Waived
Passport Req..
November 10, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Soon inshahallah.
LANDED..........
Soon inshahallah.
mirdar said:
I have a concern to bring forward and would appreciate any feedback.

I applied for my spouse on Sept. 2nd 2014 and DID NOT send in the medicals at that time.

On Oct 14th, 2014 I got approved for sponsorship requesting the medical be sent along with the letter which had my UCI number.

My spouse did his medicals on Oct 20th, 2014 through e-medical and we send in the information sheet.

On Oct 29th, 2014 we received a letter from Delhi immigration saying that we have received your application.

My question-would sending the medicals later delay my application or is it everything ok? My status on Ecas is application received. Please advise.
I think you're fine, don't worry.

sbag_in

Jul 15, 2014
TORONTO
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-MARCH, 2014
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
14-MAY(aor1) / 31-JUL(aor2)
File Transfer...
15-JULY, 2014, IP- OCT-30
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
29-JAN, 2014
Interview........
NONE
Passport Req..
and D.M. on NOV-3, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
received on : 10TH NOV, 2014
LANDED..........
Jan -18, 2015
derdevpatel said:
he is going to ahemdabad. so does he need to pay extra or fill any application forms? or just he need to take the orginal and copy passport and pics and the letter and pay the courier service fee and hes set? how long will it take to return back once he submit it?
as i said within 3 weeks. read the PPR email. all details given there.. take cash. photo and passport and printed email. and u r set.
once u go there they will explain the rest. u may also call them. visit link in the email. they will have a contact number

sbag_in

Jul 15, 2014
TORONTO
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-MARCH, 2014
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
14-MAY(aor1) / 31-JUL(aor2)
File Transfer...
15-JULY, 2014, IP- OCT-30
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
29-JAN, 2014
Interview........
NONE
Passport Req..
and D.M. on NOV-3, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
received on : 10TH NOV, 2014
LANDED..........
Jan -18, 2015
mirdar said:

I applied for my spouse on Sept. 2nd 2014 and DID NOT send in the medicals at that time.

On Oct 14th, 2014 I got approved for sponsorship requesting the medical be sent along with the letter which had my UCI number.

My spouse did his medicals on Oct 20th, 2014 through e-medical and we send in the information sheet.

On Oct 29th, 2014 we received a letter from Delhi immigration saying that we have received your application.

My question-would sending the medicals later delay my application or is it everything ok? My status on Ecas is application received. Please advise.
soon it will change to app received and meds received. so keep checking. its always a better idea to send the meds along with ur app. u submitted an incomplete app. its not complete yet. once they update meds received u should be fine. so keep a lookout.

all the best,
Sammy

Pamma97

Aug 19, 2014
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
Jan 5th 2016 - 8.52am Purolator
Doc's Request.
Email on July 6th, 2016- submitted July 12, 2016 via case specific enquiry, Sep 2018 documents requested, PR fees requested Jan 2019
Nomination.....
CC charged March 22, 2016 (Ecase activated April 26, 2016)
AOR Received.
May 16th, 2016 in Mail
File Transfer...
SA Approval on Feb 3, 2017 - transferred to OTTAWA - reassessment requested again March 2018, refused June 4 2018, again requested reassessment on June 20, 2018, SA approved again in Aug 2018
Med's Request
14-05-2018
Med's Done....
26-05-2018
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
05-02-2019
VISA ISSUED...
06-02-2019 rcvd pp back on 20/02/2019
LANDED..........
14/03/2019 appointment date for landing
mirdar said:

Don't worry... anyone and everyone can send Medical and PCC after spousal approval directly to NDVO.. so any which ways your application will have Medical once they starting processing it so it wont delay it.. we did medical in April and applied in May.. still my status just say AR.. no MR lol

Nav0220

Jun 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 03, 2014
AOR Received.
April 25, 2014
File Transfer...
May 07, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 30, 2014
Interview........
IP: Nov 13, 2014 DM: Dec 07, 2014
Passport Req..
Dec 08, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 12, 2014
LANDED..........
soon....;) ;) Dec 24, 2014
Found this Online...Hopefully this might help a little

Background & Security Checks

Note: Our Background Check comprises of 2 parts:
1. The Standard Documentation Checks,
2. The Security & Criminality Checks.

Standard Documentation Checks:
Our background check is done at the CHC stage. It commences the moment our file gets the 1st BFD by the VO. An indicator of which is the e-CAS that shows "In Progress". All docs been checked & our NOC being tallied against the MI, if the VO finds our case 'eligible' for Canadian PR, the file becomes 'Accepted'; and then it goes for standard background checks, viz. Exp, Quals, Adaptability, Qualitative Considerations etc.

The process involves many things. If our case file is well presented and the enclosures vouch the quality-quantity, adequate POF docs etc., there might not be a requirement of 'actually' calling the employers, references etc. The VOs have a way with that, they are experienced enough to ascertain the logical disposition of our case. But, if there are any concerns of his/her, s/he is likely to ask for additional docs, do further scrutiny vide any means [calling, visiting etc.] & might ask for an Interview.

-Culmination: When 'fully' satisfied, we get the 'Medical Request'.
-Timeframe: Can be anything around 3-8* months, for the 'fast track' system (Avg. 4-5 months).
-eCAS: Continues to Show 'In Process'.
*The older system has a queue, thus can be longer.

Security & Criminality Checks:
A part of the b/ground checks is the 'Security Check'. It commences after our med results are submitted to the CHC. This is a major activity -mainly concerning our 'safe inclusion' into the Canadian Soil; vis-a-vis, Political, Socio-Econmical, Anti-Social disposition, perceived Threat to Canada's integrity etc. This gets us the SDEC, CDEC & SECCRIM.

This is a serious & time-consuming stage, involving many agencies, including CSIS, Interpol, NASC, Database Checking & touch-base with Local Police. Many things are considered here... the No. of countries visited, Applicant coming from 'certain' countries, ex-Servicemen [including Law Enforcement services], Prolonged stay in a country w/out sufficient docs to prove cause, frequent traveling to certain nations, your *Name (?), Inter-Religion/Nationality Marriages etc.

If everything is simple & straight, the file soon gets into the 'final review' stage. If there are any 'red flags', our case goes into a 'spin'. Then our file might go to the local Police/CID agencies; the outcome/timeframe of which is beyond the control of CIC. And thereby the timeframe can be anything [sometimes beyond 1yr]. But, usually this stage should be over by 5 months max. However, a point to be noted is that we can also be called for an Interview [at this stage], due to this reason.

-Culmination: Only upon security clearance we receive the PPR.
-Timeframe: Around 2-6 months. Avg. 3 months. [With new system, sometimes PPR is clubbed with Meds]
-eCAS: Still 'In Process', but 'Med Results Recd.' inside.
The Process in a Nutshell:

Stage-1: [CIO stage] Send Initial Apps+Processing Fees to CIO-NS > Qualitative Check > Issue of AOR+120 days Letter >

Stage-2: [CHC stage onwards] Send Full Docs+RPRF to the Local Visa Office > File on Queue > e-Cas: "Received by Visa Office" > Eligibility Check+PSDEC > Issue of 2nd AOR > Background Check > Issue of Additional docs Request [if any] > 1st BF'D > e-Cas: "In Process" > Send Addnl. Docs > Issue of Med Request > 2nd BF'D >

Stage-3: Meds Sent > e-Cas: "Medical Results Recd." > Issue of PPR* > Send Passport/s > Security Check > Visa/s Stamped > e-Cas: "Decision Made" >
*The Meds & PPR are sometimes 'clubbed' together.

Stage-4: Return of 'Stamped' Passport/s+COPR > Landing at the POE > e-Cas: "Completed".

sim-simma

Oct 24, 2014
Hello everyone
I have a question
I am not able to use my husband's client ID (the applicant) to check ECAS
I am only able to use my client ID (the sponsor) to check ECAS and it only shows application received and medicals received for applicant
Should I be worried and try to get my husband's ID to work or call somewhere to get a new UCI or as long as I see it on my its fine
My lawyer said not to worry but I feel like she may be brushing me off

Thanks Guys

Pamma97

Aug 19, 2014
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
Jan 5th 2016 - 8.52am Purolator
Doc's Request.
Email on July 6th, 2016- submitted July 12, 2016 via case specific enquiry, Sep 2018 documents requested, PR fees requested Jan 2019
Nomination.....
CC charged March 22, 2016 (Ecase activated April 26, 2016)
AOR Received.
May 16th, 2016 in Mail
File Transfer...
SA Approval on Feb 3, 2017 - transferred to OTTAWA - reassessment requested again March 2018, refused June 4 2018, again requested reassessment on June 20, 2018, SA approved again in Aug 2018
Med's Request
14-05-2018
Med's Done....
26-05-2018
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
05-02-2019
VISA ISSUED...
06-02-2019 rcvd pp back on 20/02/2019
LANDED..........
14/03/2019 appointment date for landing
sim-simma said:
Hello everyone
I have a question
I am not able to use my husband's client ID (the applicant) to check ECAS
I am only able to use my client ID (the sponsor) to check ECAS and it only shows application received and medicals received for applicant
Should I be worried and try to get my husband's ID to work or call somewhere to get a new UCI or as long as I see it on my its fine
My lawyer said not to worry but I feel like she may be brushing me off

Thanks Guys
I dont think you have to worry about this.. as long as you can see it with your UCI.. it should also work with your husband's UCI too if you are putting everything correctly.. like name and date of birth as requested.. keeping trying I think it should work...

Patelyashesh7

Oct 12, 2014
Hello everyone.... :) :) :)
Feeling great... Finally changed in status from AR to
IP.. Application in process from 30th oct...
Hopefully everyone whose having status AR will get
Status IP very soon....

jotcheema

Aug 4, 2014
Hello everyone
Finally OMG .........Status changed to IP since 31 Oct and got email for PPR on Nov 4.......best of luck for you friends hope you will get good news soon
And please update me on spread sheet...
Thanks

Geet88

Star Member
Aug 27, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-June,2014
AOR Received.
19-08-2014
File Transfer...
19-08-2014
Med's Done....
27-05-2014
Interview........
Ip since 22 Dec,2014
VISA ISSUED...
Hopefully soon
jotcheema said:
Hello everyone
Finally OMG .........Status changed to IP since 31 Oct and got email for PPR on Nov 4.......best of luck for you friends hope you will get good news soon
And please update me on spread sheet...
Thanks
congrats. Pls share your timeline

Geet88

Star Member
Aug 27, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-June,2014
AOR Received.
19-08-2014
File Transfer...
19-08-2014
Med's Done....
27-05-2014
Interview........
Ip since 22 Dec,2014
VISA ISSUED...
Hopefully soon
Patelyashesh7 said:
Hello everyone.... :) :) :)
Feeling great... Finally changed in status from AR to
IP.. Application in process from 30th oct...
Hopefully everyone whose having status AR will get
Status IP very soon....
congrats wish you speedy visa. Can you share your timeline?

brar73

Aug 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
none
AOR Received.
10-07-2014 from canada not yet anything from delhi
File Transfer...
12-07-2014
Med's Done....
remedical without request may 2015
Interview........
november 23rd 2015
Passport Req..
not yet
LANDED..........
waheguru mehr krnge chheti..
12 may walea nal ki dushmani aa delhi waleo.... :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

buttar

Star Member
Jul 8, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th May 2014
AOR Received.
16 May 2014 ,second AOR 29th July NDVO
File Transfer...
21 July 2014+SA
Passport Req..
8th January 2015
VISA ISSUED...
IP FROM 5TH NOVEMBER +Decision Made 9th january 2015+visa issued on 14 january..
LANDED..........
will fly soon...
brar73 said:
12 may walea nal ki dushmani aa delhi waleo.... :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Same here..congrats for getting IP...

Kan_Sri

Champion Member
Feb 14, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
Mar 05-2014
if you have UCI number, file number etc, please send the documents ASAP. dont wait for NDVO, if NDVO asks for it, it will add more time to the process....

rs3710 said:
Hi Everyone,

Just needed some advise. We received SA on Oct 30, 2014 and file is transferred to New delhi.We just did court marriage in USA in absence of my family but our religious marriage is in Jan 2015 in India. We did send email conversations between our families. We wanted to send some documents (photos of our Sep trip to India where we were together with my family , Jan invitation cards etc) just to strengthen our case . Should we wait for NDVO to request documents or we can simply mail documents referencing the file number?
Has anyone mailed any documents without being requested? Please advise.

Thanks!!