Waived
Passport Req..
19-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Hope soon
LANDED..........
on a TRV now but soon on perm. basis
desighee said:
I feel like I have shared all the relevant information required to answer my question :)

In any case, here are the rest of the details:
Applied through NDVO
Afghanistan spousal case
NDVO asked my spouse to submit passport at Islamabad for Visa
Now waiting for the passport.

What if the flight is all booked when I am in Afghanistan? I want to book both mine and her ticket at the same time for the same flight(s). I just don't want the inconvenience of having to reschedule my flights if there aren't seats available later on. Am I overthinking now? Sorry, I haven't done this kind of thing before.

Thank you!
One thing though - it's really hard to say when a visa office will send the pp back to the applicant after visa endorsment. There seems to be no proper rhythm. I have seen cases where it has taken 2-3 weeks and 3-4 months. So it's difficult to predict. To mitigate your issue, can you not travel and meet your wife once she has her visa as this way things will be more organized besides less headache and tension. Did you also look at posts pertaining to Islamabad office in other threads as that might give you some guideline(s).

drdattani

Apr 10, 2015
megin said:
According to the sheet, People from May 2014 were in process around Nov 2014

Now people from July 2014 are in Process in April 2015

so in last 4-5 months only, 2 months were covered. WAs NDVO on strike for few months? ;(
Well...ppl frm july r also not in process...like me...n april is more than half over...very sad...

Can anyone help me out....can anyone give me the exact contact number and address of NDVO....thnx a lot!

buggleboy

Jan 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2014
Doc's Request.
15-09-2014
AOR Received.
25-05-2014
File Transfer...
17-06-2014
Med's Done....
23-02-2014 and 20-05-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Hope soon
LANDED..........
drdattani said:
Well...ppl frm july r also not in process...like me...n april is more than half over...very sad...

Can anyone help me out....can anyone give me the exact contact number and address of NDVO....thnx a lot!
It appears that they have not mentioned their address/phone number on their site. At least this is what I was able to garner:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions/new-delhi.asp

or

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/apply-where.asp#i

Additionally when you received your file# etc., they do mention the address there. Check that out and let us know if you still cannot find it, else google is your best friend :)

psdali

Star Member
Aug 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-07-2014
AOR Received.
03-09-2014
File Transfer...
15-09-2014
Med's Done....
26-06-2014
Passport Req..
16 April 2015
VISA ISSUED...
30 April 2015
LANDED..........
Flying on 28th may2015
Hi,
I m planning to visit NVDO next week if they does not reply to mail till Friday.
Does anyone know the process?
again repeating the problem: they have send me PPR and ask to submit the passport to islamabad...I am in India & VFS said they cant send the passport to islamabad.

Does any one know...NVDO will entertain this query if I go in person? At what time should I go? is there any specific section where I can show this letter to them and convince them that its a mistake?

buggleboy

Jan 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2014
Doc's Request.
15-09-2014
AOR Received.
25-05-2014
File Transfer...
17-06-2014
Med's Done....
23-02-2014 and 20-05-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Hope soon
LANDED..........
psdali said:
Does any one know...NVDO will entertain this query if I go in person? At what time should I go? is there any specific section where I can show this letter to them and convince them that its a mistake?
Only you can tell us by visiting the NDVO office whether you would be entertained or not, as you are going without an appointment or interview call letter. Of course I realize that your case is unique and also not to mention it's waste of your time and money considering those a @ #h @ l#s have goofed up your case.

Just out of curiosity, you are an Indian national isn't it? i.e. you were born in India.

Sashee

Star Member
Dec 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-07-2014
AOR Received.
9-09-2014
File Transfer...
23-09-2014
Med's Done....
May 2014
Interview........
Waived!!!
VISA ISSUED...
I pray very soon!!
Not a single updates ...Where are we heading to?
Day by day it's becoming like an nightmare-having a false expectations.
Wish things could be sorted soon,life is feeling like a burden now...
:(

Sashee

Star Member
Dec 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-07-2014
AOR Received.
9-09-2014
File Transfer...
23-09-2014
Med's Done....
May 2014
Interview........
Waived!!!
VISA ISSUED...
I pray very soon!!
@psdali ,I don't think you will be allowed inside without an appointment letter .So you will be just wasting your time and money.So think carefully!!!
I have never heard NDVO making such big mistake.
I feel what we can do is since only CANADIAN citizen can enter inside the gate so you will need to find someone who can help you.That may sound stupid,but I just thought so.
Wish you good luck.But you need to decide fast,as time is running out .

psdali

Star Member
Aug 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-07-2014
AOR Received.
03-09-2014
File Transfer...
15-09-2014
Med's Done....
26-06-2014
Passport Req..
16 April 2015
VISA ISSUED...
30 April 2015
LANDED..........
Flying on 28th may2015
Sashee said:
@ psdali ,I don't think you will be allowed inside without an appointment letter .So you will be just wasting your time and money.So think carefully!!!
I have never heard NDVO making such big mistake.
I feel what we can do is since only CANADIAN citizen can enter inside the gate so you will need to find someone who can help you.That may sound stupid,but I just thought so.
Wish you good luck.But you need to decide fast,as time is running out .
I have called NVDO and talked with counselor again she said only way of communication is by mail.
Immigration doesnt take any queries on phone or in person.
really stuck......................

psdali

Star Member
Aug 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-07-2014
AOR Received.
03-09-2014
File Transfer...
15-09-2014
Med's Done....
26-06-2014
Passport Req..
16 April 2015
VISA ISSUED...
30 April 2015
LANDED..........
Flying on 28th may2015
What I can do is...go to VFS and ask them to send the passport to delhi with the PPR mail & my personal letter saying that I am indian and VSF cant send passport to islamabad....so it seems mistake and hence sending passport to delhi as there is no reply from your side on mails.....

Will it help?

innosense

Feb 13, 2014
Toronto / Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-Aug-2014
File Transfer...
IP: 7-Apr-2015
Passport Req..
DM: 30-May-2015
LANDED..........
10-Jun-2015
psdali said:
What I can do is...go to VFS and ask them to send the passport to delhi with the PPR mail & my personal letter saying that I am indian and VSF cant send passport to islamabad....so it seems mistake and hence sending passport to delhi as there is no reply from your side on mails.....

Will it help?
I think this is the best you can do now. Attach copies of the mail you sent. I have a feeling they will stamp ur visa and send it back.
All the Best !

Sashee

Star Member
Dec 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-07-2014
AOR Received.
9-09-2014
File Transfer...
23-09-2014
Med's Done....
May 2014
Interview........
Waived!!!
VISA ISSUED...
I pray very soon!!
Yeah that sounds logical to me coz we don't have any other opinion.
Or May be just wait for another few days for reply,you might get one if you are lucky.
Otherwise you have to take this step...so don't make hasty decision okai
Everything will be alright!

sunnycool

Sep 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2014
File Transfer...
22-01-2015 In process.....: 04-09-2015
Med's Done....
05-09-2014 Remedical......: 23-09-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-11-2015
psdali said:

Will it help?
I read that your MP told you to wait for 30 days. I guess you should talk to the MP of your neighboring area and see if he can help. If VFS is willing to send your PP to new delhi than you should send it with the details as "innosense" has suggested.

makhanis

Nov 14, 2014
psdali said:
Hi..
Regarding wrong passport submission office mention in my ppr...
my wife has visited MP in canada...she said nvdo will get back to her in 30 days...
What should i do now...i have mailed them on last thursday..but haven't got any reply...
Does visting nvdo in delhi will help??
I have to fly to delhi from mumbai in that case...anyone has idea ?
I would also send an email to Islamabad, explain them the situation and also let them know that you have contacted NDVO every possible way but they are not budging, send this email cc to ndvo, i would also send them letter via courrier with written outside written URGENT TO IMMIGRATION OFFICER, do everything possible so that somehow they get aware of their mistake. and if you do not hear a week or two before your 30 days expiring period than i would fly to NEW DELHI and attempt and insist to talk to the security and explain them that you did every thing possible and you came all the way here to drop the passport and let them aware of their mistake, do not leave until someone actually talk to you in person from immigration department, and if that also doenst work than do a protest at their main gate and let everyone know that they are not doing any thing for their own mistake.

rav_29

Star Member
May 29, 2012
Visa Office......
new dehli
App. Filed.......
April 27, 2018
AOR Received.
June 21 ,2018
Passport Req..
in process since july 23 2018
Hi everyone got my second set of notes no changes in status. 11th month is going to start soon and in my notes
eligibility not started
criminality not started
security not started
in application assignment section
assigned to
assigned by
everything is blank
Extremely frustrated. Have been patient from a long time.
In first notes got in feb was the same thing and second one got in april still the same nothing changed.
Can anyone guide me what to do . I am getting scared also. Is my file sitting somewhere where nobody is seeing it or what? Shed some light if someone can. I will be thankful