+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW DELHI - 2014 APPLICANTS

VIC05

Jan 11, 2016
Hi,

We had interview today. It went well. Interviewer lady was super nice. Red flags in our case were second marriage and age difference (wife older than husband).

I (sponsor) was also present for interview as I was in India. My husband is good in English, still we booked interpreter (it does help).

Questions to sponsor:
Date of applying for sponsorship
Date of going back to Canada after wedding
Who filled the application (if representative was involved or not)
Some questions at end of interview about first marriage

I was sent out of the cabin after these questions and then my husband was interviewed. Questions asked to my husband:
Basic questions about me (sponsor) like where I worked, how we communicate, where we went for outing from starting till now, questions were asked about why he got married to someone older than her and questions about my first wedding. How often we talk. Details about my family members and she did ask by looking at photos to describe who is in the photo (about my family members).

Few things that we think helped:
1) We had around 350-400 photos (4 small albums), two wedding albums.
2) We took around 500 pages of whatsapp chat (she just asked about whatsapp history she did not see anything - we had everything ready)
3) We took facebook snapshots where people commented for us as couple or status updates on anniversaries or birthdays and also snapshots of photos uploaded on facebook and comments from people on facebook on our wall and photos.
4) My husband is good in English, still we booked interpreter (it does help).

My husband went for medical twice, but he was sent back from doctor's office saying that he need IME# and they will not do it without letter from CIC. So we were not able to get upfront medical done. She sent us medical request right away.

I hope all this information will help people waiting for interview.

At end she said she is approving my husband.

Thank you

YuvrajCanada

Star Member
Apr 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2015
File Transfer...
20-07-2015
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
06-04-2015
Interview........
Hope not
Passport Req..
ASAP
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
VIC05 said:
Hi,

We had interview today. It went well. Interviewer lady was super nice. Red flags in our case were second marriage and age difference (wife older than husband).

I (sponsor) was also present for interview as I was in India. My husband is good in English, still we booked interpreter (it does help).

Questions to sponsor:

I was sent out of the cabin after these questions and then my husband was interviewed. Questions asked to my husband:
Basic questions about me (sponsor) like where I worked, how we communicate, where we went for outing from starting till now, questions were asked about why he got married to someone older than her and questions about my first wedding. How often we talk. Details about my family members and she did ask by looking at photos to describe who is in the photo (about my family members).

2) We took around 500 pages of whatsapp chat (she just asked about whatsapp history she did not see anything - we had everything ready)
3) We took facebook snapshots where people commented for us as couple or status updates on anniversaries or birthdays and also snapshots of photos uploaded on facebook and comments from people on facebook on our wall and photos.

My husband went for medical twice, but he was sent back from doctor's office saying that he need IME# and they will not do it without letter from CIC. So we were not able to get upfront medical done. She sent us medical request right away.

Thank you
Many many congratulations. .......

This cruel wait time ends for you and patience paid off.....

Cheers ....really very happy for you

naveensec

Jan 23, 2015
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09 Oct 2014
AOR Received.
29 Dec 2014 inprocess since sep 22 2015
Med's Request
29 Dec 2014
Med's Done....
Remedical :17 Nov 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21 Apr 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
Got my Passport with shining visa on it.....Thanks for the group members....you have been a great help to me....Congrats to rest of the group...My prayers for you.

Ka101

Star Member
Oct 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,
Does anyone know if you apply for paper notes will it delay your file? and if it does delay how much?

rupjatpura1

Jul 19, 2015
Jalandhar
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-sep-2014
Doc's Request.
Not yet any
AOR Received.
8-nov-2014
File Transfer...
20-nov-2014
Med's Done....
Upfront, Re-medical done
Interview........
Inteview date 16/05/2016 passed
Passport Req..
DM 25/8/16, PPR 29/8/16
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Still in india
YuvrajCanada said:
Many many congratulations. .......

This cruel wait time ends for you and patience paid off.....

Cheers ....really very happy for you
did u get remedical request in ur inbox???

rupjatpura1

Jul 19, 2015
Jalandhar
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-sep-2014
Doc's Request.
Not yet any
AOR Received.
8-nov-2014
File Transfer...
20-nov-2014
Med's Done....
Upfront, Re-medical done
Interview........
Inteview date 16/05/2016 passed
Passport Req..
DM 25/8/16, PPR 29/8/16
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Still in india
YuvrajCanada said:
Can you please tell the interview letter you received from NDVO.....did they asked you to bring specific documents ,I mean list of documents you need to take with yourself.

According to the posts of previous successful interview candidates ...

1. Photos pre -post marriage
2.Marriage Album
3.Communication proof.
4.Gifts exchanged.
not specificaly they asked but generaly they just mention bring all proofs which establish ur relation, wedding carda, pics, DOB certifictes etc..

love4life

Sep 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 19, 2014
AOR Received.
Nov 17, 2014
Med's Done....
April 25, 2016
Interview........
May 18, 2016
Passport Req..
May 18, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
June 6,2016
LANDED..........
July 9, 2016
Ka101 said:
Hi,
Does anyone know if you apply for paper notes will it delay your file? and if it does delay how much?
Applying for notes has no effect in your file. you can apply for as many times as you want during the process. it is recommended to apply every 2-3 months just so you give them the time to update it. hope it answers your question

love4life

Sep 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 19, 2014
AOR Received.
Nov 17, 2014
Med's Done....
April 25, 2016
Interview........
May 18, 2016
Passport Req..
May 18, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
June 6,2016
LANDED..........
July 9, 2016
rupjatpura1 said:
I have a question!!! As i have interview next month so as a proof can i carry my marriage album along with me or need to take some photogrphs with me.?? Plz reply
carry all proofs you have, communication proofs, as many photos as you have, wedding albums, gifts, etc.

love4life

Sep 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 19, 2014
AOR Received.
Nov 17, 2014
Med's Done....
April 25, 2016
Interview........
May 18, 2016
Passport Req..
May 18, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
June 6,2016
LANDED..........
July 9, 2016
VIC05 said:
Hi,

Questions to sponsor:

Thank you

Many congrats!!!! and thank you for sharing your experience. Have a great life ahead!
one question: do you recommend then to hire an interpretor?

Ka101

Star Member
Oct 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
love4life said:
Applying for notes has no effect in your file. you can apply for as many times as you want during the process. it is recommended to apply every 2-3 months just so you give them the time to update it. hope it answers your question

Thank you for your reply, I know that it doesn't cause a delay for electronic notes but I read that for paper notes it can cause a delay, do you know if that's true or not?

love4life

Sep 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 19, 2014
AOR Received.
Nov 17, 2014
Med's Done....
April 25, 2016
Interview........
May 18, 2016
Passport Req..
May 18, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
June 6,2016
LANDED..........
July 9, 2016
Ka101 said:
Thank you for your reply, I know that it doesn't cause a delay for electronic notes but I read that for paper notes it can cause a delay, do you know if that's true or not?
No it doesn't. either paper or electronic. You can wait and see what others say but i'm pretty sure it has no effect on your file.

Dimple2108

Mar 7, 2016
Needed an advice from senior members.
Oct 2014 applicant.
Informed earlier about immigration people's personal visit to my house.
In March we filled case specific enquiry form, made MP enquiries, applied for notes..
MP had told us to wait for a month and that was what he was told by Delhi immigration people. Last week received notes and when we took the notes to consultant for interpretation, he said that security, medical and eligibility is all clear. We were waiting that probably we might get a remedical request, or PCC re-request, or maybe interview as well. In the notes nothing was mentioned about interview, no terms like waived or recommended. But MP said that there is no interview
Yesterday we received an email reply to case enquiry saying that several background checks were being undertaken which is done now and our file is in queue with the officer for final review.
We were recently planning on applying for student/visitor visa through a consultant, but we are again in a dilemma after we received this mail yesterday.
We again called up MP telling him about this mail and all he said that there is nothing he can do personally about speeding up, but it can take anything from 1 week to 4 weeks as the file is in queue for final review as stated. In very rare cases, it goes beyond 4 weeks after the background check is completed.
We are confused that should we wait, or apply for temporary visa which is also just a chance as there is no surity of visitor visa being granted.
Senior members, pls share your opinion if at all you have an idea about this!

rambopg

Apr 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
25-Jun-2015
File Transfer...
07-Jul-2015
Med's Request
25-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
24-May-2016
Passport Req..
14-Jun-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
1-Jul-2016
Dimple2108 said:
Needed an advice from senior members.
Oct 2014 applicant.
Informed earlier about immigration people's personal visit to my house.
In March we filled case specific enquiry form, made MP enquiries, applied for notes..
MP had told us to wait for a month and that was what he was told by Delhi immigration people. Last week received notes and when we took the notes to consultant for interpretation, he said that security, medical and eligibility is all clear. We were waiting that probably we might get a remedical request, or PCC re-request, or maybe interview as well. In the notes nothing was mentioned about interview, no terms like waived or recommended. But MP said that there is no interview
Yesterday we received an email reply to case enquiry saying that several background checks were being undertaken which is done now and our file is in queue with the officer for final review.
We were recently planning on applying for student/visitor visa through a consultant, but we are again in a dilemma after we received this mail yesterday.
We again called up MP telling him about this mail and all he said that there is nothing he can do personally about speeding up, but it can take anything from 1 week to 4 weeks as the file is in queue for final review as stated. In very rare cases, it goes beyond 4 weeks after the background check is completed.
We are confused that should we wait, or apply for temporary visa which is also just a chance as there is no surity of visitor visa being granted.
Senior members, pls share your opinion if at all you have an idea about this!
Since you are so far down the road in process and everything is cleared, I'd say just wait it out.
It will take 17 days for them to give you decision on Visitor Visa too.

rammy_xyz

Jul 9, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
VIC05 said:
Hi,

Questions to sponsor:

Thank you
Congrats VIC05, finally waiting is over. Have a happy and prosperous married life.

priya_7

Star Member
Apr 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-02-2015
AOR Received.
30-04-2015
File Transfer...
15-05-2015
Interview........
Recommended as per GCMS
Passport Req..
Soon I hope!
VISA ISSUED...
Sooner !!
VIC05 said:
Hi,

Questions to sponsor:

Thank you
Congratulations on the approval VIC05!! Could you please share your timeline?? How long did it take you to get the interview letter? And how long from getting the letter to the actual interview?