Interview........
Hopefully Waived..!!
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Hopefully soon.
Does NDVO work ? I think they are not intrested in working. Like so slow process. I think processing time will rise again in august. Whem they will clear 2014 applicants. I guess 2015 applicants will get their visa in mid 2016. So depressing it is. Oct / nov applicants any updates ? NdVO stopped at mid sept. Shame on NDVO.

OTR

Jul 25, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
30-09-2014
File Transfer...
4-11-2014
Med's Done....
22-07-14
LANDED..........
landed.... sapneya ch
i think NDVO is picking files randomly, iam sept applicant and still all iam getting AR MR.
some people are saying due to work load they have sent files to other offices like colombo,poland etc
i tried to check the same with NDVO but they informed me that even if they had to sent files to other offices they will first inform us.
i have even applied for notes and nothing regarding file transfer appeared in it.

i wonder under what guidelines do these ppl work as i can see few ppl who have got IP as back as dec'14 /jan'15.

All we can do is wait and pray..

Rozi

Star Member
Mar 16, 2015
Baadshah said:
Client Application Status: Permanent Residence. We received your application for permanent residence on September 11, 2014.
Medical results have been received.

Category........: FAM
Visa Office......: New Delhi, India
NOC Code......: 1112
App. Filed.......: 10-09-2014
AOR Received.: AoR from Canada: 28-10-2014
File Transfer...: AoR from India: 18-11-2014
Med's Done....: 19-07-2014

HI,

Do u received any letter for Re medical?

My medical also expired on June but still i didn't receive any letter.

bishista1

Star Member
Jun 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-05-2016
Doc's Request.
In Process: 29 July, 2016
AOR Received.
AoR1 on 14-06-2016, AoR2: 02-08-2016
File Transfer...
22-07-2016
Med's Done....
25-03-2016
Passport Req..
Waiting
LANDED..........
Hopefully by mid December 2016
Dear valuable friends,

Canada is my dreamland but got so many problems in life due to my craziness with Canada. I have my spouse living in Canada with a decent work for last 6 years as a PR. I also applied for Skilled Immigrant under Federal Skilled Worker Category back in 2010 and rejected in 2014 with unexpected charge of 'Misrepresentation' of occupation. (Plz don't ask me the cause of misrepresentation as it has been a long story). Thus, I am inadmissible to Canada up to May 2016. My spouse and me have undergone very tough time in life due to long-distance relations. Applied for visit visas too but rejected. (It's beyond imagination to live such depressing life. Only the married and lived in long distance may feel my kind of pinch)

Now, the processing time for normal Family Class Category is about 18 months. I think, my case for being complicated surely takes more than that. If my spouse sponsors me right now, it will take more than 18 months to make the decision. By that time the ban on me will also have been released. Do you think I should apply for family category now or should wait up to May 2016 for getting applied? My point of concern is that if they take more than enough time for investigation, why should not I apply right now?? Do they make the decision right after the application is reached into their table? Should I wait or apply?? If they allow me to apply, we will at least have a pretense to kill our times until the decision is made.

Your suggestions are highly valued

Thank you

Regards
Bishista

draxz1289

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October/28/2014
AOR Received.
Feb/04/2015, IP Since Feb/04/2015
File Transfer...
Jan/19/2015
Med's Request
Re-Medicals - Sept/23/2015
Med's Done....
Sept/04/2014
Passport Req..
Jan/18/2016
VISA ISSUED...
Oct/09/2015
LANDED..........
Feb/05/2016
bishista1 said:
Dear valuable friends,

Canada is my dreamland but got so many problems in life due to my craziness with Canada. I have my spouse living in Canada with a decent work for last 6 years as a PR. I also applied for Skilled Immigrant under Federal Skilled Worker Category back in 2010 and rejected in 2014 with unexpected charge of 'Misrepresentation' of occupation. (Plz don't ask me the cause of misrepresentation as it has been a long story). Thus, I am inadmissible to Canada up to May 2016. My spouse and me have undergone very tough time in life due to long-distance relations. Applied for visit visas too but rejected. (It's beyond imagination to live such depressing life. Only the married and lived in long distance may feel my kind of pinch)

Now, the processing time for normal Family Class Category is about 18 months. I think, my case for being complicated surely takes more than that. If my spouse sponsors me right now, it will take more than 18 months to make the decision. By that time the ban on me will also have been released. Do you think I should apply for family category now or should wait up to May 2016 for getting applied? My point of concern is that if they take more than enough time for investigation, why should not I apply right now?? Do they make the decision right after the application is reached into their table? Should I wait or apply?? If they allow me to apply, we will at least have a pretense to kill our times until the decision is made.

Thank you

Regards
Bishista
Unfortunately a short answer is NO. You cannot apply until the ban has been lifted which in May 2016 and if you apply before that your application will just be returned.

innosense

Feb 13, 2014
Toronto / Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-Aug-2014
File Transfer...
IP: 7-Apr-2015
Passport Req..
DM: 30-May-2015
LANDED..........
10-Jun-2015
bishista1 said:
Dear valuable friends,

Thank you

Regards
Bishista

Hi Bishista,

When you say inadmissible, were you issued an exclusion order ?
Please search for "exclusion order" in the forum to get more info.
One thread is below
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t238398.0.html

As per this thread, you can apply and wait it out. And you will be approved only after the exclusion time has lifted.
Make sure to explain the reason for misrepresentation. There is also another option to apply for ARC - Authorization to Return to Canada
to reduce the exclusion time.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/inadmissibility/arc.asp#a1

All the Best !

jaytanz

Sep 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2014
Interview........
Recommended on 27th April 2016 (Approved) DM 5th May
Passport Req..
9th May 2016
VISA ISSUED...
11th may 2016
LANDED..........
TRV ✌
manat said:
Sorrryyyyyyy
I mean interview was done on 20 may 2015
In process on 20 may 2015
Re-med & pcc sent on 08 jun 2015
can you please share your interview experience if you don't mind

thanks

jswalia

Jul 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-10-2014
AOR Received.
27-01-2015
File Transfer...
25-02-2015
rupjatpura1 said:
Gud morning everybody...
Its monday begining of new week i wish for everyone that we see some change in our status this week.. optimistic.. :)
I'm right there with you, hopefully we all see changes this week in our statuses, good luck!

jswalia

Jul 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-10-2014
AOR Received.
27-01-2015
File Transfer...
25-02-2015
Jannat Kapadia said:
Does NDVO work ? I think they are not intrested in working. Like so slow process. I think processing time will rise again in august. Whem they will clear 2014 applicants. I guess 2015 applicants will get their visa in mid 2016. So depressing it is. Oct / nov applicants any updates ? NdVO stopped at mid sept. Shame on NDVO.
So far Oct14, no update.. file received, meds received status. I spoke with the MP office again last Friday, they are going to inquiry and hopefully give me an update by this coming Friday. Will definitely inform everyone of any updates, hopefully they can shed some light as to what's going on..

Feb 2, 2015
draxz1289 said:
Unfortunately a short answer is NO. You cannot apply until the ban has been lifted which in May 2016 and if you apply before that your application will just be returned.
Do not give wrong information buddy if you do not have the knowledge , he can apply and his ban can also be removed by applying ARC.

chandy13.13

Star Member
Jul 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-1-2014
AOR Received.
5-4-2014
Med's Done....
6-11-2013 remedicAL 19-3-2015
Interview........
12-03-2015 decision made on 10 sept 2015
Passport Req..
14-sep-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-sep-2015
LANDED..........
very soon
I am jan 2014 applicant and application recived in NDVO in april .My interview and re medical was done in march 2015 and still waiting for PPR . my status is IP i m really frustrate.
I donot have any traveling history.

I donot understand what should i do ?

draxz1289

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October/28/2014
AOR Received.
Feb/04/2015, IP Since Feb/04/2015
File Transfer...
Jan/19/2015
Med's Request
Re-Medicals - Sept/23/2015
Med's Done....
Sept/04/2014
Passport Req..
Jan/18/2016
VISA ISSUED...
Oct/09/2015
LANDED..........
Feb/05/2016
Tdotconsultants said:
Do not give wrong information buddy if you do not have the knowledge , he can apply and his ban can also be removed by applying ARC.
Actually its very case to case and on how severe the misrepresentation and the ban given; we have seen cases in the forms where people apply and are just on hold until the ban is cleared and we have seen lots of cases where the application is returned. ARC may only reduce the time and will not remove the ban.

spiker79

Feb 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NVDO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-12-2014
Doc's Request.
NA
AOR Received.
24-02-2015
File Transfer...
April2015
Med's Request
7th Dec 2015
Med's Done....
02-11-2014, 02-06-2015
Interview........
**Recommend Interview Waiver**
Passport Req..
DM: 24 Mar 2016 PPR 4 April 2016
VISA ISSUED...
6 April 2016, PPT Back 8 April 2016
LANDED..........
21 April 2016
Yeah. They screw you properly by being nice to you.
They will screw you by delaying your application.
One mistake you make in application, it would delay by 3 months.
I don't mean to be harsh on you. But NDVO is really screwed up.

moneey said:
I did clarify properly...cozz the lady who called me up was really nice...she gave me proper time to clarify everything...

rambopg

Apr 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
25-Jun-2015
File Transfer...
07-Jul-2015
Med's Request
25-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
24-May-2016
Passport Req..
14-Jun-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
1-Jul-2016
spiker79 said:
Yeah. They screw you properly by being nice to you.
They will screw you by delaying your application.
One mistake you make in application, it would delay by 3 months.
I don't mean to be harsh on you. But NDVO is really screwed up.
If their job was to screw you properly, they wouldn't give your spouse a Visa at all and ask you to immigrate back to india to be with your spouse. Don't worry I think I will be as frustrated as you come January.
They probably have an internal procedure where by if a mistake is found or more documents requested then they put your file in the '3 month delay' and work on the rest of the files so that they can get timely Visa.

I do the same thing at work. If I don't have some information to complete a task, I will work on other documents. Meanwhile, if I do receive that information, I still wouldn't just leave what I am doing and complete the previous task. I will finish the other documents and then return to complete the pending task.