15-12-2013
Interview........
Waived IP: 22.08.2014
Passport Req..
2 Oct 2014, DM: 2 Oct 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
pameyb said:
Is that Dec 3 file transfer to NDVO or Dec 3 application filed?
December 3 filed!

pameyb

Star Member
Apr 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
avneet kaur said:
Whats dis??? its 12 march 2014 applicant m shokd
I am shocked too. I am wondering if this actually is true or not. It was only last month that NDVO was interviewing July 2013 applicants, so to interview March 2014 applicant makes no sense at all. I am confused.

Jbedi

Star Member
Feb 28, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-01-2014
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
17-02-2014
File Transfer...
28-02-2014
Med's Request
Updated on ECAS
Med's Done....
15-12-2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
robbie43 said:
Thanks for the reply. I'm on my knees everyday just begging and praying. This is ridiculous how long things take nowadays very frustrating. In the past 2 years we've seen each other for a month. Its hard. Extremely. Do they know the feeling oh how hard its live without your spouse?.

Thanks.
Hello Robbie 43, don't give up, lets be positive. :) You won't get anything by being upset, so why not smile and take this as a challenge. We all know that the only option we have is to wait, then why cribbing. Now smile and make yourself ready for it. We have come long way already, just a little more to go.

BTW, my husband's name (nick) is Robbie too. :)

Jbedi

Star Member
Feb 28, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-01-2014
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
17-02-2014
File Transfer...
28-02-2014
Med's Request
Updated on ECAS
Med's Done....
15-12-2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
Guys, this is the direct link to hope786's profile in trackitt:

http://www.trackitt.com/canada-immigration-trackers/discuss/family-class/3104

Note: You need to have userID to access it.

Pannuz and Avneet are right, he's Mar 2014 applicant. I wonder why they skipped our applications. :( What do you want NDVO?

Iceskater

Star Member
Jun 17, 2014
Jbedi said:
Guys, this is the direct link to hope786's profile in trackitt:

trackitt.com/canada-immigration-trackers/discuss/family-class/3104

Note: You need to have userID to access it.

Pannuz and Avneet are right, he's Mar 2014 applicant. I wonder why they skipped our applications. :( What do you want NDVO?
As per the comments, it only looks like an inquiry interview, as no documents were requested.
And if that is the case, then most of us would have passed the initial inquiry phase.... :D

Be Positive 8)

Iceskater

Star Member
Jun 17, 2014
robbie43 said:
Thanks for the reply. I'm on my knees everyday just begging and praying. This is ridiculous how long things take nowadays very frustrating. In the past 2 years we've seen each other for a month. Its hard. Extremely. Do they know the feeling oh how hard its live without your spouse?.

Thanks.
Yes Robbie, all of us are familiar with this state and hope to get the visas soon, in fact they should at at least allow temporary entry, even if it is with out work permit or something. this is inhumane! :mad:

chahal84

Mar 11, 2014
sunsweet said:
Thanks for starting a new thread for the 2014. Will you please fix some rules It is easy to state or stipulate the rules which will facilitate easier communnication. Rather idea is to have a homogeneous group.
At present 2013 thread entire discussion is on the batch upto May13. Other month applicants just be silent spectators or occationally comment. Participation is minimal.
Hence I suggest this forum members may be invited from the group Oct13 to Dec 13 applicants too. This would be a homogeneous group. the members would be abapers or in the process to know the position better.
Better logic le to guide the Jan14 onwards applcants. The movement of file by observing the time line would make New applicants filed the papers, yet to file the palternatetivly would be to put Sponsorship approval date.
Best wishes

hiii dear have u received any updates from canadian consulate so far.....i applied in November 2013 as well and received the passport request in jan 2014 . after that no updates so far....m curious to know if you received any email or your passport back.

thanks....

sbag_in

Jul 15, 2014
TORONTO
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-MARCH, 2014
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
14-MAY(aor1) / 31-JUL(aor2)
File Transfer...
15-JULY, 2014, IP- OCT-30
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
29-JAN, 2014
Interview........
NONE
Passport Req..
and D.M. on NOV-3, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
received on : 10TH NOV, 2014
LANDED..........
Jan -18, 2015
HI,
I AM A PR IN CANADA, CURRENTLY RESIDING IN ONTARIO.. I APPLIED TO SPONSOR MY WIFE TO COME TO CANADA AS A PR.. SHE IS CURRENTLY RESIDING IN INDIA.. THE MISSISSAUGA OFFICE RECEIVED MY APPLICATION ON MARCH 31, 2014.. AND STARTED WORKING ON THE APPLICATION ON MAY 15, 2014. I JUST RECEIVED A MAIL TODAY ON JULY 15, 2014, STATING THAT THEY HAVE FORWARDED MY APPLICATION TO DELHI CHC, AND THAT I AM AN ELIGIBLE SPONSOR. WHEN I CHECK THE STATUS ONLINE THEY SAY MY WIFE'S PR APPLICATION IS "IN PROCESS".. MEDICAL RECEIVED... I AM PRETTY CONFIDENT, THAT THERE ARE NO MISTAKES WITH THE DOCUMENTS SUBMITTED.. AND THERE SHOULD BE NO DOUBT REGARDING OUR RELATIONSHIP (WE BELONG TO SAME ETHNICITY, SIMILAR AGE GROUP etc. AND I HAVE PROVIDED ENOUGH PROOF)..

PLEASE ADVICE ME ON THE TIME FRAME WHICH WE CAN BOTH EXPECT REGARDING MY WIFE GETTING THE PR VISA FROM DELHI... I HAVE CHECKED ONLINE... IT SAYS 13 MONTHS.... BUT I WOULD LIKE TO HEAR ANYONE'S PERSONAL EXPERIENCE.. I HAVE ALSO CHECKED THIS WEBSITE AND OTHER WEBSITES... ALL THE BLOGS ARE USUALLY OUTDATED BY A YEAR OR TWO....

ANY RESPONSE WOULD BE HIGHLY APPRECIATED....

GRATITUDE,
SAMMY

Zokomon

Star Member
Sep 9, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-04-2014
File Transfer...
01-06-2014
Med's Done....
15-01-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
28-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2014
LANDED..........
13-01-2015 :)))
sbag_in said:
HI,
I AM A PR IN CANADA, CURRENTLY RESIDING IN ONTARIO.. I APPLIED TO SPONSOR MY WIFE TO COME TO CANADA AS A PR.. SHE IS CURRENTLY RESIDING IN INDIA.. THE MISSISSAUGA OFFICE RECEIVED MY APPLICATION ON MARCH 31, 2014.. AND STARTED WORKING ON THE APPLICATION ON MAY 15, 2014. I JUST RECEIVED A MAIL TODAY ON JULY 15, 2014, STATING THAT THEY HAVE FORWARDED MY APPLICATION TO DELHI CHC, AND THAT I AM AN ELIGIBLE SPONSOR. WHEN I CHECK THE STATUS ONLINE THEY SAY MY WIFE'S PR APPLICATION IS "IN PROCESS".. MEDICAL RECEIVED... I AM PRETTY CONFIDENT, THAT THERE ARE NO MISTAKES WITH THE DOCUMENTS SUBMITTED.. AND THERE SHOULD BE NO DOUBT REGARDING OUR RELATIONSHIP (WE BELONG TO SAME ETHNICITY, SIMILAR AGE GROUP etc. AND I HAVE PROVIDED ENOUGH PROOF)..

PLEASE ADVICE ME ON THE TIME FRAME WHICH WE CAN BOTH EXPECT REGARDING MY WIFE GETTING THE PR VISA FROM DELHI... I HAVE CHECKED ONLINE... IT SAYS 13 MONTHS.... BUT I WOULD LIKE TO HEAR ANYONE'S PERSONAL EXPERIENCE.. I HAVE ALSO CHECKED THIS WEBSITE AND OTHER WEBSITES... ALL THE BLOGS ARE USUALLY OUTDATED BY A YEAR OR TWO....

GRATITUDE,
SAMMY
Sammy, you have a correct idea, the processing time is about 13 months or so. From what I understand, NDVO is still working on Oct 2013 apps. Majority (if not everyone) who have filed this year haven't even received their PPR yet! So its gonna be a while buddy... we all are in the same boat... just hang in there. Good luck bro!

hp88

Apr 28, 2014
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sbag_in said:
HI,

GRATITUDE,
SAMMY
hi, my file was also filed on the same date that of yours. but the only difference is that my online status still shows "application received and medical received :( :( hope it may change to in process soon.
though it is said that time frame is 13 months, but if we check new Delhi 2013 forum, One can know that people got visa within 9-10 months from the day the case was filed.

Good luck with ur process :) :)

BlessUs

Jul 8, 2014
2013 cases are delayed due to strike .....not sure wat they hv in mind for 2014.....
Just being curious here ..... r u geting "in process status" on ecase? ... most of us can see "application received" n then when click it it further shows application received date n medical received.....
Also for your case file transfer took like 3.5 months, which actually is much more than many of the applications here..... not sure wats going on ...:/

sbag_in said:
HI,

GRATITUDE,
SAMMY

Divyguna

Jul 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-01-2014
AOR Received.
18-02-201
File Transfer...
20-02-2014
Med's Done....
15-11-2013
Interview........
Hope not
VISA ISSUED...
IP on Aug 22 DM ON Sep 23
LANDED..........
Waiting
Visa Office......: New Delhi
App. Filed.......: Jan 21st 2014
AOR Received.: Feb 18th 2014
File Transfer...: Feb 20th 2014
Med's Done....: Nov 15th 2013
Passport Req..: Waiting
VISA ISSUED...: Waiting
LANDED..........: Waiting

The online status showing "In process" for the past 3 months (From march 31st) .There is no further updates after march 31st 2014 :(

Nitya114

Jul 7, 2014
India
Visa Office......
NDOV
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-02-14
AOR Received.
25-03-14
File Transfer...
12-04-14
Med's Done....
9-01-14
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
IP on 23rd August 14
Jbedi said:
Nitya, if you go by 10 months calculation, DM date comes out to be Oct-Nov'14 for Jan-Feb'14 applicants and not Dec. :) We are trying to be positive as much as we can. Here, even one day matters. :)

Ya, u are r8 JBedi, It will great if we got our Visa in Oct-NOv,, we all want ( as being applicant of jan-feb 14)

but let see...i have sow that timeline in 2013 forum and posted....

Let see...Keep updating if u got Passport Request///

BlessUs

Jul 8, 2014
Divyguna said:
Visa Office......: New Delhi
App. Filed.......: Jan 21st 2014
AOR Received.: Feb 18th 2014
File Transfer...: June 20th 2014
Med's Done....: Nov 15th 2013
Passport Req..: Waiting
VISA ISSUED...: Waiting
LANDED..........: Waiting

The online status showing "In process" for the past 3 months (From march 31st) .There is no further updates after march 31st 2014 :(

Strange!! "in process" status for you, that too before even you file got transferred to NDVO ...... are you checking sponsor ecase or applicant's... can you pls confirm ...