+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW DELHI - 2014 APPLICANTS

gayatripandey

Oct 8, 2014
Hi all, finally I have become Canadian PR yesterday. I had received my passport request on 4th May 2016. It came back with stamp on 26th May.

Please note that I was already in Canada on visitors visa and my passport was processed in CPC Ottawa.

Thank you all for your support.

k.kaur

Star Member
Feb 24, 2016
gayatripandey said:
Hi all, finally I have become Canadian PR yesterday. I had received my passport request on 4th May 2016. It came back with stamp on 26th May.

Please note that I was already in Canada on visitors visa and my passport was processed in CPC Ottawa.

Thank you all for your support.
hi..can u pls tell me what is the reason of ur delayed ppr...as ur remedical done 7 month ago..

ap1988

Star Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct-08-2014
File Transfer...
Jan-10-2015
Med's Request
Nov-04-2015 (re-med)
Med's Done....
Nov-07-2015 (re-meds done)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Sent - May-24-2016 | Received May-29-2016
VISA ISSUED...
May-17-2016
LANDED..........
June 2016
hey guys, my wife got her passport back in 3days following PPR with visa stamped. sent 26th may - received 29th may. (its faster i think because she lives in a major city - Ahmedabad).

see my timeline as it took us nearly 20months in total and 17 months in new delhi visa office.

I hope everyone gets their requests soon and unite with your loved one.. this wait is the worst thing ever but i ask you guys to stay strong and take breaks from this forum to get your mind reset as constantly reading others stories got me agitated quite a bit. take care and send inbox mssg if you have any specifics to discuss. Thank you all for the help!

Magnoliabuddy

Star Member
Aug 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 19, 2014
AOR Received.
April 13, 2015
IELTS Request
In Process October 9, 2015
File Transfer...
March 10, 2015
Med's Request
Complete
Med's Done....
Nov 10, 2014
Interview........
Passed
Passport Req..
June 22, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
LANDED..........
Landed
When interview recommend is it better for spouse to attend interview? Or better just be on phone incase. What makes look stronger in NDVO mind. Seniors please answer. Thanks

Waiting for my turn

Star Member
May 7, 2015
Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 April 2015
Doc's Request.
None
File Transfer...
12-06-2015
Med's Request
In process 8 oct
Hello guys, still how many applicants waiting for their interview date from 2014.. Just want to know

adirai

Star Member
Jul 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 4th, 2014
AOR Received.
SA: 25-02-2015 / AOR 2: April 10th 2015
File Transfer...
Feb 25 2015 ---- FILE IN PROCESS APRIL 7TH 2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Reccomended in Notes
Magnoliabuddy said:
When interview recommend is it better for spouse to attend interview? Or better just be on phone incase. What makes look stronger in NDVO mind. Seniors please answer. Thanks
It will be better for you even if or spouse is not requested to attend and if they do then its even better for you. It won't harm your case in any way. Did u get a date yet?

visa visa

Feb 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2014
AOR Received.
12-11-2014
Med's Done....
04-08-2014
Hey Guys great news my wife received her passport request today. Sooper excited she will be submitting her passport tmr thru VFS. thanks for all your help. stay positive and i hope that all of u get ur visas very soon

Mariam510

May 7, 2014
Hey guys I have a problem and need advice...
My husband has been trying to get a PPC from New Delhi Police Station and its been a nightmare...I dont know what to do..
My husband is an Afghan Citizen and he lives in India for his University. He had gone to the police station and they had said we dont make pcc for Afghan Citizens we only make it for India citizens they told him to go to Afghanistan Embassy. When he went to the Afghanistan Embassy they told him that they could only make him a Afghanistan PCC and not India, they told him to go to the police station...but they are telling him another thing...what do i do? The Canadian Embassy has requested my husband to send India PCC, and if he doesnt it can ruin our case. What do i do?

rupjatpura1

Jul 19, 2015
Jalandhar
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-sep-2014
Doc's Request.
Not yet any
AOR Received.
8-nov-2014
File Transfer...
20-nov-2014
Med's Done....
Upfront, Re-medical done
Interview........
Inteview date 16/05/2016 passed
Passport Req..
DM 25/8/16, PPR 29/8/16
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Still in india
Mariam510 said:
My husband has been trying to get a PPC from New Delhi Police Station and its been a nightmare...I dont know what to do..
My husband is an Afghan Citizen and he lives in India for his University. He had gone to the police station and they had said we dont make pcc for Afghan Citizens we only make it for India citizens they told him to go to Afghanistan Embassy. When he went to the Afghanistan Embassy they told him that they could only make him a Afghanistan PCC and not India, they told him to go to the police station...but they are telling him another thing...what do i do? The Canadian Embassy has requested my husband to send India PCC, and if he doesnt it can ruin our case. What do i do?
i think u can talk to external affair department...

Vikram18

Nov 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2016
AOR Received.
31-03-2016 AOR2 Received: 19-04-2016
File Transfer...
07-04-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
09-02-2016
Passport Req..
11-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-05-2016
LANDED..........
24-06-2016
Mariam510 said:
Did you go to a local police station? Try with the SP's or DM's office. They might know what to do.
Otherwise, try to find an agent in Delhi who can get you a PCC. But be careful, not all of them are reliable.
Worst case, if you don't get a PCC, explain it to NDVO with some proofs that you have tried everything.

k.kaur

Star Member
Feb 24, 2016
Hey ...pls help me...i need suggestion
is it necessary to done ur remedical from same physician where our initial medical done?
PLS REPLY

Jassjot2014

Star Member
Aug 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 Sep 2014
AOR Received.
10 Dec 2014
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
27 Nov 2014
Med's Request
Remed requested on 28 Sep 2015 only chest X-ray and full remedical on 8 Feb 2016
Med's Done....
Remed sent on 2 October 2015 and full remedical sent on 13 Feb 2016
Interview........
Waived According to the notes
Passport Req..
7 March 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Got passport back with visa on 11 March 2016
LANDED..........
21 March 2016
k.kaur said:
is it necessary to done ur remedical from same physician where our initial medical done?
PLS REPLY
Hi
If you got reassessment like chest X-ray and physical then you have to go to the same physician if you got full remedical then you can go anywhere hope this helps

rupjatpura1

Jul 19, 2015
Jalandhar
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-sep-2014
Doc's Request.
Not yet any
AOR Received.
8-nov-2014
File Transfer...
20-nov-2014
Med's Done....
Upfront, Re-medical done
Interview........
Inteview date 16/05/2016 passed
Passport Req..
DM 25/8/16, PPR 29/8/16
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Still in india
k.kaur said:
PLS REPLY
my 1st medical was from chandigarh, and for remedical i called to ludhiana medical centre and i mentioned them its a remedical so they clearly told me to go for previous doctor because they kept your record with them. And thats true coz when i mentioned my medical codes such as UCI and EMI codes to them over phone they recognise my name...

amritraj

May 27, 2015
[
Hi guys...pls help me can somebody tell me how to print skype history. Its urgent plz reply :-[‭+91 8727-040773‬

moga_PB29

Jun 12, 2015
Brampton,Ontario
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
26 November 2014
Nomination.....
March 2015
AOR Received.
AOR 1: Feb 2015 , AOR 2: April 2015
Med's Request
May 2016
Med's Done....
Oct 2014 and May 2016
Interview........
approved/waived
VISA ISSUED...
July 2016
LANDED..........
August 2016
How can I confirm that NDVO have received my re-medical tracking receipt by courier ? Can I call CHC, New Delhi ? Will they reply ? or Should I go for MP inquiry to check re-medical received or not ? I have also mailed cancellation of Immigration representative form along with e-medical receipt. How can I confirm whether CHC New Delhi have received immigration representative cancellation form and cancelled our Immigration representative ?