Recommended on 27th April 2016 (Approved) DM 5th May
Passport Req..
9th May 2016
VISA ISSUED...
11th may 2016
LANDED..........
TRV ✌
Shining Moon said:
Can somebody please suggest me the email id to which we send an email to change the status/ address of the spouse at NDVO?

I have it, I sent an email lat to.e they updated it after a month. Then I changed it once again after few months since my wife went back to her country from india, but they didn't change it. When I got notes I saw they didnt even mentioned that they have received such an email(even though the notes were printed after a month)

Which email address you first sent an email ?
Can you suggest

rex87

Sep 19, 2014
KAR
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 July
Doc's Request.
16 Sept
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
2 Sept
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
2 Sept
Med's Request
-
Med's Done....
9 May
Interview........
Not Yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
Hi guys,

Hope all good and get to know that NDVO is still going slow..

As an update, I have submitted my passport on 31st March for visa stamping in Bangalore vfs. Still It shows that its processing in Visa office New Delhi. Its taking a lot of time to come back!

Sorry for the late response. Was away for some days due to some work. Will update once I receive my passport.

Shining Moon

Star Member
Feb 16, 2014
Saskatchewan
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 7th, 2014
Doc's Request.
August 28th, 2014
AOR Received.
October 13th,2014
File Transfer...
Sep 30th, 2014
Med's Done....
Upfront in Jan,2014
Interview........
In dreams
LANDED..........
Awaiting...
Thanks
I for the very first time I sent an email at
delhi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
And they changed it so I sent it second time too but they didn't change it( from march from 19th till now) so I sent them again coulpe of daya ago. Also I didn't make no mistake in typing because I did get reply from auto server for submission for both the times.

jaytanz said:
Which email address you first sent an email ?
Can you suggest

canadarocks23

Sep 29, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-04-2014
Med's Request
ReMeds done- 26- 03-2015
Passport Req..
Awaiting!
VISA ISSUED...
InProcess- 25-09-2014
jammy said:
u got in process?
Yeah In Process since September 25, 2014

d4d

Star Member
Mar 14, 2015
GTA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Shining Moon said:
Can somebody please suggest me the email id to which we send an email to change the status/ address of the spouse at NDVO?
here is the contact info for sending any information to NDVO:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions/new-delhi.asp

I had sent an email regarding an address change as well but they want a signed letter. they wont make the change if you jsut email the information in the message body. here is the reply I go bck from NDVO. Follow this instructions for address change.

=======================================================
Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi.

Thank you for your e-mail informing us that your address has changed. Please be advised that we require the applicant’s signature, or the signature of the applicant’s authorized representative, in order to update the address on a file.

If you want to have your address changed in your visa / immigration application, please send a signed letter (you may scan the letter and attach it to an e-mail message if you wish). The following information must be included in your address change request:

- the full name of applicant and original signature,
- the applicant's date of birth,
- the file number [Letter followed by a nine-digit number],
- telephone number, including area code,
- the mailing address, and
- a return fax number and/or e-mail address (if available)

Kindly note that your current mailing address stands unchanged and your e-mail request has been deleted. The change will only be made after we receive a request signed by the applicant or the authorized representative. We will not confirm receipt of an address change request by mail/ e-mail received at this office but the file will be updated.

Please Note: If you have a case in process at a visa office outside of Canada – even if you are in Canada – DO NOT use the Citizenship & Immigration Canada Client Application Status system to change your address online. Any new address entered into this system will NOT be downloaded to your file in the visa office. Change of address notifications for applications at visa offices must always be submitted directly to the visa office processing the application. Also note that a change of address submitted to a visa office will NOT be reflected on the online Client Application Status system.

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

Immigration Section/ Section de l’immigration (6)
High Commission of Canada/ Haut-Commissariat du Canada
PO Box 5209
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi, India/Inde 110021

Dolly Parmar

Oct 12, 2014
rex87 said:
Hi guys,

Hope all good and get to know that NDVO is still going slow..

As an update, I have submitted my passport on 31st March for visa stamping in Bangalore vfs. Still It shows that its processing in Visa office New Delhi. Its taking a lot of time to come back!

Sorry for the late response. Was away for some days due to some work. Will update once I receive my passport.
You should get something sometime this week.....its probably late because April 3rd and 6th were a holiday for Good Friday and Easter Monday but I think you should get it sometime this week....good luck :)

mr.upreti

Oct 11, 2014
its been 9 month complete. no any update, One of my friend who has applied just 7 days before then me he went to Canada its been 2 month a go but i am? feeling Depressed

bhkr0008

Jul 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-10-2014
AOR Received.
AOR1 January 9 AOR2 March 3
File Transfer...
17-01-2015
Med's Done....
JUNE 2014/RE-MEDS DONE OCT 2015
Interview........
HOPE NO
Passport Req..
Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
can we submit to new delhi tax notice indicating spouse's name as a supporting document?

fiza11

Nov 28, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April-2014
File Transfer...
June 25, 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 2014, remedical without request March 2015
Interview........
Oct 12th, 2015 passed, remedial request on same day
Passport Req..
Nov 2nd, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 6, 2015
LANDED..........
waiting
mr.upreti said:
its been 9 month complete. no any update, One of my friend who has applied just 7 days before then me he went to Canada its been 2 month a go but i am? feeling Depressed
Me and my cousin got married one week apart, He applied 1 month after me and his wife is already here since Feb and I am still waiting to hear anything. There is no procedure they follow. NDVO do whatever they want to do my file is in 13 month .......felling depressed. Don't even feel like meeting anyone.

NDVO is screwing up with our life big time :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

d4d

Star Member
Mar 14, 2015
GTA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fiza11 said:
Me and my cousin got married one week apart, He applied 1 month after me and his wife is already here since Feb and I am still waiting to hear anything. There is no procedure they follow. NDVO do whatever they want to do my file is in 13 month .......felling depressed. Don't even feel like meeting anyone.

Fiza, looking at your timeline, it seems like yours and mine and couple others whose file were transferred to NDVO around the same time 25-26th june are all waiting around. My guess is it got assigned to one particular officer at NDVO who has been for some reason fairly lazy or misplaced those older file and have moved onto new sets.

buggleboy

Jan 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2014
Doc's Request.
15-09-2014
AOR Received.
25-05-2014
File Transfer...
17-06-2014
Med's Done....
23-02-2014 and 20-05-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Hope soon
LANDED..........
on a TRV now but soon on perm. basis
fiza11 said:

Be strong and keep the faith Fiza. I know it's easier said than done but then we unfortunately have no choice but to wait; and that waiting and waiting is the hardest part.

buggleboy

Jan 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2014
Doc's Request.
15-09-2014
AOR Received.
25-05-2014
File Transfer...
17-06-2014
Med's Done....
23-02-2014 and 20-05-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Hope soon
LANDED..........
on a TRV now but soon on perm. basis
Today I went to the office of Joan Crockatt and submitted a written request for MP enquiry. Told them that I filed my application on 1st April 2014 and so far no news from NDVO. Showed the assistant my case notes as well where in they have concluded that the marriage is genuine. She looked at the details and suggested that I fill up a form which I did. She accepted the details and told me that it would take anywhere between 1 and 4 weeks for her to get back to me...

I was happy that she at least took all the details and did not push me back. Let's wait for some news on this and see how it goes.

fiza11

Nov 28, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April-2014
File Transfer...
June 25, 2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
Nov 2nd, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 6, 2015
LANDED..........
waiting
buggleboy said:
Today I went to the office of Joan Crockatt and submitted a written request for MP enquiry. Told them that I filed my application on 1st April 2014 and so far no news from NDVO. Showed the assistant my case notes as well where in they have concluded that the marriage is genuine. She looked at the details and suggested that I fill up a form which I did. She accepted the details and told me that it would take anywhere between 1 and 4 weeks for her to get back to me...

I was happy that she at least took all the details and did not push me back. Let's wait for some news on this and see how it goes.
You should hear something in 2 days. They usually say 4 weeks but get reply pretty quick. Good Luck!

fiza11

Nov 28, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April-2014
File Transfer...
June 25, 2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
Nov 2nd, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 6, 2015
LANDED..........
waiting
d4d said:
Fiza, looking at your timeline, it seems like yours and mine and couple others whose file were transferred to NDVO around the same time 25-26th june are all waiting around. My guess is it got assigned to one particular officer at NDVO who has been for some reason fairly lazy or misplaced those older file and have moved onto new sets.
+1

Wish we could smack his back and wake him up from his long sleep :p :p