+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW DELHI - 2014 APPLICANTS

heela

Star Member
Apr 9, 2015
73
0
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 3, 2014
File Transfer...
February 26, 2015
Med's Done....
December 10, 2014; re-meds done March 06, 2016
Interview........
Waived (according to notes)
Passport Req..
April 26, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
May 30, 2016
LANDED..........
June 22, 2016
My husband did his re-medical at the beginning of March and when the doctor said that it was send the following week. I have send numerous e-mails do NDVO medical department but have not received anything.
I'm not sure how to find out if they received it or not. My MP is not very helpful and I have ordered notes but those will come in at the end of April. What should I do?

Also, the paper file location says its in registry. Some people say that registry means 'cold storage' others say NDVO is working on the case hence, they put it in registry. Can someone tell me what registry means?

Thank you! :)
 

spiker79

Hero Member
Feb 4, 2014
267
12
Category........
Visa Office......
NVDO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-12-2014
Doc's Request.
NA
AOR Received.
24-02-2015
File Transfer...
April2015
Med's Request
7th Dec 2015
Med's Done....
02-11-2014, 02-06-2015
Interview........
**Recommend Interview Waiver**
Passport Req..
DM: 24 Mar 2016 PPR 4 April 2016
VISA ISSUED...
6 April 2016, PPT Back 8 April 2016
LANDED..........
21 April 2016
What do you mean by Medical Dept have not received it.
Were you given IME# through email ie got email for medical request, or did you do medical upfront?
In either case go back to medical center and ask them to check again. If they dont do that, go to another medical centre and redo the medical.
Sent the tracking sheet, UCI, and cetre information to following email for NVDO medical dept.
delhi-mc@international.gc.ca, DELHIMEDICAL/MEDICAL@international.gc.ca, DELHI.MCREASSESSMENT@international.gc.ca

I kept rerunning around MP office for 4 months. There were not able to figure out this pending medical part. Once I myself sent enquiry at above email address they clarified to me that and fixed it. Give all the information in one single email. Before you sent email try to figure out from your medical centre. They should be able to see if your medical report is uploaded into your profile on CIC system.



heela said:
My husband did his re-medical at the beginning of March and when the doctor said that it was send the following week. I have send numerous e-mails do NDVO medical department but have not received anything.
I'm not sure how to find out if they received it or not. My MP is not very helpful and I have ordered notes but those will come in at the end of April. What should I do?

Also, the paper file location says its in registry. Some people say that registry means 'cold storage' others say NDVO is working on the case hence, they put it in registry. Can someone tell me what registry means?

Thank you! :)
 

spiker79

Hero Member
Feb 4, 2014
267
12
Category........
Visa Office......
NVDO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-12-2014
Doc's Request.
NA
AOR Received.
24-02-2015
File Transfer...
April2015
Med's Request
7th Dec 2015
Med's Done....
02-11-2014, 02-06-2015
Interview........
**Recommend Interview Waiver**
Passport Req..
DM: 24 Mar 2016 PPR 4 April 2016
VISA ISSUED...
6 April 2016, PPT Back 8 April 2016
LANDED..........
21 April 2016
First start with your medical centre to find out if your medical is uploaded and it is upto date.
In your remedical if you have done only x-ray and first medical has passed 15 months then you to redo full medical. That is what Jassjot2014 did. Once that is done contact medical dept with full info about your case and ask them to give IME#.
Once you confirm both, do equiry at MP office since 17 months have passed. Before you do MP enqiry you need to find out your medical is upto date.
Unfortunately MP office was not able to figure out my medical stuff even after 4 enquiries as their system is messed up.


ap1988 said:
Got my 2nd GCMS notes.. and only updates they have done is me sending them email inquiries and requesting GCMS notes... other than that.. no change or movement since november 27..

Even tho it says BG check is finished since the 1st MP inquiry in december 2015, and eligibility being in process.. however, what i don't understand is how can it be in process if eligibility has been given "recommended passed" since July 29, 2015????? WTF are they doing?? how can something be in process if it already has been given a pass.. this is retarded

exact line from MP inquiry on December 23rd, 2015 : "received req from MP line (name of MP). Spoke to (person at the office) (Provided case status, advised eligibility still pending, bg checks done) FB3764) "
 

Jas kaur

Full Member
Aug 16, 2015
39
0
chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hiii everyone.. I am April 2015 applicant.
I need help.
My query is I did my remed in March.afterwards I came to know that passport much be valid for 6 months for visa stamping. So I renewed my passport. Now the question is should I inform ndvo about the renewal now or after getting dm.??? I am really confused. Please let the know if anyone of you knows what shall I do.
 

manveer

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
89
2
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO(india)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2015
Med's Request
not yet
Med's Done....
not yet
spiker79 said:
My MP office asked me to provide the 2015 applicants who were processed before you so that the can put in an enquiry.
I asked many 2015 applicants who has finished processing to provide their info directly to MP office to help other out. Out of 40 people I contacted nobody even brothered to respond to me. I think for most part people come here when have trouble. The second their work is over they are gone. They dont even bother to respond. That is why processing time is unresolved for more than 2-3 years.


http://postimg.org/image/xfwxgwdf7/

Raw data of last 6 years processing time is at link http://open.canada.ca/data/en/dataset/427337d0-7c36-4fed-8428-c6a63f8c19b3

i feel so sorry for you. i am trying to find people from 2015 who got there visas and also interview is done before us.
 

syedrash32

Star Member
Apr 6, 2015
119
9
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-2014
Doc's Request.
24-Nov-2015
AOR Received.
23-03-2015
IELTS Request
IP from 24 SEP-2015
File Transfer...
15-04-2014
Med's Request
01-12-2015
Med's Done....
05-11-2014
Interview........
Waiver as per GCMS NOTES
Passport Req..
NOT YET
VISA ISSUED...
NOT YET
LANDED..........
NOT YET
Jas kaur said:
Hiii everyone.. I am April 2015 applicant.
I need help.
My query is I did my remed in March.afterwards I came to know that passport much be valid for 6 months for visa stamping. So I renewed my passport. Now the question is should I inform ndvo about the renewal now or after getting dm.??? I am really confused. Please let the know if anyone of you knows what shall I do.

It is very important to do i have done same thing they have update in travel documents.Do it as soon as possible.I have sent them a email as well as MAIL hard copy also.
 

Officer

Hero Member
Jul 9, 2015
236
17
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Filed
AOR Received.
Received
File Transfer...
Transfered
Med's Done....
Done
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Issued
LANDED..........
Landed
spiker79 said:
My MP office asked me to provide the 2015 applicants who were processed before you so that the can put in an enquiry.
I asked many 2015 applicants who has finished processing to provide their info directly to MP office to help other out. Out of 40 people I contacted nobody even brothered to respond to me. I think for most part people come here when have trouble. The second their work is over they are gone. They dont even bother to respond. That is why processing time is unresolved for more than 2-3 years.


http://postimg.org/image/xfwxgwdf7/

Raw data of last 6 years processing time is at link http://open.canada.ca/data/en/dataset/427337d0-7c36-4fed-8428-c6a63f8c19b3
Amazing Job Spiker, Being United is the only way to lower the processing time at NDVO
 

Jas kaur

Full Member
Aug 16, 2015
39
0
chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
syedrash32 said:
It is very important to do i have done same thing they have update in travel documents.Do it as soon as possible.I have sent them a email as well as MAIL hard copy also.

Thank you so much for your reply.
When did you renewed your passport.?? Does this cause delay in processing.???
Please let me know the email and the postal address of ndvo.
Thank you
 

ap1988

Star Member
Mar 3, 2015
118
1
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct-08-2014
File Transfer...
Jan-10-2015
Med's Request
Nov-04-2015 (re-med)
Med's Done....
Nov-07-2015 (re-meds done)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Sent - May-24-2016 | Received May-29-2016
VISA ISSUED...
May-17-2016
LANDED..........
June 2016
spiker79 said:
First start with your medical centre to find out if your medical is uploaded and it is upto date.
In your remedical if you have done only x-ray and first medical has passed 15 months then you to redo full medical. That is what Jassjot2014 did. Once that is done contact medical dept with full info about your case and ask them to give IME#.
Once you confirm both, do equiry at MP office since 17 months have passed. Before you do MP enqiry you need to find out your medical is upto date.
Unfortunately MP office was not able to figure out my medical stuff even after 4 enquiries as their system is messed up.
Hey spiker, my wife did her remedical (xray only) in november and according to the notes, it is valid until November/2016. at least thats what it says on valid until.

And did you get your PPR yet??
 

spiker79

Hero Member
Feb 4, 2014
267
12
Category........
Visa Office......
NVDO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-12-2014
Doc's Request.
NA
AOR Received.
24-02-2015
File Transfer...
April2015
Med's Request
7th Dec 2015
Med's Done....
02-11-2014, 02-06-2015
Interview........
**Recommend Interview Waiver**
Passport Req..
DM: 24 Mar 2016 PPR 4 April 2016
VISA ISSUED...
6 April 2016, PPT Back 8 April 2016
LANDED..........
21 April 2016
Havent got PPR yet. MP office asked us to wait for 2 weeks.

Medical reassessment workflow, check the workflow at below chart.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/medic/assess/cert.asp

Your X-Ray is valid only if your full medical was done within 15 months.

I think they will send full medical reassessment request again for you just like they did for Jassjot2014.
Check with your medical centre if they can do remedical and upload to your profile on CIC without request. If they have expertise they should be able to. Then you can contact Medical centre to confirm the receipt.
Then follow up with MP enquriy.
I think your is similar to mine. There is no problem except medical.



ap1988 said:
Hey spiker, my wife did her remedical (xray only) in november and according to the notes, it is valid until November/2016. at least thats what it says on valid until.

And did you get your PPR yet??
 

YYC787

Star Member
Sep 4, 2014
110
4
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-Sep-2014
AOR Received.
19-Nov-2014
File Transfer...
In Process since 12-Aug-2015
Med's Request
Sent 18-Sep-2015...never received. Re-sent 17-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
July 2014; Remeds done Dec 2015
Interview........
WAIVED acc to GCMS notes
Passport Req..
20-Apr-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Passport sent; waiting...
spiker79 said:
Havent got PPR yet. MP office asked us to wait for 2 weeks.
Ours wants us to wait until May. So we're waiting...and waiting.
 

ajaythakur30

Star Member
Apr 8, 2012
50
0
Category........
Visa Office......
Ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2014
File Transfer...
28-03-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Interview........
Recomended
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
YYC787 said:
Ours wants us to wait until May. So we're waiting...and waiting.
Same here our MP told us that wait until end of may
 

ap1988

Star Member
Mar 3, 2015
118
1
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct-08-2014
File Transfer...
Jan-10-2015
Med's Request
Nov-04-2015 (re-med)
Med's Done....
Nov-07-2015 (re-meds done)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Sent - May-24-2016 | Received May-29-2016
VISA ISSUED...
May-17-2016
LANDED..........
June 2016
spiker79 said:
Havent got PPR yet. MP office asked us to wait for 2 weeks.

Medical reassessment workflow, check the workflow at below chart.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/medic/assess/cert.asp

Your X-Ray is valid only if your full medical was done within 15 months.

I think they will send full medical reassessment request again for you just like they did for Jassjot2014.
Check with your medical centre if they can do remedical and upload to your profile on CIC without request. If they have expertise they should be able to. Then you can contact Medical centre to confirm the receipt.
Then follow up with MP enquriy.
I think your is similar to mine. There is no problem except medical.
Eligibility criteria for requesting a reassessment of the applicant’s medical file:

Medical assessment is less than 15 months old (for applicants residing inside or outside Canada); or
Medical assessment is older than 15 months, and the applicant has been residing in Canada continuously for at least the past 2 years (for applicants residing in Canada only).


This doesn't make sense.. shouldn't it be "more than 15 months old" rather than "less than 15 months old" in order to request a re-assessment?
 

moga_PB29

Hero Member
Jun 12, 2015
269
3
Brampton,Ontario
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
26 November 2014
Nomination.....
March 2015
AOR Received.
AOR 1: Feb 2015 , AOR 2: April 2015
Med's Request
May 2016
Med's Done....
Oct 2014 and May 2016
Interview........
approved/waived
VISA ISSUED...
July 2016
LANDED..........
August 2016
Any august 2014 applicant got Interview date ? I'm 26 Nov, 2014 Interview recommended applicant (NO RED FLAG). Why NDVO delaying Interviews for August 2014 applicants ? It's been 40-45 days ... since NDVO stuck in July 2014 interview applicants, not moving to August 2014 Interview recommended applicants. It's extremely bad n frustrating to wait for 20-22 months to get Interview date.