Med's Done....
31-Dec, 2013
Passport Req..
07-Nov, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
12-Dec,2014
LANDED..........
29-Dec, 2014
i got DM and PPR on same date nov 7. it was Dm and few hours later i got PPR email, I didn't see IP. I don't mind that lol. it was quick. By the way I sponsering wife from Afghanistan so i don't know if that makes difference.

dpatel said:
Hi Yama, did you get ur PPR right after AR MR i.e was there any change in ur status to IP and DM after AR MR or straight PPR?

amansanghera

Oct 26, 2014
punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july 2014
AOR Received.
Sep 2014
File Transfer...
Sep 2014
Med's Done....
march
Passport Req..
Feb 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015
LANDED..........
Feb 2015
Nav0220 said:
Finally OMG moment for me after long wait. File in IP status since Nov 13..
:p :p :p :p :p ;D :D
Hopefully we will get DM and PPR in coming days..
congrats dear hopefully u will get ur visa soon

suratguyforu

Nov 4, 2014
saskatchewan,ca
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-03-2015
AOR Received.
25-03-2015
File Transfer...
02-06-2015
Med's Request
remedical Jan/05/2016
Med's Done....
15-12-2014
Hello all.

This forum is really addictive and soo informative. We are in file preparation stage as of now, and just wondering, the whatsapp chat that we are going to present, is mostly in hindi and some in English. Do we need to translate it or is it fine to just give it the way (i mean in hindi part) and they have someone/interpreter at NDVO? inputs on this would be great help.

sorry to post this again..but i still din't get the answer as to should we translate chat or is it ok to send it d way it is (hindi portion). is any one here who sent it without translating and got DM/visa issued??

Thank you folks. :)

amansanghera

Oct 26, 2014
punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july 2014
AOR Received.
Sep 2014
File Transfer...
Sep 2014
Med's Done....
march
Passport Req..
Feb 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015
LANDED..........
Feb 2015
suratguyforu said:
Hello all.

This forum is really addictive and soo informative. We are in file preparation stage as of now, and just wondering, the whatsapp chat that we are going to present, is mostly in hindi and some in English. Do we need to translate it or is it fine to just give it the way (i mean in hindi part) and they have someone/interpreter at NDVO? inputs on this would be great help.

sorry to post this again..but i still din't get the answer as to should we translate chat or is it ok to send it d way it is (hindi portion). is any one here who sent it without translating and got DM/visa issued??

dont worry dear they have interpreter if they need to translate, send it d way it is ....and it's not mentioned in anywhere we have to talk in english with partner lol
but u should attach ur wedding ,reception ,honeymoon pictures and such other proofs of wedding like marriage certificate,pcc,etc .and u should translate other documents if u have in hindi

bobbyinvisalia

Star Member
Dec 12, 2012
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2012
Doc's Request.
15 Feb 2012 and 4 May 2014
AOR Received.
21-06-2012
File Transfer...
21-06-2012
Med's Done....
Re meds 05-05-2014
Interview........
17 Jan 2013 however cancelled.....
Passport Req..
15 Sept 2012
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
suratguyforu said:
Hello all.

1. As suggested by Anuaru, if you have (emails,pics,logs etc.) take screenshots of viber, facebook, skype... You dont get a chance to tell your story again unless VO send you an ADR. So prepare your file in such a way that there is no doubt left in the visa officers mind. Give them as many docs you have, highlight all the important/relevant details, write a little description if you have to.
Spending a few extra hours now in preparing you file is a thousand times better than getting a call for an interview and giving explanations there.
2. As far as your marriage as per arya samaj ritual is concerned I do not see mentioning 3rd as wedding date and 10th as the marriage registration a problem as far as marriage certificate indicates that the wedding took place on 3rd @ XYZ Place.
Good luck!
PS: In case the wedding date on the marriage certificate has been mentioned as 3rd, you need not have to attach any declaration.

payal9

Aug 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April-2014
Med's Done....
March-2014
Passport Req..
faith in god
VISA ISSUED...
God knws
LANDED..........
faith in god
everyone silent?

kan_sri, sammy u guyz left this forum? :( :( :( :(

peppy1202

Aug 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-04-2014
AOR Received.
17-04-2014
File Transfer...
26-06-2014
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
1-03-2014
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
13-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2014
LANDED..........
6-12-2014
suratguyforu said:
Hello all.

You dont have to translate the whatsapp chat and stuff as my husband also attached our whatsapp and skype chat which like you were in hindi and english both. We did nit face any problem from NDVO related to the language of the chats. Got the shiny visa in 6 months..
Wish you good luck!!!!

macpat

Star Member
Aug 8, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
27-05-2014
File Transfer...
24-07-2014 / IP: 20-11-2014
Passport Req..
DM / PPR Feb - 10 - 2015
http://data.gc.ca/data/dataset/5c003561-ce36-4881-a5a4-c30f9f456690

check this dataset recently updated, they have maximum files received in the month of May

NRP

Nov 15, 2014
karan_virk said:
The Answer is simple for all those who are saying why june applicant got PPR when March applicants are in row.Well according to protocol of working and long line of applicant embassy don't want 50% of spouse to stay away from each other for long time.
So they are picking random files so at least 50% will not have to wait for long time.I know its bad idea on the other end some will have to suffer long time.But they don't have any feeling or sympathy to particular applicant.
They have loads of so many application with so many types of visa.
I mean If 10% people suffer on the other end 90% people dont....that' s how they are working

I know policies KiLL our minds
Even computer work like that when the processer has the load of applications to open...its start doing randomly or "Shortest JOB first" not "First In First out"

Thanks Dear friend, i feel little good after reading your text,but it is really true??me and my wife really worrried about this because we are March 28th applicant,Hope fully what every you said is true and we get ppr very soon.we are waitting eagarly for it,

Pl keep in touch and help in guidance
thanks

sam12332

Sep 1, 2014
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Jul-14
AOR Received.
05-Sep-14
File Transfer...
16-Sep-14
Med's Request
Done upfront 20-June-14 -EXPIRED
Med's Done....
IP 09-OCT-15
Interview........
Recommended Per notes & per MP inquiry
Passport Req..
-
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
-
anuaru said:
doesnt matter about what's app chat, just sent it your email, and take screenshot for your email, and viber screenshots,Skype calling logs and screenshots,FaceTime screenshots, Facebook sharing pics screenshots. Just take out all these printouts and submit... That's what I did....
That is what I have been doing.. Guys everyone wants to save money, and now a days data is so common and I see nothing wrong showing screenshot printouts (as stated above)...

sam12332

Sep 1, 2014
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Jul-14
AOR Received.
05-Sep-14
File Transfer...
16-Sep-14
Med's Request
Med's Done....
IP 09-OCT-15
Interview........
Passport Req..
-
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
-
anuaru said:
july applicants, what you think should we get DM In December......
M july applicant.. I doubt can get approval in December.. I believe it will be around march next year... Wish if it could be earlier, but that's reality..

sam12332

Sep 1, 2014
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Jul-14
AOR Received.
05-Sep-14
File Transfer...
16-Sep-14
Med's Request
Med's Done....
IP 09-OCT-15
Interview........
Passport Req..
-
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
-
Yama2014 said:
I got PPR on NOV 8 and i am May 08 2014 applicant. Hopefully you have you PPR soon.
Yama2014 u r lucky... I guess u r ahead of game.... hope u get PPR soon.... wish u good luck....
And all the best for waiting applicants

SDJS

Oct 24, 2014
Hello everyone
How long does it takes to get passport back after submitting it after PPR??
And is Ecas changed into file complete once visa issued??
Kindly inform if anybody knows??
Thnx...

northernlights

May 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 22 2014
Nomination.....