March 2014
File Transfer...
March 2014
Med's Request
Nov 2014
Med's Done....
August 2013, December 2014
Passport Req..
Not yet. Status = 'Decision made' on 20th May 2015.
harkrs123 said:
Are we gonna get notified that our application is IN PROCESS via an email or do we need to keep checking our ECAS on regular basis?
Check ecas. No emails for status changes until they need something from you. NDVO is like my ex-gf.

harkrs123

Star Member
Mar 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi Visa Office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 January 2015
AOR Received.
23 March 2015
File Transfer...
15 April 2015
Med's Done....
November 2014
Interview........
Pending
Passport Req..
Pending
VISA ISSUED...
Pending
LANDED..........
Pending
alltron said:
Check ecas. No emails for status changes until they need something from you. NDVO is like my ex-gf.
ROFL! Thanks for the info

d4d

Star Member
Mar 14, 2015
GTA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So finally I saw some movement on our application. I got the an email for re-medical today. However, we had already went ahead with new upfront medical in early April and sent out the documents to NDVO. Guess someone hasn't opened the letter to update the system. Now, my concern is should I email them informing them about the second medical we did back in April or use this new request form and go ahead with the new re medical. I know we would be paying for the third time but right now, i am looking for the one that will be fastest and not really worried about the extra medical cost, if needed. Also, maybe we can ask just ask the medical centre to use the old xray and chest result and just pay the physician's fee for the third re medical. any suggestions?

alltron

Star Member
Oct 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 27th 2014
AOR Received.
March 2014
File Transfer...
March 2014
Med's Request
Nov 2014
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
d4d said:
So finally I saw some movement on our application. I got the an email for re-medical today. However, we had already went ahead with new upfront medical in early April and sent out the documents to NDVO. Guess someone hasn't opened the letter to update the system. Now, my concern is should I email them informing them about the second medical we did back in April or use this new request form and go ahead with the new re medical. I know we would be paying for the third time but right now, i am looking for the one that will be fastest and not really worried about the extra medical cost, if needed. Also, maybe we can ask just ask the medical centre to use the old xray and chest result and just pay the physician's fee for the third re medical. any suggestions?
I don't know how it works with your medical centre. But for me they themselves sent the medical report to NDVO. If that's the case maybe you could ask them to resend the docs and only pay for the resending or ask them to re-hand you your April report's copy to be re-sent to NDVO.

Alternatively & either way, you could simply write back to NDVO with the same letter & tell them that you've already sent the docs to them. I would prefer the former though.

SVEJ

May 11, 2015
Hi guys!

Got my Visa! ;D

I had a query before I submitted my passport... about my husband becoming a Canadian citizen during the spousal application process... where in we had mentioned his Indian passport no. while applying for my visa and now that he is holding a Canadian passport, which passport no. was I to mention in the form (to be submitted alongwith the passport)
What I did and Worked.... 8) Mentioned the Canadian passport no. in the form. And attached a covering letter stating his Indian passport no., the date when he became a Canadian citizen and his Canadian passport no... :D

Also, I would honestly encourage people to take TRV...if it's taking a lot of time otherwise. Coz even if you are in Canada and you get a mail asking for your passport, you could submit it in Ottawa. It was mentioned in my Passport Request Letter..

"If you and all the accompanying dependents on your application are currently in Canada and plan to be in Canada for at least three months, you may submit your passport(s) to the Case Processing Centre – Ottawa (“CPC-O”). You are required to send your passport(s) together along with a copy of this letter by mail or courier to the following address."

I have not gone through the previous posts...so not sure if this post of mine is repetitive.. Hope this helps!

All the very Best to all those who've been patiently waiting for the Visa!
God Bless...
Cheers!!

harkrs123

Star Member
Mar 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi Visa Office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 January 2015
AOR Received.
23 March 2015
File Transfer...
15 April 2015
Med's Done....
November 2014
Interview........
Pending
Passport Req..
Pending
VISA ISSUED...
Pending
LANDED..........
Pending
SVEJ said:
Hi guys!

Got my Visa! ;D

I had a query before I submitted my passport... about my husband becoming a Canadian citizen during the spousal application process... where in we had mentioned his Indian passport no. while applying for my visa and now that he is holding a Canadian passport, which passport no. was I to mention in the form (to be submitted alongwith the passport)
What I did and Worked.... 8) Mentioned the Canadian passport no. in the form. And attached a covering letter stating his Indian passport no., the date when he became a Canadian citizen and his Canadian passport no... :D

Also, I would honestly encourage people to take TRV...if it's taking a lot of time otherwise. Coz even if you are in Canada and you get a mail asking for your passport, you could submit it in Ottawa. It was mentioned in my Passport Request Letter..

"If you and all the accompanying dependents on your application are currently in Canada and plan to be in Canada for at least three months, you may submit your passport(s) to the Case Processing Centre – Ottawa (“CPC-O”). You are required to send your passport(s) together along with a copy of this letter by mail or courier to the following address."

I have not gone through the previous posts...so not sure if this post of mine is repetitive.. Hope this helps!

God Bless...
Cheers!!
My heartiest congratulations to you! When did you guys file your application?

SVEJ

May 11, 2015
harkrs123 said:
My heartiest congratulations to you! When did you guys file your application?
Thank you very much! :)

My timeline...
App. Filed.......: 18 July 2014 (around)
AOR Received.: 25 July 2014
File Transfer...: 25 September 2014
Med's Done....: 1st week of July
Passport Req..: 11 May 2015

[In process: 1 May 2015]

Also, the visa shows the issuance date of visa as 1st week of May ! :p
N have time until July to enter Canada.

rosesandhu

Jan 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 july 2014
File Transfer...
3 sep
Med's Done....
19 april 2014 and remedical 2 feb 2016 without reqest
Interview........
Recommended on 14 march 2016. IP 9 oct
Passport Req..
14 march 2016. DM on 13 april
VISA ISSUED...
----------27 april 2016
LANDED..........
SVEJ said:
Hi guys!

Got my Visa! ;D

God Bless...
Cheers!!
Congratulations SVEJ

harkrs123

Star Member
Mar 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi Visa Office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 January 2015
AOR Received.
23 March 2015
File Transfer...
15 April 2015
Med's Done....
November 2014
Interview........
Pending
Passport Req..
Pending
VISA ISSUED...
Pending
LANDED..........
Pending
SVEJ said:
Thank you very much! :)

My timeline...
App. Filed.......: 18 July 2014 (around)
AOR Received.: 25 July 2014
File Transfer...: 25 September 2014
Med's Done....: 1st week of July
Passport Req..: 11 May 2015

[In process: 1 May 2014]

Also, the visa shows the issuance date of visa as 1st week of May ! :p
N have time until July to enter Canada.
Sounds positive! Thanks a ton and all the best for everything :)

alltron

Star Member
Oct 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 27th 2014
AOR Received.
March 2014
File Transfer...
March 2014
Med's Request
Nov 2014
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
SVEJ said:
Thanks a ton!
I pray that good news comes your way soon!! :)
How long did the passport take to come back? I'm sure jammy's itching for this answer too :)

ManjitandJasteven

Feb 25, 2015
Punjab to Surrey
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-Oct-2014
File Transfer...
21-Jan-2015
Med's Done....
22-Sept-2014
Passport Req..
Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
SVEJ said:
Hi guys!

Got my Visa! ;D

God Bless...
Cheers!!
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!

moneey

Star Member
Sep 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
sep 16
Doc's Request.
25 july div petition
AOR Received.
nov 5
File Transfer...
nov 5
Med's Request
remedical 25 august
Med's Done....
april 2014,27 august2015
Interview........
waived
Rozi said:
Do any September or October 2014 applicant get any updates from his or her cases???
m sep applicant nothing yet....hopefully they will start sep applications this week....