24-May-2016
Passport Req..
14-Jun-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
1-Jul-2016
priya_7 said:
I am a feb 2015 applicant as well but no news yet. GCMS notes says interview recommended but not finalized and that was done in january of this year. January 4 to be precise. And we have not heard anything from CIC since last year May when our file got transferred to NDVO. Dont know what they are doing with our files. I thought I was the only one in Feb left who hasnt heard anything but I guess I was wrong.
you are not the only one. there are applicants from each month Jan./Feb./Mar./Apr. 2015 who are recommended for interview and haven't heard anything. You will get update once 2014 interviews are completed.

priya_7

Star Member
Apr 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-02-2015
AOR Received.
30-04-2015
File Transfer...
15-05-2015
Interview........
Recommended as per GCMS
Passport Req..
Soon I hope!
VISA ISSUED...
Sooner !!
rambopg said:
you are not the only one. there are applicants from each month Jan./Feb./Mar./Apr. 2015 who are recommended for interview and haven't heard anything. You will get update once 2014 interviews are completed.
Yup! I know that. Been following...but there are also some from those months that have already had their interviews too..over the phone or in person. Was just letting the person know that they aren't alone in waiting for a news from CIC...

rambopg

Apr 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
25-Jun-2015
File Transfer...
07-Jul-2015
Med's Request
25-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
24-May-2016
Passport Req..
14-Jun-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
1-Jul-2016
priya_7 said:
Yup! I know that. Been following...but there are also some from those months that have already had their interviews too..over the phone or in person. Was just letting the person know that they aren't alone in waiting for a news from CIC...
Minor doubts/confusion from NDVO and they will clear it with a phone call or if the doubt is not related to relationship then a quick in-person interview.

Major doubt/confusion about relationship: then the wait is long as we see from 2014 applicants.

But yes I did hear some recent news that some Jan./Feb. 2015 applicant got interview date for June 13, 2016. Those people are on the forum but for some reason don't want to share.

moga_PB29

Jun 12, 2015
Brampton,Ontario
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
26 November 2014
Nomination.....
March 2015
AOR Received.
AOR 1: Feb 2015 , AOR 2: April 2015
Med's Request
May 2016
Med's Done....
Oct 2014 and May 2016
Interview........
approved/waived
VISA ISSUED...
July 2016
LANDED..........
August 2016
What's the address to send e-medical reciept (medical done) ??

rupjatpura1

Jul 19, 2015
Jalandhar
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-sep-2014
Doc's Request.
Not yet any
AOR Received.
8-nov-2014
File Transfer...
20-nov-2014
Med's Done....
Upfront, Re-medical done
Interview........
Inteview date 16/05/2016 passed
Passport Req..
DM 25/8/16, PPR 29/8/16
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Still in india
My question were as follows.

1. Did u married for canada.
2. What are ur plans in canada.
3. Why not baby yet.
4. What kind of job i m looking for.
5. Its my wife 2nd marriage so she asked, y u married to her?
6. What was the reason for divorce.
7. Did ur wife married b4 to get visa?
8. Y did not u applied tourist visa?
9. Y u give diamond ring to ur wife just after 2months of ur realtion, coz our is loved marriage?
10. I was in denmark for 4 years, so she asked y did not i stayed there only?
11. Wht studies i have done there?
12. Y i came back.
13. I did not came when my dad were expired in india, so she ask me y i did not come that time?

These were the questions, and she said i approved ur file and she sent me medical on the spot, did not call my wife...

Tips.... If gud in english dont take interpreter, coz then u can put forward ur point with emotions. And if u are just confident but lack in english must get interpreter, coz they keep on asking questions. Must read ur notes coz they asked question regarding the comments they made in ur notes.
Be gentle, nice, calm. Dont argue

And whenever u put forward ur point show them proofs related to that, tag ur file with comments so u can fine all ur proofs easily. Coz when u show them proofs they cut down number of questions.

Bring lot of photos they mostly watch that, and try to remember all the faces in photos they might asked who is who..

And my observation now.....they already decided it that u ll get visa, they just want to make sure few things. And i bet if it is really a genuin marriage, there are no chances of refusal whether u missed few questions..

Thats all from my side all the best

k.kaur

Star Member
Feb 24, 2016
love4life said:
i think it might not be a bad idea to do your medical and send it to them so that they have in your file. i don't know the timeline for 2015 applicants since this is a 2014 forum but just thought i mention anyway. goodluck
can u tel me....how we do Our médical without request

amritraj

May 27, 2015
Hi guys my husband just a received a phone call from Delhi embassy for interview scheduled on 14jun. we are 17nov applicant.\
also we have received a email letter today.
I have couple of questions if somebody can help us :
1. In letter it says we have to arrange our interpreter by ourselves, but they have given some companies names too and also says we have to pay to interpreter.
is it happened with everyone who had interview before or they have changed they system recently.
2. should my husband do pcc and full medical before interview or should wait until they request.and anybody know which hospital should be go without having re medical request we are in amritsar(punjab)
3. how many hours before we should arrive at embassy.
4.any other instruction that can help us.
5.for photos should be develop all those ones we had attached with application before or only new photos after application submitted. should we photos leave open or in album.

we are so nervous at this time.
thanx

moga_PB29

Jun 12, 2015
Brampton,Ontario
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
26 November 2014
Nomination.....
March 2015
AOR Received.
AOR 1: Feb 2015 , AOR 2: April 2015
Med's Request
May 2016
Med's Done....
Oct 2014 and May 2016
Interview........
approved/waived
VISA ISSUED...
July 2016
LANDED..........
August 2016
Can someone post me link of Foreign travel history forum ? Requested by Visa officer to me.

Sabash

Jan 2, 2016
Hello Everyone My interview is schedule on 14th june... i m 17th Dec 2014 applicant..Feeling very Nervous n excited..Lets hope for the best!!
Do i need to take PCC n Medical again as it got expired but i didnt got any mail frm Immigration department?

YuvrajCanada

Star Member
Apr 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2015
File Transfer...
20-07-2015
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
06-04-2015
Interview........
Hope not
Passport Req..
ASAP
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Sabash said:
Hello Everyone My interview is schedule on 14th june... i m 17th Dec 2014 applicant..Feeling very Nervous n excited..Lets hope for the best!!
Do i need to take PCC n Medical again as it got expired but i didnt got any mail frm Immigration department?
When did you recieved the interview letter ?

Don't be nervous ,you will definately clear it ,just be prepared and gather all your proofs.

It's just matter of couple of months and you will be with your life partner.

Sabash

Jan 2, 2016
YuvrajCanada said:
When did you recieved the interview letter ?

Don't be nervous ,you will definately clear it ,just be prepared and gather all your proofs.

It's just matter of couple of months and you will be with your life partner.

I received mail today

Sabash

Jan 2, 2016
Hi,
My Medical n PCC got expired on 10th Dec 2015 and now I got interview date on 14th of June..I m quite confused that Shud I do Remedical on my own or go there without Remedical as I didn't got any Remedical request from immig dept!!

rammy_xyz

Jul 9, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
moga_PB29 said:
Can someone post me link of Foreign travel history forum ? Requested by Visa officer to me.
Page 6 at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/3904E.pdf

rammy_xyz

Jul 9, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
rupjatpura1 said:
My question were as follows.

1. Did u married for canada.
2. What are ur plans in canada.
3. Why not baby yet.
4. What kind of job i m looking for.
5. Its my wife 2nd marriage so she asked, y u married to her?
6. What was the reason for divorce.
7. Did ur wife married b4 to get visa?
8. Y did not u applied tourist visa?
9. Y u give diamond ring to ur wife just after 2months of ur realtion, coz our is loved marriage?
10. I was in denmark for 4 years, so she asked y did not i stayed there only?
11. Wht studies i have done there?
12. Y i came back.
13. I did not came when my dad were expired in india, so she ask me y i did not come that time?

These were the questions, and she said i approved ur file and she sent me medical on the spot, did not call my wife...

Tips.... If gud in english dont take interpreter, coz then u can put forward ur point with emotions. And if u are just confident but lack in english must get interpreter, coz they keep on asking questions. Must read ur notes coz they asked question regarding the comments they made in ur notes.
Be gentle, nice, calm. Dont argue

And whenever u put forward ur point show them proofs related to that, tag ur file with comments so u can fine all ur proofs easily. Coz when u show them proofs they cut down number of questions.

Bring lot of photos they mostly watch that, and try to remember all the faces in photos they might asked who is who..

And my observation now.....they already decided it that u ll get visa, they just want to make sure few things. And i bet if it is really a genuin marriage, there are no chances of refusal whether u missed few questions..

Thats all from my side all the best
Congrats rupjatpura1, finally long wait is getting over.
Regarding your medical I hope everything is sorted out. I guess you ned only IME number and asked doctor for full medical.
Have a good life.