Interview........
May 18, 2016
Passport Req..
May 18, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
June 6,2016
LANDED..........
July 9, 2016
rambopg I meant to ask you another question. The interview letters - do they usually request by email or post mail? I also applied through a lawyer. so would the lawyer receive the interview date or my husband?

db80

Star Member
Oct 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-10-2014
AOR Received.
01-01-2015 (SA: 06-01-2015)
File Transfer...
21-01-2015 (In Process from 17-08-2015)
Med's Request
15-10-2015 (new med request: 10-06-2016)
Med's Done....
Upfront
Passport Req..
05-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
30-09-2016
YYC787 said:
Its been more than a month, that's the thing. And most people are getting their re-med requests within a few days, or one month max, after IP. Ours has been IP for 2.5 months.

Also, it doesn't just say "Please re-issue meds", it says that the request was sent.
I ordered notes last week and expect to see something similar to yours when I receive the notes. We also did not get re-med request after application went IP mid-August and my wife is also on TRV. Given how similar timeline applicants in India got re-med request in Sep and getting DM in Oct, I guess (a) NDVO is waiting for RCMP/fingerprinting check to be completed before issuing re-med, or (b) NDVO will waive re-med as the applicant is already in Canada, or (c) NDVO is delaying the entire application because again the applicant is already in Canada.

YYC787

Star Member
Sep 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-Sep-2014
AOR Received.
19-Nov-2014
File Transfer...
In Process since 12-Aug-2015
Med's Request
Sent 18-Sep-2015...never received. Re-sent 17-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
July 2014; Remeds done Dec 2015
Interview........
WAIVED acc to GCMS notes
Passport Req..
20-Apr-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Passport sent; waiting...
db80 said:
I ordered notes last week and expect to see something similar to yours when I receive the notes. We also did not get re-med request after application went IP mid-August and my wife is also on TRV. Given how similar timeline applicants in India got re-med request in Sep and getting DM in Oct, I guess (a) NDVO is waiting for RCMP/fingerprinting check to be completed before issuing re-med, or (b) NDVO will waive re-med as the applicant is already in Canada, or (c) NDVO is delaying the entire application because again the applicant is already in Canada.
Each case is different. You'll have to wait for your notes to be sure. Our RCMP check was completed on Sept 17, and the re-med request was apparently sent the next day, so I don't know what happened. My wife and I both check our email every day, both Inbox and Spam folders. I even log into her email myself each morning and check, so I definitely would have seen it. After seeing the notes, I even went back and checked again, there's nothing. Gmail empties the Spam folder every 30 days, so anything in that timeframe is gone from Spam already.

Its possible that we missed it, but I doubt it. They don't waive re-meds, generally speaking though. My wife is here in Canada, and obviously, they want her meds re-done.

It did say Security not started, but they could be waiting for the medicals too, you never know. But when its been nearly 1.5 months after the re-medical request was supposedly sent, there is definitely something wrong.

The timeframes match up...we got a call on Sept 15 saying you might get an email for medicals. The notes say it was sent on the 18th.

I just spoke to the CIC call centre...the agent was apologetic, but he said unfortunately, they have no control over any applications being processed overseas. He said your best bet is to email NDVO and wait for a reply from them, and good thing that you looked into it, so no more time will be wasted.

Sweety4lifee

Oct 28, 2015
vicky2patel said:
omg omg! you are so screwd ! just kidding...

just hang in tight lot of us here are waiting for DM & PPR . Get in a line. Re-medical is good sign no interview or any sort so don't stress.

Relax take a chill pill.
Thanks Vicky2patel! It was almost 2 months and some people I know received PPT request in just 1.5 months, so I was just getting worried. Well they are taking forever!!

Magnoliabuddy

Star Member
Aug 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 19, 2014
AOR Received.
April 13, 2015
IELTS Request
In Process October 9, 2015
File Transfer...
March 10, 2015
Med's Request
Complete
Med's Done....
Nov 10, 2014
Interview........
Passed
Passport Req..
June 22, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
LANDED..........
Landed
shanidbest said:
Hi fellow husbands & wives,

First of all Congratulations to all lucky people who got DM and PPR and shiny shiny visa. Those who are still waiting, Good Luck you are next. ;D

Few things to share.

I had ordered notes on Sept. 22, 2015 got notes in email on Oct. 21, 2015. Just as I thought, it shows nothing started. Only medical passed. Notes were generated on Sept. 30, 2015. But still notes showed updated date of Oct 01, 2015. How would notes generated on Sept. 30, 2015 would have an update date of Oct 01, 2015 on the notes? Also funny thing is that I got IP from Oct. 02, 2015.

Other thing is that my wife received additional document request :( on Oct. 16, 2015. They want some more wedding photos showing some rituals, reception photos of guest having meal ::), post marriage sponsor visit info/photos (which I did mention in initial application and did visit my wife for her birthday), and more post marriage communication (guess around 200 pages of communication proof wasn't enough).

So I guess this additional docs request will add 2-3 months to our timeline. :'(
I have been little busy with preparing all documents. Also they didn't mention address where to send and how to send. Can anyone guide me with that? Thanks

The thing that worries me most is the request about more wedding photos. Our wedding ceremony was arranged on very small level with only attendees being close family members and few friends. Though we had valid reason for it (close family member of my wife was critically ill and passed away later). So we had very small wedding and did not have professional photographers there either (I know we should have called them). Because of that we do have wedding photos but not covering all rituals. Photos were taken by family members and friends who supposedly knew about photography.

I am really worried that I won't be able to provide those photos and VO will count it as negative and may reject the application. :'( :( ???

Everything else I can provide easily. Have easily around 60-70 photos from visit of under a month's time. Have around 300 pages of post marriage communication proof (viber, whatsapp, skype, long distance calling etc.)

Please help.

Hi we share almost same timeline. We also share same small wedding. We have not heard anything from NDVO at all. No requests at all. We have not ordered notes yet because according to forum no point till after your original file date passed. I'm sure all will be fine with your file and NDVO. Just tell the truth. Not against law to have small wedding especially with good reasons. Our turn will come soon I hope. Good luck.

Mateen_aka

Mar 31, 2013
Milton, Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 OCT, 2014
AOR Received.
AOR1: 23 JAN, 2014; SA: 27 JAN 2015.
File Transfer...
AOR2: MARCH 3, 2015. INPROCESS: 04 SEP 2015. ADR: SAME DATE AS INPROCESS ASKED FOR PCC
Med's Request
27 JAN 2015 UPFRONT
Med's Done....
18 FEB, 2015. MEDICAL PASSED / RECEIVED GCMS
Interview........
WAVIED / PASS RECOMMENDED GCMS
Passport Req..
DM: 13 DEC 2015 (101 DAYS FROM IP TO DM); PPR 14 DEC 2015
VISA ISSUED...
DONE - SENT TO ISLAMABAD; DISPATCHED 06 JAN 2016
LANDED..........
21 FEB 2016
YYC787 said:
Each case is different. You'll have to wait for your notes to be sure. Our RCMP check was completed on Sept 17, and the re-med request was apparently sent the next day, so I don't know what happened. My wife and I both check our email every day, both Inbox and Spam folders. I even log into her email myself each morning and check, so I definitely would have seen it. After seeing the notes, I even went back and checked again, there's nothing. Gmail empties the Spam folder every 30 days, so anything in that timeframe is gone from Spam already.

Its possible that we missed it, but I doubt it. They don't waive re-meds, generally speaking though. My wife is here in Canada, and obviously, they want her meds re-done.

It did say Security not started, but they could be waiting for the medicals too, you never know. But when its been nearly 1.5 months after the re-medical request was supposedly sent, there is definitely something wrong.

The timeframes match up...we got a call on Sept 15 saying you might get an email for medicals. The notes say it was sent on the 18th.

I just spoke to the CIC call centre...the agent was apologetic, but he said unfortunately, they have no control over any applications being processed overseas. He said your best bet is to email NDVO and wait for a reply from them, and good thing that you looked into it, so no more time will be wasted.
Hi YYC787,

Have you check if your and your wife's email addresses are correctly listed on the GCMS notes?

YYC787

Star Member
Sep 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-Sep-2014
AOR Received.
19-Nov-2014
File Transfer...
In Process since 12-Aug-2015
Med's Request
Sent 18-Sep-2015...never received. Re-sent 17-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
July 2014; Remeds done Dec 2015
Interview........
WAIVED acc to GCMS notes
Passport Req..
20-Apr-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Passport sent; waiting...
Mateen_aka said:
Hi YYC787,

Have you check if your and your wife's email addresses are correctly listed on the GCMS notes?
Yup. First thing that I checked. All of the information is correct.

moga_PB29

Jun 12, 2015
Brampton,Ontario
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
26 November 2014
Nomination.....
March 2015
AOR Received.
AOR 1: Feb 2015 , AOR 2: April 2015
Med's Request
May 2016
Med's Done....
Oct 2014 and May 2016
Interview........
approved/waived
VISA ISSUED...
July 2016
LANDED..........
August 2016
Dear please reply me.. I am 26 November 2014 new delhi applicant Indian applicant. In process from 9 October, 2015. I dt know whether Interview recommended or waived for me. I have more than 6 months Canada clean travel history and I had submitted Canada PCC from RCMP along with India PCC. Dear how much time RCMP check/ Canada travel history check takes time ? I heard foreign travel history checks takes 2-3 months on average and Will it delay file for more 3 months ?

Mateen_aka

Mar 31, 2013
Milton, Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 OCT, 2014
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
AOR2: MARCH 3, 2015. INPROCESS: 04 SEP 2015. ADR: SAME DATE AS INPROCESS ASKED FOR PCC
Med's Request
27 JAN 2015 UPFRONT
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
21 FEB 2016
moga_PB29 said:
Dear please reply me.. I am 26 November 2014 new delhi applicant Indian applicant. In process from 9 October, 2015. I dt know whether Interview recommended or waived for me. I have more than 6 months Canada clean travel history and I had submitted Canada PCC from RCMP along with India PCC. Dear how much time RCMP check/ Canada travel history check takes time ? I heard foreign travel history checks takes 2-3 months on average and Will it delay file for more 3 months ?
Hi Moga_PB29,

My advice would be to apply for notes. Please request GCMS notes so we have a better idea on what's going on with your case. In regards to your other question, are you concerned with how much time it takes for the criminality and background checks? My case has been been about 2 months now and criminality and background checks haven't been started but eligibility is in process due to missing PCC but recommended pass. Hard to say how much time they have before they start the next step in the file. Maybe in about 1-2 months from now we should hear something for October/November applicants.

Mateen_aka

Mar 31, 2013
Milton, Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 OCT, 2014
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
27 JAN 2015 UPFRONT
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
21 FEB 2016
YYC787 said:
Yup. First thing that I checked. All of the information is correct.
Have you done a MP inquiry?

prforme

Aug 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-jan-2015
AOR Received.
17-apr-2015
IELTS Request
Ip on 9 Oct 2015
File Transfer...
24-mar-2015
Med's Request
Remed req 14_12_2015
Med's Done....
10-dec-2014
Passport Req..
DM on 10 Jan 16 n ppr 11 jan 16
Wtz wrong with this stupid ndvo ..almost 15 cmg to an end n not even 2014 Apps are completed ..if we see time line of other years ..it was like may n June 2013 guys were nearing to complete in Dec 2014 or Jan 2015 ..ideally all applicants before may were supposed to get visa by 2016 Jan ( may be thy put us in ip for that) but when the action will be taken for existing backlogs n when will our Apps process .this way backlog loop never ends .ndvo sucks :'(

prforme

Aug 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-jan-2015
AOR Received.
17-apr-2015
IELTS Request
Ip on 9 Oct 2015
File Transfer...
24-mar-2015
Med's Request
Remed req 14_12_2015
Med's Done....
10-dec-2014
Passport Req..
DM on 10 Jan 16 n ppr 11 jan 16
I thk new immigration minister cmg to power from 4 Nov n so thy moved all applicants to ip ..now thy ll see wt strategy new govt will set to clear backlogs to achieve thr targets

preetiv

May 4, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2014
AOR Received.
22-8-2014
File Transfer...
2-09-2014
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
29-08-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
hope so soon by God's grace
VISA ISSUED...
crossing fingers
prforme said:
I thk new immigration minister cmg to power from 4 Nov n so thy moved all applicants to ip ..now thy ll see wt strategy new govt will set to clear backlogs to achieve thr targets
I guess the new gov will appoint new immigration officers and clear the back logs

amop

Feb 28, 2014
I received call from canadian embassy for interview and its scheduled on DEC 1st now .

so is this karva chauth present ...hmmm dunno :eek:

eagle_legal

Mar 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2014
AOR Received.
July 2014
File Transfer...
Aug 2014
Med's Request
15-12-2015 done after interview
Med's Done....
18 april 2014
Interview........
14-12-2015. Done
Passport Req..
One day i will got it
VISA ISSUED...
Hope soon
LANDED..........
After visa
amop said:
I received call from canadian embassy for interview and its scheduled on DEC 1st now .

so is this karva chauth present ...hmmm dunno :eek:
hi anop when you recieve call for interview