4-09-2012
Interview........
not yet
karan_virk said:
Hey I think I replied you before too?
Since you have not submitted medical upfront
They approved your wife eligibility and everything

That is why they had asked to submit medical

But I don't understand if you got medical request in October why you submitted in December
In medical request they did not write at bottom to submit it in 30 days failure to do so will delay or may result refusal of your application ....
They even give 30 days to submit passport or any additional document request...they did not get medical so they put your file on hold ....they have so many people to process who is desperately waiting to meet their husband and wives
Mr.Karan
we received medical request in oct and did it on 5th of November.due to the Diwali we got an appointment after 20 days and immi deadline was 60 days.i would like to add that when i tried to book an appointment b4 submitting the spousal sponsorship application both from police department and guy who was booking an appointment at medical centre ask us to bring the medical and pcc request letter from cic. so at that time we were not unable to submit it up front.
now i don't understand why they are not sending me the gcms notes as well applied on dec 22...
thank you karan

anuaru

Aug 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Dehli
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th
AOR Received.
14th sept
File Transfer...
24th sept
Med's Done....
5th may
Interview........
Nooooooooooo interview
Passport Req..
done!! 13th feb
VISA ISSUED...
20th feb.
LANDED..........
on the way........., Then on 11th cloud..
amansanghera said:
Man has Invented so many amazing things....
But Still No One in this world is able to Invent
A medicine for the pain of Missing Someone...
I know dude its very hard, I am missing my hubby too much as well. But, Meditation is best way to distract your self, if not go for parties, keep yourself busy as you can, think about your university day, when you were single, think about those days all good past days, go to GYM, go for dance classes .. you will be fine.... don't think too much about your present. leave this part. think about other stuff how to settle down, what should I have to do. how to focus on career.
Same myself and my hubby do. He is busy in his own stuff and I am busy in my stuff. even we keep our self this much busy we didn't get time to talk on ph within business days. hope some thing works for you..

anuaru

Aug 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Dehli
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th
AOR Received.
14th sept
File Transfer...
24th sept
Med's Done....
5th may
Interview........
Nooooooooooo interview
Passport Req..
done!! 13th feb
VISA ISSUED...
20th feb.
LANDED..........
on the way........., Then on 11th cloud..
Guys, anyone having idea, when NDVO update there data? is it over weekend? if any july applicant get something please please update soon. I hope we should get something in coming week. good luck and have a great weekend:) cheers.

arika18

Star Member
Nov 6, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2014
AOR Received.
12-09-2014
File Transfer...
12-09-2014 (in process since 14-08-2015)
Med's Request
re-meds req: 17-08-2015 done: 18-08-2015
Med's Done....
30-06-2014
Interview........
no interview- Decision made 21-09-2015
Passport Req..
7-10-2015
anuaru said:
I know dude its very hard, I am missing my hubby too much as well. But, Meditation is best way to distract your self, if not go for parties, keep yourself busy as you can, think about your university day, when you were single, think about those days all good past days, go to GYM, go for dance classes .. you will be fine.... don't think too much about your present. leave this part. think about other stuff how to settle down, what should I have to do. how to focus on career.
Same myself and my hubby do. He is busy in his own stuff and I am busy in my stuff. even we keep our self this much busy we didn't get time to talk on ph within business days. hope some thing works for you..
My husband and I talk everyday but I get so busy with work and then with our daughter that my weeks rush by crazy. My husband over in India is running his own business and he gets busy too. With the day and night difference we make sure we email each other while I am at work and we make sure we call and talk to each other at least one time everyday. My morning dose is to wake up to his whatsapp messages and vice versa. We also have a child together so he wants to know how she is doing. We don't let this insanity of wait rub on to us though as we try to keep ourselves busy. Which does work and in no time I know he is going to be here. In Shaa Allah. Life is amazing so don't let no NDVO ruin your precious moments in life. I agree with u anuaru keeping yourself busy is the best policy through this process.

Jagwinder

Aug 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
25 May 2014
File Transfer...
25 May 2014
Interview........
Decision Made 06 Feb 2015
Passport Req..
jaldi karo babaji
LANDED..........
Landed already
Omg i got ip after so long

Jagwinder

Aug 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
25 May 2014
File Transfer...
25 May 2014
Interview........
Decision Made 06 Feb 2015
Passport Req..
jaldi karo babaji
LANDED..........
Landed already
Just now am so happy

Jan 24, 2015
Hi Guys!
I have applied on 4th Nov 2014 to Sponsor my wife from India.
I got approval email or AOR 1 from CIC on 19 th Jan 2015 , and advised application was forwarded to NDVO office on same day.
Online status on sponsorship application changed to decision made and sponsored application changed to application received.

My question is how long NDVO usually take to receive case from CIC and send acknowledgement email to the applicant about AOR 2? As I have sent the complete package including medical, PCC, updated spouse passport copies with husband name and new address.

Any replies appreciated

Thanks

Rinku Singh

karan_virk

Aug 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
<br>[color=red][size=8pt][b]New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
<br>[size=8pt][color=red][b]21st May 2014
AOR Received.
<br>[size=8pt][color=red][b]SA- 27th July 2014
File Transfer...
<br>[color=red][size=8pt][b] AOR 2 : 5th August 2014 [/b]
Med's Done....
<br>[color=red][size=8pt][b]Upfront on 6th April
Interview........
<br>[color=red][size=8pt][b]IP from 15 Jan 2015 and got little Basic Interview Phone Call from NDVO on 21 Nov 2014[/b]
Passport Req..
<br>[color=red][size=8pt][b] PPR on 20th JAN and DM on 22nd JAN
VISA ISSUED...
<br>[color=red][size=8pt][b]Not Yet
LANDED..........
<br>[color=red][size=8pt][b] Not Yet[/size]
darshan patel said:
Mr.Karan
we received medical request in oct and did it on 5th of November.due to the Diwali we got an appointment after 20 days and immi deadline was 60 days.i would like to add that when i tried to book an appointment b4 submitting the spousal sponsorship application both from police department and guy who was booking an appointment at medical centre ask us to bring the medical and pcc request letter from cic. so at that time we were not unable to submit it up front.
now i don't understand why they are not sending me the gcms notes as well applied on dec 22...
thank you karan
So you did submit medical with in timeline
Then there is no need to worry
These ADR things take time 3-4 months.
Did you apply GCMS on your own?
If you submitted GCMS on 22 December
You should indeed get it in 4.5 weeks
Its not even yet 4.5 weeks and also take 5-6 days holdays of december out
So you should be getting GCMS in feb because of chritsmas and new year holidays
Sorry I did not know for medical they give 60 days
Sorry for little harsh reply earlier..lol

mkmadaan1

Sep 25, 2014
Hey Guys

Good News for Me and all July Applicants

I am 8th July Applicant, Just got IP today :) :-*

All July applicants should check their status. Wondering they are working on Sunday also or there is delay to reflect online as I have checked my status yesterday evening (Saturday), It was AR.

Waheguru Mehar Kari Saaria te :)

rex87

Sep 19, 2014
KAR
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 July
Doc's Request.
16 Sept
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
2 Sept
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
2 Sept
Med's Request
-
Med's Done....
9 May
Interview........
Not Yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
anuaru said:
Guys, anyone having idea, when NDVO update there data? is it over weekend? if any july applicant get something please please update soon. I hope we should get something in coming week. good luck and have a great weekend:) cheers.
Dude, No idea on when NDVO updates..One more July 8th got IP.. Mine is still AR...Hope our days to enjoy come soon..:)

amop

Feb 28, 2014
congrats !

sigh,..they have left me the lone applicant from may whose status is still AR/MR.

how depressing this they are processing future applicants but no news on our cases ! god didnt say ok get married and stay apart ! thanks ndvo for being so biased and cruel. i wish ..i never deal with you retards ever in my life.

mkmadaan1 said:
Hey Guys

All July applicants should check their status. Wondering they are working on Sunday also or there is delay to reflect online as I have checked my status yesterday evening (Saturday), It was AR.

rex87

Sep 19, 2014
KAR
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 July
Doc's Request.
16 Sept
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
2 Sept
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
2 Sept
Med's Request
-
Med's Done....
9 May
Interview........
Not Yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
mkmadaan1 said:
Hey Guys

Congrats...:) Mine is still AR! Hope to receive an update soon.