Interview........
DM on Oct 18th, 2014
Passport Req..
Oct 28th ,2014
VISA ISSUED...
NA
LANDED..........
NA
Does anyone know how much it takes to get PPR after DM ????

vgp

Nov 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-02-2014
today i received my passport with visa along with two copy of COPR.
I thanks to all forum members and pray for all to get their IP/DM/PPR soon.
with out this it would be very difficult journey. i realize the frustrating condition but this platform really supports to me and to every one. once again thanks to all

Nitya114

Jul 7, 2014
India
Visa Office......
NDOV
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-02-14
AOR Received.
25-03-14
File Transfer...
12-04-14
Med's Done....
9-01-14
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
IP on 23rd August 14
guribeni said:
same here...I have applied for notes and sent mail to ndvo...my hubby has sent inquiry to mp....still waiting for reply from all

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
Dear seniors,

I am a PR holder in Canada and will be getting married on 14th February 2015 (yes, Valentine day). My wife has a multiple entry Canadian visitor visa and our plan is that she will accompany me on 01 March when I return to Canada. We have already started filling forms (Sponsor and Applicant) as available in CIC website. Our plan is to apply as an outland applicant (NDVO) immediately after we arrive in Canada.

My question is "should we show in the forms especially in Sponsored Spouse Questionnaire that she is with me in Canada on visitor visa on the date we submit our application to CPC, Mississauga? Hope it will not complicate the case.

Your comments will be appreciated.

Thank you,

Asefi

Star Member
Jul 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2014
AOR Received.
20-08-2014
IELTS Request
In process January 20 2015
File Transfer...
First medical October 2013
Med's Request
Remedical January 20 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 10, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Soon inshahallah.
LANDED..........
Soon inshahallah.
vermas said:
Dear seniors,
I am a PR holder in Canada and will be getting married on 14th February 2015 (yes, Valentine day). My wife has a multiple entry Canadian visitor visa and our plan is that she will accompany me on 01 March when I return to Canada. We have already started filling forms (Sponsor and Applicant) as available in CIC website. Our plan is to apply as an outland applicant (NDVO) immediately after we arrive in Canada.

My question is "should we show in the forms especially in Sponsored Spouse Questionnaire that she is with me in Canada on visitor visa on the date we submit our application to CPC, Mississauga? Hope it will not complicate the case.

Thank you,
If your wife will be with you then I believe you don't apply to NDVO... you apply in Canada because your spouse is living with you in Canada. Make sure you get her a visa for an extended period of time.

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
Asefi said:
If your wife will be with you then I believe you don't apply to NDVO... you apply in Canada because your spouse is living with you in Canada. Make sure you get her a visa for an extended period of time.
Thanks Asefi. This I am sure that while she is in Canada on visitor visa, she can apply as outland (NDVO) applicant. Outland land process is much shorter than in-land.

guribeni

Aug 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-02-2014
Med's Done....
02-05-2014
Passport Req..
Dec 8 and DM on 6 Dec
VISA ISSUED...
Ip 9 september
Nitya114 said:
guribeni said:
same here...I have applied for notes and sent mail to ndvo...my hubby has sent inquiry to mp....still waiting for reply from all
kk i will b going for mp enquiry today .. lets see :)

pameyb

Star Member
Apr 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sonal1988 said:
HELLO FRIENDS..

MY PASSPORT DISPATCHED FROM LOCAL VFS.. :D :D

WILL RECEIVE IT VIA BLUE DART..GOT SMS AS WELL AS E-MAIL..
Congratulationssss....wish you all the best!

pameyb

Star Member
Apr 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jan Applicant said:
Interview possible even is IP? Some one mentioned me no interview only after DM.
In Most cases, no interview after IP. In very rare cases for some people there has been interview after IP. I have only seen 1 such case. For that applicant, the status went to IP, then a week later it went back to AR. Then a weeks later there was an email for interview. But if your status remains IP, that means no interview.

sweet_cute

Star Member
Mar 28, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1-April-2014
AOR Received.
16-May-2014
File Transfer...
28-May-2014
Med's Done....
30-Dec-2013
Interview........
IP from 1st oct ..
Passport Req..
14th oct 2014
VISA ISSUED...
got passport back on 24th oct ...going canada on 8th Nov
LANDED..........
will be landed 8th Nov 2014 .
pameyb said:
Congratulationssss....wish you all the best!
me too , my passport dispatched today will be get tom.................waiting for passport tom

pameyb

Star Member
Apr 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am confused about something.....

My wife submitted her passport at Jalandhar VFS and she got SMS notification that her passport has been forwarded to Canada Visa Office, Chandigarh. I was expecting it to be forwarded to NDVO as that is what the PPR email said. But now I logged into VFS application status and it says - "Visa application, tracking ID ****** is being processed at the Canada Visa Office, NEW DELHI. To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website." I am confused to why there is discrepancy in the info we received? Is this normal?

Jan Applicant

Sep 9, 2014
pameyb said:
In Most cases, no interview after IP. In very rare cases for some people there has been interview after IP. I have only seen 1 such case. For that applicant, the status went to IP, then a week later it went back to AR. Then a weeks later there was an email for interview. But if your status remains IP, that means no interview.
Thanks for respond. I did mp inquiry but what he respond is Delhi ppl still reviewing file they will contact me direct me for further information. However, mp inquiry did not work out. IP since long time. Very upset

pameyb

Star Member
Apr 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vermas said:
Dear seniors,

Thank you,
Hi vermas, I can't comment on your exact question, but my view abt CIC is that as long as you are straight forward with them, they treat you right. If you lie about anything, they can put you in trouble for small and minor things. My advise would be to state the truth (i.e. she is with you in Canada) in your forms, they will understand your situation.

Navjot1986

Aug 13, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2014
File Transfer...
12-04-2014
Med's Request
19-02-2014
Interview........
IP since 19-09-2014, DM - 18-10-2014
Passport Req..
20-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-2914
LANDED..........
22-11-2014
pameyb said:
I am confused about something.....

My wife submitted her passport at Jalandhar VFS and she got SMS notification that her passport has been forwarded to Canada Visa Office, Chandigarh. I was expecting it to be forwarded to NDVO as that is what the PPR email said. But now I logged into VFS application status and it says - "Visa application, tracking ID ****** is being processed at the Canada Visa Office, NEW DELHI. To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website." I am confused to why there is discrepancy in the info we received? Is this normal?
Everyone is getting same message and mine also same status is showing..

Status means that VFS have submitted passport to canada embassy, New Delhi... Just wait for a week..

I have check with VFS..