waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
draxz1289 said:
Are you still waiting for SA?

We applied Oct 28th and waiting for SA

Yeah......my application was received on 04 Nov 2014. And I am still waiting for SA.

CIC status is Its working on Applications received on 14 Oct, 2014 and current processing time for SA is 58 days.

So we will not hear before 10 January 2015

preet13

Oct 1, 2014
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 sep.2013
AOR Received.
05 oct 2013
Med's Request
19 nov, 2014
Med's Done....
27 nov, 2014
Interview........
19. nov
Passport Req..
DM from 18 march 2015,,,,,,
VISA ISSUED...
got visa 19 march 2015,,,,
LANDED..........
sooooonnnnnn
hi friends is the ndvo change our lawyers address to our address after IP (be-four make DM ) on line status...is that true???

suratguyforu

Nov 4, 2014
saskatchewan,ca
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-03-2015
AOR Received.
25-03-2015
File Transfer...
02-06-2015
Med's Request
remedical Jan/05/2016
Med's Done....
15-12-2014
Hello all,

if anyone could guide me as to what kind of affidavits should i put with file like affidavit of support from my brother if my wife is staying at his place until she can come to canada.. any other affidavits like relationship known to friends/family? can my brother and my fatherinlaw make that or it has to be from someone not family? help appreciated...

mavericksu

Dec 4, 2014
Hi Guys,

I am new to the forum and would appreciate if anyone could help me with my query

Here is my timeline
Application: Spouse Sponsorship
Upfront medical examination done: 15th Oct 2013
Visa Application Applied: 13th Feb 2014
AOR/SA: 18th Feb 2014
VO: Delhi
File transferred to Delhi: 7th April 2014
're medical request: August 2014
're medical report sent:26th September 2014

Ecas status:
Application started processing: 12th Sept 2014
Medical results have been received: 2nd Oct 2014

We have submitted all the necessary documents for processing spouse visa, hence I believe there's no scope of asking any additional documents by Delhi embassy. .
From the date of application, it's been 10 months already, I am very curious to know by when does the PPR request will come in?

Please do respond.
Thanks in advance.

Cheers!
Su

karan_virk

Aug 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
<br>[color=red][size=8pt][b]New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
<br>[size=8pt][color=red][b]21st May 2014
AOR Received.
<br>[size=8pt][color=red][b]SA- 27th July 2014
File Transfer...
<br>[color=red][size=8pt][b] AOR 2 : 5th August 2014 [/b]
Med's Done....
<br>[color=red][size=8pt][b]Upfront on 6th April
Interview........
<br>[color=red][size=8pt][b]IP from 15 Jan 2015 and got little Basic Interview Phone Call from NDVO on 21 Nov 2014[/b]
Passport Req..
<br>[color=red][size=8pt][b] PPR on 20th JAN and DM on 22nd JAN
VISA ISSUED...
<br>[color=red][size=8pt][b]Not Yet
LANDED..........
<br>[color=red][size=8pt][b] Not Yet[/size]

karan_virk

Aug 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Interview........
<br>[color=red][size=8pt][b]IP from 15 Jan 2015 and got little Basic Interview Phone Call from NDVO on 21 Nov 2014[/b]
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
mavericksu said:
Hi Guys,

I am new to the forum and would appreciate if anyone could help me with my query

Here is my timeline
Application: Spouse Sponsorship
Upfront medical examination done: 15th Oct 2013
Visa Application Applied: 13th Feb 2014
AOR/SA: 18th Feb 2014
VO: Delhi
File transferred to Delhi: 7th April 2014
're medical request: August 2014
're medical report sent:26th September 2014

Ecas status:
Application started processing: 12th Sept 2014
Medical results have been received: 2nd Oct 2014

We have submitted all the necessary documents for processing spouse visa, hence I believe there's no scope of asking any additional documents by Delhi embassy. .
From the date of application, it's been 10 months already, I am very curious to know by when does the PPR request will come in?

Please do respond.
Thanks in advance.

Cheers!
Su
Your file went in ADR queue which is the obevious reason of delay...If you would have send your medical update with cover letter before they ask you...you could in canada right now or your wife, whoever is the applicant...!!!!
Order GCMS wait 28 days more to get GCMS...and see if anything wrong going on or it is just a matter of turn

mavericksu

Dec 4, 2014
Hi Karan,

Thanks for the prompt response.☺
Firstly, I am not so acquainted with these acronyms, when you meant ADR..is it Additional Document Requirement?
Secondly, when it comes to medical reports, all the formalities were done by CDC since they are the authorised agent to deal with the embassy...yes we did mail across scanned documents of medical reports separately. I presume if they have updated on ecas about the medical result being recieved by them, that means we are through with our medical test.

Before they could ask for 're medical reports,couple of months back we recieved a mail asking for Landing fee and PCC. We have dispatched the required documents to the embassy.

So I believe I am almost through with all the stages, don't know where I am stuck now..I was quite positive that I would be in Canada by now..I can't wait for another 28 days for GCMS..is this the only way out?

Kindly help

Thanks
Su

karan_virk

Aug 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
mavericksu said:
Hi Karan,

Thanks for the prompt response.☺
Firstly, I am not so acquainted with these acronyms, when you meant ADR..is it Additional Document Requirement?
Secondly, when it comes to medical reports, all the formalities were done by CDC since they are the authorised agent to deal with the embassy...yes we did mail across scanned documents of medical reports separately. I presume if they have updated on ecas about the medical result being recieved by them, that means we are through with our medical test.

Before they could ask for 're medical reports,couple of months back we recieved a mail asking for Landing fee and PCC. We have dispatched the required documents to the embassy.

So I believe I am almost through with all the stages, don't know where I am stuck now..I was quite positive that I would be in Canada by now..I can't wait for another 28 days for GCMS..is this the only way out?

Kindly help

Thanks
Su
That PCC and RPRF is just a general mail you don't really had to submit PCC again if you have had done already with first time file submission anyway.(AOR -2)

The right way was to book an appointment with any authorized doctor and do the normal medical like we did first time and in the end they hand out one document to us....you should posted that document with cover letter explaining that my medical seems like expired So i am updating ...kindly update in your system

Yes ADR- Additonal Document Request

The moment they were about to send you ppr or issue you visa...they checked in their system that your medical is expired...they cant issue visa with expired medical...they also have to follow rules...so they put your file ADR queue and ask for new medical ...Now when your turn will come again...then they will send you PPR...anyway you are just there in the very last stage not to worry

karan_virk

Aug 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
suratguyforu said:
Hello all,

if anyone could guide me as to what kind of affidavits should i put with file like affidavit of support from my brother if my wife is staying at his place until she can come to Canada.. any other affidavits like relationship known to friends/family? can my brother and my fatherinlaw make that or it has to be from someone not family? help appreciated...
What Process you are going through?
Who said to you to make these kinds of affidavit?
Until She Come to Canada?

Who is sponsoring you ?
Are you applicant or Sponsor?
Be specific buddy if you want exact answer..write a big post if you want response from other
No one understood your question?

Tell us Your Complete question then answer will be right there for you buddy

suratguyforu

Nov 4, 2014
saskatchewan,ca
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-03-2015
AOR Received.
25-03-2015
File Transfer...
02-06-2015
Med's Request
remedical Jan/05/2016
Med's Done....
15-12-2014
Hello,

sorry for not mentioning the details.. I'm sponsor and lives in canada, my wife is in India and we are just about to put file by end of this month. As her family and my brother n sister in law stays in same city, she sometimes stay at her home and sometimes at my brother's place. and as so far i haven't sent any money, i was thinking if i should take support letter/affidavit from both (her father and my brother) that they will support for living and place until she comes to canada. Also as i heard/read somewhere that its good to put affidavit/letter from friends who has witnessed our relationship/marriage so just need information about it. I hope its clear now, please let me know if any additional details required. Thank you.

dafodils2

Jul 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2014
Doc's Request.
02-10-2014
AOR Received.
waiting
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
Up Front
Med's Done....
17-07-2014
Interview........
dont know
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Hi,

My wife (Sponsor-Spouse visa) is a Canadian Permanent resident and an Indian Citizen, currently working and living in Canada. We got married one year ago and I am an Indian citizen living in India.

My wife submitted spouse sponsorship application package at Case Processing Centre, Mississauga, Canada. We are expecting acknowledgement (AOR and SA) from CPC, Mississauga soon. As per the information I got, the application package will be forwarded to the Canadian High Commission, New Delhi, India, where it will be processed. (current processing time 15 months)

My questions are:

Should my wife (Canada permanent resident- sponsor) live in Canada, until my visa is approved by Canada High Commission, New Delhi, India?

After obtaining AOR and SA from Case Processing Centre, Mississauga, Can she leave Canada and live with me in India for one year / until my visa is approved?

What is the maximum period a PR sponsor can live outside Canada without making any delay in spouse sponsorship? (After submitting a spouse visa application at Case Processing Centre, Mississauga, Canada and obtaining sponsorship approval)

Can we both go and live in Canada after my spouse visa is approved?

Will there be any delay in processing spouse visa if the sponsor (Canada permanent resident) is not living in Canada? (We can inform CIC about sponsor's address change)

Thanks & Regards,

12ja

Star Member
Oct 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 23, 2014
Doc's Request.
June,3,2014
AOR Received.
Sept 19,2014
File Transfer...
Sept29,2014
Med's Done....
March 2014
Interview........
In process nov 28 DM:dec5
Passport Req..
Jan 16,2015
VISA ISSUED...
Wait
LANDED..........
Wait
i need to contact with delhi office

do i go for case specific enquiry or email

innosense

Feb 13, 2014
Toronto / Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-Aug-2014
File Transfer...
IP: 7-Apr-2015
Passport Req..
DM: 30-May-2015
LANDED..........
10-Jun-2015
dafodils2 said:
Hi,

My wife (Sponsor-Spouse visa) is a Canadian Permanent resident and an Indian Citizen, currently working and living in Canada. We got married one year ago and I am an Indian citizen living in India.

My wife submitted spouse sponsorship application package at Case Processing Centre, Mississauga, Canada. We are expecting acknowledgement (AOR and SA) from CPC, Mississauga soon. As per the information I got, the application package will be forwarded to the Canadian High Commission, New Delhi, India, where it will be processed. (current processing time 15 months)

My questions are:

Should my wife (Canada permanent resident- sponsor) live in Canada, until my visa is approved by Canada High Commission, New Delhi, India?

After obtaining AOR and SA from Case Processing Centre, Mississauga, Can she leave Canada and live with me in India for one year / until my visa is approved?

What is the maximum period a PR sponsor can live outside Canada without making any delay in spouse sponsorship? (After submitting a spouse visa application at Case Processing Centre, Mississauga, Canada and obtaining sponsorship approval)

Can we both go and live in Canada after my spouse visa is approved?

Will there be any delay in processing spouse visa if the sponsor (Canada permanent resident) is not living in Canada? (We can inform CIC about sponsor's address change)

Thanks & Regards,

If the sponsor is a PR and not a canadian citizen, the sponsor must live in Canada till the sponsorship process is completed.
you will be at high risk of rejection if she lives with you in India as it refutes the point that you both intend to settle in Canada.
you can however try to obtain a visitor visa and live with your wife and obtain visa extension.

dafodils2

Jul 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2014
Doc's Request.
02-10-2014
AOR Received.
waiting
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
Up Front
Med's Done....
17-07-2014
Interview........
dont know
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
New Delhi - 2015 Spousal Visa Applicants,

I am creating a new WhatsApp group of New Delhi - 2015 Spousal Visa Applicants for important discussions.

For membership, personal message me your cellphone number ( +countrycode - number format) or post here.

New Delhi - 2015 Spousal Visa Applicants timeline spreadsheet at http://tinyurl.com/m58s2qb

Good luck to all !!

preet:)

Oct 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 9/2014
AOR Received.
Aug 6/2014