29-05-2014
Med's Done....
31-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon, wish i cud fly right nw.
CANVISA770 said:
Which language is this ? Dhaliwal bhai english ya hindi mein jaado, ye language nahi ati humein.
There is no need for a debate i guess, v are all here to help each other nd knw better about the processing. If sm people say October applicants got visa means its gud news, nd nthing to create chaos for. I pray for all to get speedy shiny visas nd then v cud be soon vid our spouses. Good luck all. I hope u understand it this time man.

Sakshi1813

Jun 9, 2014
NWN said:
hi all :)

Got my AOR2 today :)

now what ?

can someone shed the light on - if i really do have to resend the PCC and landing fee receipt ?? if not , do i just sit still , or how do i tell them i already did. ??

please guys some one reply!!!

Hi , My file was transferred on 2nd May 2014 however no updates till now :(

Iceskater

Star Member
Jun 17, 2014
Hi,

I m new to this forum.

May be some one can shed light on this grueling process.

Still waiting for further response.

We have heard that usually after the PCC & Right of PR Fee request, it should not take more than 2 - 3 months, is that true?
Is there a method to this visa process madness (in simple words, is there a procedure in place?) :eek:

Thanks for your reply,

IceSkater

ntvnaveen

Star Member
Apr 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-04-2014
AOR Received.
28-05-2014
File Transfer...
30-05-2014
Med's Done....
04-03-2014
Interview........
IP since 24-10-14
Passport Req..
04-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 06-11-2014
LANDED..........
December2014
Iceskater said:
Hi,

I m new to this forum.

May be some one can shed light on this grueling process.

Still waiting for further response.

We have heard that usually after the PCC & Right of PR Fee request, it should not take more than 2 - 3 months, is that true?
Is there a method to this visa process madness (in simple words, is there a procedure in place?) :eek:

Thanks for your reply,

IceSkater
Nothing happens in 2-3 months if your VO is new Delhi it's taking an average of 10 months for the whole process now.

Iceskater

Star Member
Jun 17, 2014
Thanks for info ntvnaveen,

I wanted to know what to expect next?
Also, after PCC & Right of PR Fee, how much more time is left?

We have heard from a few that their file was processed within 5-6 months.

Moreover, as per the operating standards, 6 months is the maximum they should take.

Hence, Please advise what and when (approx) to expect next?

Thank you again,

KT86

Jun 9, 2014
patiala
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC-M & NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-2013
AOR Received.
AOR2 : 01-04-2014
File Transfer...
05-02-2014
Med's Done....
11-12-2013
Interview........
IP :06-08-2014 DM : 02-11-2014
Passport Req..
30-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
Iceskater said:
Thanks for info ntvnaveen,

I wanted to know what to expect next?
Also, after PCC & Right of PR Fee, how much more time is left?

We have heard from a few that their file was processed within 5-6 months.

Moreover, as per the operating standards, 6 months is the maximum they should take.

Hence, Please advise what and when (approx) to expect next?

Thank you again,
there is no standard time as of now . I got my PCC and landing fee request on april 1 , 2014 but still i have not heard from NDVO for my passport . The wait is rather too long.

Iceskater

Star Member
Jun 17, 2014
Hi KT86,

Should we form a group of applicants?
How many applicants are in total for Feb 2014?
Why is it taking more than six months? As per their operating standards, it should not be more than 6 months.

Mostly, it is ridiculous, neither they finish the application nor they provide tourist visas to spouses. Most of them are newly weds, it is heartbreaking and takes a toil on the relationships as well.
It is completely unfair, if they want 'SKILLED WORKERS' then they need to allow their 'SPOUSES' to arrive soon in the country as well.
What kind of punishment is this for improving their economy that we have to bear such wait times?
They do so much of propaganda to get immigrants and this is how they treat them.

Can we sign a petition or something to put across to the minister?

KT86

Jun 9, 2014
patiala
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC-M & NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-2013
AOR Received.
AOR2 : 01-04-2014
File Transfer...
05-02-2014
Med's Done....
11-12-2013
Interview........
IP :06-08-2014 DM : 02-11-2014
Passport Req..
30-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
Iceskater said:
Hi KT86,

Why is it taking more than six months? As per their operating standards, it should not be more than 6 months.

Mostly, it is ridiculous, neither they finish the application nor they provide tourist visas to spouses. Most of them are newly weds, it is heartbreaking and takes a toil on the relationships as well.
It is completely unfair, if they want 'SKILLED WORKERS' then they need to allow their 'SPOUSES' to arrive soon in the country as well.
What kind of punishment is this for improving their economy that we have to bear such wait times?
They do so much of propaganda to get immigrants and this is how they treat them.

well thats in their hand , all we can do is suffer . I applied on 30th december 2013 and still waiting for passport request . i am not sure about the total number of applicants as i am new to this forum too . well as per the cic guidelines , it says NDVO takes 13 months . i have a relative who got his visa in 5.5 months last year & i also know a family friend who took 14 months .No standard time . I am making the most of my married life . my wife is a citizen and she is staying here with me since we got married . i filed all the papers from india to CIC-M . For citizens it is not required for the sponsors to be in canada but for PR's it is must . I am a merchant navy officer & i can't even join back as they can request my PPR anytime . Frustrated but there's nothing that we can do. So just sit back and relax .

Iceskater

Star Member
Jun 17, 2014
Yea KT86,

You are referring to their website as 13 months.

I m referring to their 'operating standards' from their manual.

5.6. Processing priorities

Applications for permanent residence from spouses, common -law partners, conjugal partners and dependent children have the highest priority, along with children to be adopted. Other members of the family class follow. These are operational, not regulatory priorities.

The Department aims to process 80% of sponsorship and permanent residence applications submitted on behalf of the high-priority group of spouses, common-law partners, conjugal partners and dependent children within six months

If they don't have any regulation on the procedure then it seems there is a slack in the system.

If you are a Canadian citizen, at least you can stay together even if staying outside Canada, But for Permanent resident it is a torture.

april999

Star Member
Jul 19, 2012
thanks for the detail information, this really helps.

pameyb said:
Hi,
1) I have seen some December 2013 applicants in 2013 forum who got passport requests in Jan 2014. Sometimes in December 2013, NDVO changed their rules and have not asked for passports. I think they will ask for passports towards the end of the process. Depending on when in December you applied, I think it is likely that your application was after they changed the rules and hence why you have not received the passport request.

2.1) They send passport via registered post I believe, not courier. I don't think you can request to pick up, only because I am thinking how would you make this request. They don't respond to emails, don't answer queries on phone. So unless you get an interview and in that you can try to request if you can pick up passport instead of mail.

2.2) They will only post to your mailing address. If you want them to post elsewhere, you should change your mailing address through ecas.

Omega123

Star Member
May 8, 2014
Iceskater said:
Hi KT86,

I think we need t do something for this. :'(

Saini0623

Star Member
May 19, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 10 2014
AOR Received.
June 6th 2014
File Transfer...
June 9th 2014
Med's Done....
April 2nd 2014
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hey ice skater I would be okay with signing petitions to get this processed faster cause this is stupid let me know if you can get something I would help out to

There are a lot of 2013 applications waiting as well they are working on Sept files

NWN

May 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2014
AOR Received.
31-05-2014
File Transfer...
04-06-2014
Med's Done....
12-03-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 28-10-2014 visa issued on 07-11-2014
LANDED..........
looking at 28-01-2015
Sakshi1813 said:
Hi , My file was transferred on 2nd May 2014 however no updates till now :(
HI Sakshi1813 - dont worry , im sure you will hear from them soon...... if u look at a few posts , some people say u may not even get an AOR2 , so dont worry ok :)