IP Feb 06, 2015; DM Aug 14
Passport Req..
Aug 17, 2015, submitted Aug 17, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 12 Aug 2015, recv'd pp back Aug 25, 2015
LANDED..........
August 29, 2015
blocker said:
have they mailed u or u got a call abt passport copy? n was d passport renewed in between?
First they called my husband he missed their call cuz he wasn't expecting a call from them on Saturday when he realized after like a minute he called back n the answering machine said NDVO is closed today I was so mad about it lol......but they emailed us right after that he is gonna try calling them on Monday n see but I don't think they will call again....the passport was renewed but we sent a copy of the new pp by email n courier so I don't know what they are talking about

blocker

Star Member
Apr 23, 2010
Calgariandoll said:
First they called my husband he missed their call cuz he wasn't expecting a call from them on Saturday when he realized after like a minute he called back n the answering machine said NDVO is closed today I was so mad about it lol......but they emailed us right after that he is gonna try calling them on Monday n see but I don't think they will call again....the passport was renewed but we sent a copy of the new pp by email n courier so I don't know what they are talking about
i think ours is d same story..my passport is also renewed n i send d info n scanned copy already to them.last wk i too got a call from delhi pincode bt i missed it.m nt sure if it was of ndvo or else.can u share d number plz?i hvnt rcvd any mail from them..m little worried now

cop64

May 31, 2015
need urgent immigration help

I am a Canadian Pakistan.
I sponsored my wife in 2012 and to day she was interviewed after a longest time in Canadian high commission Islamabad Pakistan.
during this case, I happened to prey bad incident of unluckily marring to another female who was black mailer and just engaged me like i am being Canadian immigration and my wealth.
now she sent a complained to Canadian high commission as being my wife and visa officer asked for the her status.she was married to me in October 2013 and divorced Islamic way in April 2014.
My present wife who is mother of three kids they are also Canadian by the reasons of being i am father. are upset.what reply should i give to visa officer as she asked for documents or court matters if they are with ex wife who complained against me ,What reply in writing(with documents) should, I send to Canada high commission and is it ok my spouse case may get visa? please help me out as what sort of documents can get my case confirmed and should i send without asking visa officer upfront.
thanks if you guide me please.

malik
cop64mail@yahoo.com

Calgariandoll

Star Member
Feb 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11 July 2014
AOR Received.
06 Oct 2014
File Transfer...
14 Oct 2014
Med's Request
06 Feb 2015
Med's Done....
24 Feb 2015 rec'd 03 March 2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
August 29, 2015
blocker said:
i think ours is d same story..my passport is also renewed n i send d info n scanned copy already to them.last wk i too got a call from delhi pincode bt i missed it.m nt sure if it was of ndvo or else.can u share d number plz?i hvnt rcvd any mail from them..m little worried now
+91 11 4178 2000....check your junk mail too

blocker

Star Member
Apr 23, 2010
Calgariandoll said:
+91 11 4178 2000....check your junk mail too
thanks for replying....i got call from diff number...god knows wht is happening...i hv checked my spam folder too bt no mail...what i hv noticed is dat...ndvo works on file rcvd to them...n presently they r working on file rcvd to ndvo in oct like yours n mine....plz do inform of u gt any update....as bt of us did remed...in process status....renewd passport etc...

Calgariandoll

Star Member
Feb 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11 July 2014
AOR Received.
06 Oct 2014
File Transfer...
14 Oct 2014
Med's Request
06 Feb 2015
Med's Done....
24 Feb 2015 rec'd 03 March 2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
August 29, 2015
blocker said:
thanks for replying....i got call from diff number...god knows wht is happening...i hv checked my spam folder too bt no mail...what i hv noticed is dat...ndvo works on file rcvd to them...n presently they r working on file rcvd to ndvo in oct like yours n mine....plz do inform of u gt any update....as bt of us did remed...in process status....renewd passport etc...
Ya for sure.....I will let you know as soon as I get some updates

Hanna Jacob

Aug 21, 2014
rosesandhu said:
Hi hanna we hv almost same timeline u got IP since 1 march
Hope so u will get ur visa before medical expire

Hi Rose,

Do you happen to know how we can get in touch with the Delhi immigration office to know any kind of details regarding this?
I am really worried as I quit my job and now I am sitting jobless and going through this endless wait.

Regards,
Hanna

rosesandhu

Jan 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 july 2014
File Transfer...
3 sep
Med's Done....
19 april 2014 and remedical 2 feb 2016 without reqest
Interview........
Recommended on 14 march 2016. IP 9 oct
Passport Req..
14 march 2016. DM on 13 april
VISA ISSUED...
----------27 april 2016
LANDED..........
Hanna Jacob said:
Hi Rose,

Do you happen to know how we can get in touch with the Delhi immigration office to know any kind of details regarding this?
I am really worried as I quit my job and now I am sitting jobless and going through this endless wait.

Regards,
Hanna
Hello hanna sorry yr we can'nt do anything without dis killing wait... Jst do MP inquiry .. Hope so we get smthing...Same here i hv also quite my job in march coz my husband was came to india for one month and we thought we will get visa till april may bt nthing happend and my hubyy went back to canada in may fst week
Now m also jobless .. Its very hard to live widout our partners

PhdStream

Aug 7, 2013
Hello guys,

My (sponsor) wife (PA) is visiting me soon and will be here for almost 2.5 months. Do I need to inform NDVO regarding this?

If yes, when should we inform them before, after or during the visit. If anyone in past has such experience, please share your experience.

FYI: I applied in March 2015 and got SA but not AOR2 from NDVO.

srav19

May 23, 2015
bhangal said:
Yes @ aikam i got email for remedical on 31 march
Hi bhangal,

Did u give the reassessment form which we got along with re-medicals request to the Doctor?
Does the Doctor's fill this form and send it to NDVO.
Could you please tell me as I did my re-medicals in Canada and the Doctor didn't take the reassessment form.

d4d

Star Member
Mar 14, 2015
GTA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PhdStream said:
Hello guys,
My (sponsor) wife (PA) is visiting me soon and will be here for almost 2.5 months. Do I need to inform NDVO regarding this?
If yes, when should we inform them before, after or during the visit. If anyone in past has such experience, please share your experience.
FYI: I applied in March 2015 and got SA but not AOR2 from NDVO.
I am assuming you mean your wife will be visiting you on a visit visa in canada. in that case, there is no need to inform NDVO right now as your file submission date is fairly new. However, i do recommend to document the visit and keep all sort of proof in case later on it might come in handy say in an interview. but no need to inform NDVO regarding it. Just try to enjoy the 2.5 months with your spouse.

d4d

Star Member
Mar 14, 2015
GTA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have been getting quite a few private messages from the forum member asking for advice on remedical and if they should proceed without the letter from NDVO. Please note that I am just another member here and infact, fairly new as a joined in only 1-2 months ago. I have tried to answer everyone who messaged me with our personal experience but it may not be applicable with everyone.

I think i will try to explain here once more in case if anyone else has a similar question(s). In our case, we went ahead with remedical without the letter. However, the scenario is much different than most of you. We originally did medical in September 2013 and applied in May 2014. So, the medical was already fairly old by the time we filed our application. We waited for the remedical letter but in april 2014 (almost 6+ months after the original medical expired) we decided to go ahead with the remed on our own and forward it to NDVO. The weird part is a month after we mailed the new remed to NDVO, they send us a remed form on mid may 2015.

My advice (and please senior members, correct me if i am wrong) for those whose medical is about to expire, wait for the remed letter at least 4-6 weeks after the expiry before making a decision whether to go ahead without a letter from NDVO. its much easier to use the IME# on the remed form than to do a full remed and mail it to NDVO to update in their system.

VM.WK

Star Member
Feb 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-june-2014
Doc's Request.
18-August-2014
File Transfer...
29-sep-2014
Med's Done....
8-April-2014
Passport Req..
Soon
d4d said:
I have been getting quite a few private messages from the forum member asking for advice on remedical and if they should proceed without the letter from NDVO. Please note that I am just another member here and infact, fairly new as a joined in only 1-2 months ago. I have tried to answer everyone who messaged me with our personal experience but it may not be applicable with everyone.

I think i will try to explain here once more in case if anyone else has a similar question(s). In our case, we went ahead with remedical without the letter. However, the scenario is much different than most of you. We originally did medical in September 2013 and applied in May 2014. So, the medical was already fairly old by the time we filed our application. We waited for the remedical letter but in april 2014 (almost 6+ months after the original medical expired) we decided to go ahead with the remed on our own and forward it to NDVO. The weird part is a month after we mailed the new remed to NDVO, they send us a remed form on mid may 2015.

My advice (and please senior members, correct me if i am wrong) for those whose medical is about to expire, wait for the remed letter at least 4-6 weeks after the expiry before making a decision whether to go ahead without a letter from NDVO. its much easier to use the IME# on the remed form than to do a full remed and mail it to NDVO to update in their system.
It's going to be 2 months on June 8th for our medical to be expired. We still are not thinking of getting our medical done our own. We will wait until they send us some information....

abcd01in

Mar 24, 2015
Hey guys,

can you guys tell me how long does it generally take for passport request after the file goes under processing?

thanks