<br>[size=8pt][color=red][b]21st May 2014
AOR Received.
<br>[size=8pt][color=red][b]SA- 27th July 2014
File Transfer...
<br>[color=red][size=8pt][b] AOR 2 : 5th August 2014 [/b]
Med's Done....
<br>[color=red][size=8pt][b]Upfront on 6th April
Interview........
<br>[color=red][size=8pt][b]IP from 15 Jan 2015 and got little Basic Interview Phone Call from NDVO on 21 Nov 2014[/b]
Passport Req..
<br>[color=red][size=8pt][b] PPR on 20th JAN and DM on 22nd JAN
VISA ISSUED...
<br>[color=red][size=8pt][b]Not Yet
LANDED..........
<br>[color=red][size=8pt][b] Not Yet[/size]
Mission Canada said:
How she got visitor visa..? As I know one who applied for PR .... can't get any other visa....right or not. .?
There is no Hard and Fast Rule Though If you have property of millions dollars or children back there then you can get visitor visa or if your visit to canada is very important (other than missing husband ) like marriage of very close relative or invitation letter from some big company to attend some function then no one can stop your visitor visa....chahe aapki PR ki file process mein ho

jaggy999

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
Hey Karan,

Can you help me with my below doubts? I would really appreciate your help.

Hi Guys,

I'm met my wife on shaadi.com in April'14 and from there we started chatting on whatsapp and used to do Skype every Saturday and Sunday for 6 hrs each. She is from Ahmedabad.

Now I visited her 24 Nov 2014 to 28 Nov' 2014 and we got legally married on 8Dec 2014 with a small function with just family members(pics of all marriage available).

I wanted to know how to start the whole process.

From what I read on cic website:

Step One:

The Canadian citizen or permanent resident applies to sponsor the spouse, common-law, or conjugal partner.

Step Two:

The spouse, common-law or conjugal partner applies for permanent residence.

Can someone please elaborate Step 1 and 2 in minute detail. Any help would be highly appreciated.

I'm highly confused with the whole process. Thanks in advance Smiley

payal9

Aug 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April-2014
Med's Done....
March-2014
Passport Req..
faith in god
VISA ISSUED...
God knws
LANDED..........
faith in god
what is western union receipt??

jaggi_G

Star Member
Nov 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2014
AOR Received.
18-06-2014
Interview........
Don't know!
Passport Req..
Not yet!
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet!
LANDED..........
payal9 said:
what is western union receipt??
If your husband sends you some money through western union then they give you receipt for that transfer of money.

Omega123

Star Member
May 8, 2014
Sheen1990 said:
wow omega :) congrats sweeetieee:) wish u the best life ahead <3 when u planning to back ?
Thankyou so much Sheen :) Abhi to India aaye hue mujhe bas 10 din hi hue hain, planning to return back in Jan end most probably...wahan bahoot thand pad rhi hai isliye 1 month India me hi sahi..May be i can give u company while going to Canada ;) Tumhara PR aame me bhi bas 10-12 din hi bache hain :) start packing ur bag now..:) All the very best dear..May u receive update for ur PR in ASAP. :)

jaggi_G

Star Member
Nov 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2014
AOR Received.
18-06-2014
Interview........
Don't know!
Passport Req..
Not yet!
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet!
LANDED..........
Sheen1990 said:
wish u happiee married life :) congratulations !!!
Thanks a ton dear! Wish you a speedy visa!!

jaggi_G

Star Member
Nov 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2014
AOR Received.
18-06-2014
Interview........
Don't know!
Passport Req..
Not yet!
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet!
LANDED..........
karan_virk said:
[move][size=20pt]Congrats Jaggi_G, Nav0220 and Omega 123 for getting their VISA
Thank you Karan. Wish you speedy visa. God bless you. :)

jaggi_G

Star Member
Nov 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2014
AOR Received.
18-06-2014
Interview........
Don't know!
Passport Req..
Not yet!
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet!
LANDED..........
preet13 said:
congt... jaggi wish u happy marriage life
Thanks alot preet! Wish you also a very speedy visa!! :)

amansanghera

Oct 26, 2014
punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july 2014
AOR Received.
Sep 2014
File Transfer...
Sep 2014
Med's Done....
march
Passport Req..
Feb 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015
LANDED..........
Feb 2015
jaggi_G said:
Got passport back with visa!! Thanks to god!! Thank you everyone here for your support!!
Wish you all speedy visa!! God bless you all !!
Congratulations jaggi wish u happy married life!

Omega123

Star Member
May 8, 2014
karan_virk said:
[size=14pt]
No While Applying Visitor Visa you have to declare your relatives living in Canada and you have to write Husband/wife
Then You don't get Visitor Visa. Visitor Visa department see your ties to home country and if your ties are stronger in Canada then india then there is no way you get TRV you get letter stating that you don't have strong ties to your home country.When your spouse lives in Canada your ties to Canada becomes very high then India.
You can misuse visitor visa if some unlucky spouse immigration file got rejected so they violate Visitor visa his/her spouse put petition in court for her/his spouse

You can Apply before Marriage or when spouse is in INDIA.There are 0% chance after that however you can fill single in visitor application and don't write you have spouse living in canada.But in future if they found miss representation there is a 5 year Ban

My Dear Karan, I am live example of the person who was in Canada on TRV while we had applied for PR and we did not misinterpret any information. :)
After waiting for 2nd AOR from CIC we informed CIC that my husband is there in Canada, the reason which we gave for visiting Canada was to celebrate my Birthday :) Also my ties to my home country were not so strong means i do not own any property in india except the fact that I had a good job with handsome salary here in India and a proper amount was reflecting in my Bank account for constant 6 months.So its just a matter of luck while u apply for Visitor visa while PR is in process. Me and my husband were knowing that CIC allows "Dual Intent" hence applied for TRV and we successed :) and Thankyou so much for your wishes :) all the best to u too :)

mikeyj

Nov 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 22,2014
AOR Received.
August 5,2014 from NDVO
File Transfer...
July 22,2014
Med's Done....
April 2014
Interview........
In Process Since Jan 10/15
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
Thanks karan for the quick reply and can you please add us to the spreadsheet also

Pamma97

Aug 19, 2014
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
Jan 5th 2016 - 8.52am Purolator
Doc's Request.
Email on July 6th, 2016- submitted July 12, 2016 via case specific enquiry, Sep 2018 documents requested, PR fees requested Jan 2019
Nomination.....
CC charged March 22, 2016 (Ecase activated April 26, 2016)
AOR Received.
May 16th, 2016 in Mail
File Transfer...
SA Approval on Feb 3, 2017 - transferred to OTTAWA - reassessment requested again March 2018, refused June 4 2018, again requested reassessment on June 20, 2018, SA approved again in Aug 2018
Med's Request
14-05-2018
Med's Done....
26-05-2018
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
05-02-2019
VISA ISSUED...
06-02-2019 rcvd pp back on 20/02/2019
LANDED..........
14/03/2019 appointment date for landing
Bhaiyo aur beheno dil tham ke baitho.. I got IP today :)

Finally my status got changed from AR to IP and now it says medical received too lol

It says in process on December 12th but updated today.

Pamma97

Aug 19, 2014
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Email on July 6th, 2016- submitted July 12, 2016 via case specific enquiry, Sep 2018 documents requested, PR fees requested Jan 2019
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
May 16th, 2016 in Mail
File Transfer...
SA Approval on Feb 3, 2017 - transferred to OTTAWA - reassessment requested again March 2018, refused June 4 2018, again requested reassessment on June 20, 2018, SA approved again in Aug 2018
Med's Request
14-05-2018
Med's Done....
26-05-2018
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
05-02-2019
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
jaggy999 said:
Hey Karan,

Can you help me with my below doubts? I would really appreciate your help.

Hi Guys,

I'm met my wife on shaadi.com in April'14 and from there we started chatting on whatsapp and used to do Skype every Saturday and Sunday for 6 hrs each. She is from Ahmedabad.

Now I visited her 24 Nov 2014 to 28 Nov' 2014 and we got legally married on 8Dec 2014 with a small function with just family members(pics of all marriage available).

I wanted to know how to start the whole process.

From what I read on cic website:

Step One:

The Canadian citizen or permanent resident applies to sponsor the spouse, common-law, or conjugal partner.

Step Two:

The spouse, common-law or conjugal partner applies for permanent residence.

Can someone please elaborate Step 1 and 2 in minute detail. Any help would be highly appreciated.

I'm highly confused with the whole process. Thanks in advance Smiley
Bro you need to submit one application here in Mississauga including your sponsorship forms and documents and applicants forms and documents. CIC will review your sponsorship here and once you are approved (it takes around 2 months) your file will be transferred to the location of your applicant (New Delhi). then NDVO will review applicants case for PR (around 4-6 months here) so total around 8 months if case is straight forward.

I'll give you checklist which I followed to submit my application. just follow this and I think you'll be good.

Checklist for Spousal Visa:

List of Documents needed from the Sponsored Person (Applicant):

1. Passport Copy of the Applicant
2. Original Police clearance certificate from each country where applicant has lived more than 6 months after reaching the age of 18 years.
3. Immigration Medicals Proof (Medicals to be completed after the marriage and before the submission of application, check panel physician on CIC website to book appointment)
4. Copies of all education certificates and mark sheets since high school to till date.
5. 02 pictures of the principle applicant as per CIC specifications.
6. Names of the relatives/friends from Applicant side family (At least 7 members) who met the sponsor and also mention the relation to applicant.
7. Provide details of parents, brother, sister of the applicant.
8. Height
9. Color of eyes
10. List all the addresses wherever applicant lived after the age of 18 years.
11. Applicant’s mother last name before marriage.
12. Phone number, Email.
13. Current Residential address in Canada of applicant if applicable.
14. Work History since the age of 18 years or last 10 years whichever comes first (since 2004 to till date)

List of Documents needed from the Sponsor (person living in Canada):
1. Copy of Permanent Resident Card / Citizenship card.
2. Option C Printout (This printout is issued by the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA, formerly CCRA) and you can obtain it free of charge by calling 1 800 959-8281)
3. Job Letter from Employer, if Employed.
4. Ticket copy (If travelled for honeymoon by plane)
5. Engagement, Marriage and other function pictures. (preferably around 60 pictures covering all ceremonies and including all family members and friends)
6. Honeymoon pictures.
7. Copies of hotel bills and restaurant bills (Honeymoon)
8. Letter or invoices from marriage palace/hotel/banquet (Wedding and Reception)
9. Copies of shopping bills (Wedding shopping bills from both sides including jewellery)
10. Copies of phone bills if any or emails/ whatsapp/viber/skype etc. (Before marriage and after marriage)
11. Copy of marriage Certificate
12. Names of the relatives/friends from Sponsor side family (At least 7 members) who met the applicant and also mention the relation to sponsor.
13. Wedding Invitation card in Original.
14. Name and date of birth of Father and Mother.
15. Work history in the last 5 years – provide the start date and leaving date of the work, company name, salary and position
16. Name of the Supervisor and company address – current job.

Pamma97

Aug 19, 2014
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
May 16th, 2016 in Mail
File Transfer...
Med's Request
14-05-2018
Med's Done....
26-05-2018
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
05-02-2019
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
mikeyj said:
Hello,
I received my sponsorship approval letter on July 22/14, and then a letter from the NDVO on August 5/14 stating that they received my application. How long does it take for them to receive my medical when it was done in April because on status page, all it says is application received. Very stressed about this....
Bro same situation like me.. if I was to answer you yesterday I would have said... this is shit thing, NDVO fff and all that... but today I got IP even though my status for all these months was just AR not even medical updated. so relax you are good and keep checking Ecas.

Sonu1988

Star Member
Nov 28, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2014 April 24
AOR Received.
2014 June 27
File Transfer...
2014 July 03
Med's Done....
Before application submitted April 2014
Interview........
Waived......... IP since 2014 October 11
Passport Req..
2015 January 12th
VISA ISSUED...
soon God willing
LANDED..........
Soon God willing
How is everyone, congrats to those that have status updates. ;)

File has been in process since 11 October, 2014. Made MLA inquiry. Received information via MLA that medical valid until April,2015 and that file is waiting for final review by VO. Any idea anyone how long that can take...only thing updated on ECAS last week was medical received.

:'(..waiting patiently. No decison made or request for PPR is it likely to happen this year??