File Transfer...
11-7-14, AOR from New Delhi 21-7-14
Interview........
IP since 9-10-2014
Passport Req..
DM and PPR- 17-10-2014
antemeridiem said:
1 year, 12 months
One year valdity (from the day e medical was done)

dhavalmistry

Sep 18, 2014
Mississauga
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2014
AOR Received.
30-03-2014
File Transfer...
09-04-2014
Med's Done....
29-01-2014
Interview........
IP Nov 6 & DM Nov 12
Passport Req..
Nov 20
VISA ISSUED...
Hopefully before end of Nov
So I went to MP yesterday here in Mississauga and they said they will contact NDVO and let me know on Friday. This is the first MP inquiry I am doing. What type of response should I expect?

rohu_123

Sep 4, 2014
pameyb said:
Try applying for GCMS to get more info on your case. As your status is IP, there won't be any interview. The only other option would be doing MP enquiry. I know for some people doing MP enquiry has helped.
I already did MP enquiry... they told me that your case is genuine and no interview required..... my file is in queue for final review, this is because my medical has been expired.....

They didn't tell me any specific date that when they will review my file again and even in this medical email Inquiry they didn't mentioned anything...........

I already applied for GCMS note beginning of this week.... it will take 30 days and I don't know it will be helpful or not..........

I would like to know a specific date when they will review my file again that's it..... but I think we just have 2 options MP and GCMS........ I already tried MP which wasn't worked now waiting for GCMS.............. This process really sucks man..........

antemeridiem

Sep 12, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
NOC Code......
-
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-April-2014
Doc's Request.
NO
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
18-June-2014
IELTS Request
NO
File Transfer...
03-June-2014
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
11-April-2014
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
28-Jan-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Last week of FEB 2015
LANDED..........
April or May
dhavalmistry said:
So I went to MP yesterday here in Mississauga and they said they will contact NDVO and let me know on Friday. This is the first MP inquiry I am doing. What type of response should I expect?
What response I got: "We will make sure there won't be any unnecessary delays in your file. Your file is expected to move in maximum 10 months from day you filed. If there is any delay after that, please contact me."

Thus my friends, asking MP or not using MP has no effect. Immigration is federal matter, MP doesn't have power to touch anything. But if anyone gets satisfaction going through MP, please update your experience.

posh

Star Member
Oct 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2014
File Transfer...
11-7-14, AOR from New Delhi 21-7-14
Interview........
IP since 9-10-2014
Passport Req..
DM and PPR- 17-10-2014
antemeridiem said:
What response I got: "We will make sure there won't be any unnecessary delays in your file. Your file is expected to move in maximum 10 months from day you filed. If there is any delay after that, please contact me."

Thus my friends, asking MP or not using MP has no effect. Immigration is federal matter, MP doesn't have power to touch anything. But if anyone gets satisfaction going through MP, please update your experience.
Antemeridiem, may i ask why did u go to MP? U are an April 2014 applicant, right ?

NewUserMay

Star Member
May 28, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 Apr 2014
File Transfer...
May 2014
VISA ISSUED...
IP since Oct 24th
antemeridiem said:

Hiii...Did you go and meet MP personally or it was just email communication between you both...could you please shed light on how did you approach ??/

dhavalmistry

Sep 18, 2014
Mississauga
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2014
AOR Received.
30-03-2014
File Transfer...
09-04-2014
Med's Done....
29-01-2014
Interview........
IP Nov 6 & DM Nov 12
Passport Req..
Nov 20
VISA ISSUED...
Hopefully before end of Nov
NewUserMay said:
Hiii...Did you go and meet MP personally or it was just email communication between you both...could you please shed light on how did you approach ??/
I understand you asked antemeridiem but I will tell you what I did. I called the local MP office and they gave me an appointment and in the appointment they asked me to sign the consent form regarding the personal information. Then they had asked me to bring a print out of any correspondence I might have had between us and NDVO. I did not talk to the MP itself (I dont think anybody deals directly with MP) but I talked with a guy who takes care of things like these for local public. Dont think MP is ever involved personally.

NewUserMay

Star Member
May 28, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 Apr 2014
File Transfer...
May 2014
VISA ISSUED...
IP since Oct 24th
dhavalmistry said:
I understand you asked antemeridiem but I will tell you what I did. I called the local MP office and they gave me an appointment and in the appointment they asked me to sign the consent form regarding the personal information. Then they had asked me to bring a print out of any correspondence I might have had between us and NDVO. I did not talk to the MP itself (I dont think anybody deals directly with MP) but I talked with a guy who takes care of things like these for local public. Dont think MP is ever involved personally.
Great thanks for that !!! did you get any response ??

NewUserMay

Star Member
May 28, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 Apr 2014
File Transfer...
May 2014
VISA ISSUED...
IP since Oct 24th
NewUserMay said:
Great thanks for that !!! did you get any response ??
Hey saw you post...got you...All the best :D

karanjeet

Star Member
Aug 22, 2014
Amritsar
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-June-2014
AOR Received.
25-August-2014
File Transfer...
6-August-2014
Med's Done....
In Feb 2014
Interview........
IN PROCESS SINCE 19 NOV (NO INTERVIEW)
Passport Req..
29 jan 2015
VISA ISSUED...
8-FEB-2015
LANDED..........
soon
thank god finely.. :D :D...i got pcc from australia and singapore... :D

yashruti

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2014
AOR Received.
3rd April 2014
File Transfer...
IP on 27augst 2014, DM :30th sept 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 2014
Interview........
Not asked/not required may be
Passport Req..
29th sept 2014,
VISA ISSUED...
Received Visa
LANDED..........
Nov (very soon)
Guys but in how many days we can expect reply from MP ?

antemeridiem

Sep 12, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
NOC Code......
-
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-April-2014
Doc's Request.
NO
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
18-June-2014
IELTS Request
NO
File Transfer...
03-June-2014
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
11-April-2014
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
28-Jan-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Last week of FEB 2015
LANDED..........
April or May
posh said:
Antemeridiem, may i ask why did u go to MP? U are an April 2014 applicant, right ?
Yes, my wife's visitor visa was cancelled, so I contacted local MP for visa purpose, but they directed towards immigration. Took my consent for follow up.

NewUserMay

Star Member
May 28, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 Apr 2014
File Transfer...
May 2014
VISA ISSUED...
IP since Oct 24th
God knows what NDVO are doing....this phase is disgusting....no new status updates from AR >>> IP ....all PPR and DM......Hope many ppl get updates tommorrow...... ??? :( ???

yashruti

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2014
AOR Received.
3rd April 2014
File Transfer...
IP on 27augst 2014, DM :30th sept 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 2014
Interview........
Not asked/not required may be
Passport Req..
29th sept 2014,
VISA ISSUED...
Received Visa
LANDED..........
Nov (very soon)
rohu_123 said:
I already did MP enquiry... they told me that your case is genuine and no interview required..... my file is in queue for final review, this is because my medical has been expired.....

They didn't tell me any specific date that when they will review my file again and even in this medical email Inquiry they didn't mentioned anything...........

I already applied for GCMS note beginning of this week.... it will take 30 days and I don't know it will be helpful or not..........

I would like to know a specific date when they will review my file again that's it..... but I think we just have 2 options MP and GCMS........ I already tried MP which wasn't worked now waiting for GCMS.............. This process really sucks man..........

Hey in how days u got reply from MP

karanjeet

Star Member
Aug 22, 2014
Amritsar
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-June-2014