App. Filed.......
Oct 6, 2014
File Transfer...
In Process from Aug 17,2015
Med's Done....
September, 2015
Passport Req..
DM on Oct 30, 2015. Waiting for PPR
avneet from what i heard, you get visa very quickly after the interview.... so its only matter of getting interview date, after that you r gud to go

avneet kaur said:
no updates yr :(

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 jan 2014
[quote a :Duthor=sunny6359 link=topic=180473.msg3561549#msg3561549 date=1411875649]
avneet from what i heard, you get visa very quickly after the interview.... so its only matter of getting interview date, after that you r gud to go

[/quote]

you are right sunny.. may be she will get her visa on interview day.
She is waiting for interview letter.. may she get it soon..
hope everything will be fine soon with her. :D

sunny6359

Aug 29, 2014
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 6, 2014
File Transfer...
In Process from Aug 17,2015
Med's Done....
September, 2015
Passport Req..
DM on Oct 30, 2015. Waiting for PPR
1272 and Anuaru,

To be honest, i dont know much about both of you, but i saw recent posts and noticed the conflict between u two.
Here is how i see what happened (Caution : Explanation is full of masala and cheesy comments. No Harm Intended)

1272 is a regular member here and is very friendly. I see her helping others very often. Not only they talk here in this forum, but also have whatsapp group so that they can stay in touch forever. I believe that group is female only (Trust me, i asked for group name so many times, but no reply :( ). When she PM you, she thought of you as a friend and not just a forum member. if you were a male member, she would have just replied in the thread. So basically this is your answer for " why she PM you" . Now lets talk about what "scaring other" part.

There is a saying " Words are sharper than swords ". Sometimes even though your intentions are good, but choosing wrong words could send wrong message to the listener or reader. When you posted your question, 1272 jumped on it to help you but it seems you felt that she came very hard on you. And to be honest, i don't blame you. we all are desperately waiting for our loved ones . If first thing you hear is " oh your visa will be delayed " , obviously you want to hate that person.

Anuaru, i am not sure how you filed your application, but i did it my self (If tonight i am able to convey my message with this long post, that mean long essay i wrote in my file is complete success :p ) . Anyways, only way i get any updates about what is going on in delhi office is either through official website or this forum. If you are in same boat as me, i would highly recommend you to stick around here.
If you have any questions, you can always ask around. Dont worry, no one is ganging up on you or something like that.

Guys, We are all going through emotional atayachar. Please be gentle with each other. Minor things can feels like huge when your mind is somewhere else.

Note: There are slight chances that i could be completely wrong :D

anuaru said:
Hi Guys,
Thanks for your help.I just need one more favor. I would like to know. how I can delete my profile from here.Is there any option?
@ 1272 : that was communication gap and misunderstanding. If you feel bad about it. I don't mind to say sorry. I believe, I already send you personal sorry message. Cheers. Enjoy:) Wish you all good luck for your visa.

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 jan 2014
sunny6359 said:
1272 and Anuaru,

To be honest, i dont know much about both of you, but i saw recent posts and noticed the conflict between u two.
Here is how i see what happened (Caution : Explanation is full of masala and cheesy comments. No Harm Intended)

1272 is a regular member here and is very friendly. I see her helping others very often. Not only they talk here in this forum, but also have whatsapp group so that they can stay in touch forever. I believe that group is female only (Trust me, i asked for group name so many times, but no reply :( ). When she PM you, she thought of you as a friend and not just a forum member. if you were a male member, she would have just replied in the thread. So basically this is your answer for " why she PM you" . Now lets talk about what "scaring other" part.

There is a saying " Words are sharper than swords ". Sometimes even though your intentions are good, but choosing wrong words could send wrong message to the listener or reader. When you posted your question, 1272 jumped on it to help you but it seems you felt that she came very hard on you. And to be honest, i don't blame you. we all are desperately waiting for our loved ones . If first thing you hear is " oh your visa will be delayed " , obviously you want to hate that person.

Anuaru, i am not sure how you filed your application, but i did it my self (If tonight i am able to convey my message with this long post, that mean long essay i wrote in my file is complete success :p ) . Anyways, only way i get any updates about what is going on in delhi office is either through official website or this forum. If you are in same boat as me, i would highly recommend you to stick around here.
If you have any questions, you can always ask around. Dont worry, no one is ganging up on you or something like that.

Guys, We are all going through emotional atayachar. Please be gentle with each other. Minor things can feels like huge when your mind is somewhere else.

Note: There are slight chances that i could be completely wrong :D

Its ok sunny.. Anuaru is a vry sweet girl. we talked a long on messages and she is my good friend now like others are. we started talking to each other. it was misunderstanding n cleared.
she calmly talked to me..

i request u all not to write anything for me and anuaru. we are ok and good friends. whatever has happened we sorted out. We both felt sorry. hope it will b fine for you all.
:D :D :D

DNP2213

Star Member
Feb 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-01-2014
Doc's Request.
None so far
AOR Received.
28-02-2014
File Transfer...
28-03-2014
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
11-12-2013
Passport Req..
24-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
In Process: 28-08-2014 DM: 23-09-2014 Visa issued: 1/10/2014
LANDED..........
14/11/2014
1272 said:
Its ok sunny.. Anuaru is a vry sweet girl. we talked a long on messages and she is my good friend now like others are. we started talking to each other. it was misunderstanding n cleared.
she calmly talked to me..

i request u all not to write anything for me and anuaru. we are ok and good friends. whatever has happened we sorted out. We both felt sorry. hope it will b fine for you all.
:D :D :D
Hey guys,
It seems 1272 is right. We took this to the next level and scared away a new member.
Anuaru please don't delete your account. This forum is extremely helpful and it has not only helped me but all of us....there are even members who are just silent daily readers.
I highly encourage you to stay. And I want to say sorry on behalf of all my buddies on this forum, who were just sticking up for 1272. And as you can see this also shows the unity of all members, so please stay. :)

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 jan 2014
DNP2213 said:
Hey guys,
It seems 1272 is right. We took this to the next level and scared away a new member.
Anuaru please don't delete your account. This forum is extremely helpful and it has not only helped me but all of us....there are even members who are just silent daily readers.
I highly encourage you to stay. And I want to say sorry on behalf of all my buddies on this forum, who were just sticking up for 1727. And as you can see this also shows the unity of all members, so please stay. :)

you are right dnp. support her.. she shouldnt leave this forum. she is my friend.
thnx alot. she will b here and i wish everybdy will support her.

nw plz dont write anything for me and her. we are very happy.
:D ;D :D ;D

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 jan 2014
Sunny wats app group nahi banayaa mene... but friends of mine from here are with me.
Yeah its for girls only....lllllooollllll...
anuaru is my whats app friend too.. chatin with her.. 8) 8)

She is not going to leave this forum i told her..
:D ;D ;D :D ;D

avneet kaur

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19th Feb 2014
Doc's Request.
4th April 2014
AOR Received.
20th March 2014
File Transfer...
21st March 2014
Med's Done....
30th jan 2014,Done Remeds without request 1st Feb 2015
Interview........
20 may 2015
Passport Req..
submitted after interview, Got passport back on 5june 2015
VISA ISSUED...
IP since 20 may 2015, DM on 5june 2015
LANDED..........
only god nd ndvo knows
gud mrng mittron nd jai mata di :D hiiii sweety 1272 ho gyi packing shacking :-* thanku yr pta n kdo ayega interview letter m waiting :(.

abrahamr

Star Member
Aug 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-01-2014
Med's Done....
19-09-2013
Passport Req..
23-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-10-2014
LANDED..........
18-10-2014
1272, are you done packing. been away from this forum for couple of days. hope for some good news.

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 jan 2014
avneet kaur said:
gud mrng mittron nd jai mata di :D hiiii sweety 1272 ho gyi packing shacking :-* thanku yr pta n kdo ayega interview letter m waiting :(.

oh mreri kanneeddaa wali avneet... jai mata di.. maa durga tuhada jaldi jaldi kamm banawe..
bas jaldi jaldi interview letter aa jayegi. dontworry.
bhagwaan ne puri kripa karni. hune prayer ke hatti tuhade layi vi.

yaar packing kardi payi han.. bhut zaada samaan ho gaya hai. samajh nai aanda ki chadda ki le ke jawa?
6bags ta pure hi hai mere. dekhdi han kidda karna.

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 jan 2014
abrahamr said:
1272, are you done packing. been away from this forum for couple of days. hope for some good news.

hello abrahamr.. hw ru? you must be busy i know that.
I am doing packing. Hope your wife is also doing? ;D :D

Kan_Sri

Champion Member
Feb 14, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
Mar 05-2014
Whatz app group i am not invited to :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:!!! i STRONGLY protest....for equal rights..... and 50% claim!!! ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

just kidding...hope you got that... :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

1272 said:
Sunny wats app group nahi banayaa mene... but friends of mine from here are with me.
Yeah its for girls only....lllllooollllll...
anuaru is my whats app friend too.. chatin with her.. 8) 8)

She is not going to leave this forum i told her..
:D ;D ;D :D ;D

avneet kaur

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19th Feb 2014
Doc's Request.
4th April 2014
AOR Received.
20th March 2014
File Transfer...
21st March 2014
Med's Done....
30th jan 2014,Done Remeds without request 1st Feb 2015
Interview........
20 may 2015
Passport Req..
submitted after interview, Got passport back on 5june 2015
VISA ISSUED...
IP since 20 may 2015, DM on 5june 2015
LANDED..........
only god nd ndvo knows
1272 said:
oh mreri kanneeddaa wali avneet... jai mata di.. maa durga tuhada jaldi jaldi kamm banawe..
bas jaldi jaldi interview letter aa jayegi. dontworry.
bhagwaan ne puri kripa karni. hune prayer ke hatti tuhade layi vi.

yaar packing kardi payi han.. bhut zaada samaan ho gaya hai. samajh nai aanda ki chadda ki le ke jawa?
6bags ta pure hi hai mere. dekhdi han kidda karna.

hahahhahahahahaj 6 bags carry on carry on :p. canada wali 1272 ;D

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 jan 2014
Kan_Sri said:
Whatz app group i am not invited to :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:!!! i STRONGLY protest....for equal rights..... and 50% claim!!! ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

just kidding...hope you got that... :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

hhahaahahah.....kansri ji... do u think we made a group?? :eek: :eek: :eek:
i am talking persnally to everyone. girls are more concious of security..even mee tooo..

aisa kese hum group banayein or apko na invite karein..hahaahah...

just kidding. i hope you got that.... :p :p :p :p :p