NONE
Passport Req..
and D.M. on NOV-3, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
received on : 10TH NOV, 2014
LANDED..........
Jan -18, 2015
Omega123 said:
Guys, i have something to share with u all.It is actually an OMG moment for me though quiet early :D I applied for VISITOR VISA AND TODAY I GOT IT BACK WITH STATUS AS ACCEPTED FOR 10 YEARS!!!!!! ;D
So, guys, please dnt loose hope try at least once applying for visitor visa and may be ur the lucky one like me :D..Although me and my husband were not very much positive abt it after getting so much negative views from ppl from the forum , we did apply.We did a lot of homework and finally we hav got it !!!!
congrats omega123,

but i have a question... i mean when you do get a ppr, you have to come back to India right... as far as i know Indian passport cant cross intl borders without the holder of the passport... if this is not true, i will apply for a visitor visa for my wife as well.. or else i will have to think about it.... could you please confirm....
thanx,
SAMMY

Omega123

Star Member
May 8, 2014
sbag_in said:
congrats omega123,

but i have a question... i mean when you do get a ppr, you have to come back to India right... as far as i know Indian passport cant cross intl borders without the holder of the passport... if this is not true, i will apply for a visitor visa for my wife as well.. or else i will have to think about it.... could you please confirm....
thanx,
SAMMY
Yes, I will have to come back to India when i will get the PPR but as per the current trend they do ask for passport at the end. So i will spend few months with my Husband and when i will get PPR i will be back to India for 1-2 Months.

sbag_in

Jul 15, 2014
TORONTO
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-MARCH, 2014
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
14-MAY(aor1) / 31-JUL(aor2)
File Transfer...
15-JULY, 2014, IP- OCT-30
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
29-JAN, 2014
Interview........
NONE
Passport Req..
and D.M. on NOV-3, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Jan -18, 2015
Omega123 said:
Yes, I will have to come back to India when i will get the PPR but as per the current trend they do ask for passport at the end. So i will spend few months with my Husband and when i will get PPR i will be back to India for 1-2 Months.
ok, thanks omega123,

just as i feared.... me and my wife are docs... and we are contemplating upgrading our degrees in canada/ usa... so we are preparing for that... she has started in india and me in canada.. it would be very inconvinient for her to shift in the middle of the prep twice.. india-can-india-can....if we are approved the tourist visa... so guess we are out of luck... wishing you a very happy reunion.... cheers...

SAMMY....

CLYL

Star Member
Jul 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-10-2014
Med's Done....
September 2014. Remedical request Nov 2015
Interview........
IP since aor2 date in February 2015. Status changed to IP sometime in mid August 2015
pondering.in.prairies said:
1. The certificate that is issued by the official Registry of Marriages, I never had a "long/short" form of the certificate, but with CIC the more the better, photocopy of this document needs to be notarized though.
2. It took me a week for me to get one, not from Delhi though, so don't know how long it takes to get one from Delhi.
3.You need to find a registered panel physician who can do the job. You can find a list of physicians here cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx. It takes as long as it takes to get an appointment (there are quite a few in New Delhi, so my guess is, you should find one in a couple of days). They give usually give you a document with UMI right away, which you can include with your application, they post the full results to CIC themselves, which usually takes a 2-3 of weeks. But you don't have to worry about the later part for a while. I'd recommend you do a case specific inquiry after a couple of months to confirm they've received your medicals, if it doesn't show up on your e-case.
4.No you do not need a proof that the documents were "mailed" to you, as long as you have all the required signatures and dates filled out, it should be OK. Please make sure you have a valid application, with the current processing times in Sydney, it can set you back by a good 40-50 days.

Good Luck!
Was your marriage in Ontario? We have the long and short form version of the certificate. My colleague applied for a long one thinking it has more details and took it to apply for a name change but they didn't accept it. So I was wondering which one the immigrations officials actually need. I guess its safer to include both...
Thanks though

elegant.heena

Star Member
Feb 16, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Everyone,

I got a letter from New delhi Office with Client id number and Application number but in letter they required me to submit Police Clearance Certificate and Proof of Payment i.e. fees . But i already had submitted these docs in my application file. Did they misplaced these docs. If not, If i RE-send them these docs won't they get confused.
Shud i resend them the copies of these docs.
I will appreciate all's help esp. senior members
Need your help what shud i do...??

sweet_cute

Star Member
Mar 28, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1-April-2014
AOR Received.
16-May-2014
File Transfer...
28-May-2014
Med's Done....
30-Dec-2013
Interview........
IP from 1st oct ..
Passport Req..
14th oct 2014
VISA ISSUED...
got passport back on 24th oct ...going canada on 8th Nov
LANDED..........
will be landed 8th Nov 2014 .
elegant.heena said:
Hello Everyone,

I got a letter from New delhi Office with Client id number and Application number but in letter they required me to submit Police Clearance Certificate and Proof of Payment i.e. fees . But i already had submitted these docs in my application file. Did they misplaced these docs. If not, If i RE-send them these docs won't they get confused.
Hi,

If you already sent it original,

then leave it , its automated mail.

elmatador

Star Member
Sep 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 5 2014
AOR Received.
Feb 28 2014
File Transfer...
Mar 4 2014, AOR2: Mar 29 2014
Med's Done....
Sep 29 2013
Passport Req..
IP: Aug 25 2014, PPR: September 19th 2014
VISA ISSUED...
September 22nd 2014
LANDED..........
October 4th 2014
elegant.heena said:
Hello Everyone,

U need to resubmit "if" u haven't submitted it already. The "if" part is written on that letter towards the end of the sentence. So don't worry about sending copies.

pameyb

Star Member
Apr 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
buttar said:
Hello friends
Today I have received email from NDVO regarding conformation and sent uci number on top..They are requesting some document,We already have submitted with file in CPC-Mississuaga..Can you please help us...we need to submit again or its just message for everyone when they created file number..Here the message is
Proof of payment of right PR fee if not already submitted
Submission of police clearance certificates if not already submitted.Thanks
If you have already send the documents you don't need to send again. This is a standard letter template.

rannvveer

Star Member
Jul 25, 2014
new delhi
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/07/2014
AOR Received.
sept9th 2014
File Transfer...
sept20th
Med's Done....
20/05/2014
pameyb said:
If you have already send the documents you don't need to send again. This is a standard letter template.
u don't need to send it if u have send it before only that if its expired or they will send u a standard letter stating that u need to send a police clearance before such such date otherwise it wont be processed.. unless u didn't receive such statement then u don't have to worry.. chill!!

veb

Star Member
Feb 19, 2013
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga/ ND
App. Filed.......
May 28, 2014
AOR Received.
Aug 4, 2014
File Transfer...
Jul 28, 2014 / IP: Nov 12, 2014
Med's Done....
Apr 24, 2014
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
Jan 12, 2015/ DM Jan 14
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 16, 2015
LANDED..........
April 22, 2015
Hi All,

Got my sponsorship approval letter today :)

Veb

sbag_in

Jul 15, 2014
TORONTO
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-MARCH, 2014
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
14-MAY(aor1) / 31-JUL(aor2)
File Transfer...
15-JULY, 2014, IP- OCT-30
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
29-JAN, 2014
Interview........
NONE
Passport Req..
and D.M. on NOV-3, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Jan -18, 2015
guys..

i had my file transferred to NDVO on july 15.. still haven't received an AOR2 from NDVO... Should i be worried... seems like a long tym... its been two weeks already.. getting anxious... ??? please advice guys.....

thanks,
SAMMY....

rannvveer

Star Member
Jul 25, 2014
new delhi
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/07/2014
AOR Received.
sept9th 2014
File Transfer...
sept20th
Med's Done....
20/05/2014
sbag_in said:
ok, thanks omega123,

just as i feared.... me and my wife are docs... and we are contemplating upgrading our degrees in canada/ usa... so we are preparing for that... she has started in india and me in canada.. it would be very inconvinient for her to shift in the middle of the prep twice.. india-can-india-can....if we are approved the tourist visa... so guess we are out of luck... wishing you a very happy reunion.... cheers...

SAMMY....
hi!! let me know if you apply for TRV..i want my spouse to apply too

*lin*

Jul 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3/06/2014
AOR Received.
29/07/2014
File Transfer...
14/08/2014
Med's Request
29/07/2014
Med's Done....
14/08/2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
08/11/2014
VISA ISSUED...
27/11/2014
LANDED..........
15th jan 2015
veb said:
Hi All,

Got my sponsorship approval letter today :)

Veb
:) :) :)
Hi veb,
Even i got the sponsorship approval letter today.... :)

veb

Star Member
Feb 19, 2013
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga/ ND
App. Filed.......
May 28, 2014
AOR Received.
Aug 4, 2014
File Transfer...
Jul 28, 2014 / IP: Nov 12, 2014
Med's Done....
Apr 24, 2014
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
Jan 12, 2015/ DM Jan 14
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 16, 2015
LANDED..........
April 22, 2015
*lin* said:
:) :) :)
Hi veb,
Even i got the sponsorship approval letter today.... :)
Hi Lin,

Congrats!
wish you a speedy processing.
enter your time line in excel sheet, so that it will help us to compare our progress.

veb