12-08-2013
Med's Done....
16-05-2013
Passport Req..
16-09-2013 IP on 29th March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-04-2014
Dear Applicant /Travel Agent/ Representative
Please be informed that all Canada Visa Application Center will remain closed on the following dates due to Lok Sabha election.

Application Center
Polling dates
New Delhi
Thursday, April 10, 2014
Chandigarh
Thursday, April 10, 2014
Call-Centre
Thursday, April 10, 2014
Jalandhar
Wednesday, April 30, 2014
Kolkata
Monday, May 12, 2014
Hyderabad
Bangalore
Thursday, April 17, 2014
Chennai
Thursday, April 24, 2014
Mumbai
Thursday, April 24, 2014
Pune
Thursday, April 17, 2014
Ahmedabad

Canada Visa Application Centre in Kolkata, West Bengal; shifting to a new location

Please be informed that the Canada Visa Application Centre, Kolkata will be shifting to a new location from 28 March 2014.

New Address of Visa Application Centre in Kolkata:

Canada Visa Application Centre
5th floor, RENE tower
Plot No. AA-I,
1842, Rajdanga Main Road
Kasba, Kolkata- 700107
Landmark: Above KFC Restaurant & Vasan Eye Care
Canada Visa Application Centre in Chennai, Tamil Nadu; shifting to a new location

Please be informed Canada Visa Application centre in Chennai, Tamil Nadu will be shifting to a new location with effect from Monday, 24 March 2014

New Address of Visa Application Centre in Chennai:

Fagun Towers, Second Floor,
No 74, Ethiraj Salai, Egmore,
Land Mark: Ethiraj College,
Chennai - 600 008,
Tamil Nadu,
India

Change in VFS Application Processing & Optional service charges

Please be informed there will be a change in VFS application processing Charges & Optional service charges w.e.f Wednesday, 05 March 2014

To know more about revised processing fee, please visit below mentioned link after Wednesday, 05 March 2014:

http://www.vfs-canada.co.in/visafees.html
Canada Visa Application Centre, Mumbai, shifting to a new location

Please be informed Canada Visa Application centre in Mumbai will be shifting to a new location with effect from Monday, 10 March 2014

New Address of Mumbai Visa Application Centre:
Trade Centre 5th Floor,
Bandra Kurla Complex,
Bandra (East), Mumbai – 400051
Opening of New Canada Visa Application Centre
Please be informed Canada Visa Application Centre will be opened at Pune with effect from Friday, 28 February’2014

Canada Visa Application Centre
Sohrab Hall, Off no 501, 5th Floor,
Next to Pune Railway Station,
Pune 411001, India

To know Visa Application Centre Timings, please visit below mentioned link after Friday, 28 February’2014:

http://www.vfs-canada.co.in/wheretoapply.html
Update on Visa Application Forms Friday, 24 August 2012

Canada Visa Applicants may please be informed that there is a change in the Visa application forms for applying for a Canada visa.

The new and updated forms are available on the VFS website: http://www.vfs-canada.co.in/visaapplication.html

Applicants & Travel agents are strongly advised to use the new forms in order to ensure timely processing of their visa application.

Rkaur

Star Member
Nov 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-23-2014
AOR Received.
03-04-2014
Med's Request
03-04-2014
Interview........
04-09-2014 via phone, Status In Process 25-09-2014
Passport Req..
08-10-2014
Hi Everyone,

Nice to see the supportive gang all active to help each other again, this blog helped me a lot during my own PR waiting game and I knew I'll be coming back... :) :p
Here is my Time line:
Aplication: Spouse Sponsorship
Applied: Feb 23, 2014
AOR/SA : April 03, 2014
Med Requested: April, 03 2014

amop

Feb 28, 2014
Hi..Rkaur..good to see that you have achieved first step..

may I ask you did not do medicals when submitting the application ? why is that tho ?

as they do ask for outland application to provide upfront medicals.

Rkaur said:
Hi Everyone,

Nice to see the supportive gang all active to help each other again, this blog helped me a lot during my own PR waiting game and I knew I'll be coming back... :) :p
Here is my Time line:
Aplication: Spouse Sponsorship
Applied: Feb 23, 2014
AOR/SA : April 03, 2014
Med Requested: April, 03 2014

Rkaur

Star Member
Nov 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-23-2014
AOR Received.
03-04-2014
Med's Request
03-04-2014
Interview........
04-09-2014 via phone, Status In Process 25-09-2014
Passport Req..
08-10-2014
amop said:
Hi..Rkaur..good to see that you have achieved first step..

may I ask you did not do medicals when submitting the application ? why is that tho ?

as they do ask for outland application to provide upfront medicals.
Hi Amop,
that's a valid question but I was told that it doesn't really matter, med's will be requested once the file has been transferred to Visa Office and that's what happened..

PALAKI

Star Member
Dec 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2013
File Transfer...
18-12-2013
Med's Done....
30-09-2013
Hi guys,
I have an important que...I have to send my husband's employment letter to NDVO...At the time of application my husband did not have a job but after a few days of Sponsorship Approval he joined the job...We have sufficient funds so SA wasn't aproblem...But now a lawyer told us to send the employment letter otherwise they will disqualify me...Can it happen? Also what is the way to send the letter ? I mean, how to send the letter? Thanks
Palaki

amop

Feb 28, 2014
Hi Palaki,

Perhaps your husband can call CIC in Canada and they can advise how to send this to NDVO or how to be updated on file.

I can guarantee emailing NDVO is useless..from personal experience...they do not or wont reply.

Or last option to send it thru registered courier where there is a receiving by NDVO office mentioning your UCI/ AND OTHER details ..

PALAKI said:
Hi guys,
I have an important que...I have to send my husband's employment letter to NDVO...At the time of application my husband did not have a job but after a few days of Sponsorship Approval he joined the job...We have sufficient funds so SA wasn't aproblem...But now a lawyer told us to send the employment letter otherwise they will disqualify me...Can it happen? Also what is the way to send the letter ? I mean, how to send the letter? Thanks
Palaki

AwesomeApplicant

Dec 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone,

Hope you're all enjoying the warm(ish) weather!!

I have a question about traveling abroad.

I applied for my wife's PR and I got both the sponsorship AOR and SA. SA was granted on 31st March, 2014. As of Tuesday this week, ECAS states that "medical results have been received".

My wife is currently in India and would like to travel abroad. Can she travel abroad while her PR is being processed? I imagine that she can travel, but I wanted to get everyone's thoughts on this.

Will she need to submit to NDVO an amended foreign travel form with the new travel dates?

Secondly, when does the PPR request come in? And also is there a deadline for mailing the passport to NDVO once the PPR comes in?

Thank you everyone! Enjoy the weekend and stay happy people.

Kan_Sri

Champion Member
Feb 14, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
Mar 05-2014
Hello AwesomeApplicant!

Yes you are right, she can travel. She will need to submit the updated supplementary form to NDVO.

After PPR come, based on what i read in this forum, you have 60 days to submit her passport.

I think, New Delhi NDVO, has started requesting pp later in the process, instead of requesting it right in the beginning and holding it (thank god)!

Warm Regards
KanSri

AwesomeApplicant said:
Will she need to submit to NDVO an amended foreign travel form with the new travel dates?

Secondly, when does the PPR request come in? And also is there a deadline for mailing the passport to NDVO once the PPR comes in?

Thank you everyone! Enjoy the weekend and stay happy people.

AwesomeApplicant

Dec 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Kan_Sri!! Much much appreciated.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend.

Kan_Sri said:
Hello AwesomeApplicant!

Yes you are right, she can travel. She will need to submit the updated supplementary form to NDVO.

After PPR come, based on what i read in this forum, you have 60 days to submit her passport.

I think, New Delhi NDVO, has started requesting pp later in the process, instead of requesting it right in the beginning and holding it (thank god)!

Warm Regards
KanSri

Kan_Sri

Champion Member
Feb 14, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
Mar 05-2014
Hello Guys,

I got AOR on 4th Apr & dint hear anything. On call, CIC said, a letter has mailed to me with Sponsorship Approval (which i have not got).

Now ECAS says Decision Made. I guess i will get SA shortly. and my file is on the way to New Delhi VO.

Please let me know when January 2014 people get PPR. I am out of the country, your info will help me to time myself to get back. Thank you!

Thanks
KanSri

sussie

Star Member
Feb 17, 2014
hi everyone, im a recent pr holder , and i was planning to sponsor my spouse hopefully nxt year beginning. we both r nepalese citizen but my partner currently stays and work in india only. so what would be proper to address CIC , nepalese address or indian address becuz all d process after all is goin to be held in new delhi only. and also if he has to perform medical and other process , where wud be appropriate to do??
any suggestion?

elmatador

Star Member
Sep 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 5 2014
AOR Received.
Feb 28 2014
File Transfer...
Mar 4 2014, AOR2: Mar 29 2014
Med's Done....
Sep 29 2013
Passport Req..
IP: Aug 25 2014, PPR: September 19th 2014
VISA ISSUED...
September 22nd 2014
LANDED..........
October 4th 2014
Hi guys,

When does the applicant status on ecas change to in process? I received the first letter from NDVO three weeks ago. Does it change to in process after ppr?

needVisa25

Star Member
Sep 15, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sussie said:
hi everyone, im a recent pr holder , and i was planning to sponsor my spouse hopefully nxt year beginning. we both r nepalese citizen but my partner currently stays and work in india only. so what would be proper to address CIC , nepalese address or indian address becuz all d process after all is goin to be held in new delhi only. and also if he has to perform medical and other process , where wud be appropriate to do??
any suggestion?
The application package will ask you to list your current address as well as all of your previous addresses. So your current address would be the India one and your previous addresses would include Nepal.

GR012614

Apr 3, 2014
HI Guys,
I've got an email from CIC on Feb 26th saying that my sponsorship has been approved and application has been forwarded to New Delhi visa office. March 29th my wife got email from New Delhi office saying that they received the application and created a file. Now we are waiting for PPR and don't know why is taking longer, as I am reading in this forum that most of the applicant received the PPR within a month or so..

any news on this.

Lobzang

Star Member
Sep 1, 2013
Montreal, Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/12/2013
AOR Received.
30/12/2013
File Transfer...
08/01/2014
Med's Done....
19/09/2013 finalised 06/2014
Passport Req..
sept 2nd 2014
VISA ISSUED...
IP since August 2nd 2014
hey everyone. . I'm beginning to get concerned about my application. I received sponsorship approval on Jan 8 th and have still not received a ppr. it's now 3 months. is something wrong? should I order notes and if so how do I go about doing that?