+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW DELHI - 2014 APPLICANTS

PhdStream

Aug 7, 2013
draxz1289 said:
Excuse me. Just because its getting processing in NDVO in INDIA the conversation here doesn't have to be in Hindi since not everyone will understand it. The whole concept of this thread and the entire forum is create a rather open discussion and therefore communicating in English is the way.

BTW I am from India and I am offended.
+1 NDVO also servs Nepali and Bhutani applicants. As a Nepali, I do not understand hindi :(

Operation process

Star Member
Jan 29, 2015
Ludhiana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2may
Med's Done....
22 February...Remedical done 14 February 2015
Interview........
Hope not.file in process 3 dec,,,still no update.
Kat*waitingpatiently said:
When I can expect PPR ?
I did remedical in February
WhN u got IP?

Operation process

Star Member
Jan 29, 2015
Ludhiana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2may
Med's Done....
22 February...Remedical done 14 February 2015
Interview........
Hope not.file in process 3 dec,,,still no update.

anuaru

Aug 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Dehli
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th
AOR Received.
14th sept
File Transfer...
24th sept
Med's Done....
5th may
Interview........
Nooooooooooo interview
Passport Req..
done!! 13th feb
VISA ISSUED...
20th feb.
LANDED..........
on the way........., Then on 11th cloud..

anuaru

Aug 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Dehli
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th
AOR Received.
14th sept
File Transfer...
24th sept
Med's Done....
5th may
Interview........
Nooooooooooo interview
Passport Req..
done!! 13th feb
VISA ISSUED...
20th feb.
LANDED..........
on the way........., Then on 11th cloud..
innosense said:
Just my thought guys . It is entirely possible that Ndvo is working steadily issuing ip , dm , PPr. We have very small representation ~6 to 7 % in our spreadsheet. So may be the ones active here are yet to get any updates.
True innosense, I feel the same. good luck guys. My hubby is coming this week. I will share his immigration experience with you guys. Thanks to all for your support.

bhkr0008

Jul 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-10-2014
AOR Received.
AOR1 January 9 AOR2 March 3
File Transfer...
17-01-2015
Med's Done....
JUNE 2014/RE-MEDS DONE OCT 2015
Interview........
HOPE NO
Passport Req..
Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
guys i hope this helps a little..
looks like this time last year NDVO was at the same position and same month July so i guess we should not worry too much..please look below of two post i found from march 2014 and then things started picking up in April..

Jbedi said:
Looks like the wait is too long. Just came to know that NDVO is processing July'13 applications.
Kan_Sri said:
Thanks to the update from seniors in this forum, as per the New Delhi 2013 applicants, june 17 people are still waiting to hear back. not sure if they have started July'13 yet.

This is a long wait indeed....
KanSri
aki said:
Things have become ridiculously slow at the office! From checking the 2013 sheet, people who have applied in late July are just getting their stamped passports. That leaves about at least 5 months more for people who have applied in December 2013! As for passport requests, for some reason, people who sent their application after Christmas have not received passport requests yet!

Magicman

Star Member
Nov 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 8, 2014
AOR Received.
May 28, 2014
File Transfer...
June 11, 2014
Med's Done....
December 27, 2013
Interview........
Completed Oct. 06, 2015
Passport Req..
October 12, 2015 (DM & PPR)
VISA ISSUED...
Nope
LANDED..........
Nope
fiza11 said:
I know Magicman. Our files are not even moving. Have you send the additional documents to NDVO yet?
Hey Fiza,

My wife mailed the additional info and documents and they were received at NDVO. Did you scan and email them also the cover letter that you sent in the package?

I haven't done that yet.
So what else can we do? Lets see if something comes tomorrow or Wednesday.

Anyways, how have you been? How was trip?

fiza11

Nov 28, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April-2014
File Transfer...
June 25, 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 2014, remedical without request March 2015
Interview........
Oct 12th, 2015 passed, remedial request on same day
Passport Req..
Nov 2nd, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 6, 2015
LANDED..........
waiting
Magicman said:
Hey Fiza,

My wife mailed the additional info and documents and they were received at NDVO. Did you scan and email them also the cover letter that you sent in the package?

I haven't done that yet.
So what else can we do? Lets see if something comes tomorrow or Wednesday.

Anyways, how have you been? How was trip?
I did send them the courier and email for additional documents. mentioned in the email that a courir will be send since we couldn't attach all pics to email due to size limit.

Trip was awesome but now back to waiting game again. Wish time had stopped when I was in India. This separation is so painful :(

DM14

Star Member
Feb 15, 2015
PRV said:
Ohhh you poor people.

If you dont know hindi then learn hindi. Bcoz here you guys are talking about NDVO which is actually in INDIA.
And if you dont want to learn then dont read it.

Any senior member knows what CCA mean in notes
Dear instead of making fun out of others just pray for your Visa.

DM14

Star Member
Feb 15, 2015
draxz1289 said:
Excuse me. Just because its getting processing in NDVO in INDIA the conversation here doesn't have to be in Hindi since not everyone will understand it. The whole concept of this thread and the entire forum is create a rather open discussion and therefore communicating in English is the way.

BTW I am from India and I am offended.
Good reply draxz I totally agree with you

Pamma97

Aug 19, 2014
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
Jan 5th 2016 - 8.52am Purolator
Doc's Request.
Email on July 6th, 2016- submitted July 12, 2016 via case specific enquiry, Sep 2018 documents requested, PR fees requested Jan 2019
Nomination.....
CC charged March 22, 2016 (Ecase activated April 26, 2016)
AOR Received.
May 16th, 2016 in Mail
File Transfer...
SA Approval on Feb 3, 2017 - transferred to OTTAWA - reassessment requested again March 2018, refused June 4 2018, again requested reassessment on June 20, 2018, SA approved again in Aug 2018
Med's Request
14-05-2018
Med's Done....
26-05-2018
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
05-02-2019
VISA ISSUED...
06-02-2019 rcvd pp back on 20/02/2019
LANDED..........
14/03/2019 appointment date for landing
Hello Everyone how's it going?? I saw some frustration on this forum..why is that?? common guys everyone's waiting here like you so no need to take out your frustration on anyone. Just relax and share your experience and if you do not like anything which makes you angry just ignore and move on.

Congratulations to whoever got ip, dm, ppr or visa.

Magicman

Star Member
Nov 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 8, 2014
AOR Received.
May 28, 2014
File Transfer...
June 11, 2014
Med's Done....
December 27, 2013
Interview........
Completed Oct. 06, 2015
Passport Req..
October 12, 2015 (DM & PPR)
VISA ISSUED...
Nope
LANDED..........
Nope
This is just dumb. Absolute bullsh*t....why is there a need to discuss this? Waste of time.

You are coming to Canada, nobody cares where the visa office is. The two official languages of Canada are English or French, so use your common sense.

You blend in and adapt to where you go. Not try to change every place/scenario into what is suitable for you (for example: some people try to change every place they visit into....mini-India).

My respect goes out to all those people here whose first language is not English but they are still trying to communicate and I think it requires a lot of balls. I also think that is the proper way to learn because languages are easier to learn when practiced. These are the people that are truly preparing for a life in Canada. Once again, my respect goes out to you all.

I agree with one of the previous comments about NDVO not being the processing center for India but also for many other countries (e.g. Afghanistan).

However, if you are an Indian citizen then you should know at least basic Hindi (doesn't matter what state you are from). It is the national language of the country for God sake.

Anyway....just wanted to make my point after seeing some stupidity being posted.

innosense

Feb 13, 2014
Toronto / Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-Aug-2014
File Transfer...
IP: 7-Apr-2015
Passport Req..
DM: 30-May-2015
LANDED..........
10-Jun-2015
Magicman said:
This is just dumb. Absolute bullsh*t....why is there a need to discuss this? Waste of time.

You are coming to Canada, nobody cares where the visa office is. The two official languages of Canada are English or French, so use your common sense.

You blend in and adapt to where you go. Not try to change every place/scenario into what is suitable for you (for example: some people try to change every place they visit into....mini-India).

My respect goes out to all those people here whose first language is not English but they are still trying to communicate and I think it requires a lot of balls. I also think that is the proper way to learn because languages are easier to learn when practiced. These are the people that are truly preparing for a life in Canada. Once again, my respect goes out to you all.

I agree with one of the previous comments about NDVO not being the processing center for India but also for many other countries (e.g. Afghanistan).

However, if you are an Indian citizen then you should know at least basic Hindi (doesn't matter what state you are from). It is the national language of the country for God sake.

Anyway....just wanted to make my point after seeing some stupidity being posted.
+1 for you. :)
However there is no national language for India. Hindi and English are the official languages.
I do agree its good to know basics of Hindi which will help in your own survival should you live in a Hindi speaking city.
We r known for Unity in Diversity. So its really shameful to be doing this in an International forum.
I am from South India and I can read, write and speak Hindi.

Totally offended with PRV's comments. :-(

draxz1289

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October/28/2014
AOR Received.
Feb/04/2015, IP Since Feb/04/2015
File Transfer...
Jan/19/2015
Med's Request
Re-Medicals - Sept/23/2015
Med's Done....
Sept/04/2014
Passport Req..
Jan/18/2016
VISA ISSUED...
Oct/09/2015
LANDED..........
Feb/05/2016
innosense said:
+1 for you. :)
However there is no national language for India. Hindi and English are the official languages.
I do agree its good to know basics of Hindi which will help in your own survival should you live in a Hindi speaking city.
We r known for Unity in Diversity. So its really shameful to be doing this in an International forum.
I am from South India and I can read, write and speak Hindi.

Totally offended with PRV's comments. :-(
I agree with Magicman, yes it is required to know Hindi since its the national language but we should also be respectful of people who don't know and aren't from India and that was my point.

notorious13

Star Member
Apr 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New-Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16/2014
AOR Received.
Sept 03/2014
File Transfer...
Sept17/2014
Passport Req..
March 18/2015
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
not yet
PRV said:
Ohhh you poor people.

If you dont know hindi then learn hindi. Bcoz here you guys are talking about NDVO which is actually in INDIA.
And if you dont want to learn then dont read it.

Any senior member knows what CCA mean in notes
FIRSTLY You making me wonder how smart you are for bringing such an off course,unnecessary,from the moon,Bs*** topic here. We share our experiences with immigration here. Now commenting on your perspective, We all already had enough with immigration. Being nice to you Mr. HINDI ENFORCER, TALK SOMETHING WHICH MAKE SENSE.
Thank you.