+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW DELHI - 2014 APPLICANTS

azarwin

Jan 16, 2013
Hi Myrah or Desi Girl or anyone, I'm applying dependant PR for my wife, I need help regarding the same. Could any of you share your personnal email ID or Contact number please.

Thanks in advance.

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 jan 2014
jotcheema said:
Hi everyone
I am new to the forum. I was watching the discussions of forum members from long time. I am in the same boat. I sponsored my husband. App. Date is 22 April 2014, received at mississauga on 28 April 2014, sponsor approved July 3 2014, received at NDVO July 14, 2014 then after nothing happened. Online status file received.
its normal....m jan applicant n my status is same as urs .

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 jan 2014
elegant.heena said:
I have read other people got Decision made message once they received their Sponsorship Approval...
hello elegant henna.... my sponsorship already approved three months back...still no change in status... waitin! :(!

kimy

Star Member
May 26, 2014
SK,CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31, jan, 2014
Doc's Request.
na
AOR Received.
6, march ,2014
IELTS Request
na
Med's Done....
7, jan, 2014
Passport Req..
1 oct 2014
VISA ISSUED...
10 oct 2014
LANDED..........
17 oct 2014
To SAMMY,
I just want to know what is normal age difference of a couple? mine is 4 years wud there be any issue..?

deep33

Star Member
Aug 2, 2014
pratik021 said:
Hello Deep,

That true from Kan_Sri message, I am also March applicant and April file transferred to New Delhi. Recently, few 2013 members started IP with the months of Nov. and Dec. At this pace, hoping to get Visa around Nov or Dec. Yes, still haven't got email / mail about PPR from NDVO.

Thanks
hello pratik
thanx for reply and stay in touch.. best of luck dear

buttar

Star Member
Jul 8, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th May 2014
AOR Received.
16 May 2014 ,second AOR 29th July NDVO
File Transfer...
21 July 2014+SA
Passport Req..
8th January 2015
VISA ISSUED...
IP FROM 5TH NOVEMBER +Decision Made 9th january 2015+visa issued on 14 january..
LANDED..........
will fly soon...
Hello friends...
Is job is mandatory for sponsoring spouse even after first stage approval..will job effect on application and can change mind of VO..please reply

PKM

Aug 3, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 December 2014
Med's Done....
Not yet
I want to know too. Mine is 6.5 years.

kimy said:
To SAMMY,
I just want to know what is normal age difference of a couple? mine is 4 years wud there be any issue..?

avneet kaur

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19th Feb 2014
Doc's Request.
4th April 2014
AOR Received.
20th March 2014
File Transfer...
21st March 2014
Med's Done....
30th jan 2014,Done Remeds without request 1st Feb 2015
Interview........
20 may 2015
Passport Req..
submitted after interview, Got passport back on 5june 2015
VISA ISSUED...
IP since 20 may 2015, DM on 5june 2015
LANDED..........
only god nd ndvo knows
kimy said:
To SAMMY,
hey mine is also 4 years ;)

pratik021

Star Member
Nov 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-Mar-2014
File Transfer...
April-2014
Med's Done....
24-Feb-2014
Interview........
No, DM: 14-Oct-2014
Passport Req..
13-Oct-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-Oct-2014
LANDED..........
Will Mid. of Feb 2015
PKM said:
Thankyou Kan_Sri!

Do we have an option to submit medicals later? or is it mandatory with the application in the first place?
Also, I will complete 6 months in Saudi Arabia AFTER I submit my application. Will they ask me later to get a Police check?

Hello PKM, // True experienced message to you and for all.

#1 Good to submit medical on initial application - consider a mandatory.

#2 For PCC, I like to share real experience :-

- You can submit original PCC with actual file submitting. Afterwards, file approved (SA ) letter and file transfer to New Delhi...nowadays New Delhi officer sending email to all application to submit again PCC and PR fee. ( On that time send again copy when request come, don't panic) and many consider this email is generic (this generic email also give hope, read at end how this hope ).

- Now I am sharing my PCC letter experienced/case : I have't attached PCC letter in actual application because many city police officer need requesting letter from New Delhi embassy ( i.e. PCC requesting letter/email from New Delhi Consulate office on me/applicant ), few cities/states have this odd type of procedure and other all cities /state police stations give directly with their obtaining method. Later stage my file approved (SA) in CIC-M and transferred to New Delhi for further processing then I got an email that you need to submit 2 documents - original PCC and landing fee / PR fee ( which I already submitted in actual application ) so I print that requesting letter and show to my local police station and then after few days I got my original PCC and sent courier to New Delhi given address with copy or fee receipt ( as already paid so just copy attached this time ).

- Sending original PCC at later stage will get wonderful hope : After sponsor approved (SA) then no one know on which date my file reached (not send date, which already all get in SA letter) to New Delhi office and that we can know through this requesting documents email that came from New Delhi embassy requesting to submit original PCC ( thanks god that my file reached to NDVO).

- Another good advantage is that : Sponsored/Applicant get examine whether his/her email id entered was correct in actual application forms and that can be seen/judge when New Delhi officer send email for requesting PCC/Fee receipt. ( From last 2013 forum, few members getting problem in entering correct email id in spelling so that can be worst at letter stage when no email communication).

- Generic email also proved that you had entered your email id was correct that why you got email.

- Again, I am not saying to you or any one that send original PCC at later stage but sending later will help step to step small happiness that my file under process and entered data was correct.

- Otherwise, all goes correct then applicant have to wait long time for getting email after few months at PPR ( Passport questing ) stage however, nowadays PCC come at later stage.

Thanks

pameyb

Star Member
Apr 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
buttar said:
Hello friends...
Is job is mandatory for sponsoring spouse even after first stage approval..will job effect on application and can change mind of VO..please reply
No

pameyb

Star Member
Apr 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
avneet kaur said:
hey mine is also 4 years ;)
I think NDVO work with what is acceptable age difference in Indian culture to determine the genuineness of a file. Anywhere between 0-4 years is pretty normal in Indian culture. When you go over that some people start to question, right? But I personally believe even 6 year age difference alone should not be enough for an officer to put a red flag on the file. Usually a red flag is caused by number of factors, not just the age difference. For example, if you have a large age difference, and top of that you had a simple wedding with very few guests, and all your family members did not attend, then of course your file will get red flaged.

Zokomon

Star Member
Sep 9, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-04-2014
File Transfer...
01-06-2014
Med's Done....
15-01-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
28-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2014
LANDED..........
13-01-2015 :)))
Off Topic: India to offer Electronic Visa to Canadians from December. Electronic travel authorization (ETA) will allow foreign travelers to apply for a visa and receive an online confirmation in five working days. ETA will be available for a 30-day period from the date of the tourist’s arrival in India.

Bittudi90

Star Member
Jul 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06 March-2014
Doc's Request.
None
File Transfer...
07 May-2014
Med's Request
PCC:Re-Done without request - May 25-2015.
Med's Done....
Re-Medical Without Request- May 6th-2015
Interview........
June 2nd/2015
Passport Req..
In Process since June 2nd/2015.
VISA ISSUED...
June 16/2015.
LANDED..........
Before june/2015 end
Hello every one,

Is the interview must or whats he percentage of getting interview call (Rough fugure)?

Do ANy one know the correct answer?

Yama2014

Aug 5, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-May, 2014
AOR Received.
21-July,2014
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
31-Dec, 2013
Passport Req..
07-Nov, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
12-Dec,2014
LANDED..........
29-Dec, 2014
Hi All i am new here.

I send my wife's (she is currently living in Afghanistan) sponsorship May 8 2014 and Medical results have been received., July 10 got email that it is send to New Delhi. July 22 got automated messages to pay for PR fee and police report which i already did. So does anyone know what the avarage waiting time is?

rannvveer

Star Member
Jul 25, 2014
new delhi
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/07/2014
AOR Received.
sept9th 2014
File Transfer...
sept20th
Med's Done....
20/05/2014
buttar said:
Hello friends...
I think when u have a job... it helps u with the process... other wise they will give u problem regarding interview..saying how can the sponsor assist u and blah blah