+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW DELHI - 2014 APPLICANTS

Sahshi

May 23, 2015
Hi guys,

I am a sept 2014 applicant. My status is AR/MR, no updates after that.I need some suggestions and help

1. I got my medical done in August 2014. Should I get my re-medical done?

2. My husband visited India in February this year(2015). Should I send the photos, hotel bills, travel bills and air tickets details to NDVO. Though they haven't asked me about any information yet.

Please suggest me, what should I do??

Thanks

moneey

Star Member
Sep 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
sep 16
Doc's Request.
25 july div petition
AOR Received.
nov 5
File Transfer...
nov 5
Med's Request
remedical 25 august
Med's Done....
april 2014,27 august2015
Interview........
waived
Sahshi said:
Hi guys,

I am a sept 2014 applicant. My status is AR/MR, no updates after that.I need some suggestions and help

2. My husband visited India in February this year(2015). Should I send the photos, hotel bills, travel bills and air tickets details to NDVO. Though they haven't asked me about any information yet.

Thanks
hey u applied on which date of September??and I have read the posts of some senior members u should not send anything to ndvo if they haven't asked for anything

amritraj

May 27, 2015
aqua_AB said:
guys....
need a small info....
People who r going on TRV and expect to get their DM & PPR request while in Canada, ru going wid one way or two way ticket ?
If going on one way ticket, what do immigration react to it ie both Indian & Canadian
hi you cannot book one way tkt from india to canada if u got tourist or visitor visa it has to be r/w otherwise you cannot enter into canada with o/w tkt immigration people can send u back

Amana13

Star Member
May 27, 2015
brar73 said:
I did mp enquiry. they replied the file is in background check. in my notes in feb they recommend interview.
so please help me that they do background check before interview or after interview.
is it fix my interview will come?
Hey brar73, interview recommended is based on any doubts or clarifications that visa officer needs answered. But interview can be cancelled if after fully reviewing your file they get those answers so all depends on what your notes say by visa officer. Background checks I believe can happen before interview if they need to clear any questions in this area as well.

Amana13

Star Member
May 27, 2015
Arvind12 said:
Do we need to send it manually to NDVO with our FIle no# or UCI# or the Physician will send it to NDVO
In my case my husband mailed his e-receipt along with his passport and re-pcc as he was told by visa officer after interview.

Amana13

Star Member
May 27, 2015
Sahshi said:
Hi guys,

Thanks
Hey Sahshi, you should keep all information of your husband's visit with you and send it only when and if it is asked by Delhi office. Sending it without any request can create unnecessary doubt in VO's mind why is this person trying so hard to prove their case so otherwise it can work against you which is silly but you never know.

sapan811

Dec 20, 2013
Hi Everyone,

Its been 16 months in total process already. Now we are losing our Patience.

I have few questions...

Applied in Feb 2014,
At NDVO Mar 2014
Interview 20 May 2015
In Process 20 May 2015

We both appeared for an Interview at NDVO. Immigration officer asked us to check Email for Re Medical Test in Few weeks. Now its a month and No Reply yet.

Generally, How long will it take to get Re medical test Email?
At this point, What do you think guys how many more months to complete process?
Do you guys suggest is it the time to get GCMS notes? How to get those?

It will be really helpful. Thanks to all for helping each other.

Sapan

Sahshi

May 23, 2015
moneey said:
hey u applied on which date of September??and I have read the posts of some senior members u should not send anything to ndvo if they haven't asked for anything
We applied on 29th September 2014.

Amana13

Star Member
May 27, 2015
Amana13 said:
Blr said:
How to apply GCMS / ATIP notes.

Only a person who is in Canada can request the notes.
If principal applicant is in Canada, he/she can request for himself and apply for free under Privacy Act.

If sponsor is requesting it on behalf of Principal applicant, you need consent form from PA and $5 fee. You can receive consent form from spouse thru email and upload it. Apply under Access to Information Act.

It takes about 30 days to receive by email. It is a ~30 pages document

Consent form link
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/form-imm5744.asp

Section A - Principal Applicant details
Section B - Sponsor's details
Section C - Sponsor's details

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-atip.asp

In above link, click Apply online, choose English , hit Next and accept the terms & conditions.

Hey Swati, above are the steps to order notes which was actually written by fellow member Bir. So whoever is Sponsor can order the notes. As well the principal applicant will need to sign the form mentioned so that their information regarding what checks have been completed can be released. While what sunnycool mentioned might be true that nothing may have been done on file it will let you know if interview is waived because most files are looked at within 6 months timeframe when they are transferred to Delhi which is eligibility.

Regards
Aman

Hi Sapan, above are the steps on how to apply for notes. Just wait for the request you have made it this far don't make the mistake my husband and I did we waited 2 weeks because VO said u will get email in week and then we went ahead and did the remedicals on our own. We got the email request a month after interview from VO saying it would come in week so even sending email they are slooowwwww. By doing it on our own it delayed the process even more because medical doesn't automatically get uploaded. When doing a mp inquiry we found out after 2 months they were still waiting for medical it took them 3 months to get to the medicals.

After sending medicals hard to know how long it can take depends on if background checks still remain. Then there is the final review stage and that's when they request PPR if not already submitted. So just hold tight wait for email and request notes to get better picture of what's been completed thus far and don't lose hope :)

preetiv

May 4, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2014
AOR Received.
22-8-2014
File Transfer...
2-09-2014
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
29-08-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
hope so soon by God's grace
VISA ISSUED...
crossing fingers
sapan811 said:
Hi Everyone,

Its been 16 months in total process already. Now we are losing our Patience.

I have few questions...

Applied in Feb 2014,
At NDVO Mar 2014
Interview 20 May 2015
In Process 20 May 2015

We both appeared for an Interview at NDVO. Immigration officer asked us to check Email for Re Medical Test in Few weeks. Now its a month and No Reply yet.

Generally, How long will it take to get Re medical test Email?
At this point, What do you think guys how many more months to complete process?
Do you guys suggest is it the time to get GCMS notes? How to get those?

It will be really helpful. Thanks to all for helping each other.

Sapan
At this stage you can approach the mp he will surely help you out

brar73

Aug 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
none
AOR Received.
10-07-2014 from canada not yet anything from delhi
File Transfer...
12-07-2014
Med's Done....
remedical without request may 2015
Interview........
november 23rd 2015
Passport Req..
not yet
LANDED..........
waheguru mehr krnge chheti..
kise april applicant di interview ayi????????????????

plz reply j koi khabr hai

ManjitandJasteven

Feb 25, 2015
Punjab to Surrey
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-Oct-2014
File Transfer...
21-Jan-2015
Med's Done....
22-Sept-2014
Passport Req..
Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
Ranjot said:
after how much time does cic answers GCMS notes ?
you can apply for notes anytime when your application is in progress and it takes around 4 weeks to arrive from what I have heard.
We applied 3 weeks ago....

jaytanz

Sep 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2014
Interview........
Recommended on 27th April 2016 (Approved) DM 5th May
Passport Req..
9th May 2016
VISA ISSUED...
11th may 2016
LANDED..........
TRV ✌
aqua_AB said:
guys....
need a small info....
People who r going on TRV and expect to get their DM & PPR request while in Canada, ru going wid one way or two way ticket ?
If going on one way ticket, what do immigration react to it ie both Indian & Canadian
You cannot fly on TRV with a one way ticket ... you wont be allowed to board

jaytanz

Sep 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2014
Interview........
Recommended on 27th April 2016 (Approved) DM 5th May
Passport Req..
9th May 2016
VISA ISSUED...
11th may 2016
LANDED..........
TRV ✌
Ranjot said:
after how much time does cic answers GCMS notes ?
it takes exactly one month keep checking your junk/bulk emails too

hope that helped

;D