Waived
Passport Req..
IP-01/06/15 DM-26/08/15 PPR-31/08/15
VISA ISSUED...
08/09/15
LANDED..........
01/10/15
INDIAN SPOUSE SPONSORHIP QUERY -CANADA OUTLAND APPLICATION
hii all of you this is my first post and i also belong to this newdelhi2014 group and want to add myself in excel sheet.
I am PR of canada and had applied for sponsorship of my wife from canada in July 2014.

CIC-Missisauga Replied 2 weeks ago to me in canada that i have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor. Accordingly, the Application for Permanent Residence for your relative(s) has been forwarded to a visa office abroad for further processing. Now few days ago New Delhi CHC Replied to my wife in india that they have received her application for permanent residence in Canada and have created a file with the file number indicated above and asked her to re submit proof of RPRF/PCC if not already submitted.

Now My Query is as Under:

1. my sponsorship is approved and newdelhi have asked proof of RPRF And PCC from my wife in india to send in CHC india Office . but we have already submitted PCC AND RPRF FEES and my PCC was not expired when they recived my application in missisauga but i fear now they have expired so whether i have to ask my wife to do PCC again as newdelhi office had not clearly mentioned they have send general letter if not submitted. as PCC is expired now should be send new PCC or since it was not expired on date of recipt at misssauga we are fine

2. when we have submitted our application in missisauga in july 2014 it said it take 11 months for newdelhi for second stage approval but now it says 15 months for india. whether it will be 11 or 15 months in my case. our case is starightforward arrange marriage how long willit take now.

3. Can i leave canada and go to india now for 3-4 months to meet my wife as she is alone from long time . willbe there be anyproblem if i stay long in india with application in process as first stage is already approved.

thank you experts for your help

Cheers
Bhuvan

Jvpd

Mar 25, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
3 feb 14
File Transfer...
28-feb-14
Hi 1272,
When did u submit ur passport and what status does it shows on vfs?

mwansaa

Star Member
Jan 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bhuvan said:
INDIAN SPOUSE SPONSORHIP QUERY -CANADA OUTLAND APPLICATION
hii all of you this is my first post and i also belong to this newdelhi2014 group and want to add myself in excel sheet.
I am PR of canada and had applied for sponsorship of my wife from canada in July 2014.

CIC-Missisauga Replied 2 weeks ago to me in canada that i have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor. Accordingly, the Application for Permanent Residence for your relative(s) has been forwarded to a visa office abroad for further processing. Now few days ago New Delhi CHC Replied to my wife in india that they have received her application for permanent residence in Canada and have created a file with the file number indicated above and asked her to re submit proof of RPRF/PCC if not already submitted.

Now My Query is as Under:

1. my sponsorship is approved and newdelhi have asked proof of RPRF And PCC from my wife in india to send in CHC india Office . but we have already submitted PCC AND RPRF FEES and my PCC was not expired when they recived my application in missisauga but i fear now they have expired so whether i have to ask my wife to do PCC again as newdelhi office had not clearly mentioned they have send general letter if not submitted. as PCC is expired now should be send new PCC or since it was not expired on date of recipt at misssauga we are fine

2. when we have submitted our application in missisauga in july 2014 it said it take 11 months for newdelhi for second stage approval but now it says 15 months for india. whether it will be 11 or 15 months in my case. our case is starightforward arrange marriage how long willit take now.

3. Can i leave canada and go to india now for 3-4 months to meet my wife as she is alone from long time . willbe there be anyproblem if i stay long in india with application in process as first stage is already approved.

thank you experts for your help

Cheers
Bhuvan
Hi Bhuvan,

Congratulations on getting through the first stage! Could you let me know whether you applied on your own or through an immigration consultant? Is it necessary then to be employed in order to sponsor your spouse? If not, what did you report on your application form for the tax forms for yourself?

Regards,

Mwansaa

rannvveer

Star Member
Jul 25, 2014
new delhi
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/07/2014
AOR Received.
sept9th 2014
File Transfer...
sept20th
Med's Done....
20/05/2014
guys!!!! I received 2nd approval on sept 25th..was out of town..so couldn't update

pondering.in.prairies

Star Member
May 29, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Looks like the bare minimum time for an application to go to the status of "DM" from "IP" is about a month. That is what I've derived from looking at the spreadsheet anyways. Unless they've decided to go back and finish up 2013 applicants, just like they've left them dry for a some time now while they have been processing 2014 applicants. Btw, tomorrow is Tuesday, so a big day to see if the positive trend continues.

infernogoalie

Aug 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO - IP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2014
AOR Received.
25-03-2014 from missisauga
File Transfer...
25-03-2014
Med's Done....
24-01-2014
Fellows,

I Have just found out that we have put in the incorrect email address on my wife's application. I just found out when I called the call center. they also told me that a recent email has been sent to my wife's email address (incorrect one) today, whcih I am thinking is probably the PPR request ??? :(.

What should I do now? any suggestions?

pondering.in.prairies

Star Member
May 29, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
infernogoalie said:
Fellows,

I Have just found out that we have put in the incorrect email address on my wife's application. I just found out when I called the call center. they also told me that a recent email has been sent to my wife's email address (incorrect one) today, whcih I am thinking is probably the PPR request ??? :(.

What should I do now? any suggestions?
Update the information using case specific inquiry. It might not happen right away, but they do update information when you send them a case specific inquiry.

https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=new%20delhi

Btw, you've mentioned you called CIC just before posting your comment here, who did you call to? CIC call centers in Canada don't normally have updates on cases processed outside of Canada (regional CIC offices). How did they even give you an update that an email was sent out?

DNP2213

Star Member
Feb 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-01-2014
Doc's Request.
None so far
AOR Received.
28-02-2014
File Transfer...
28-03-2014
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
11-12-2013
Passport Req..
24-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
In Process: 28-08-2014 DM: 23-09-2014 Visa issued: 1/10/2014
LANDED..........
14/11/2014
Congrats all who got Updates in their status....
Update on my side: My husbands passport has reached new Delhi today and was being processed...so we are hoping to get it back tomorrow or Wednesday....will update all as soon as we get the passport....till then praying for you all for quick updates :)

canadarocks23

Sep 29, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-04-2014
Med's Request
ReMeds done- 26- 03-2015
Passport Req..
Awaiting!
VISA ISSUED...
InProcess- 25-09-2014
Hi Guys! I am a new member, was following this thread for awhile, never went on to write anything. But it really provided a good outlook for a timeline, it gave me a good estimate for when my wife's application will go in process. So good job for whoever is updating this thread and the excel sheet!!!

I am born/bought up in Canada, and married my wife in Canada, when she was here in Canada for visits with her family.

I can share my timeline, if you want to add to the excel sheet!

Again just wanted to give a thumbs up for keeping this thread active.

DNP2213

Star Member
Feb 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-01-2014
Doc's Request.
None so far
AOR Received.
28-02-2014
File Transfer...
28-03-2014
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
11-12-2013
Passport Req..
24-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
In Process: 28-08-2014 DM: 23-09-2014 Visa issued: 1/10/2014
LANDED..........
14/11/2014
canadarocks23 said:
Hi Guys! I am a new member, was following this thread for awhile, never went on to write anything. But it really provided a good outlook for a timeline, it gave me a good estimate for when my wife's application will go in process. So good job for whoever is updating this thread and the excel sheet!!!

I am born/bought up in Canada, and married my wife in Canada, when she was here in Canada for visits with her family.

I can share my timeline, if you want to add to the excel sheet!

Again just wanted to give a thumbs up for keeping this thread active.
Hey,
Yes I agree this forum is absolutely amazing and very helpful. The star of this thread who keeps the spreadsheet amazingly colourful and awesome is Kan_sri. Thanks to him for putting in this much effort! And please do share your time line as it is always helpful to know....wish you and your wife a speedy process! Cheers :)

ssm123

Aug 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
23-01-2014
File Transfer...
26-05-2014
Med's Done....
09-12-2013
Congrats 1272!

Just a query....via which courier service did u send your passport? any recommended ones? also did NDVO mail u saying that Passport has been dispatched?

Kan_Sri

Champion Member
Feb 14, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
Mar 05-2014
many of the ppr email asks to use VFS to submit the passport. VFS also has a SMS service which can be used to track the passport..

good luck..

ssm123 said:
Congrats 1272!

Just a query....via which courier service did u send your passport? any recommended ones? also did NDVO mail u saying that Passport has been dispatched?

Sheen1990

Jun 16, 2014
New delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 june 2014
AOR Received.
Sponsorship Approval- 8 Aug 2014
File Transfer...
NDVO Approval - 27 Aug 2014
Med's Done....
April 2014
Interview........
IN PROCESS - 7 dec
Passport Req..
PPR - 7 January
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made - 8 January
LANDED..........
:)
1272 said:
Hello friends...
my passport has been dispatched from NDVO.
thanx to all of you.
may you all get the visa soon.

avneet, kansri ji, soumya, kimy, nitya, godisgreat etc etc.. and my all frnds....
thanx alt. may God bless you all with loads of happiness. ;D ;)
Awwww heartiest congratulations to u!!!! N i know how much in pain u suffered. But its end now ☺☺☺No pain jaaaaaaaaaoo Mrs 1272 ji lo apni zindagi☺☺☺ Baba ji blessss you!! Stay in touch wish u hapiieeeee married life ☺☺☺Misss ya love ya ☺Xx

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 jan 2014
Jvpd said:
Hi 1272,
When did u submit ur passport and what status does it shows on vfs?

hi jvpd.. i submitted my passport on thursday and got the message on monday.
vfs status shows that your passport has been despatched to blue dart in your city.

when did u submit?