12-04-14
Med's Done....
9-01-14
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
IP on 23rd August 14
Ruchi Shah said:
I hope the next week is full of good news :)
What is ur time line Ruchi??

Nitya114

Jul 7, 2014
India
Visa Office......
NDOV
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-02-14
AOR Received.
25-03-14
File Transfer...
12-04-14
Med's Done....
9-01-14
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
IP on 23rd August 14
Mandaher said:
Good morning everyone
Om sai ram ;D
Any updates guys??? Sat is about to over....

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 jan 2014
Nitya114 said:
Any updates guys??? Sat is about to over....
no updates.

avneet kaur

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19th Feb 2014
Doc's Request.
4th April 2014
AOR Received.
20th March 2014
File Transfer...
21st March 2014
Med's Done....
30th jan 2014,Done Remeds without request 1st Feb 2015
Interview........
20 may 2015
Passport Req..
submitted after interview, Got passport back on 5june 2015
VISA ISSUED...
IP since 20 may 2015, DM on 5june 2015
LANDED..........
only god nd ndvo knows

andrewset

Apr 11, 2014
Ratings: +7

Re: NEW DELHI - 2013 APPLICANTS.
« Reply #49555 on: August 16, 2014, 07:41:15 am »
Reply with quoteQuote Modify messageModify Remove messageRemove
I have compiled this list of Dos and Donts/ Pl circulate to as many people as possible as it will be helpful:

Dos and Don'ts to ensure you have smooth hassle free and quick Spousal PR processing:

1) Don't get medicals and PCC done too much in advance. Try to have it as close to your application date as possible.
2) If spouse does not have Birth certificate, pl get the process started early. Even if she has school leaving certificate, it should suffice
3) In Spouse Questionnaire, ensure for each question, you write a detailed one page essay giving as much information as possible to answer that question. Do not limit yourself to the space provided in the questionnaire
4) Create a common email for both you and your spouse and give that in the Generic App where they ask for the Principal Applicant's email id so that both of you can keep accessing that email and in case one of you has to go on a trip, then the other can keep accessing. Make the email sound legit like wifehubbynames @ yahoo or gmail.
5) Do not leave any question in any of the forms blank. Always put N/A where it is blank
6) For Sponsor, make sure you request Option C from CRA well in advance as it takes 3 weeks to reach you.
7) Do not discard boarding passes/ tickets of all your trips to India/ within India in regards to Engagement ceremony, first meeting, marriage etc. Keep them all safe and attach them with the application as proofs.
Cool Keep receipts of Jewelry/ Kurta Sherwani/ Saree purchases safe and attach them as well
9) Ensure you attach a minimum of 100 photos and ensure you include photos from as many occasions as possible- First meeting, Engagement, Marriage, Honeymoon etc etc. Write on the back of the photo who is who in the photo along with date/ the function (marriage or engagement etc)/ venue. Do not crimp on the number, Attach as many photos as you can (>=100)
10) Do not attach original of marriage certificate. Certified photocopy is fine
11) Make sure you fill out the section ‘Details of Foreign Travel' and sign/date the form ‘India Guide' as this is one form people usually forget.
12) Print out as many your email interactions/ chat logs and attach them.
13) If this is either of your's second marriage, ensure you provide complete divorce petition from your previous marriage. Do not leave out anything. Ensure you show the VO your previous marriage is completely dissolved.
14) Make sure, once you send your passport with PPR from VO, after 15 days or so, send them an email and ask for confirmation they received your passport.
15) If you visit your spouse after filing application, send photos/ ticket/ boarding pass from this trip to the VO with a cover letter quoting the UCI and application number mentioned in the PPR you received from VO.

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 jan 2014
andrewset said:
Ratings: +7

Re: NEW DELHI - 2013 APPLICANTS.
« Reply #49555 on: August 16, 2014, 07:41:15 am »
Reply with quoteQuote Modify messageModify Remove messageRemove
I have compiled this list of Dos and Donts/ Pl circulate to as many people as possible as it will be helpful:

Dos and Don'ts to ensure you have smooth hassle free and quick Spousal PR processing:

1) Don't get medicals and PCC done too much in advance. Try to have it as close to your application date as possible.
2) If spouse does not have Birth certificate, pl get the process started early. Even if she has school leaving certificate, it should suffice
3) In Spouse Questionnaire, ensure for each question, you write a detailed one page essay giving as much information as possible to answer that question. Do not limit yourself to the space provided in the questionnaire
4) Create a common email for both you and your spouse and give that in the Generic App where they ask for the Principal Applicant's email id so that both of you can keep accessing that email and in case one of you has to go on a trip, then the other can keep accessing. Make the email sound legit like wifehubbynames @ yahoo or gmail.
5) Do not leave any question in any of the forms blank. Always put N/A where it is blank
6) For Sponsor, make sure you request Option C from CRA well in advance as it takes 3 weeks to reach you.
7) Do not discard boarding passes/ tickets of all your trips to India/ within India in regards to Engagement ceremony, first meeting, marriage etc. Keep them all safe and attach them with the application as proofs.
Cool Keep receipts of Jewelry/ Kurta Sherwani/ Saree purchases safe and attach them as well
9) Ensure you attach a minimum of 100 photos and ensure you include photos from as many occasions as possible- First meeting, Engagement, Marriage, Honeymoon etc etc. Write on the back of the photo who is who in the photo along with date/ the function (marriage or engagement etc)/ venue. Do not crimp on the number, Attach as many photos as you can (>=100)
10) Do not attach original of marriage certificate. Certified photocopy is fine
11) Make sure you fill out the section ‘Details of Foreign Travel' and sign/date the form ‘India Guide' as this is one form people usually forget.
12) Print out as many your email interactions/ chat logs and attach them.
13) If this is either of your's second marriage, ensure you provide complete divorce petition from your previous marriage. Do not leave out anything. Ensure you show the VO your previous marriage is completely dissolved.
14) Make sure, once you send your passport with PPR from VO, after 15 days or so, send them an email and ask for confirmation they received your passport.
15) If you visit your spouse after filing application, send photos/ ticket/ boarding pass from this trip to the VO with a cover letter quoting the UCI and application number mentioned in the PPR you received from VO.
this is really worth

Sheen1990

Jun 16, 2014
New delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 june 2014
AOR Received.
Sponsorship Approval- 8 Aug 2014
File Transfer...
NDVO Approval - 27 Aug 2014
Med's Done....
April 2014
Interview........
IN PROCESS - 7 dec
Passport Req..
PPR - 7 January
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made - 8 January
LANDED..........
:)

knowledge_eater

Star Member
Feb 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2014
AOR Received.
21-03-2014, Visa Office AOR: 09-05-2014
File Transfer...
28-04-2014
Med's Done....
03-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
VISA Issued: 28th Oct 2014, DM 13-10-2014, PPR 13-10-2014, Can't wait for the visa!
LANDED..........
December end is the target!
Hi Guys!

I will be planning to visit my wife from Nov to Jan. I really hope her visa comes by that time. :'( :'(

Looks like there is not passport request started yet even from last few months of last year. I won't bear to come back without her being my side at the end of January. It's going to be brutal!

Need some encouraging news in a month! Badly needs it.

Please do share some positive news.

Thanks!

Calgary_Man

Dec 28, 2011
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M/New Delhi
NOC Code......
SPOUSAL VISA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-MARCH-2014
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
AOR1- 23-JUNE-2014, AOR2 - 02-JULY-2014, IP - 19-SEPT-2014
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
23-JUNE-2014
Med's Request
FILED WITH APPLICATION
Med's Done....
21 FEB 2014
Interview........
INTERVIEW - WAIVED, DM - 14 OCT, 2014
Passport Req..
13 OCT, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
OCT 21, 2014
LANDED..........
NOV 10, 2014
I read somewhere oct/nov 2013 cases are being processed NDVO ..where is that information gathered by our users? :-\

robbie43

Apr 5, 2014
sbag_in said:
HEY THERE BUDDY I CAN ONLY FEEL FOR YOU... ACTUALLY WE ALL CAN.. BUT KEEP HOPE AND BUCKLE UP MY MAN... FIND OUT THE DETAILS OF YOUR APPLICATION FROM YOUR LOCAL MP IN CANADA... JUST AS waiting2exhale SAID... YOU CAN ORDER GCMS NOTES ANYWAY.. BUT I WILL ADVICE ON TALKING TO THE MP FIRST....
OK BUDDY HERE'S THE LINK TO FIND OUT WHO YOUR MP IS...

DO LET US KNOW HOW IT GOES...

CHEERS,
SAMMY
Thanks bro for your help =)

robbie43

Apr 5, 2014
waiting 2 exhale said:
currently NDVO is processing sept-oct backlogs; some november applications and very few dec applications. Normal time frame for processing is 10 months to 13 months so you should hear from them shortly. In the meantime, ask your MP to find out if an interview has been scheduled or not. If 'yes' then apply for notes to see what the concerns are for ND visa office...it is a trying time for people waiting to join their loved ones and just having patience and no expectations helps to overcome these difficult times...
Hopefully later on this month or then next month they might give us something. Praying. thanks for your help.

avneet kaur

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19th Feb 2014
Doc's Request.
4th April 2014
AOR Received.
20th March 2014
File Transfer...
21st March 2014
Med's Done....
30th jan 2014,Done Remeds without request 1st Feb 2015
Interview........
20 may 2015
Passport Req..
submitted after interview, Got passport back on 5june 2015
VISA ISSUED...
IP since 20 may 2015, DM on 5june 2015
LANDED..........
only god nd ndvo knows
hey guys gud mrng....... mujhe aaj subh subh dream aya k kisi ne update kiya ki visa 6 nd half mnths me aa gea dis is fastest time for DM :)

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 jan 2014
knowledge_eater said:
Hi Guys!

I will be planning to visit my wife from Nov to Jan. I really hope her visa comes by that time. :'( :'(

Looks like there is not passport request started yet even from last few months of last year. I won't bear to come back without her being my side at the end of January. It's going to be brutal!

Need some encouraging news in a month! Badly needs it.

Please do share some positive news.

Thanks!
if your case is straight forward then definitely you will take her along with you