It is Tuesday.... Any new update....
still waiting may be tomorrow hope for the best

Mazar_Sponsor

Sep 21, 2014
Vancouver, Burnaby
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pondering.in.prairies said:
Found this on another thread and its worth a share. It talks about what happens with a file in the background and when statuses are updated and a reflection of what is happening behind the scenes:

The whole Process;

Stage-1: [CIO stage] Send Initial Apps+Processing Fees to CIO-NS > Qualitative Check > Issue of AOR+120 days Letter >

Stage-2: [CHC stage onwards] Send Full Docs+RPRF to the Local Visa Office > File on Queue > e-Cas: "Received by Visa Office" > Eligibility Check > Issue of 2nd AOR > Background Check > Issue of Additional docs Request [ If any ] > e-Cas: "In Process" > Send Addnl. Docs [ If Any ] > Issue of Med Request [ if not expired ]

Stage-3: Meds Sent > e-Cas gets a Third line: "Medical Results Received " > Request of PPR by Email > Send Passport(s) > Security Check > Visa/s Stamped > e-Cas: "Decision Made" >
*The Meds & PPR are sometimes 'clubbed' together.

Stage-4: Return of 'Stamped' Passport/s+COPR > Landing at the POE > once you land in Canada, e-Cas: " completed "
I believe you took that from me in the Afghanistan Forums, page 103; :p

Quote,

"
Nick_afg said:
salaam dear positively have u ever order ur note ? if yes! please answer my few question , is it show anything about security is it say passed or blank or not started? Is ur criminality eligibility medical shows passed ? Please make this clear for me coz iam really confused mine everything looks very Good alhamdulilah in the note but except security section confusing me it's Neither say started nor passed it is just blank and my ecase is still in process since July 02 I am realy confused i Need urs's comments thank you.
A part of the b/ground checks is the 'Security Check'. It commences after our med results are submitted to the CHC. This is a major activity -mainly concerning our 'safe inclusion' into the Canadian Soil.

This is a serious & time-consuming stage, involving many agencies, including CSIS, Interpol, NASC, Database Checking & touch-base with Local Police. Many things are considered here... the No. of countries visited, Applicant coming from 'certain' countries, ex-Servicemen [including Law Enforcement services], Prolonged stay in a country w/out sufficient docs to prove cause, frequent traveling to certain nations.

If everything is simple & straight, the file soon gets into the 'final review' stage. If there are any 'red flags', our case goes into a 'spin'. Then our file might go to the local Police/CID agencies; the outcome/timeframe of which is beyond the control of CIC. And thereby the timeframe can be anything [sometimes beyond 1yr]. But, usually this stage should be over by 5 months max. However, a point to be noted is that we can also be called for an Interview [at this stage], due to this reason.

The whole Process;

Stage-1: [CIO stage] Send Initial Apps+Processing Fees to CIO-NS or Missisauga > Qualitative Check > Issue of AOR+120 days Letter >

Stage-2: [CHC stage onwards] Send Full Docs+RPRF to the Local Visa Office > File on Queue > e-Cas: "Received by Visa Office" > Eligibility Check > Issue of 2nd AOR > Background Check > Issue of Additional docs Request [ If any ] > e-Cas: "In Process" > Send Addnl. Docs [ If Any ] > Issue of Med Request [ if not expired ]

Stage-3: Meds Sent > e-Cas gets a Third line: "Medical Results Received " > Request of PPR by Email > Send Passport(s) > Security Check > Visa/s Stamped > e-Cas: "Decision Made" >
*The Meds & PPR are sometimes 'clubbed' together.

Stage-4: Return of 'Stamped' Passport/s+COPR > Landing at the POE > once you land in Canada, e-Cas: " completed " "

Mazar_Sponsor

Sep 21, 2014
Vancouver, Burnaby
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jordan5050 said:
Are you relatively sure that the Eligibility Check, happens before the Issue of 2nd AOR and not after?
It can be the other way around, " 2nd AoR received and Eligibility passed". It just depends on how CIC handles it in different Visa Offices. The major information is what matters

avneet kaur

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19th Feb 2014
Doc's Request.
4th April 2014
AOR Received.
20th March 2014
File Transfer...
21st March 2014
Med's Done....
30th jan 2014,Done Remeds without request 1st Feb 2015
Interview........
20 may 2015
Passport Req..
submitted after interview, Got passport back on 5june 2015
VISA ISSUED...
IP since 20 may 2015, DM on 5june 2015
LANDED..........
only god nd ndvo knows
hiii gud mrng guys :) kan_sri bhai i hve a greaatt news for u mujhe aaj dream aya ki aapka IP ho gya sooo be ready kbhi bhi aapka IP aa skta a hai congrtss in advance :D

anuaru

Aug 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Dehli
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th
AOR Received.
14th sept
File Transfer...
24th sept
Med's Done....
5th may
Interview........
Nooooooooooo interview
Passport Req..
done!! 13th feb
VISA ISSUED...
20th feb.
LANDED..........
on the way........., Then on 11th cloud..
Hi Guys,
I'm very positive today.I would love to share with you. I met with a 45 years old guy today. He used to work at NDVO in UK embassy as a manager in 2009. I had detailed conversation with him. He told me if anyone having "love marriage" mention it as a love marriage.It will help to get you visa easily. and also he mention whatever the requirement they mentioned for any type of visa provide all of those documents and according to experience he said after seen docs we can say it fake or original.So guys don't worry all will get visa soon. Just organize file properly. submitted all docs as per their requirements. All will get visa soon. Good luck all of you.Stay positive,happy and believe on god.

Kan_Sri

Champion Member
Feb 14, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
Mar 05-2014
Thank you very much..... god bless you too dear!!

avneet kaur said:
hiii gud mrng guys :) kan_sri bhai i hve a greaatt news for u mujhe aaj dream aya ki aapka IP ho gya sooo be ready kbhi bhi aapka IP aa skta a hai congrtss in advance :D

Supr14

Jul 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13-01-2014
File Transfer...
17-02-2014
Med's Done....
04-12-2013
Good Morning all.. few days back my husband got GCMS notes..I was out of station so couldn't post earlier..in notes it's mentioned that the evidence in support of this marriage appear satisfactory. Hence recommended waiver of interview..
so what can i expect now...I'm Jan applicant n status is still AR..we applied notes in aug end..
congrats to all who got DM/Ip/PPR
wish speedy visa to all

maulikinjal

Star Member
Oct 30, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 23, 2014
AOR Received.
SA Recieved: August 19th 2014
Med's Request
IN PROCESS: January 2nd 2015
Med's Done....
June 15th, 2014
Interview........
DM: February 17th, 2015
Passport Req..
February 13th, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
February 23rd,2015
Supr14 said:
Good Morning all.. few days back my husband got GCMS notes..I was out of station so couldn't post earlier..in notes it's mentioned that the evidence in support of this marriage appear satisfactory. Hence recommended waiver of interview..
so what can i expect now...I'm Jan applicant n status is still AR..we applied notes in aug end..
congrats to all who got DM/Ip/PPR
wish speedy visa to all
According to what you are saying. You won't get an interview but I wonder whats taking so long to process a jan application.

maulikinjal

Star Member
Oct 30, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 23, 2014
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
June 15th, 2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
February 13th, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
February 23rd,2015
avneet kaur said:
Hi avneet. Sirf Kan_sri bhai? Sapne lambe dekho aur apni behn ko mat bhulna.. I pray u soon finish your interview. I hope u hear something positive today avneet. Let us know.

Supr14

Jul 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13-01-2014
File Transfer...
17-02-2014
Med's Done....
04-12-2013
maulikinjal said:
According to what you are saying. You won't get an interview but I wonder whats taking so long to process a jan application.
hi Maulikinjal...even I dont know wats happening..y they r delaying things..it is also mentioned that file is tranferred to officer

sukhaman

Star Member
Jun 10, 2014
Bathinda
Category........
Visa Office......
NVDO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 March 204
AOR Received.
29 April 2014
File Transfer...
5 May 2014
Med's Done....
11 Jan 2014
Passport Req..
7 nov 2014
VISA ISSUED...
13 nov 2014
LANDED..........
Very SOon
avneet kaur said:
hahahha mainu te roz e dream aunda a k apne sareyan da visa a gya and plane ch baithey a but kuch nahi hunda.... but kii pata ajj thuhada supna sach hoje.... gud luck to you and all my friends.... :)

maulikinjal

Star Member
Oct 30, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 23, 2014
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
June 15th, 2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
February 13th, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
February 23rd,2015
Supr14 said:
hi Maulikinjal...even I dont know wats happening..y they r delaying things..it is also mentioned that file is tranferred to officer
Don't worry. When my husband applied for his PR. They delayed a lot. But when he ordered caips notes, which is now called gcms notes, the decission was made in couple days. So stay positive. You will soon hear something good in this week.

ssm123

Aug 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
23-01-2014
File Transfer...
26-05-2014
Med's Done....
09-12-2013
ppl, how do i apply for gcms notes? whts d procedure?

My status is still AR.... :(

posh

Star Member
Oct 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2014
File Transfer...
11-7-14, AOR from New Delhi 21-7-14
Interview........
IP since 9-10-2014
Passport Req..
DM and PPR- 17-10-2014
ssm123 said:
ppl, how do i apply for gcms notes? whts d procedure?

My status is still AR.... :(
What are these gcms notes and who can order it, sponsored person or tge person who is sponsoring?