Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-04-2015
distressed with NDVO said:
hello all,

i think we all should start for filing the petition.

the way inland applicants did
I thought there was already one

dip25_shah

Star Member
Jun 16, 2014
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6th July 2014
Doc's Request.
17th Sep 2014
File Transfer...
8th July 2014
Med's Request
Medical Reassessment 9th Feb 2015
Med's Done....
3rd March 2014 (Medical Reassessment done 12tht Feb 2014)
Interview........
No Interview ;) (Dicision made: 19th March 2015)
Passport Req..
31st March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
25th April 2015
LANDED..........
5th May 2015
Its been week time stil PP in delhi :(

fiza11

Nov 28, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April-2014
File Transfer...
June 25, 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 2014, remedical without request March 2015
Interview........
Oct 12th, 2015 passed, remedial request on same day
Passport Req..
Nov 2nd, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 6, 2015
LANDED..........
waiting
buggleboy said:
Hey Fiza - Long time no hear. Hope you are doing good. I am trying to sponsor my wife on a tourist visa now as this wait is killing and lately she is a little down due to this wait. MP enquiry - so far no news. This Friday I will drop in person and check it out.
Took a break from the forum and tried not to think of what is going on. It has started affecting my health.....but nothing is working. Don't even feel like meeting anyone. Ndvo is screwing my life.

I am frustrated on the fact that criminals can come to Canada. Police can let go the people who are doing gang wars under their watch but genuine people who are paying this country taxes, work day and night are made to suffer :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:.

What a LAW OF LAND....Harper you SUCK :mad: :mad:

Apr 16, 2015
Hello guys, I have a query? I think I have came across a scam. I would like to know your views. My spouse's first medical done in October 2014. Got medical request in end of March, 2015. Although i knew medical should be valid but did it again in first week of April 2015. Got decision made on 14th April and Passport request on 16th April. Sent passport for visa on 21st.
Received a written letter by mail at permanent address which is not mailing address in application on 22nd which was dated 9th April 2015 saying visit your DMP for further medical tests sent to the Dmp by e-medical query to finalize your residence status...The UCI number was wrong IT was showing T followed by 12 digits. Letter is not having signature :eek: :eek:
Can medical query come after passport request??
Can it say remedical in 90 days?
Can remedical be done without passport as passport was already sent?
All people there please be aware of these type of pathetic humans who just try to screw others for money or other benefits

fiza11

Nov 28, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April-2014
File Transfer...
June 25, 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 2014, remedical without request March 2015
Interview........
Oct 12th, 2015 passed, remedial request on same day
Passport Req..
Nov 2nd, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 6, 2015
LANDED..........
waiting
Gods blessings said:
Hello guys, I have a query? I think I have came across a scam. I would like to know your views. My spouse's first medical done in October 2014. Got medical request in end of March, 2015. Although i knew medical should be valid but did it again in first week of April 2015. Got decision made on 14th April and Passport request on 16th April. Sent passport for visa on 21st.
Received a written letter by mail at permanent address which is not mailing address in application on 22nd which was dated 9th April 2015 saying visit your DMP for further medical tests sent to the Dmp by e-medical query to finalize your residence status...The UCI number was wrong IT was showing T followed by 12 digits. Letter is not having signature :eek: :eek:
All people there please be aware of these type of pathetic humans who just try to screw others for money or other benefits
I haven't heard of anybody getting medical request after PPR but just to be on the safe side I would Check with MP with the letter you have received and they can confirm with visa office

If it is a scam, needs to be reported to NDVO ASAP. I would also call CIC to make sure they are also aware of it.

innosense

Feb 13, 2014
Toronto / Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-Aug-2014
File Transfer...
IP: 7-Apr-2015
Passport Req..
DM: 30-May-2015
LANDED..........
10-Jun-2015
Gods blessings said:
oh my God what is happening...how did u get ur first medical request ..email or similar letter. Did u do full medicals second time ? if anything was wrong the doctor would have told u immediately. why don't u contact the same doctor about ur results.
if u have 90 days time then just wait till u get ur passport back. this does sound like a scam.
even if u do medicals again go to a different doctor. And if u figure out that all this is fraud then please complain to cic or the appropriate office.
ur first medicals is still valid. u never should have got second request.

Good luck to you !

innosense

Feb 13, 2014
Toronto / Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-Aug-2014
File Transfer...
Passport Req..
LANDED..........
10-Jun-2015
Guys please be cautious. This email was sent out by a company.

"It has been recently brought to our attention, that some employees have been contacted by individuals claiming to be with Citizen & Immigration Canada or the Government of India.
In some cases, individuals have been asked to share personal information such as their Date of Birth, address as well as their Visa/Immigration status and have been asked to transfer money to an account.

We believe that this is fraudulent activity, and strongly advise you not to share your personal information or release funds to anyone claiming to be a Government Representative.
Should you receive any such calls or emails, please report this immediately......"

sunnycool

Sep 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2014
File Transfer...
22-01-2015 In process.....: 04-09-2015
Med's Done....
05-09-2014 Remedical......: 23-09-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-11-2015
Gods blessings said:
Thank you for sharing. This certainly looks like scam. There can be no way medicals can be done without passport. How did you send your passport, VFS? Where is your passport now? I hope it is in safe hands. Generally "T" is assigned to files which are incomplete during sponsorship approval, where in they ask for additional documents.

We all need to be cautious.

sunnycool

Sep 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2014
File Transfer...
22-01-2015 In process.....: 04-09-2015
Med's Done....
05-09-2014 Remedical......: 23-09-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-11-2015
innosense said:
Guys please be cautious. This email was sent out by a company.

"It has been recently brought to our attention, that some employees have been contacted by individuals claiming to be with Citizen & Immigration Canada or the Government of India.
In some cases, individuals have been asked to share personal information such as their Date of Birth, address as well as their Visa/Immigration status and have been asked to transfer money to an account.

We believe that this is fraudulent activity, and strongly advise you not to share your personal information or release funds to anyone claiming to be a Government Representative.
Should you receive any such calls or emails, please report this immediately......"
Thanks for sharing "innosense". Did you get this email?

innosense

Feb 13, 2014
Toronto / Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-Aug-2014
File Transfer...
Passport Req..
LANDED..........
10-Jun-2015
sunnycool said:
Thanks for sharing "innosense". Did you get this email?
Sent by an MNC to its employees. My friend received it.

dip25_shah

Star Member
Jun 16, 2014
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6th July 2014
Doc's Request.
17th Sep 2014
File Transfer...
8th July 2014
Med's Request
Medical Reassessment 9th Feb 2015
Med's Done....
3rd March 2014 (Medical Reassessment done 12tht Feb 2014)
Interview........
No Interview ;) (Dicision made: 19th March 2015)
Passport Req..
31st March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
25th April 2015
LANDED..........
5th May 2015

Sailopal

Jan 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........