+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW DELHI - 2014 APPLICANTS

Being optimistic

Feb 4, 2016
rose68 said:
Hi Being optimistic,
Hv finished yr interview which was on 10/02/2016?
Pl.share yr experience.

rose
I did post it the same day of the interview.. Maybe you missed it .. But here it is.. Thanks..
Hubby just got done with the interview an hour ago...what a relief!! Interview went well and application approved.The interviewer was a Canadian lady and the interview lasted for 2 hours.. I was eagerly waiting for their call here in Canada but they didnt call me.. She asked him few details about me, dob, job,salary,address,phone number,hobbies... She took the whole 2 hours by just looking at the proofs.. My husband took 4 big albums of our marriage and some small albums.. She actually went through each and every picture and each and every proof thoroughly... At the end she said that she is satisfied that our marriage is genuine and she sent us the remedical request right away and said that we will get the passport request within 10 days after they receive the medicals.. Cant describe the feeling right now .. I would suggest everyone to carry a lot of proofs and photos with you to the interview.. Wish everyone all the very best for your applications and interviews.. Smiley Smiley Smiley

Dhaksha

Jun 8, 2015
Madurai
Category........
Visa Office......
Newdelhi - NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2015
AOR Received.
06-05-2015
IELTS Request
Ip October 9 2015
File Transfer...
21-05-2015
Med's Done....
04-12-2015
Interview........
Recommended waiting for schedule
LANDED..........
soon
Being optimistic said:
I did post it the same day of the interview.. Maybe you missed it .. But here it is.. Thanks..
Hubby just got done with the interview an hour ago...what a relief!! Interview went well and application approved.The interviewer was a Canadian lady and the interview lasted for 2 hours.. I was eagerly waiting for their call here in Canada but they didnt call me.. She asked him few details about me, dob, job,salary,address,phone number,hobbies... She took the whole 2 hours by just looking at the proofs.. My husband took 4 big albums of our marriage and some small albums.. She actually went through each and every picture and each and every proof thoroughly... At the end she said that she is satisfied that our marriage is genuine and she sent us the remedical request right away and said that we will get the passport request within 10 days after they receive the medicals.. Cant describe the feeling right now .. I would suggest everyone to carry a lot of proofs and photos with you to the interview.. Wish everyone all the very best for your applications and interviews.. Smiley Smiley Smiley
Hi... Congrats on ur husbands application... I'm March 2015 applicant... I got a mail for interview on Feb 3Rd and dint receive the interview schedule yet... What shall I do... Can I do case specific asking for date or wait... And is it good to take pcc and medicals when I go for interview priorly...??

RV25

Star Member
Aug 10, 2015
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-09-2014
AOR Received.
31-10-2014 AOR 1
File Transfer...
13-11-2014 AOR 2
Med's Request
22-12-2015 full re-med request - completed on 12-01-2016
Med's Done....
16-07-2014 upfront meds completed IN PROCESS SINCE: 09-10-2015
Interview........
**Recommend Interview Waiver** Interview Waived as per notes 13-02-2016 DECISION MADE
Passport Req..
15-02-2016 PPR Email - Passport Submitted 22-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
27-02-2016 Received Passport with VISA Stamped
@Jassjot2014

This is normal, we went through this as well. Due to your medicals expiring last year they will request a full IME - Immigration Medical Examination

Full IME is requested when your initial medicals have surpassed 15 months

My wife's meds were done July 2014 and expired in July 2015 and they had requested full IME in December 2015 and we received DM in February (this month) and PPR shortly after.

I did a lot of research on this through the CIC website, just like yourself I was also confused and clueless on this as well - don't worry you are fine my friend.

RV25

Star Member
Aug 10, 2015
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-09-2014
AOR Received.
31-10-2014 AOR 1
File Transfer...
13-11-2014 AOR 2
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
**Recommend Interview Waiver** Interview Waived as per notes 13-02-2016 DECISION MADE
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
@Jassjot2014

Also to add, you will now receive straight DM - there will be no interview for you.

My wife received DM exactly 1 month after full meds were completed and submitted.

You can expect to have DM by the 8th of March or sooner - All the best!

RV25

Star Member
Aug 10, 2015
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-09-2014
AOR Received.
31-10-2014 AOR 1
File Transfer...
13-11-2014 AOR 2
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Check this out - Straight from CIC Website:

Instructions for requesting a medical reassessment
▼ Role of officer
The following chart explains how to request a medical reassessment:
•If the applicant’s medical file does not meet the eligibility criteria listed above for reassessment (i.e., the medical assessment is older than 15 months and the applicant has not been residing in Canada continuously for at least the past 2 years) ◦issue medical instructions for a new full immigration medical examination done by a panel physician.

•If the applicant’s medical file meets the eligibility criteria for reassessment ◦contact the Regional Medical Office (RMO) responsible for the file;
◦entitle your e-mail 'Reassessment of an applicant’s medical file for the issuance of a new medical certificate’;

You can also refer to the link of the website which will help explain and clarify yours and others situation as well
Here's the link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/medic/assess/cert.asp
Scroll down to the bottom and be sure to drop down and check the bulletin points under the sub-title "Instructions for requesting a medical reassessment"

Jassjot2014

Star Member
Aug 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 Sep 2014
AOR Received.
10 Dec 2014
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
27 Nov 2014
Med's Request
Remed requested on 28 Sep 2015 only chest X-ray and full remedical on 8 Feb 2016
Med's Done....
Remed sent on 2 October 2015 and full remedical sent on 13 Feb 2016
Interview........
Waived According to the notes
Passport Req..
7 March 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Got passport back with visa on 11 March 2016
LANDED..........
21 March 2016
Thanks RV25 for sharing u r experience so it means I have to expect DM not an interview it would be a great relief thanks again for sharing

draxz1289

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October/28/2014
AOR Received.
Feb/04/2015, IP Since Feb/04/2015
File Transfer...
Jan/19/2015
Med's Request
Re-Medicals - Sept/23/2015
Med's Done....
Sept/04/2014
Passport Req..
Jan/18/2016
VISA ISSUED...
Oct/09/2015
LANDED..........
Feb/05/2016
TS18 said:
hello every one.

I have a very important question. I am Canadian citizen and I applied for my husbands sponsorship in July 22 2014. I am currently living with him in India from past 3 months and like I had mentioned before I am pregnant with our first child. I will be going back to canada in April. I was wondering if it possible for him to apply for TRV because I want him to be with me during my pregnancy. there is one problem though. my husband applied for a visitors visa to canada in 2013 before we got married and it was refused. so now situation is different, but I don't know if its going to affect it or not. please advise me what I should do or who should I contact. thank you.
(I forgot to mention my husband has an interview recommended)
Hey,

He can absolutely apply for the visit visa now and any previous reject shouldn't impact his current application but that being said its hard to get a visit visa not impossible as long as your husband can show substantial proof that he will come back after the visit - this is the key point in getting the visa and not being married to you or having a baby which might actually hinder the process.

Use this thread by a fellow NDVO 2014 applicant to help gather the documents
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/updated-topics/-t273759.0.html;topicseen

He was to show lots of proof that he is coming back which can be in assets, job commitment etc.

I would think he might get the interview scheduled right about now given that you are a July 2014 applicant.

Good luck.

aumraiya

Star Member
Mar 21, 2015
Hi everyone,

My wife is coming on a visitor visa soon and we are hoping she will get her PPR while she is in Canada. My concern is that what happens if a re-medical is requested. From the spreadsheet it looks like most of applicants need to have a remedical done. In that case do I have send her back to India for a remedical or she can get it done in Canada ?

Also we applied on 22 April 2015, should we be asking for GCMS notes now or its better to wait a little longer ?

Thanks,

Anurag

Drkdd

Jan 22, 2016
aumraiya said:
Hi everyone,

My wife is coming on a visitor visa soon and we are hoping she will get her PPR while she is in Canada. My concern is that what happens if a re-medical is requested. From the spreadsheet it looks like most of applicants need to have a remedical done. In that case do I have send her back to India for a remedical or she can get it done in Canada ?

Also we applied on 22 April 2015, should we be asking for GCMS notes now or its better to wait a little longer ?

Thanks,

Anurag
Hey can you please share the documents that you submitted for the TRV. even I want to apply for TRV. Can you please guide

jaytanz

Sep 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2014
Interview........
Recommended on 27th April 2016 (Approved) DM 5th May
Passport Req..
9th May 2016
VISA ISSUED...
11th may 2016
LANDED..........
TRV ✌
aumraiya said:
Hi everyone,

Thanks,

Anurag
It can be done in Canada
Good Luck

jaggy999

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
Dhaksha said:
Hi... Congrats on ur husbands application... I'm March 2015 applicant... I got a mail for interview on Feb 3Rd and dint receive the interview schedule yet... What shall I do... Can I do case specific asking for date or wait... And is it good to take pcc and medicals when I go for interview priorly...??
What do you mean when you say you got an email for Interview on Feb 3rd. Did you receive the email from NDVO?

Dhaksha

Jun 8, 2015
Madurai
Category........
Visa Office......
Newdelhi - NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2015
AOR Received.
06-05-2015
IELTS Request
Ip October 9 2015
File Transfer...
21-05-2015
Med's Done....
04-12-2015
Interview........
LANDED..........
soon
jaggy999 said:
What do you mean when you say you got an email for Interview on Feb 3rd. Did you receive the email from NDVO?

Ya I did case specific for email update and address change and in next 10 days I got a reply for my case specific as follows

Please be advised that on review of the application an interview has been warranted. Our office will be in touch with you with regard to the date, time and venue of your interview once it has been scheduled.

And still I dint get my interview date

anji536

Dec 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31 july 2014
Doc's Request.
Sept 2014
File Transfer...
Sept 2014
Med's Request
oct 2014
Med's Done....
oct 2014
Interview........
april 13, 2016
Dhaksha said:
Ya I did case specific for email update and address change and in next 10 days I got a reply for my case specific as follows

Please be advised that on review of the application an interview has been warranted. Our office will be in touch with you with regard to the date, time and venue of your interview once it has been scheduled.

And still I dint get my interview date

same thing for my husband..
this was the email:

Please be advised that on review of the application it has been determined that you would be required to attend a personal interview to establish the bona fide of your relationship with your sponsor, our office will be in touch with you as soon as an appointment has been scheduled. At that time our office will advise you of the date time and venue for your interview.

Dhaksha

Jun 8, 2015
Madurai
Category........
Visa Office......
Newdelhi - NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2015
AOR Received.
06-05-2015
IELTS Request
Ip October 9 2015
File Transfer...
21-05-2015
Med's Done....
04-12-2015
Interview........
LANDED..........
soon
anji536 said:
this was the email:

Please be advised that on review of the application it has been determined that you would be required to attend a personal interview to establish the bona fide of your relationship with your sponsor, our office will be in touch with you as soon as an appointment has been scheduled. At that time our office will advise you of the date time and venue for your interview.

When did u got this email... U knw the date...? And ur ar is July 2014..?

love4life

Sep 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 19, 2014
AOR Received.
Nov 17, 2014
Med's Done....
April 25, 2016
Interview........
May 18, 2016
Passport Req..
May 18, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
June 6,2016
LANDED..........
July 9, 2016
anji536 said:
this was the email:

My husband didn't even get this email even though the notes say interview required. when did you guys get this email?