+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW DELHI - 2014 APPLICANTS

Baibhav

Mar 24, 2015
Hello guys,My file was transferred from New Delhi to Warsaw in Jan 2015, I received my MR yesterday after a long wait. VO didn't ask for RPRF or any other document , Is this normal? Answer would be highly appreciated...thank you

Mariam510

May 7, 2014
Hi guys, i hope you could shed some light on my situation.
My husband is an Afghan citizen and he lives in India for University and goes back to Afghanistan during vacation. NDVO has requested Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) from my husband for both countries that he has resided in, Afghanistan and India. Afghanistan PCC is not an issue he can get that done. However India PCC is what im unsure of. What is the process of making PCC in India for an Afghan citizen. Please help, im stressing out. I saw that there is an online form that you can apply for PCC however if the FAQ (frequently asked questions) section it says that Afghanis/Nepalese/Foreigners cannot apply online. So where and how would they apply?

rammy_xyz

Jul 9, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
love4life said:
Hubby just phoned. FINALLY ALL APPROVED! They took his passport, medical # and PCC and told him he will be getting his passport back within 15 days. it took a total of 8 minutes he said. I can't describe right now how we feel guys. i've sitting in one place for 90 minutes praying. i couldn't attend in person so i had no other option. give me few hours and i'll ask him all the details soon and post the whole experience here. I thought to let you guys know the news first because i received so many well wishes from you guys.
Hi Love4life,

I am so happy for you, many many congrats... wahoo great they have taken your passport on the spot... we are waiting for you husband's interview experience.

It's better for everyone who is going for interview to take PCC and medical with you... you never know how much time it can save...

rammy_xyz

Jul 9, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
Mariam510 said:
Hi guys, i hope you could shed some light on my situation.
My husband is an Afghan citizen and he lives in India for University and goes back to Afghanistan during vacation. NDVO has requested Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) from my husband for both countries that he has resided in, Afghanistan and India. Afghanistan PCC is not an issue he can get that done. However India PCC is what im unsure of. What is the process of making PCC in India for an Afghan citizen. Please help, im stressing out. I saw that there is an online form that you can apply for PCC however if the FAQ (frequently asked questions) section it says that Afghanis/Nepalese/Foreigners cannot apply online. So where and how would they apply?
Hi Mariam,

Applicants should contact the Indian embassy or consulate. I would suggest your husband need to go Indian embassy near your place and apply from there.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/asia-pacific/india.asp

kite

Star Member
Dec 17, 2015
love4life said:
Hubby just phoned. FINALLY ALL APPROVED! They took his passport, medical # and PCC and told him he will be getting his passport back within 15 days. it took a total of 8 minutes he said. I can't describe right now how we feel guys. i've sitting in one place for 90 minutes praying. i couldn't attend in person so i had no other option. give me few hours and i'll ask him all the details soon and post the whole experience here. I thought to let you guys know the news first because i received so many well wishes from you guys.
Big Congrats.

Khan2001

Nov 26, 2015
Mumbai
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Nope
LANDED..........
Not today Perhaps One Day.
love4life said:
Totally after 18 months they conducted ur interview
I'm glad to hear that u have got approved
Many many Congo to u dear
Just to ask u y interview was conducted was it love marriage or some age difference Wat was mentioned on Notes?
Can you enlighten us plz

love4life

Sep 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 19, 2014
AOR Received.
Nov 17, 2014
Med's Done....
April 25, 2016
Interview........
May 18, 2016
Passport Req..
May 18, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
June 6,2016
LANDED..........
July 9, 2016
Hi Everyone!!!!

BIG RELIEF!!!!! Our application is APPROVED!!!! It happened like magic. He told me that it actually took him 4 minutes in total. the lady was very nice and funny.
His time was 930 am but it got delayed due to another couple before him so he went in 1031 am and got out at 1035 am. Believe it or not, that's true and surreal for us.
He got an interpreter even though he's good in english but just in case. he said it helped him a lot because the interpreter would translate the questions anyway which gave him more time to answer calmly. His interpreter was SUPER nice and even got surprised how quick his interview got over.
We have been together for 15 years (childhood fairy tale lol). Our red flag was my parents weren't present at the wedding (personal problems). so based on that here are the questions the VO asked him:

1. When did your wife move to Canada?
2. How old was she when she moved?
3. Why were her parents not present at the wedding?
4. Where does your wife work?
5. What is your future plan after going there?
6. How did your wife come alone to meet you every year? (this was a tricky question because i didn't go alone, i went to visit india every year with my parents. so he corrected the VO and said the truth and she was happy)
6. What does your wife do for living?
7. Does your wife have siblings?

That's it. like I mentioned it happened very quickly. Also, my husband took over 1000 pages of proof including pictures, 8 albums, phone call history, same school proof that we both studied at in India in our childhood, our hand written letters, cards, gifts, common facebook page snapshots, messages, FaceTime snapshots, everything else you can think of. however she didn't see ANYTHING, nor did she ask. instead when he entered she said "why have you got so much papers with you again, you already applied with so much" and was laughing.

At the end she asked him his medical #, and passport. Then he offered to give her his PCC as well and she said sure and took it. Then she said Application is approved and she is very much satisfied. He will get his passport back in 15 days and wished him goodluck.

Few points from my husband he asked me to share:

1. there are 9 booths and 7 are lady VO and 2 men VO so maybe 90% you'll be with a lady VO.
2. Dress properly. my husband went in formal clothes and the VO commented on how he was looking professional and she liked that. so that's another thing to keep in mind.
3. if your case is genuine, it'll be approved for sure!
4. maintain eye contact at all times
5. just relax and be comfortable, please don't panic.
6. with my husband it was like rapid fire but he took his time to answer. don't fumble, just be confident and answer truthfully.

Hope it helps those who are waiting for interview. It's so so hard to wait I know, been there, done that but believe me when it happens you'll feel so much better.
Lastly, i just want to say such a big THANK YOU to everyone who always answered my questions. it really helped me in those situations.

ap1988

Star Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct-08-2014
File Transfer...
Jan-10-2015
Med's Request
Nov-04-2015 (re-med)
Med's Done....
Nov-07-2015 (re-meds done)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Sent - May-24-2016 | Received May-29-2016
VISA ISSUED...
May-17-2016
LANDED..........
June 2016
k.kaur said:
u did MP enquiry or not?
hey k.kaur. . ya i have done numerous mp inquiries. everything is ok but waiting for background checks since december according to MP.. he told me it was almost finalized back in December but it has been over 5months since.

so getting fed up and thinking of applying for visitor visa

anyone think otherwise? or any suggestion?

priya_7

Star Member
Apr 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-02-2015
AOR Received.
30-04-2015
File Transfer...
15-05-2015
Interview........
Recommended as per GCMS
Passport Req..
Soon I hope!
VISA ISSUED...
Sooner !!
love4life said:
Hi Everyone!!!!

BIG RELIEF!!!!! Our application is APPROVED!!!! It happened like magic. He told me that it actually took him 4 minutes in total. the lady was very nice and funny.
His time was 930 am but it got delayed due to another couple before him so he went in 1031 am and got out at 1035 am. Believe it or not, that's true and surreal for us.
He got an interpreter even though he's good in english but just in case. he said it helped him a lot because the interpreter would translate the questions anyway which gave him more time to answer calmly. His interpreter was SUPER nice and even got surprised how quick his interview got over.
We have been together for 15 years (childhood fairy tale lol). Our red flag was my parents weren't present at the wedding (personal problems). so based on that here are the questions the VO asked him:

1. When did your wife move to Canada?
2. How old was she when she moved?
3. Why were her parents not present at the wedding?
4. Where does your wife work?
5. What is your future plan after going there?
6. How did your wife come alone to meet you every year? (this was a tricky question because i didn't go alone, i went to visit india every year with my parents. so he corrected the VO and said the truth and she was happy)
6. What does your wife do for living?
7. Does your wife have siblings?

That's it. like I mentioned it happened very quickly. Also, my husband took over 1000 pages of proof including pictures, 8 albums, phone call history, same school proof that we both studied at in India in our childhood, our hand written letters, cards, gifts, common facebook page snapshots, messages, FaceTime snapshots, everything else you can think of. however she didn't see ANYTHING, nor did she ask. instead when he entered she said "why have you got so much papers with you again, you already applied with so much" and was laughing.

At the end she asked him his medical #, and passport. Then he offered to give her his PCC as well and she said sure and took it. Then she said Application is approved and she is very much satisfied. He will get his passport back in 15 days and wished him goodluck.

Few points from my husband he asked me to share:

1. there are 9 booths and 7 are lady VO and 2 men VO so maybe 90% you'll be with a lady VO.
2. Dress properly. my husband went in formal clothes and the VO commented on how he was looking professional and she liked that. so that's another thing to keep in mind.
3. if your case is genuine, it'll be approved for sure!
4. maintain eye contact at all times
5. just relax and be comfortable, please don't panic.
6. with my husband it was like rapid fire but he took his time to answer. don't fumble, just be confident and answer truthfully.

Hope it helps those who are waiting for interview. It's so so hard to wait I know, been there, done that but believe me when it happens you'll feel so much better.
Lastly, i just want to say such a big THANK YOU to everyone who always answered my questions. it really helped me in those situations.
Congrats love4life!!!! I can imagine how relieved and excited you must be!!! Cant wait to feel the same way!! But amazing amazing news!! That was a VERY QUICK AND VERY EASY interview!!! Stay blessed guys!

k.kaur

Star Member
Feb 24, 2016
ap1988 said:
hey k.kaur. . ya i have done numerous mp inquiries. everything is ok but waiting for background checks since december according to MP.. he told me it was almost finalized back in December but it has been over 5months since.

so getting fed up and thinking of applying for visitor visa

anyone think otherwise? or any suggestion?
I m asking dis bcz same thing happened with me..eligibility passed since 12/12/2015..after that no update..we did mp enquiry..they said backgrnd check not started..nd we did nt receive any remedical request.medical expired in January..we r Feb 2015 applicant

moga_PB29

Jun 12, 2015
Brampton,Ontario
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
26 November 2014
Nomination.....
March 2015
AOR Received.
AOR 1: Feb 2015 , AOR 2: April 2015
Med's Request
May 2016
Med's Done....
Oct 2014 and May 2016
Interview........
approved/waived
VISA ISSUED...
July 2016
LANDED..........
August 2016
Please help me......
I have sent e-medical tracking receipt (re-medical done), foreign travel history form (asked), cancellation of representative form and fresh INDIA PCC via courier. I had lived in Canada on valid student visa in year 2009, and I had already submitted Canada PCC from RCMP Canada. How much time CHC, New Delhi (NDVO) will take to complete security check/ foreign travel history check after submitting Re-medical e tracking receipt ?
Please help me......

makhanis

Nov 14, 2014
rammy_xyz said:
Congrats rupjatpura1, finally long wait is getting over.
Regarding your medical I hope everything is sorted out. I guess you ned only IME number and asked doctor for full medical.
Have a good life.
What is IME number? where and how you get it?

rammy_xyz

Jul 9, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
makhanis said:
What is IME number? where and how you get it?
IME is medical file number that NDVO sets up for your medical file and when someone gets reassessment email, it always mentioned there.