Waived
Passport Req..
19-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Hope soon
LANDED..........
on a TRV now but soon on perm. basis
A quick question:

When I sent my wife's application on 1st April 2014, the wait was around 13 months. Decision was made on 27th May 2014,file was subsequently transferred on June 4th 2014 to NDVO and then the wait time was 15 months, now I believe it is 16 months.

Under a circumstance like this, is my wait 13 months or 15 months or 16 months. Could any one shed some light on this?

Asefi

Star Member
Jul 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2014
AOR Received.
20-08-2014
IELTS Request
In process January 20 2015
File Transfer...
First medical October 2013
Med's Request
Remedical January 20 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 10, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Soon inshahallah.
LANDED..........
Soon inshahallah.
buggleboy said:
At least you have received remedicals;my wife has not even received that. The process is killing and is just a useless piece of s# @ %, so to speak.
I know:( When did you apply and when is your wife's medical expiring? We did ours many months earlier than actually submitting our application so I think thats why we had to get our remedical done. We applied in june but did the medical in October 2013 lol.

darshp

Dec 29, 2014
Re: Direct askign for passport submission

d4d said:
i recommend you use the UCI number to track your application online and see the details of steps. it is most likely you might have missed emails from them from before or if you have a representative signed up, all the correspondence has been going to them.
I used the UCI no as well. and a point is None of us, me or my agent, got any communication from CIO after 4th sep...and suddenly got mail asking for passport submission so thought to get some knowledge from you people. I will contact Delhi and make things clear.

Thanks a lot for your suggestion.

fiza11

Nov 28, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April-2014
File Transfer...
June 25, 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 2014, remedical without request March 2015
Interview........
Oct 12th, 2015 passed, remedial request on same day
Passport Req..
Nov 2nd, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 6, 2015
LANDED..........
waiting
buggleboy said:
A quick question:

When I sent my wife's application on 1st April 2014, the wait was around 13 months. Decision was made on 27th May 2014,file was subsequently transferred on June 4th 2014 to NDVO and then the wait time was 15 months, now I believe it is 16 months.

Under a circumstance like this, is my wait 13 months or 15 months or 16 months. Could any one shed some light on this?
They don't care when you applied ....whatever the processing time showing on the website is what they follow.....16months is the wait:(
doesn't matter if it was 13 when we applied. honestly, They don't give a damn to processing time.
I was reading posts from 2013 forum and there are few folks who are still waiting after 19 months and their file has been in process since Sept 2014...unbelievable cruelty is being shown by ndvo

bas ik umeed hai ki Guru Nanak da 13 number hi saade layi lucky hojave.. getting into the 13 month of my file :( :( :'( :'( :'( :'(

fiza11

Nov 28, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April-2014
File Transfer...
June 25, 2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
Nov 2nd, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 6, 2015
LANDED..........
waiting
Re: Direct askign for passport submission

darshp said:
I used the UCI no as well. and a point is None of us, me or my agent, got any communication from CIO after 4th sep...and suddenly got mail asking for passport submission so thought to get some knowledge from you people. I will contact Delhi and make things clear.

Thanks a lot for your suggestion.
I think you are in the wrong forum buddy....this forum is for spousal sponsorship.

fiza11

Nov 28, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April-2014
File Transfer...
June 25, 2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
Nov 2nd, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 6, 2015
LANDED..........
waiting
buggleboy said:
Exactly.. another day gone. Working with NDVO is very depressing. Today I called the immigration office call center to update the address that is being displayed when I login. It's showing an old Calgary address still despite me updating it to a new one 3 weeks ago. When I voiced my concern to the call center agent, he told me "it does not matter what you see sir. What matters is what is there in the system and I see your new address". When asked why it's not updated, he had no clue about it.

I also asked why NDVO is taking such a long time and his answer was standard - "Every visa office has it's own rules and that's something that you need to check with NDVO". When I questioned him "do you think they even bother responding", his answer was "you or your wife need to get hold of someone in the visa office by visiting the office in Delhi or call them up or email them. At times they respond and at times they don't". He got agitated when I started asking him tough questions, so much so I hung up at him. Such is the service of CIC call center. Very poor and pathetic. UK, Australia and NZ's processing time for spousal visa is so much more efficient and quicker.
CIC call center is not answerable to us at this point. File is in Delhi and it is their responsibility to speed up the process.

I was thinking of writing to PMO India regarding this stupid s@#t process and their long wait times. May be something will happen. Have heard lot of praises for PM Modi, hoping something will change. Don't know what else to do or which door to knock to get some update

This process slowly pushing me toward depression....I am getting very scared :( :(

buggleboy

Jan 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2014
Doc's Request.
15-09-2014
AOR Received.
25-05-2014
File Transfer...
17-06-2014
Med's Done....
23-02-2014 and 20-05-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Hope soon
LANDED..........
on a TRV now but soon on perm. basis
fiza11 said:
They don't care when you applied ....whatever the processing time showing on the website is what they follow.....16months is the wait:(
doesn't matter if it was 13 when we applied. honestly, They don't give a damn to processing time.
I was reading posts from 2013 forum and there are few folks who are still waiting after 19 months and their file has been in process since Sept 2014...unbelievable cruelty is being shown by ndvo

bas ik umeed hai ki pata da 13 number hi saade layi lucky hojave.. getting into the 13 month of my file :( :( :'( :'( :'( :'(
Mine is same as yours. Exactly a year ago on April 1st 2014, CPC office received the visa papers. So like you this is my 13th month. Just frustrating.

innosense

Feb 13, 2014
Toronto / Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-Aug-2014
File Transfer...
IP: 7-Apr-2015
Passport Req..
DM: 30-May-2015
LANDED..........
10-Jun-2015
Buggleboy

Processing times provided are just an indication of past files. So future applicants know what to expect and to plan our life around it. It is not a service level agreement. We cannot question them if they don't process within that time as is already evident from 2013 applications.

That's the bitter truth.

sumanvikramraj

Dec 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9th June 2014
Doc's Request.
29th September 2014 pcc and landing fees which was submitted in advance
Med's Request
1st med on 31st July 2013 remedical done on 10th December 2014
Med's Done....
Remedical on 10th Dec ECAS update same day as In Process
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
awaited
LANDED..........
Booked flight on 20th of April Aircanada Del-London-Edmonton anyone plans to fly on same date please get in touch with me
Please help !!!!!!!!!
Anyone has any idea of my question ?

if u could also let me know one thing they asked for 2 pics and one should have complete address with phone number of photographer along with date pic was taken so mine only has photographers stamp that doesn't have his number and date but I have enclosed the slip and envelope of photographer where it has complete address with date.
Now I am worried if they will not process it and return it any idea?

fiza11

Nov 28, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April-2014
File Transfer...
June 25, 2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
Nov 2nd, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 6, 2015
LANDED..........
waiting
avneet kaur said:
huiii guyzzz got my notes today nd m very disappointed coz new one same as my last notes nothing new jst one thing mentioned dey recvd my new medical nd updated bt es to ilawa kuj v new n a sara last notes copy kite a purani due dates jo already expire ho chuki a nw guyss plzzz help me wt should i do??
hmmmm......so there is no point in applying for notes as well if these B@$%&@^%$ A$$/)/"!$ will not do anything......getting frustrated day by day

I never thought that I had to live with this nightmare !!!.........how is it possible that a 3month process has been increased to a timeline of 16 months :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Bahia

Star Member
Apr 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept.23,2014
Nomination.....
Sponsorship approval in end of nov. 2014
AOR Received.
Sept 23,2014
File Transfer...
To NDVO end of nov. 2014
Med's Done....
Before applying, got request for re-medical again on aug20-25, 2015
Interview........
in process last week of July, 2015
psdali said:
ip since 27th march
HI psdali or any other member.

Can you please tell?
what is d meaning of App received date and AOR date.
app received is d date, when you applied to missisauga???
AOR date is, when you received email from missisauga processing center or from NDVO??
or AOR means application received date on ECAS.

Operation process

Star Member
Jan 29, 2015
Ludhiana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2may
Med's Done....
22 February...Remedical done 14 February 2015
Interview........
Hope not.file in process 3 dec,,,still no update.
sumanvikramraj said:
Please help !!!!!!!!!
Anyone has any idea of my question ?

if u could also let me know one thing they asked for 2 pics and one should have complete address with phone number of photographer along with date pic was taken so mine only has photographers stamp that doesn't have his number and date but I have enclosed the slip and envelope of photographer where it has complete address with date.
Now I am worried if they will not process it and return it any idea?
O God ena beham na kro...15din lg jande ne,,no worry abt pics n wat,,aa ju ga

psdali

Star Member
Aug 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-07-2014
AOR Received.
03-09-2014
File Transfer...
15-09-2014
Med's Done....
26-06-2014
Passport Req..
16 April 2015
VISA ISSUED...
30 April 2015
LANDED..........
Flying on 28th may2015
Bahia said:
HI psdali or any other member.

Can you please tell?
what is d meaning of App received date and AOR date.
app received is d date, when you applied to missisauga???
AOR date is, when you received email from missisauga processing center or from NDVO??
or AOR means application received date on ECAS.
Application received date is the date when your application is received by missisauga office.
AOR-Acknowledgment Of Receipt, is sent within 45 to 60 days of Application received date.
Date mentioned in ecas is not AOR its Application received date.

dip25_shah

Star Member
Jun 16, 2014
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6th July 2014
Doc's Request.
17th Sep 2014
File Transfer...
8th July 2014
Med's Request
Medical Reassessment 9th Feb 2015
Med's Done....
3rd March 2014 (Medical Reassessment done 12tht Feb 2014)
Interview........
No Interview ;) (Dicision made: 19th March 2015)
Passport Req..
31st March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
25th April 2015
LANDED..........
5th May 2015
Can anyone guide me with photo specification which we have to send with PPR

sumanvikramraj

Dec 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9th June 2014
Doc's Request.
29th September 2014 pcc and landing fees which was submitted in advance
Med's Request
1st med on 31st July 2013 remedical done on 10th December 2014
Med's Done....
Remedical on 10th Dec ECAS update same day as In Process
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
awaited
LANDED..........
Booked flight on 20th of April Aircanada Del-London-Edmonton anyone plans to fly on same date please get in touch with me
dip25_shah said:
Can anyone guide me with photo specification which we have to send with PPR

This is the link that they send u along for photo specification
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/3998E_tempA.pdf
Notes to the applicant
TAKE THIS SpEcIfIcATIoNS SHEET wITH YoU To THE pHoToGRApHER
4 Immigration photos are not the same as passport photos. 4 Make sure that you provide two photos.
Notes to the photographer The two photos must:
4be taken by a commercial photographer.
4be original and not altered in any way or taken from an existing photo.
4show a full front view of the person’s head and shoulders showing full face centered in the middle of the photograph.
4have a plain white background.
4measure between 25 mm and 30 mm (1” and 1 1/5”) from chin to crown. 4have a 35 mm x 45 mm (1 3/8” x 1 3/4”) finished size
Date photo was Taken
35 mm (13/8’’)
Front Back
one photo must:
4bear the name and complete address of the photo studio and the date the photo was taken must be included on the back of one photo. The photographer may use a stamp or handwrite this information. Stick-on labels are unacceptable.
Min. 25 mm (1’’) Max. 30 mm (11/5’’)
45 mm (13/4’’)