Interview........
HOPE NO
Passport Req..
Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
Am happy NDVO is starting to pick up after the holidays, keep it up.
Congratulations to all who got IP, DM AND PPR :D :D

pdhillon

Oct 29, 2014
Winnipeg
Everyone here is just from Spousal sponsorship or someone is also sponsoring there parents and grandparents ..??? :)

Btw I submitted application for my parents in jan 2014 but no reply till now any clue ..??

GTID

Aug 23, 2014
Mississauga-Kathmandu
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 5 2014
Doc's Request.
Nov 12, 2014
AOR Received.
August 11, 2014
File Transfer...
August 27,2014
Med's Done....
April 24, 2014
Interview........
IP- Dec 23 & DM -16 Jan, 2015
Passport Req..
Feb 24
VISA ISSUED...
Received from VFS on March 11
LANDED..........
March 19
Geet88 said:
Got ppr finally thanks to god and thanks to everyone here in the forum who always support each other mentally. Wish you all speedy visa
Congratulation, can u plz share, did u receive ppr via email or post?

maulikinjal

Star Member
Oct 30, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 23, 2014
AOR Received.
SA Recieved: August 19th 2014
Med's Request
IN PROCESS: January 2nd 2015
Med's Done....
June 15th, 2014
Interview........
DM: February 17th, 2015
Passport Req..
February 13th, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
February 23rd,2015
This wait is killing me.. In Process since 2nd January. After that not even a single update. Getting frustrated wayching this in process for over a month.. :( :( :( :(

maulikinjal

Star Member
Oct 30, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 23, 2014
AOR Received.
SA Recieved: August 19th 2014
Med's Request
IN PROCESS: January 2nd 2015
Med's Done....
June 15th, 2014
Interview........
DM: February 17th, 2015
Passport Req..
February 13th, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
February 23rd,2015
Geet88 said:
Got ppr finally thanks to god and thanks to everyone here in the forum who always support each other mentally. Wish you all speedy visa
Congrats geet.. :)

makhanis

Nov 14, 2014
Re: Question asked during interview under family sponsorship

indiaguy said:
I have received a interview letter from CHC. My wife who is sponsoring me is also in india and unfortunately her PR card is also expired due to some family and health problem she could not go back to complete her residency obligation period i.e. 730 days. Since both of us are in india and it is mandatory for both of us to be present for interview. Any help will be appreciated what kind of Question will be asked.
if you both are there than expect newlywed game ( lol ) seriously they want to know if the wedding is genuine, so be prepared to convince the officer that the marraige i genuine and consummated.

makhanis

Nov 14, 2014
pdhillon said:
Everyone here is just from Spousal sponsorship or someone is also sponsoring there parents and grandparents ..??? :)

Btw I submitted application for my parents in jan 2014 but no reply till now any clue ..??
at the momment it takes 45 months to get first reply or acknowledgement from CIC. here is the quote from the website

(working on applications received on or before April 30, 2011)

innosense

Feb 13, 2014
Toronto / Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-Aug-2014
File Transfer...
IP: 7-Apr-2015
Passport Req..
DM: 30-May-2015
LANDED..........
10-Jun-2015
Geet88 said:
Congrats Geet88 :) Happy married life !!

innosense

Feb 13, 2014
Toronto / Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-Aug-2014
File Transfer...
Passport Req..
LANDED..........
10-Jun-2015
AnuragSen said:
GOT PPR TODAY ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Thanks a lot friends ...got great support From you guys.......
And dont worry at all NDVO is Working Fast All will be here in CANADA before Summer..............

:) :) :) :) :) :)
Congrats Anurag ! Hope your words come true for all of us :)

galaxy11

Jan 20, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jun, 2014
File Transfer...
Aug, 2014
Med's Done....
May, 2014
Just updating received PPR around 10AM IST today Feb 9th (email).
DM was on Jan 30th ..rest of the timeline info in the 2014 spreadsheet.
Thanks everyone for the support and all the best!

galaxy11

Jan 20, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jun, 2014
File Transfer...
Aug, 2014
Med's Done....
May, 2014
Congrats to those who received IP, DM, PPR & Visa.
Best of luck to everyone and wishing everyone a speedy process.

innosense

Feb 13, 2014
Toronto / Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-Aug-2014
File Transfer...
Passport Req..
LANDED..........
10-Jun-2015
galaxy11 said:
Just updating received PPR around 10AM IST today Feb 9th (email).
DM was on Jan 30th ..rest of the timeline info in the 2014 spreadsheet.
Thanks everyone and all the best!
wow congrats !!

arika18

Star Member
Nov 6, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2014
AOR Received.
12-09-2014
File Transfer...
12-09-2014 (in process since 14-08-2015)
Med's Request
re-meds req: 17-08-2015 done: 18-08-2015
Med's Done....
30-06-2014
Interview........
no interview- Decision made 21-09-2015
Passport Req..
7-10-2015
Spousalvisaapplicant said:
We got married couple of weeks ago. My husband is a Canadian national divorcee. We got married as per the Muslim rites and law and have only a nikah nama and marriage certificate signed and issued by the priest who conducted and presided over our nikah . We took this to the marriage officer at the local BMC office. They refuse to register the nikah nama stating that they cannot register a marriage with a foreign national divorcee and asked us to go to the family court in Bandra. They are saying that they do not accept the Divorce decree and Divorce Order copies from Canada as these are only one page and are asking us to file for his divorce decree in the Indian court. (Tell me this is a joke). He's never lived here, nor has his ex-wife. He's divorced for a decade. How can they file for a divorce here in India, AGAIN?!?

I'm so totally confused running from one office to another and don't know where to make a start from. It feels like I'm banging my head against a wall.

My questions are
1. how can I get the nikahmana registered? He has left for Canada. I'm here and need to get these documents organised.
2. Can and will the nikah nama and marriage certificate issued by the presiding priest and institution suffice as proofs of marriage? Should I get these notarised or some thing else to make them look as more solid proofs? (so confused and frustrated already!). We have plenty of other evidences, eg wedding card, photos, nikah photos, nikahnama signing photos, all ceremonies photos, bills and invoices of skype calls, hotels, whatsapps texts, phone messages etc.

PLEASE HELP, PLEASE!!!
I am a Canadian and got married in India (Mumbai) in Islamic way and then my husband got our marriage registered in Mumbai. This was done 8 years back when we got married. Last year around in July I applied for him. So, I suggest get a copy of your marriage certificate registered and also have a copy of your Nikkha Nama. I don't know how it works for divorced spouses but they have accepted me as a sponsor as I am in Canada working now. My husband got all his documents notarized in India (as he is there) before we send in our application. Yes, if u are newly married you have to prove that your marriage is valid. Just get everything notarized in India.
I think you will need to have your husband get copies of his divorced papers and just go ahead ask him to apply. Have faith nothing can stop a married couple of be together. Wish you all the very best.

dip25_shah

Star Member
Jun 16, 2014
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6th July 2014
Doc's Request.
17th Sep 2014
File Transfer...
8th July 2014
Med's Request
Medical Reassessment 9th Feb 2015
Med's Done....
3rd March 2014 (Medical Reassessment done 12tht Feb 2014)
Interview........
No Interview ;) (Dicision made: 19th March 2015)
Passport Req..
31st March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
25th April 2015
LANDED..........
5th May 2015
This is in reference to your visa application for Canada.

The results of initial medical examinations for yourself has expired. In order to provide your application with an updated validity we require following additional medical examination(s) for yourself:

Chest Xray (in DICOM / JPEG format) with report (in PDF)
Completed MEDICAL REPORT CHEST X-RAY REQUISITION AND REPORT form (Page 5 and 6 of IMM5419) (in PDF)
Duly completed Re-assessment Form (in PED/word)

Please for identifying Panel Physician (PP) in your vicinity and take this email to the Panel Physician (PP) for the re-assessment(s) to be arranged. For clients outside India, please remember to advise the PP that the results will need to be sent to India.

Please contact PP within 07 days from the date of this email for an appointment to comply with this request. Failure to do so may result in the closing of your Immigration medical file, which may result in the refusal of your application.I got this mail from delhi visa office.. my medical is not expired yet.. what should i do.. and why they are asking for medical re assessment?

:( :eek: :mad: :mad: :( :eek: