna say dat dnt wait for remeds or re-pcc request jst do it widot request it will save ur tym if everything is done den dey submit ur passport right after interview nd send within 2 weeks with stamp visa good luck all of u

VM.WK

Star Member
Feb 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-june-2014
Doc's Request.
18-August-2014
File Transfer...
29-sep-2014
Med's Done....
8-April-2014
Passport Req..
Soon
desi2 said:
Everyone has their own scale for boring and interesting, so its better to keep our views to ourselves until specifically asked.

You are quite new to this forum and might not have read all previous posts from Avneet and little idea what she went through.

Congratulations Avneet and keep looking forward to start new life with your husband in a beautiful Canadian city.
I don't think he was questioning her why she chose Edmonton!!! They were just sharing their experience. Which is not bad. We learn knowledge from each other experiences so please don't put down other people's opinion. At the end it's Avneet who choice how she comprehends the reply not on us!!

Thanks and congrats Avneet

buggleboy

Jan 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2014
Doc's Request.
15-09-2014
AOR Received.
25-05-2014
File Transfer...
17-06-2014
Med's Done....
23-02-2014 and 20-05-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Hope soon
LANDED..........
desi2 said:

Thanks desi2 for your wonderful comments. It's an opinion that I gave (unsolicited) based on my experience; who knows she may find it heaven in YEG and as for you, just stay away from my posts if it affects you so badly. I know what every one of us is going through on this site and I don't need your two cents on it. Ultimately everyone is entitled to do what is right for them including you.

It is and will never be my intention to discourage Avneet who is starting a new phase of her/his life in Canada. I wish her and everyone including you nothing but the very be$t!

buggleboy

Jan 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2014
Doc's Request.
15-09-2014
AOR Received.
25-05-2014
File Transfer...
17-06-2014
Med's Done....
23-02-2014 and 20-05-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Hope soon
LANDED..........
fiza11 said:
That's about same on what I have heard about Edmonton...lolz! Move to Vancouver...the most happening place with some really nice weather :D
Thanks Fiza. I concur with you on this. Vancouver certainly is a beautiful place or rather the best place in Canada due to the weather and proximity to the US; not to mention Grouse mountain and the beautiful Stanley Park and so much so there is a painting of Stanley Park as one of the best grounds for Cricket at Lord's Cricket Ground, London UK :)

fiza11

Nov 28, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April-2014
File Transfer...
June 25, 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 2014, remedical without request March 2015
Interview........
Oct 12th, 2015 passed, remedial request on same day
Passport Req..
Nov 2nd, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 6, 2015
LANDED..........
waiting
avneet kaur said:
thankuu guyss........jst wanna say dat dnt wait for remeds or re-pcc request jst do it widot request it will save ur tym if everything is done den dey submit ur passport right after interview nd send within 2 weeks with stamp visa good luck all of u
Hi Avneet,

Can you please share after how long of file transfer to NDVO did you received the letter? What was the expiry date in notes under Eligibility section where it mentions interview required?Did you received the letter with that period?

I am just trying to know when to expect the letter. Yaar.....hun wait nahi ho rahi. I am so tired.

chandan19march

Dec 19, 2014
Guys,
I got decision made on Friday. The status says that the office will contact me regarding the decision. I wanted to know that does it mean that I will get ppr soon??
I feel soooo happy and relieved but also don't want to over confident because sometimes it takes too long before they ask ppr. Please update the spread sheet.
Regards,
Chandan

Jannat Kapadia

Star Member
May 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24th November 2014
AOR Received.
18th February 2015
File Transfer...
22nd February 2015 In Process :- 21st september 2015
Med's Done....
Remedical request - 13th Nov 2015
Interview........
Hopefully Waived..!!
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Hopefully soon.
chandan19march said:
Guys,
I got decision made on Friday. The status says that the office will contact me regarding the decision. I wanted to know that does it mean that I will get ppr soon??
I feel soooo happy and relieved but also don't want to over confident because sometimes it takes too long before they ask ppr. Please update the spread sheet.
Regards,
Chandan

When u have applied ?

sunnycool

Sep 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2014
File Transfer...
22-01-2015 In process.....: 04-09-2015
Med's Done....
05-09-2014 Remedical......: 23-09-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-11-2015
chandan19march said:
Guys,
Regards,
Chandan
Congrats chandan. :)

sunnycool

Sep 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2014
File Transfer...
22-01-2015 In process.....: 04-09-2015
Med's Done....
05-09-2014 Remedical......: 23-09-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-11-2015
chandan19march said:
How long did it take you to submit your passport from the day of decision made??
She submitted her passport on the day of her interview. Most people get their PPR in 2-3 working days after DM. :)

Gauti

Star Member
Jun 10, 2013
Earth
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-apr-2013
Doc's Request.
30-sep-2014
File Transfer...
Somewhere Near June
Med's Done....
04-jan-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-Feb-2016
LANDED..........
19-Feb-2016
avneet kaur said:
Congrats Avneet !

wish you best of luck for your future !