+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW DELHI - 2014 APPLICANTS

Lovenpeace

Sep 24, 2012
Hi guys

I have received a email from New delhi processing unit asking me to pay the RPRF. This application is for my spouse can some one tell me the procedure to complete this.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

*lin*

Jul 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3/06/2014
AOR Received.
29/07/2014
File Transfer...
14/08/2014
Med's Request
29/07/2014
Med's Done....
14/08/2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
08/11/2014
VISA ISSUED...
27/11/2014
LANDED..........
15th jan 2015
Prabhu said:
Hi Guyz,

App. filed : September 16, 2014
Sponsorship Approval: November 4, 2014

Got an email from NDVO on NOV 26 stating they have received my application.

Can anyone tell me what is the approximate time for NDVO to request the Passport please.
If u r lucky, it will take almost 3 to 4 months from now.. all d best..

*lin*

Jul 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3/06/2014
AOR Received.
29/07/2014
File Transfer...
14/08/2014
Med's Request
29/07/2014
Med's Done....
14/08/2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
08/11/2014
VISA ISSUED...
27/11/2014
LANDED..........
15th jan 2015
Hi friends,

Do we (sponsored person)need to carry any money in dollars while landing? Some immigrants of skilled workers category need to carry money with them.. wt about us?

Some one pls help..

*lin*

karan_virk

Aug 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
<br>[color=red][size=8pt][b]New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
<br>[size=8pt][color=red][b]21st May 2014
AOR Received.
<br>[size=8pt][color=red][b]SA- 27th July 2014
File Transfer...
<br>[color=red][size=8pt][b] AOR 2 : 5th August 2014 [/b]
Med's Done....
<br>[color=red][size=8pt][b]Upfront on 6th April
Interview........
<br>[color=red][size=8pt][b]IP from 15 Jan 2015 and got little Basic Interview Phone Call from NDVO on 21 Nov 2014[/b]
Passport Req..
<br>[color=red][size=8pt][b] PPR on 20th JAN and DM on 22nd JAN
VISA ISSUED...
<br>[color=red][size=8pt][b]Not Yet
LANDED..........
<br>[color=red][size=8pt][b] Not Yet[/size]
abhi340 said:
Thanks karan,

i saw almost all the people have given their medicals upfront.. so it seems like upfront medicals is a common phenomenon for a family class sponsorship. does my wife need to tell this to the physician that she want to do the upfront medical examination??
Almost in every visa of Canada upfront medical is required or recommended to speed up the process even in student visa and upfront Medical is totally independent you don't need any letter from embassy or any file number.

Just get appointment of any embassy authenticated doctor (Find list in CIC website)

Give them a call and ask for appointment for spouse immigrant visa medical ( They all know what to do)

Bring passport , one photocopy of passport and some photographs and money off course..!!

They will make one file and then give sample of blood, Urine, Chest X-ray , Eye check up and general doctor check up

In the end they will hand you one digital kind of document where all the information will be stored with some bar code number like Name , Passport number, DOB
And that single little document you have to put in your file

Off course doctor or people working there will send that report to embassy associated with same bar code number

When embassy will open your application bundle they will put that bar code in computer and they will receive medical of your wife

Its just very simple process and specially independent of file numbers, Dates, letters

I hope you got it ;D ;D

abhi340

Jul 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 june 2013
Doc's Request.
PER received on 13/09/2013
AOR Received.
26/10/2013
IELTS Request
with initial application
File Transfer...
26/10/2013
Med's Request
20/01/2014
Med's Done....
10/02/2014
Interview........
hopefully waived..
Passport Req..
20/01/2014
VISA ISSUED...
07/03/2014(decision made)
karan_virk said:
Almost in every visa of Canada upfront medical is required or recommended to speed up the process even in student visa and upfront Medical is totally independent you don't need any letter from embassy or any file number.

Just get appointment of any embassy authenticated doctor (Find list in CIC website)

Give them a call and ask for appointment for spouse immigrant visa medical ( They all know what to do)

Bring passport , one photocopy of passport and some photographs and money off course..!!

They will make one file and then give sample of blood, Urine, Chest X-ray , Eye check up and general doctor check up

In the end they will you one digital kind of document where all the information will be stored with some bar code number like Name , Passport number, DOB

Off course doctor or people working there will send that report to embassy associated with same bar code number

When embassy will open your application bundle they will put that bar code in computer and they will receive medical of your wife

Its just very simple process and specially independent of file numbers, Dates, letters

I hope you got it ;D ;D

Hey karan,
Thanks so much for your information... u were so helpful and even a kid go and do the medicals now after reading ur reply. its clear and genuine.. once again thanks so much.

karan_virk

Aug 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Interview........
<br>[color=red][size=8pt][b]IP from 15 Jan 2015 and got little Basic Interview Phone Call from NDVO on 21 Nov 2014[/b]
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
abhi340 said:
karan_virk said:

In the end they will you one digital kind of document where all the information will be stored with some bar code number like Name , Passport number, DOB

I hope you got it ;D ;D

Hey karan,
Thanks so much for your information... u were so helpful and even a kid go and do the medicals now after reading ur reply. its clear and genuine.. once again thanks so much.
Don't worry buddy its better to ask some one before you go for something because later on waiting period , resubmission, mistakes consume lots of time and it really hurt to just keep on waiting... you know it better you had gone through this ...you keep on asking me everything I will guide you through step wise step in a specific way...no need to hire any agent wagent....

karan_virk

Aug 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
anuaru said:
*lin* said:
Hi friends,

Do we (sponsored person)need to carry any money in dollars while landing? Some immigrants of skilled workers category need to carry money with them.. wt about us?

Some one pls help..

*lin*
[/quote2 dollar for cart, immigration people will ask you how much you have. It's bettet to gave few bucks in your pocket. bUT not mandatory
No man you have been sponsored :)
The one who sponsored you its her/his duty to take care of you for three years..so no mandatory money requirement .........skilled category people land on thier own that's why they have to carry some thing like 11000 dollar you don't
What is the meaning of sponsored...no not all
If you have money you carry no problem
You can carry maximum 10,000 dollar

preet:)

Oct 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 9/2014
AOR Received.
Aug 6/2014
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Done....
In May 2014
Interview........
IP since dec3/2014
Passport Req..
Jan 15/2015
I have a question, it's been on my mind for a while now.. My husband changed his name to include his last name before we got married... His current name is on his passport, marriage certificate, however all his other document have his name without his last name such as school certificates, medical degree and etc... Will that effect our timeline ??:/

jaggi_G

Star Member
Nov 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2014
AOR Received.
18-06-2014
Interview........
Don't know!
Passport Req..
Not yet!
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet!
LANDED..........
preet:) said:
I have a question, it's been on my mind for a while now.. My husband changed his name to include his last name before we got married... His current name is on his passport, marriage certificate, however all his other document have his name without his last name such as school certificates, medical degree and etc... Will that effect our timeline ??:/
For that case, you can get an affidavit from ur husband name saying that, I so and so write both names for eg Mr.x and Mr.xy they both are same person. We also had same problem so we had submitted affidavit along with the application. But I don't know whether you can submitt it now or not.

anuaru

Aug 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Dehli
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th
AOR Received.
14th sept
File Transfer...
24th sept
Med's Done....
5th may
Interview........
Nooooooooooo interview
Passport Req..
done!! 13th feb
VISA ISSUED...
20th feb.
LANDED..........
on the way........., Then on 11th cloud..
karan_virk said:
No man you have been sponsored :)
The one who sponsored you its her/his duty to take care of you for three years..so no mandatory money requirement .........skilled category people land on thier own that's why they have to carry some thing like 11000 dollar you don't
What is the meaning of sponsored...no not all
If you have money you carry no problem
You can carry maximum 10,000 dollar
yaar need 2-3 dollar for cart. it's very hard to take out luggage outide. you should have change for two dollars. Some indian people helps in that time some don't.

khancool2006

Star Member
Aug 11, 2012
Hyderabad India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-Dec-2014
AOR Received.
02-Mar-2015
File Transfer...
09-Apr-2015 In-Process......: 01-sep-2015
Med's Request
03-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
04-Dec-2015
Interview........
Waived acc to Notes
Passport Req..
Decision made : 24-Jan-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Hopefully Soon
LANDED..........
Hopefully Soon
Hi all ,

I dont know how to add in the spreadsheet .

Please someone or the admin of spreadsheet add my details in the 2014 spreadsheet.

username : Khancool2006
Application submitted : 5th December 2014
Medical Done : 6th November 2014.

Email : khancool2006@gmail.com

naonidh

Oct 23, 2014
Jagraon
Category........
Visa Office......
new dehli
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 july
Doc's Request.
none
AOR Received.
15 sep
Med's Done....
july 3
Interview........
Hope No Interview Becoze IN PROCESS Since 13 March
Passport Req..
soon
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon
khancool2006 said:
Hi all ,

I dont know how to add in the spreadsheet .

Please someone or the admin of spreadsheet add my details in the 2014 spreadsheet.

username : Khancool2006
Application submitted : 5th December 2014
Medical Done : 6th November 2014.

Email : khancool2006 @ gmail.com

Hi Fahim Its Done
Please Update US when Your Application is Received

khancool2006

Star Member
Aug 11, 2012
Hyderabad India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-Dec-2014
AOR Received.
02-Mar-2015
File Transfer...
09-Apr-2015 In-Process......: 01-sep-2015
Med's Request
03-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
04-Dec-2015
Interview........
Waived acc to Notes
Passport Req..
Decision made : 24-Jan-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Hopefully Soon
LANDED..........
Hopefully Soon
naonidh said:
Hi Fahim Its Done
Please Update US when Your Application is Received
Many thanks naonidh. I can see so many spreadsheets , is all the other sheets different ?

tumm2008

Jun 16, 2014
Myrah7 said:
Hello everyone,

Made this thread for the new applicants applying in 2014 i request all new applicants of NEW DELHI for the Spousal Visa Category only to join this forum and share your timelines. GOOD LUCK to everyone and speedy visa's !! :D

Myrah :)

[/q

gd afternoon, a question, can I send additional snaps by scanning and emailing to NDVO?