Med's Done....
05-09-2014 Remedical......: 23-09-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-11-2015
nidhi_kad said:
there is question from my side....

Does time duration in which marriage was arranged affect processing time?

In my case in total (from first meeting, pre marriage, post marriage and his return to canada) we spent only 1month in India.
Mine is almost similar to yours, but instead of 1 month as in your case, ours was 2 months. But we were in contact for 3 months prior to that.
If you have provided enough supporting documents, like communication details, photographs of wedding and honeymoon and a covering letter explaining that it was a arranged marriage as per the traditional family values, than it should not be a problem.

All the best. :)

yashruti

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2014
AOR Received.
3rd April 2014
File Transfer...
IP on 27augst 2014, DM :30th sept 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 2014
Interview........
Not asked/not required may be
Passport Req..
29th sept 2014,
VISA ISSUED...
Received Visa
LANDED..........
Nov (very soon)
Herez the thing guys,, plz read...its very useful...

Im feb 2014 applicant got my ip on 27th aug and DM on 30th sept... since 30th sept i was waiting for my ppr... from 10th oct my husband and I started sending emails to ndvo regarding updates on our ppr,,, but didnt receive any response from them...We did MP enquiry on 14th OCT 2014 but mp delayed saying ur enquiry is in queue(finally yestrday they called us)...

On 31th oct morning 9 am we received an email response from cic on our enquiry which we did on 30th oct.. stating that they had already requested us for passport on 29th sept... ??? ...guys I was that lucky person who received ppr before DM and also that unlucky person who didnt knew bot this,,, my ppr mail went into my spam folder and i donno what happnd it got deleted or i deleted my mistake but i never came cross that mail..but without wasting anytime i went to vfs along with my pp that mail which i received from cic the same morning and a letter stating my situation (hardcopies of all)... but the vfs guys denied to accept my pp,, as 1) i didnt had my ppr email hard copy 2) 30 days were already crossed... I requested them but they only said keep mailing ndvo asking them to resend the ppr mail..(which was next to impossible)... I sent approx 10 mails in a day to ndvo but no response... Finally I went to vfs offc again at 4 pm afternoon the same day and requested them again,,, coz ppr means i was approved and i didnt wanted to delay further...

luking to my situation they asked me to wait and went inside n i donno to whom they had word with but they came out and asked for my pp along with that email and letter... and finally i submitted my passport without ppr , biodata and photos...

Guys today is the 5th working day and I received my passport stamped with visa :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) along with Copr and set of my photos which cic already had.. the one's which my husband submitted at that time of filing application :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

In all this process my husband was d biggest strength and it was his great mind that he sent proper appliaction with biodata details and photos,, so that during stamping they managed without me resending coz they alreday had thoz...

So guys plz dont b scared if u come across such situation,,,if u miss ppr or any doc without wasting time jus write a letter and send them ur pp,,,Also,, thoz who r in ip i would suggest pl keep checking ur mails coz i received ppr after my ip and a day after received dm...

All d best
:)

P.S: KAN_SRI JI Congrats to you ,,kindly update d sheet... passport reqst:29th sept ,, passport with visa 7th nov.. lol :p

amansanghera

Oct 26, 2014
punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july 2014
AOR Received.
Sep 2014
File Transfer...
Sep 2014
Med's Done....
march
Passport Req..
Feb 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015
LANDED..........
Feb 2015
congrats members who got IP,DM,PPR AND visa
happy married life :) :) :) :) :) :)

amansanghera

Oct 26, 2014
punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july 2014
AOR Received.
Sep 2014
File Transfer...
Sep 2014
Med's Done....
march
Passport Req..
Feb 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015
LANDED..........
Feb 2015
HEY I WANT TO ASK SOMETHING IS THERE SPONSER AND APLLICANT'S UCI NO. ARE DIFFERENT OR SAME?

mp84

Star Member
Jun 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
11-08-2014 (PER Mail)
File Transfer...
25-09-2014
Med's Request
26-09-2014
Med's Done....
30-09-2014 (3 line add on 09-10-2014)
Interview........
skiped
Passport Req..
20-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-03-2015
yashruti said:

Im feb 2014 applicant got my ip on 27th aug and DM on 30th sept... since 30th sept i was waiting for my ppr... from 10th oct my husband and I started sending emails to ndvo regarding updates on our ppr,,, but didnt receive any response from them...We did MP enquiry on 14th OCT 2014 but mp delayed saying ur enquiry is in queue(finally yestrday they called us)...

On 31th oct morning 9 am we received an email response from cic on our enquiry which we did on 30th oct.. stating that they had already requested us for passport on 29th sept... ??? ...guys I was that lucky person who received ppr before DM and also that unlucky person who didnt knew bot this,,, my ppr mail went into my spam folder and i donno what happnd it got deleted or i deleted my mistake but i never came cross that mail..but without wasting anytime i went to vfs along with my pp that mail which i received from cic the same morning and a letter stating my situation (hardcopies of all)... but the vfs guys denied to accept my pp,, as 1) i didnt had my ppr email hard copy 2) 30 days were already crossed... I requested them but they only said keep mailing ndvo asking them to resend the ppr mail..(which was next to impossible)... I sent approx 10 mails in a day to ndvo but no response... Finally I went to vfs offc again at 4 pm afternoon the same day and requested them again,,, coz ppr means i was approved and i didnt wanted to delay further...

luking to my situation they asked me to wait and went inside n i donno to whom they had word with but they came out and asked for my pp along with that email and letter... and finally i submitted my passport without ppr , biodata and photos...

Guys today is the 5th working day and I received my passport stamped with visa :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) along with Copr and set of my photos which cic already had.. the one's which my husband submitted at that time of filing application :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

In all this process my husband was d biggest strength and it was his great mind that he sent proper appliaction with biodata details and photos,, so that during stamping they managed without me resending coz they alreday had thoz...

So guys plz dont b scared if u come across such situation,,,if u miss ppr or any doc without wasting time jus write a letter and send them ur pp,,,Also,, thoz who r in ip i would suggest pl keep checking ur mails coz i received ppr after my ip and a day after received dm...

All d best

P.S: KAN_SRI JI Congrats to you ,,kindly update d sheet... passport reqst:29th sept ,, passport with visa 7th nov.. lol :p
very lucky....congratulation...be carefull next time.... 8)

yashruti

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2014
AOR Received.
3rd April 2014
File Transfer...
IP on 27augst 2014, DM :30th sept 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 2014
Interview........
Not asked/not required may be
Passport Req..
29th sept 2014,
VISA ISSUED...
Received Visa
LANDED..........
Nov (very soon)
mp84 said:
very lucky....congratulation...be carefull next time.... 8)
Hey thanks...n ya i will but otherwise also I was very much alert but may b this was destined.. Well in this case I dnt want next time ..lol

Ms Soni

Sep 29, 2014
Hello Frends !!

App. Filed.......: 26-03-2014

Please help me out for further course of action, as I got below email on 16th September 2014 since then no response after that and i had already submitted all requested documents on 18th September 2014. Even I had sent email to NDVO but gt no reply.

Dear Ms. Soni:

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada, sponsored by your spouse.

Please provide the following documents in order to continue processing your application:

- Loose photos of marriage ceremony showing main rituals.
- Photos of post marriage outings.
- Exact relationship of mediator (XXXXXX) with both you and your sponsor.

The above documents must be provided within 30 days of receipt of this email.

Your medicals are valid until February 7, 2015.

Please note that in case a reply from you is not received, your application may be refused for non-compliance.

Regards,

Immigration Section / Section de l'immigration High Commission of Canada / Haut-Commissariat du Canada
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi
India / Inde

karanjeet

Star Member
Aug 22, 2014
Amritsar
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-June-2014
AOR Received.
25-August-2014
File Transfer...
6-August-2014
Med's Done....
In Feb 2014
Interview........
IN PROCESS SINCE 19 NOV (NO INTERVIEW)
Passport Req..
29 jan 2015
VISA ISSUED...
8-FEB-2015
LANDED..........
soon
yashruti said:

All d best

WOOOOOOOOOOO...............I CAN UNDERSTAND THE TENSION U FACED....BUT AT THE U GOT IT.........CONGRATES

karanjeet

Star Member
Aug 22, 2014
Amritsar
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-June-2014
AOR Received.
25-August-2014
File Transfer...
6-August-2014
Med's Done....
In Feb 2014
Interview........
IN PROCESS SINCE 19 NOV (NO INTERVIEW)
Passport Req..
29 jan 2015
VISA ISSUED...
8-FEB-2015
LANDED..........
soon
amansanghera said:
HEY I WANT TO ASK SOMETHING IS THERE SPONSER AND APLLICANT'S UCI NO. ARE DIFFERENT OR SAME?
DIFFRENT

Ms Soni

Sep 29, 2014
Ms Soni said:
Hello Frends !!

Please help me out for further course of action, as I got below email on 16th September 2014 since then no response after that and i had already submitted all requested documents on 18th September 2014. Even I had sent email to NDVO but gt no reply.

Dear Ms. Soni:

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada, sponsored by your spouse.

Please provide the following documents in order to continue processing your application:

Please note that in case a reply from you is not received, your application may be refused for non-compliance.

Regards,

Immigration Section / Section de l'immigration High Commission of Canada / Haut-Commissariat du Canada
New Delhi
India / Inde

Sheen1990

Jun 16, 2014
New delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 june 2014
AOR Received.
Sponsorship Approval- 8 Aug 2014
File Transfer...
NDVO Approval - 27 Aug 2014
Med's Done....
April 2014
Interview........
IN PROCESS - 7 dec
Passport Req..
PPR - 7 January
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made - 8 January
LANDED..........
yashruti said:

All d best

Oh my god, yashruti it could be blunnder bt u controlled. Thank god, wisssh u hapiiee married life now.

Sheen1990

Jun 16, 2014
New delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 june 2014
AOR Received.
Sponsorship Approval- 8 Aug 2014
File Transfer...
NDVO Approval - 27 Aug 2014
Med's Done....
April 2014
Interview........
IN PROCESS - 7 dec
Passport Req..
PPR - 7 January
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made - 8 January
LANDED..........
amansanghera said:
Both r different

Kan_Sri

Champion Member
Feb 14, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
Mar 05-2014
Ms Soni!!

Welcome to the thread....good luck with your application...

You have received an Aditional Document Request!! sometimes it will take longer than other applications. Although, currently NDVO is working on March application. Hence keep your fingers crossed your application could also be picked up very soon.

One such applicant who received ADR received IP and PPR recently. Good luck.

Ms Soni said:
Hello Frends !!

Dear Ms. Soni:

Regards,

New Delhi
India / Inde

Kan_Sri

Champion Member
Feb 14, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
Mar 05-2014
Congratulations Yashruti!! Very infomative post.

Guys who got IP, stay alert and check your SPAM folder regularly.

Also, guys on IP for a long time, do MP ENQUIRY, write EMAIL regularly to NDVO to make sure you dont miss the PPR!!

yashruti said:
Hey thanks...n ya i will but otherwise also I was very much alert but may b this was destined.. Well in this case I dnt want next time ..lol

PrIsh

Star Member
Sep 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2014
AOR Received.
05-04-2014
File Transfer...
26-03-2014
Med's Done....
14-01-2014
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
04-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
11-12-2014
LANDED..........
21-12-2014
Ms Soni said:
Hello Frends !!

Dear Ms. Soni:

Regards,

New Delhi
India / Inde

Hi, we are also in the same situation as you. We were asked for additional photos on 1st September and we sent it the next day. From then no news from them and the status still remains AR/MR. We applied for GCMS notes on 16th October and still waiting for a response. Then we went for MP inquiry two weeks back and got a reply saying they received our photos and Medicals and background check remaining. Better go for a MP inquiry as it is very quick and in most cases informative. What is your ecas status now?