27-05-2014
Interview........
Ip since 22 Dec,2014
VISA ISSUED...
Hopefully soon
Another day gone np update. Pls god do some miracale. Really this is killing us

amop

Feb 28, 2014
please add may in that list as im still waiting !!!!

hunny singh said:
I really don't know how NDVO works.... They issuing the visa those who have applied on june or july...

Why they are not issuing the visa those who applied on feb march and april.....??? :( :( :( :(

algrn

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Though my spouse has left job after marriage and its been now almost one year of marriage, what are the chances for getting visit visa.

We could show that she is coming to celebrate wedding anniversary which is Mid Feb and to finalize property which I am planning to buy in Canada.

One problem i see is regarding the assurance of return to India to prove to visa office.

Further, If by the time her sposorship application gets finalized, can she do landing by visiting buffalo.
I heard US generally gives visa if we show them that we are doing this for Canadian PR landing.

Seeking advice URGENTLY.

amop

Feb 28, 2014
the chances are really slim !! but there is no harm in trying tho i hope you get ppr or dm before that !

algrn said:
Though my spouse has left job after marriage and its been now almost one year of marriage, what are the chances for getting visit visa.

We could show that she is coming to celebrate wedding anniversary which is Mid Feb and to finalize property which I am planning to buy in Canada.

One problem i see is regarding the assurance of return to India to prove to visa office.

Further, If by the time her sposorship application gets finalized, can she do landing by visiting buffalo.
I heard US generally gives visa if we show them that we are doing this for Canadian PR landing.

Seeking advice URGENTLY.

algrn

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amop said:
the chances are really slim !! but there is no harm in trying tho i hope you get ppr or dm before that !
Thanks Amop....I was also hoping so that my spouse could visit me on anniversary but now only 2 weeks are left and I m thinking this as last resort.

katrina khan

Apr 16, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Dehli
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-Jun-2013
Doc's Request.
Non
Nomination.....
26-May-2014
AOR Received.
11-Sep-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
14-Sep-2014
Med's Request
20-Oct-2014
Med's Done....
29-Oct-2014
Interview........
Non
Passport Req..
12-May-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-May-2015
LANDED..........
21-July-2015
any one is here, who got ppr and he/she done medical in oct month

thanks

innosense

Feb 13, 2014
Toronto / Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-Aug-2014
File Transfer...
IP: 7-Apr-2015
Passport Req..
DM: 30-May-2015
LANDED..........
10-Jun-2015
algrn said:

Seeking advice URGENTLY.
Did u mean that if the app is finalised when she is here in Canada, can she do landing in Buffalo ?
2 things
first, she has to send passport to Delhi to get one time PR visa.
second , u don't need US visa to do landing. generally people go in car and take a U turn at the border. They receive Administrative refusal from US. its called flag poling.

algrn

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
innosense said:
Did u mean that if the app is finalised when she is here in Canada, can she do landing in Buffalo ?
2 things
first, she has to send passport to Delhi to get one time PR visa.
second , u don't need US visa to do landing. generally people go in car and take a U turn at the border. They receive Administrative refusal from US. its called flag poling.
Thanks so much...
Thats great....So I could do both the things. Is it allowed to courier passport internationally?
Your view on visit visa query please...

innosense

Feb 13, 2014
Toronto / Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-Aug-2014
File Transfer...
IP: 7-Apr-2015
Passport Req..
DM: 30-May-2015
LANDED..........
10-Jun-2015
I am also hunting for answers about sending passport to India or if we could request NDVO to arrange for stamping at a local VO in Canada.
They should respond to our queries well within time limit or the only option is to go to India.

It is just a game of luck for visitor visa. I don't see how it can negatively impact the PR process.

Write a cover letter explaining purpose of visit and duration of stay.
These are some of the docs u can attach with ur application.

1. Marriage Certificate
2. Payment Receipt of PR Application
3. PR card of spouse
4. Employment Letter of spouse
5. Last 4 months pay stubs of spouse
6. Latest Notice of Assessment and Option C of spouse
7. Health Insurance for visitor or plans to acquire it
8. Proof of medical exam ( which was done for PR app )
9. Bank statement of spouse in India

You have to combine everything in one PDF and upload. Also need a digital photo.

akshya314

Jan 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My Husband submitted the PR visa for me in December and I'm planning to visit him for few months through Tourist Visa.
Can someone please tell me
1. if I apply for Tourist Visa, will it impact the PR visa? ie will the PR visa process slow down since I'm going to Canada as a tourist?
2. Does the tourist visa have any connection to PR visa?
3. If my tourist visa gets rejected by any chance, how soon can i reapply? and will the rejection impact the PR Visa?

algrn

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
innosense said:
I am also hunting for answers about sending passport to India or if we could request NDVO to arrange for stamping at a local VO in Canada.
They should respond to our queries well within time limit or the only option is to go to India.

It is just a game of luck for visitor visa. I don't see how it can negatively impact the PR process.

Write a cover letter explaining purpose of visit and duration of stay.
These are some of the docs u can attach with ur application.

1. Marriage Certificate
2. Payment Receipt of PR Application
3. PR card of spouse
4. Employment Letter of spouse
5. Last 4 months pay stubs of spouse
6. Latest Notice of Assessment and Option C of spouse
7. Health Insurance for visitor or plans to acquire it
8. Proof of medical exam ( which was done for PR app )
9. Bank statement of spouse in India

You have to combine everything in one PDF and upload. Also need a digital photo.
Well....will check my luck in Visit visa now.....though the luck has been really bad till now....
Finger crossed on this

akshya314

Jan 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My Husband submitted the PR visa for me in December and I'm planning to visit him for few months through Tourist Visa.
1. if I apply for Tourist Visa, will it impact the PR visa? ie will the PR visa process slow down since I'm going to Canada as a tourist?
3. If my tourist visa gets rejected by any chance, how soon can i reapply? and will the rejection impact the PR Visa?

algrn

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
We received your application for permanent residence on April 1, 2014.

IS THIS THE DATE THEY COUNT THE TIMELINES OF VISA PROCESSING OR FROM THE DATE FILE WAS TRANSFERRED TO NDVO???

hgun

Sep 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 25,2014
AOR Received.
Nov 14,2014
File Transfer...
Nov 17,2014
Med's Done....
Sep 11,2014
Passport Req..
Aug 10,2015
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 24,2015
As far as I know, there is no impact of Visitor Visa Application on PR in terms of processing and issuing.

Based on my experience, the visa issue rate is little higher when applied after you have Sponsorship Approval.

There is no time limit on reapplying the visitor visa after rejection but recommendation is to apply visitor visa again only if there is any change in personal circumstances like got a permanent Job compared to last time, bought some properties back at home etc.

akshya314 said:

draxz1289

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October/28/2014
AOR Received.
Feb/04/2015, IP Since Feb/04/2015
File Transfer...
Jan/19/2015
Med's Request
Re-Medicals - Sept/23/2015
Med's Done....
Sept/04/2014
Passport Req..
Jan/18/2016
VISA ISSUED...
Oct/09/2015
LANDED..........
Feb/05/2016
algrn said:
We received your application for permanent residence on April 1, 2014.

IS THIS THE DATE THEY COUNT THE TIMELINES OF VISA PROCESSING OR FROM THE DATE FILE WAS TRANSFERRED TO NDVO???
April 1 is the date they will take you as