IP since 19-09-2014, DM - 18-10-2014
Passport Req..
20-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-2914
LANDED..........
22-11-2014
jatinderm said:
Hooorrayyyy!! Finally OMG moment...we got the PPR today...wow..can't believe this is happening!

Those who submitted their PP already, is there any Visa application form that need to filled in and bring it along?
from what I understand, we need:
- Passport, photos as per spec, email letter, maybe VFS consent form.

Can someone confirm this please and tell me if there is anything else that we need to bring along?

Also, Do we have the option to ask them that we pick up the pp from their office once processed with visa?
Can someone confirm VFS office in Jalandhar is still open??

WaheGuru ji, Nanak Naam Chardi Kala, Tere Paney Sarbat da pala!
You require - Passport, Two photos, e-mail copy from embassy and in the e-mail only you can find few details to fill in... Like your name, passport number, eyes colour, height.

You will receive email or sms from VFS that your passport is ready to be collected.. Either you can go personally and pick up or you can ask hem to courier you.

jatinderm

Oct 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 14, 2014
AOR Received.
June 15, 2014
File Transfer...
June 16, 2014
Med's Done....
March 17, 2014 upfront
Interview........
In Process: Sep 29, 2014
Passport Req..
PPR: Oct 21, 2014, submitted on Oct 22, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM: Oct 17, 2014, PP back with visa: Oct 30, 2014
LANDED..........
Nov 11, 2014
Navjot1986 said:
You require - Passport, Two photos, e-mail copy from embassy and in the e-mail only you can find few details to fill in... Like your name, passport number, eyes colour, height.

You will receive email or sms from VFS that your passport is ready to be collected.. Either you can go personally and pick up or you can ask hem to courier you.
Thanks Navjot!

Pamma97

Aug 19, 2014
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
Jan 5th 2016 - 8.52am Purolator
Doc's Request.
Email on July 6th, 2016- submitted July 12, 2016 via case specific enquiry, Sep 2018 documents requested, PR fees requested Jan 2019
Nomination.....
CC charged March 22, 2016 (Ecase activated April 26, 2016)
AOR Received.
May 16th, 2016 in Mail
File Transfer...
SA Approval on Feb 3, 2017 - transferred to OTTAWA - reassessment requested again March 2018, refused June 4 2018, again requested reassessment on June 20, 2018, SA approved again in Aug 2018
Med's Request
14-05-2018
Med's Done....
26-05-2018
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
05-02-2019
VISA ISSUED...
06-02-2019 rcvd pp back on 20/02/2019
LANDED..........
14/03/2019 appointment date for landing
guribeni said:
Please help :(

Hi guys just want to know how i can do mp enquiry? mine is Ip since sept 9
One of my friend went to mp's office and they said wait for 15 months then we can help you.
So i think i will b getting same reply from them, i am worried what to do. please help me
and can anyone send me the link to do email inquiry. :( :(

Seniors please help
Bro you live in Alberta so is it Edmonton or Calgary??? I know Abrahamr did MP enquiry here in Edmonton so let us know where you going?

yashruti

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2014
AOR Received.
3rd April 2014
File Transfer...
IP on 27augst 2014, DM :30th sept 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 2014
Interview........
Not asked/not required may be
Passport Req..
29th sept 2014,
VISA ISSUED...
Received Visa
LANDED..........
Nov (very soon)
Jan Applicant said:
12 days including weekend
Hey thanks for d reply... N don't worry they r probably not luking into our files... Jan Feb march... But I guess soon they will.. N I wish once they pick our files they'll complete in one shot. Let's pray n hope for d best...

Shining Moon

Star Member
Feb 16, 2014
Saskatchewan
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 7th, 2014
Doc's Request.
August 28th, 2014
AOR Received.
October 13th,2014
File Transfer...
Sep 30th, 2014
Med's Done....
Upfront in Jan,2014
Interview........
In dreams
LANDED..........
Awaiting...
hey Guys jus t a quick question:

all of you guys have sent the chat/email/ calling history to the NDVO? I dnt think I have those available. Ours is an arrange marriage. We didnt have much email history. all we used to chat with was Whatsapp and Viber. I also used Gtalk and video calling but thats it. and unfortunately I had to reset my cell few of the times in past and I believe it had wiped off everything on the cell. recently I have changed my cell phone too but that too after marriage. I am not sure what should I do. I have already applied for her and her file was transferred to NDVO on Sep 30th.

Please let me know that time lines of the guys who didnt have their history included and yet they are at ease. No interview or explanation was asked to them.

Thanks in advance!

antemeridiem

Sep 12, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
NOC Code......
-
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-April-2014
Doc's Request.
NO
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
18-June-2014
IELTS Request
NO
File Transfer...
03-June-2014
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
11-April-2014
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
28-Jan-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Last week of FEB 2015
LANDED..........
April or May
Shining Moon said:

all of you guys have sent the chat/email/ calling history to the NDVO? I dnt think I have those available. Ours is an arrange marriage. We didnt have much email history. all we used to chat with was Whatsapp and Viber. I also used Gtalk and video calling but thats it. and unfortunately I had to reset my cell few of the times in past and I believe it had wiped off everything on the cell. recently I have changed my cell phone too but that too after marriage. I am not sure what should I do. I have already applied for her and her file was transferred to NDVO on Sep 30th.

Please let me know that time lines of the guys who didnt have their history included and yet they are at ease. No interview or explanation was asked to them.

Thanks in advance!
Hi Shining Moon, I don't have a answer or faced same situation but have a question, did your partner also wiped the history logs?

knowledge_eater

Star Member
Feb 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2014
AOR Received.
21-03-2014, Visa Office AOR: 09-05-2014
File Transfer...
28-04-2014
Med's Done....
03-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
VISA Issued: 28th Oct 2014, DM 13-10-2014, PPR 13-10-2014, Can't wait for the visa!
LANDED..........
December end is the target!
nidhi wahi said:
Does anyone know how much it takes to get PPR after DM ????
Please check spam folder of your inbox. if you are getting lot of spams usually, try to search if there is any email from Delhi Immigration. My wife's letter went to spam.

knowledge_eater

Star Member
Feb 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2014
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
28-04-2014
Med's Done....
03-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
VISA Issued: 28th Oct 2014, DM 13-10-2014, PPR 13-10-2014, Can't wait for the visa!
LANDED..........
Shining Moon said:

Thanks in advance!
Her file was transferred to NDVO because they approved you as a sponsor, I believe that's all they check at Mississauga office. NOW they will check legitimacy of relationship at NDVO. I am sure you probably know this.

If you had enough and proper photographs also anything that shows that you have done enough activities or enough time spent together. Or like longer stay in India during marriage. something like that, then you should be fine I guess. If you called her using calling cards, history of that could be sufficient.

Anyway, I do recommend you to continue to take history of communication at the moment. so, if they request anything or if they call you for interview, you can submit. Take screenshots on line/whatsapp/skype or whatever, and keep pilling them up as you go. Just in case might help you in future if you need it.

Good luck.

knowledge_eater

Star Member
Feb 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2014
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
28-04-2014
Med's Done....
03-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
I wonder once you get PPR, it's a done deal!

Please agree with me! ;D

guribeni

Aug 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-02-2014
Med's Done....
02-05-2014
Passport Req..
Dec 8 and DM on 6 Dec
VISA ISSUED...
Ip 9 september
Pamma97 said:
Bro you live in Alberta so is it Edmonton or Calgary??? I know Abrahamr did MP enquiry here in Edmonton so let us know where you going?
hi i am from edmonton i tried contacting two mp's both said we can't do anything until its 15 months so i did email inquiry

adilkhan85

Aug 15, 2014
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 May 2014
Doc's Request.
05 Nov 2014
AOR Received.
11 July 2014
File Transfer...
19 July 2014
Med's Done....
10 July 2014
Interview........
Hope Not
Passport Req..
08 December 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah soon
brar73 said:
Still no updates :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
I hve the same timeline as yours.. a few more weeks may be. Lets hope for the best :)

Shining Moon

Star Member
Feb 16, 2014
Saskatchewan
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 7th, 2014
Doc's Request.
August 28th, 2014
AOR Received.
October 13th,2014
File Transfer...
Sep 30th, 2014
Med's Done....
Upfront in Jan,2014
Interview........
In dreams
LANDED..........
Awaiting...
She didn't know if she needs one. By the time she knew it she had deleted everything. :(
antemeridiem said:
Hi Shining Moon, I don't have a answer or faced same situation but have a question, did your partner also wiped the history logs?

Shining Moon

Star Member
Feb 16, 2014
Saskatchewan
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 7th, 2014
Doc's Request.
August 28th, 2014
AOR Received.
October 13th,2014
File Transfer...
Sep 30th, 2014
Med's Done....
Upfront in Jan,2014
Interview........
In dreams
LANDED..........
Awaiting...
Thanks for the quick reply.

Yes I do have enough photos of wedding and engagement. Since ours is an arranged marriage all our relatives joined the wedding. Also I spend about a month and a half after my mrg with her. But I couldn't go for honeymoon since I was under treatment with physiotherapist as well as I was going to under go a minor surgery. For which I have attached my medical reports and surgery reports stating the reason why I was unable to go for honeymoon. But I am going back to India in December and we will surely plan for some trip together so as to make our case little stronger. Further I am using Viber to call her over the phone since she herself is NOT in india. And I Dnt knw how would I take Viber history out. And over Whatsapp I have no clue how many days I can retrieve the history for. .. Let's hope for the best..

[quote ;) author=knowledge_eater link=topic=180473.msg3636594#msg3636594 date=1413926946]

Her file was transferred to NDVO because they approved you as a sponsor, I believe that's all they check at Mississauga office. NOW they will check legitimacy of relationship at NDVO. I am sure you probably know this.

If you had enough and proper photographs also anything that shows that you have done enough activities or enough time spent together. Or like longer stay in India during marriage. something like that, then you should be fine I guess. If you called her using calling cards, history of that could be sufficient.

Anyway, I do recommend you to continue to take history of communication at the moment. so, if they request anything or if they call you for interview, you can submit. Take screenshots on line/whatsapp/skype or whatever, and keep pilling them up as you go. Just in case might help you in future if you need it.

Good luck.
[/quote]

CLYL

Star Member
Jul 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-10-2014
Med's Done....
September 2014. Remedical request Nov 2015
Interview........
IP since aor2 date in February 2015. Status changed to IP sometime in mid August 2015
Last question before I send off the package!
I paid the fees online and printed out the receipt. Do I need to fill in the information on the sheet? there's the client date of birth, address, postal code, area code, telephone number... who's the client? the payer of the fees?

Thanks! :D

mehtapr

Star Member
Jul 2, 2014
vermas said:
Dear seniors,

I am a PR holder in Canada and will be getting married on 14th February 2015 (yes, Valentine day). My wife has a multiple entry Canadian visitor visa and our plan is that she will accompany me on 01 March when I return to Canada. We have already started filling forms (Sponsor and Applicant) as available in CIC website. Our plan is to apply as an outland applicant (NDVO) immediately after we arrive in Canada.

My question is "should we show in the forms especially in Sponsored Spouse Questionnaire that she is with me in Canada on visitor visa on the date we submit our application to CPC, Mississauga? Hope it will not complicate the case.

Your comments will be appreciated.

Thank you,
Congrats Vermas, you are already a step ahead in terms of strategy. I think its the best solution to getting around the long wait. And yes, apply outland as it is relatively faster and you have chance to appeal case if required. Just make sure you only apply after she reaches here (which means you are not lying to visa officers at the border and her stay is temporary). Dont overstay the tourist visa though, let her go back after the max stay period reached (my guess is 6 mths at a time, but confirm it). I know someone who did this and no hiccups.

Be sure to keep things clear in your paperwork though. Let them know she is here with you. Infact they even give options to submit passport locally in canada if your spouse is here.