Passport Req..
DM: 24 Mar 2016 PPR 4 April 2016
VISA ISSUED...
6 April 2016, PPT Back 8 April 2016
LANDED..........
21 April 2016
Please let us know if your friend gets TRV

rambopg said:
If you apply online for TRV, it takes only 12 days for them to make a decision.
However, as the other person said, his wife had travel history which goes in favour for TRV.
My friend's wife's TRV got refused due to no travel history, and not showing strong connection to india.

He applied again using lawyers this time and notarized letters from him and his wife's family (result pending).

spiker79

Feb 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NVDO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-12-2014
Doc's Request.
NA
AOR Received.
24-02-2015
File Transfer...
April2015
Med's Request
7th Dec 2015
Med's Done....
02-11-2014, 02-06-2015
Interview........
**Recommend Interview Waiver**
Passport Req..
DM: 24 Mar 2016 PPR 4 April 2016
VISA ISSUED...
6 April 2016, PPT Back 8 April 2016
LANDED..........
21 April 2016
hard luck fiza.
I think they issue visa only if they have made decision to waive interview.
I think you are also victim to Nepal earthquake. Otherwise it should be DM by now.

fiza11 said:
It all depends on luck. I applied TRV for my husband, showed all the ties to India and the application was applied through lawyer. However we waited for decision for 30 days. The day they send us the interview letter, next day the decision on TRV was send and it was rejected on the basis of "purpose of visit" which didn't make any sense to me or my husband. Don't know whether it was coincidence or they were holding the file for TRV until interview letter was send.

vicky2patel

Star Member
Apr 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 7,2014
File Transfer...
Dec 12,2014 transferred to NDVO
Med's Request
In-process on Oct 9,2015.
Med's Done....
June 2,2014, re-medical request on oct 11,2015.
Interview........
Waived as per GCMS-notes. Eligibility passed.
Passport Req..
Dec 14,2015.
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 23,2015. (Received passport with Visa)
LANDED..........
Jan 11,2016.
Have couple question on GCMS notes.

1) I am principal applicant and applied for notes which means i don`t have to pay $5 fees?

2) https://gcmsnotes.ca/order/tracking/track.php I used this website to track status on notes using given tracking number ... It gave me a da.mn. error message( Tracking ID / DOB combination does not exist in our database) . i mean common you provided me that number and you throw me out of the system....

3) I tried altering format of date of birth entry . Same crappy stupid message.

I guess i just have to wait randomly about 30 days to get some answer on the status of my file?

4) By the way i found out that you have a right to ask for notes and won`t have any impact on your overall file processing time. ( Hey they have not updated anything on my file so feel free to harass the crap out of them) ;D

Thanks and good luck to all.

AruV

Star Member
Aug 26, 2015
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th Nov,2014
AOR Received.
19th Feb,2015
File Transfer...
30th March,2015 In Process: 9th Oct, 2015
Med's Done....
10th Nov,2014
Passport Req..
Hope soon
VISA ISSUED...
Hope soon
LANDED..........
Hope soon
rambopg said:
If you apply online for TRV, it takes only 12 days for them to make a decision.
However, as the other person said, his wife had travel history which goes in favour for TRV.
My friend's wife's TRV got refused due to no travel history, and not showing strong connection to india.

He applied again using lawyers this time and notarized letters from him and his wife's family (result pending).
I do have travel history. I have been to Malaysia, Dubai and Australia. In fact I stayed in Australia for almost 2 yrs
that's the reason I want to know what all documents are require for TRV so that I can tell my husband to apply as Visa is taking alot of time. My status is still AR / MR.
One more thing I want to know if by any chance trv gets rejected do they stay it on passport?

vicky2patel

Star Member
Apr 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 7,2014
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
Dec 14,2015.
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Jan 11,2016.
AruV said:
I do have travel history. I have been to Malaysia, Dubai and Australia. In fact I stayed in Australia for almost 2 yrs
that's the reason I want to know what all documents are require for TRV so that I can tell my husband to apply as Visa is taking alot of time. My status is still AR / MR.
One more thing I want to know if by any chance trv gets rejected do they stay it on passport?
In your case there is no problem taking shot at TRV. Travel history helps a lot. I don`t think so rejection stays on your passport like in terms of stamps or anything. They just simply riject your application for TRV with explination.

But in your case worth trying.

Good luck

Mateen_aka

Mar 31, 2013
Milton, Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 OCT, 2014
AOR Received.
AOR1: 23 JAN, 2014; SA: 27 JAN 2015.
File Transfer...
AOR2: MARCH 3, 2015. INPROCESS: 04 SEP 2015. ADR: SAME DATE AS INPROCESS ASKED FOR PCC
Med's Request
27 JAN 2015 UPFRONT
Med's Done....
18 FEB, 2015. MEDICAL PASSED / RECEIVED GCMS
Interview........
WAVIED / PASS RECOMMENDED GCMS
Passport Req..
DM: 13 DEC 2015 (101 DAYS FROM IP TO DM); PPR 14 DEC 2015
VISA ISSUED...
DONE - SENT TO ISLAMABAD; DISPATCHED 06 JAN 2016
LANDED..........
21 FEB 2016
vicky2patel said:
Have couple question on GCMS notes.

1) I am principal applicant and applied for notes which means i don`t have to pay $5 fees?

2) https://gcmsnotes.ca/order/tracking/track.php I used this website to track status on notes using given tracking number ... It gave me a da.mn. error message( Tracking ID / DOB combination does not exist in our database) . i mean common you provided me that number and you throw me out of the system....

3) I tried altering format of date of birth entry . Same crappy stupid message.

I guess i just have to wait randomly about 30 days to get some answer on the status of my file?

4) By the way i found out that you have a right to ask for notes and won`t have any impact on your overall file processing time. ( Hey they have not updated anything on my file so feel free to harass the crap out of them) ;D

Thanks and good luck to all.
Hi Vicky2patel,

1) I don't think it matters if you're the principal applicant or not. You still have to pay the $5 fee. In my case I had to do it regardless.

2)3) My assumption is that when they generate your GCMS notes they do it at the end of the 30 days stated in the email. They hold your request to prevent their systems from be overburden. This could be the reason why they don't have anything in their system because they haven't generated your request. Just hold on till the end of the month.

4) Asking for GCMS notes shouldn't effect your processing time.

Hope this helps!

vicky2patel

Star Member
Apr 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 7,2014
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
Dec 14,2015.
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Jan 11,2016.
Mateen_aka said:
Hi Vicky2patel,

1) I don't think it matters if you're the principal applicant or not. You still have to pay the $5 fee. In my case I had to do it regardless.

2)3) My assumption is that when they generate your GCMS notes they do it at the end of the 30 days stated in the email. They hold your request to prevent their systems from be overburden. This could be the reason why they don't have anything in their system because they haven't generated your request. Just hold on till the end of the month.

4) Asking for GCMS notes shouldn't effect your processing time.

Hope this helps!

Sorry to ask one more time,
As long as i know under privacy act principal applicant( which is me being in Canada) did not have to do the consent forum or pay $5 dollars. If i do have to make $5 payment where do i do this? When i was filling out application i did not see the option where i can make payment unless i missed it? If there was not any option then how can i make damn $5 dollar payment?

Thanks to anyone who got straight up info on it.

Appreciated it.

preetiv

May 4, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2014
AOR Received.
22-8-2014
File Transfer...
2-09-2014
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
29-08-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
hope so soon by God's grace
VISA ISSUED...
crossing fingers
vicky2patel said:
Hope this helps!

Sorry to ask one more time,
As long as i know under privacy act principal applicant( which is me being in Canada) did not have to do the consent forum or pay $5 dollars. If i do have to make $5 payment where do i do this? When i was filling out application i did not see the option where i can make payment unless i missed it? If there was not any option then how can i make damn $5 dollar payment?

Thanks to anyone who got straight up info on it.

Appreciated it.
Hi Buddy,

Use this url for more information : http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-atip.asp

On the above url,

1) Choose Apply Online and 2) Click on Apply online again
3) Select English and you will be redirected to a page where it has faqs.
4) At the end of the page,
5) Click next
6) Check the box I have read, understood and agree with the above Privacy
7) Notice and Click Continue
8) Select Citizenship and Immigration Canada option under *Please select the Department where you would like to submit an Access to Information or Privacy request dropdown
Your relative will need to fill out the information as asked on that page. Click Continue
9) Select Access to Information under *What type of information are you requesting? dropdown
Select Case files under *Which type of records do you wish to request? dropdown
10) You will need to fill out your information. Select Notes in Electronic File under *What type of information would you like to request?
Under File Type, Select Immigration file : Permanent Residence. Click Continue
11) You will need to fill out a consent form. This form is available at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5744E.pdf , Print the form and fill out the information. you and spouse must sign mandatory if you are married. Also make sure you include your relatives information. Once signed and filled out. Scan and Attach the copy. Click Continue
12) You will get to the screen where you need to validate the information you provided
Check the box I certify that the information provided is true and wish to submit this request. and Click Continue. You will leave the government web site and will be redirected to a secure and trusted third party web site (E-xact Transactions Ltd.) where your payment will be processed. Your name, credit card number, credit card expiry date, credit card security code (CVV2) will be collected in order to process your payment. after you submit your request, an acknowledgement e-mail, along with a copy of your payment receipt, will be sent directly to the e-mail address provided .

Hope this helps

vicky2patel

Star Member
Apr 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 7,2014
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
Dec 14,2015.
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Jan 11,2016.
preetiv said:
Hi Buddy,

Use this url for more information : http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-atip.asp

On the above url,

1) Choose Apply Online and 2) Click on Apply online again
3) Select English and you will be redirected to a page where it has faqs.
4) At the end of the page,
5) Click next
6) Check the box I have read, understood and agree with the above Privacy
7) Notice and Click Continue
8) Select Citizenship and Immigration Canada option under *Please select the Department where you would like to submit an Access to Information or Privacy request dropdown
Your relative will need to fill out the information as asked on that page. Click Continue
9) Select Access to Information under *What type of information are you requesting? dropdown
Select Case files under *Which type of records do you wish to request? dropdown
10) You will need to fill out your information. Select Notes in Electronic File under *What type of information would you like to request?
Under File Type, Select Immigration file : Permanent Residence. Click Continue
11) You will need to fill out a consent form. This form is available at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5744E.pdf , Print the form and fill out the information. you and spouse must sign mandatory if you are married. Also make sure you include your relatives information. Once signed and filled out. Scan and Attach the copy. Click Continue
12) You will get to the screen where you need to validate the information you provided
Check the box I certify that the information provided is true and wish to submit this request. and Click Continue. You will leave the government web site and will be redirected to a secure and trusted third party web site (E-xact Transactions Ltd.) where your payment will be processed. Your name, credit card number, credit card expiry date, credit card security code (CVV2) will be collected in order to process your payment. after you submit your request, an acknowledgement e-mail, along with a copy of your payment receipt, will be sent directly to the e-mail address provided .

Hope this helps
1) so it doesn`t matter who is applying for notes ( Either principal applicant or sponsor person ) both have to pay $5 fees.
2) based on your instruction Consent forum is must.

Thanks for detail steps i guess i missed both of these steps in my first request for notes. so i have to re do it

Thanks again.

preetiv

May 4, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2014
AOR Received.
22-8-2014
File Transfer...
2-09-2014
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
29-08-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
hope so soon by God's grace
VISA ISSUED...
crossing fingers
vicky2patel said:
1) so it doesn`t matter who is applying for notes ( Either principal applicant or sponsor person ) both have to pay $5 fees.

Thanks for detail steps i guess i missed both of these steps in my first request for notes. so i have to re do it

Thanks again.
1. S, You have to pay 5 $ fees
2. Consent form is must. If you are applying on behalf of your wife ask her to fill the form scan and e mail it to you.

draxz1289

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October/28/2014
AOR Received.
Feb/04/2015, IP Since Feb/04/2015
File Transfer...
Jan/19/2015
Med's Request
Re-Medicals - Sept/23/2015
Med's Done....
Sept/04/2014
Passport Req..
Jan/18/2016
VISA ISSUED...
Oct/09/2015
LANDED..........
Feb/05/2016
vicky2patel said:

Thanks again.
FYI
DONT USE https://gcmsnotes.ca, its not part of the government or affiliated to it, all government websites end with gc.ca
AND you cant check using the auto generate number which you receive from CIC on this since to check the status; you will get the notes in 30 days.
This is a third party who scam people for something we can do ourselves take this for example taken from their website
"All information requests submitted directly from GCMSnotes.ca are $40 US."

As others have said as your wife to fill the consent form sign, scan and send it to you. You will then apply on behalf and pay $5

vicky2patel

Star Member
Apr 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 7,2014
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
Dec 14,2015.
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Jan 11,2016.
preetiv said:
1. S, You have to pay 5 $ fees
2. Consent form is must. If you are applying on behalf of your wife ask her to fill the form scan and e mail it to you.
By the way anyway i can access my old submission ( old application for notes) and correct or i simply re do it?

Thanks

vicky2patel

Star Member
Apr 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 7,2014
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
Dec 14,2015.
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Jan 11,2016.
draxz1289 said:
FYI
DONT USE https://gcmsnotes.ca, its not part of the government or affiliated to it, all government websites end with gc.ca
AND you cant check using the auto generate number which you receive from CIC on this since to check the status; you will get the notes in 30 days.
This is a third party who scam people for something we can do ourselves take this for example taken from their website
"All information requests submitted directly from GCMSnotes.ca are $40 US."

As others have said as your wife to fill the consent form sign, scan and send it to you. You will then apply on behalf and pay $5
Nice answer deserve +1 from me ...you answer all my questions nicely.

Thanks mate.

jaytanz

Sep 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2014
Interview........
Recommended on 27th April 2016 (Approved) DM 5th May
Passport Req..
9th May 2016
VISA ISSUED...
11th may 2016
LANDED..........
TRV ✌
fiza11 said:
It all depends on luck. I applied TRV for my husband, showed all the ties to India and the application was applied through lawyer. However we waited for decision for 30 days. The day they send us the interview letter, next day the decision on TRV was send and it was rejected on the basis of "purpose of visit" which didn't make any sense to me or my husband. Don't know whether it was coincidence or they were holding the file for TRV until interview letter was send.
Interview has nothing to do with TRV
Mine was issued even though i have a interview recommended

PranSi

Star Member
Feb 19, 2015
Finally , DM .. :) :) :p :p ;D ;D

But Under DM I one line is added now :

We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on October 13, 2014.

So ,is this same like others who got DM??

preetaman1718 can you please tell me , did your DM has same point mentioned ?