d4d

Star Member
Mar 14, 2015
GTA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fiza11 said:
Hi guys,

My husband got his remedical done today. It was without request. Just wondering if we need to send NDVO any documents on remedical?
I am assuming the UCI and file number was added to the remedical so it may not be necessary to send anything. However, in the past I have emailed NDVO for address update and got a reply back saying that any additional documents/changes should be submitted with a signed letter from the applicant and that we could basically scan these documents and letter and attach to the email. SO, if you do prefer to send it in, scan it and email it with a scanned and signed letter along with it. Seems like the fast way as compared to mailing in a paper copy.

I am waiting for the notes as well and i am sure my wife will have to go for a remedical and this is way i plan to proceed too.

aqua_AB

Star Member
Feb 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30th July 2014
Doc's Request.
20th April 2015 (Additional docs requested)
AOR Received.
20th Sept 2014
File Transfer...
20th Oct 2014
Med's Request
Remedical request on 10th Nov 2015, submitted on 12th Nov 2015
Med's Done....
20th June 2014, expired
Interview........
Waived as per notes, IP on 19th Oct
Passport Req..
DM on 20th Nov, PPR on 21st Nov 2015
notorious13 said:
ohhh really !! fer ta etho cheaper a .. 1100 di mildi a mainu etho (delhi-bombay-london-edmonton)
Check www.kayak.co.in
you will get d best fares...BA / Lufthansa/ Emirates etc
These days its around 45 - 47K

amop

Feb 28, 2014
Deep 33 ...if your file is in process then do not do remedical until you are asked as they may ask you only for chest xray . does your status shows in progress or in process as 2 different things ... due date means by 02 april they will take decision but in most cases they give due date and it can extend as well !
So was your file always in process ..plus you were asking other day how to apply for notes so did u apply them before ?
all the best i hope you get visa before 02nd april ..

;)

deep33 said:
Hello...got my notes yesterday...don't know how to read them properly..
some points I have noticed..
eligibility..passed..and one due date is also mentioned in this column 2 April 2015...I think may be it's for final review.
one security column is blank what that mean..???
Medical is expired and due date is 31 march 2015..is this mean they have to send a remedical letter before this date...??
In last pages they mentioned...pending is RFV and issuance...what is this???
Interview waived coz my file is already in process...plz give u r feedback

amop

Feb 28, 2014
I think keep them with you if asks for remedical then send them the receipt as DMP must have sent the documents to ndvo themselves !!!

wondering should i wait for remedical ...until ndvo asks or get it done as they give 7 days right and who knows one can get it or no ...

so please everyone suggest me should i do remedical
as per notes due date for medical is 24th april 2015 tho i did medicals on 09th april 2014

fiza11 said:
Hi guys,

My husband got his remedical done today. It was without request. Just wondering if we need to send NDVO any documents on remedical?

deep33

Star Member
Aug 2, 2014
Thank s for reply...in notes..application status reason is in progress..what that mean..?? I was applied notes in Feb but at the apply time I attached the old consent form..again they asked for new consent then I filled in wrong way..Thts y I asked..then in third attempt I submitted the correct consent form..then after submitting another day they send me notes
quote author=amop link=topic=180473.msg4161230#msg4161230 date=1427264071]
Deep 33 ...if your file is in process then do not do remedical until you are asked as they may ask you only for chest xray . does your status shows in progress or in process as 2 different things ... due date means by 02 april they will take decision but in most cases they give due date and it can extend as well !
So was your file always in process ..plus you were asking other day how to apply for notes so did u apply them before ?

;)

[/quote]

deep33

Star Member
Aug 2, 2014
Thank s amop for reply...in notes..application status reason is in progress..what that mean..?? I was applied notes in Feb but at the apply time I attached the old consent form..again they asked for new consent then I filled in wrong way..Thts y I asked..then in third attempt I submitted the correct consent form..then after submitting another day they send me notes
quote author=amop link=topic=180473.msg4161230#msg4161230 date=1427264071]

;)

[/quote]

sunnycool

Sep 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2014
File Transfer...
22-01-2015 In process.....: 04-09-2015
Med's Done....
05-09-2014 Remedical......: 23-09-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-11-2015
spiker79 said:
Hi All,

My Application was received by CIC: 2nd Dec 2014
Sponsorship Approval: 24th Feb 2015

I havent got the sponsorship confirmation letter from CIC so far. They had my email Id wrong. I had to call and update email. I asked them to resent the confirmation letter but they havent sent it so far.

I have following question..

1. How to I get the client Id of my wife? Does the sponsorship confirmation letter has client Id of the application/wife?
2. To apply for Notes under Access to information Act do I need the client Id of my wife of Application number(this is different from client id) ?
3. How long will be medical valid? I see now the process is taking on at earliest of 8 months.
Hi,

1) Your wife will get an email with her UCI from New Delhi visa office once your files reaches there. SA just has the sponsor's UCI. Your wife should get the email soon, because it has been one month since you got your SA.
3) Medical is valid for 1 year.

sunnycool

Sep 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2014
File Transfer...
22-01-2015 In process.....: 04-09-2015
Med's Done....
05-09-2014 Remedical......: 23-09-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-11-2015
Sashee said:
Hello Everyone!!!!

Can someone please help me out.I can't see my profile on the left side.
What should I do

Thanks in advance
You can add your profile on the left once you reach 10 posts. This can be done by going into your profile setting on the top right corner of your screen. :)

canadarocks23

Sep 29, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-04-2014
Med's Request
ReMeds done- 26- 03-2015
Passport Req..
Awaiting!
VISA ISSUED...
InProcess- 25-09-2014
Hey guys! I have a question, my wife was asked to do a remedical within 7 days, so she went next day after the email request. But the panel physician she went to lost her photos for the application, when we asked to confirm if they sent it yesterday. So they wanted new ones for the report, and when we took the new ones, they said they found the photos and now another excuse that radiologist is not in till Friday to sign the report. Now it is past 7 days, is that okay if we had done it prior but just the panel physician is delaying it, should we email the new delhi office?

Thanks!

naonidh

Oct 23, 2014
Jagraon
Category........
Visa Office......
new dehli
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 july
Doc's Request.
none
AOR Received.
15 sep
Med's Done....
july 3
Interview........
Hope No Interview Becoze IN PROCESS Since 13 March
Passport Req..
soon
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon
canadarocks23 said:
Hey guys! I have a question, my wife was asked to do a remedical within 7 days, so she went next day after the email request. But the panel physician she went to lost her photos for the application, when we asked to confirm if they sent it yesterday. So they wanted new ones for the report, and when we took the new ones, they said they found the photos and now another excuse that radiologist is not in till Friday to sign the report. Now it is past 7 days, is that okay if we had done it prior but just the panel physician is delaying it, should we email the new delhi office?

Thanks!
find another Doctor
other wise they will send your refusal letter

canadarocks23

Sep 29, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-04-2014
Med's Request
ReMeds done- 26- 03-2015
Passport Req..
Awaiting!
VISA ISSUED...
InProcess- 25-09-2014
naonidh said:
find another Doctor
other wise they will send your refusal letter
Really?! because they were saying it doesnt matter when they send it but we just have to contact them within 7 days to do the testing, so I am not sure how true that is.

Sashee

Star Member
Dec 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-07-2014
AOR Received.
9-09-2014
File Transfer...
23-09-2014
Med's Done....
May 2014
Interview........
Waived!!!
VISA ISSUED...
I pray very soon!!
Thanks a lot@Sunny cool!!!!

notorious13

Star Member
Apr 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New-Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16/2014
AOR Received.
Sept 03/2014
File Transfer...
Sept17/2014
Passport Req..
March 18/2015
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
not yet
VM.WK said:
Very lucky you are, ours been in process since December. Hope we hear something soon too
I hope the same. Good Luck guys

Sandygeet

Mar 14, 2015
Can anybody plz help me ... Y cic send us a letter for SA. Instead of email.... I got AOR on 14thmarch... My online status is medical received.. File received on jan 12 2015 ... Also they mention they send us letter about their decision .... Help me out plz ... M worried...

naonidh

Oct 23, 2014
Jagraon
Category........
Visa Office......
new dehli
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 july
Doc's Request.
none
AOR Received.
15 sep
Med's Done....
july 3
Interview........
Hope No Interview Becoze IN PROCESS Since 13 March
Passport Req..
soon
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon
Sandygeet said:
Can anybody plz help me ... Y cic send us a letter for SA. Instead of email.... I got AOR on 14thmarch... My online status is medical received.. File received on jan 12 2015 ... Also they mention they send us letter about their decision .... Help me out plz ... M worried...
Dont Worry its a automated Computer Generated Email
Decision made meaning, They make Decision on your sponsorship approval and you received SA and Wait till Sept
after September turn will come
And Keep in touch to this Forum ....
Thanks