5th may
Interview........
Nooooooooooo interview
Passport Req..
done!! 13th feb
VISA ISSUED...
20th feb.
LANDED..........
on the way........., Then on 11th cloud..
notorious13 said:
No Karanjit.... Lagda dharna lana pena hun delhi jaa j
sahi keh rehan veer. Bhut delay kar dita wa hun ehna ne..

anuaru

Aug 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Dehli
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th
AOR Received.
14th sept
File Transfer...
24th sept
Med's Done....
5th may
Interview........
Nooooooooooo interview
Passport Req..
done!! 13th feb
VISA ISSUED...
20th feb.
LANDED..........
GUYS:I NEED YOUR HELP ANYONE KNOW GOOD CONSULTANT IN CHANDIGARH.WE ARE ORGANIZING WELCOME PARTY FOR MY HUBBY. So I want to invite my cousin sister.PLEASE let me know who can deal with visitor visa. Please tell me. Thanks.

anuaru

Aug 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Dehli
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th
AOR Received.
14th sept
File Transfer...
24th sept
Med's Done....
5th may
Interview........
Nooooooooooo interview
Passport Req..
done!! 13th feb
VISA ISSUED...
20th feb.
LANDED..........
appievee said:
Hi
If you are talking about the jet airways flight that flies delhi to toronto via brussels then these are my observations:

I used that flight on my last trip back to toronto.
- its usually around 3 am in the morning
so, at delhi airport you need and should keep 3 hours before flight time to go through baggage check in,immigration/customs,security etc.
ALOT of flights international flights are around this time,so usually the immigration and security takes almost 2 hours.so you want that extra 1 hour buffer...
There is a departure form now for people with indian passports which you should fill out before getting in line...i noticed many people had not filled that form and were told by the immigrations officer to go back and fill it;wasting and taking up alot of time to stand in line again!

So, i would advise you to keep 3 hours at hand before take off.
And even though its says its a 'direct flight' via brussels. you will have to do another security check in brussels.

if you are exchanging money at delhi airport, do it before you go through immigration/security... after I think 1000 dollars or something they dont let people with indian passport change rs to $$ after immigration/security.

hope this helps!
thanks dude.

Rav mahal

Mar 2, 2015
Should i contact NDVO for my 2nd AOR or its not important. Can i see my status update on old uchi number which my wife got ?

Technosync

Dec 20, 2014
sunnycool said:
Hello,

1) Visa officers in New Delhi do have an idea on how marriages in India take place, arranged marriages are quick and they dont have much of past history. So you should not worry about it, but you both should write a good cover letter with your application explaining the events leading to your marriage, how you both met and how the relationship grew.

2) There are two sets of forms, one for the sponsorship and the other is for sponsored spouse (Principal applicant) along with a checklist which asks for additional supporting documents and other proofs of your relationship. These all need to be complied and to be sent together by you (sponsor) to CPC-Mississauga, where they will check your sponsorship eligibility and send your application to New Delhi. You are suppose to be in Canada when you sponsor your spouse.

3) There is no specific format for that, just take out the print and attach it with your application. For skype you need to take screenshots and put them in MS word and take out the print. There is a very limited amount of history available in skype so I would suggest you to take your screenshots regularly. About the telephone number in whatsapp, it is your personal decision, I guess it doesnt make much difference. May be other's can give their input in this.

4) There is no minimum requirement for sponsorship of spouse, but you need to show how you would support your spouse once she is in Canada. If you have a job, just attach your employment letter, pay stubs,etc. You may also get your bank account statement just before you submit your application. option C is also an important document required by CPC-M to see if you were on social assistance.

5) Medicals are to be done in advance for spousal cases, its mandatory. Make sure your spouse does it as close to the date which you plan to send your application to CPC-Mississauga. It is valid for one year, so if you do it early it would get expired during your application processing and would have to be redone and thus waste alot of time. Medicals are to be done at an authorized hospital mentioned on CIC website, after the medical they would give you a letter which you have to attach in original to your application. From the details in the letter CIC would directly ask the medical report from the hospital.

6) PCC should be send along with your application, it is valid for one year. Once you get your PCC, it should be submitted within 2 months. You are not suppose to send passport of your spouse along with the application. Once your spouse's PR is approved they would ask for the passport for visa.

7) Fees are like this: Sponsorship application ($75) + Principal applicant ($475) + Right of permanent residence fee ($490) = Total $1040. Better to pay all in advance, RPRF can be paid later, but it would delay your process. Pay through your credit card.

Hope this helps.
All the best. :)
Hi Sunnycool,
Firstly, Thanks a lot for taking time out to clarify my doubts.
Its a great help for a newbie like me.

I would really appreciate, if you can also help me with understanding a bit more about the process.

1) You mentioned, that I can pay the fees through credit card. However, I was trying to see it online, & noticed, it had no option of using any application or the applicants name on the form. How would CIC be able to understand which application is the payment made for?
2) I noted the there is PO Box as well as physical address for CPC-M :
Courier address (no public drop-offs)
2 Robert Speck Parkway,
Suite 300
Mississauga, ON
L4Z 1H8
Fax: 905-803-7392.
Please suggest, which is better to use?

Once again,
thank you so much for all your help.
I really appreciate it.

Regards,
Nick

sunnycool

Sep 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2014
File Transfer...
22-01-2015 In process.....: 04-09-2015
Med's Done....
05-09-2014 Remedical......: 23-09-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-11-2015
Technosync said:
Hi Sunnycool,
Firstly, Thanks a lot for taking time out to clarify my doubts.
Its a great help for a newbie like me.

I would really appreciate, if you can also help me with understanding a bit more about the process.

1) You mentioned, that I can pay the fees through credit card. However, I was trying to see it online, & noticed, it had no option of using any application or the applicants name on the form. How would CIC be able to understand which application is the payment made for?
2) I noted the there is PO Box as well as physical address for CPC-M :
Courier address (no public drop-offs)
2 Robert Speck Parkway,
Suite 300
Mississauga, ON
L4Z 1H8
Fax: 905-803-7392.
Please suggest, which is better to use?

Once again,
thank you so much for all your help.
I really appreciate it.

Regards,
Nick
Hi,

1) The payment receipt that you attach with your application contains a receipt number. They can see as to which fees you have paid through this receipt number. Many people pay the wrong fees, and CIC would check through this number and mail them to pay the required fees.

2) If you send your application to a PO box address you would not get a signed receipt of the delivery of your application from the courier service. While sending your application to the physical address would get you a signed receipt of delivery from the courier service. So its better to send it to the physical address so that you get assured that your application has reached at the right place.

Hope this helps.
All the best. :)

payal9

Aug 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April-2014
Med's Done....
March-2014
Passport Req..
faith in god
VISA ISSUED...
God knws
LANDED..........
faith in god
kaha fas gaye humlog..!!!!! wait a stupid waiting game it is...

rosesandhu

Jan 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 july 2014
File Transfer...
3 sep
Med's Done....
19 april 2014 and remedical 2 feb 2016 without reqest
Interview........
Recommended on 14 march 2016. IP 9 oct
Passport Req..
14 march 2016. DM on 13 april
VISA ISSUED...
----------27 april 2016
LANDED..........
Hello guys one question from my side
My current home amritsar address is updated today
Pehla sirf lawyer da mailing address hi show hunda c and today both adresses shows on my ecas, frnds tade ecas te v dono address hi show hunde ne?
Bt m worried they updated only my adress status is still AR

payal9

Aug 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April-2014
Med's Done....
March-2014
Passport Req..
faith in god
VISA ISSUED...
God knws
LANDED..........
faith in god
rosesandhu said:
Hello guys one question from my side
My current home amritsar address is updated today
Pehla sirf lawyer da mailing address hi show hunda c and today both adresses shows on my ecas, frnds tade ecas te v dono address hi show hunde ne?
Bt m worried they updated only my adress status is still AR
y r u thingink about address... everyone here worried about status nt address..!!

payal9

Aug 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April-2014
Med's Done....
March-2014
Passport Req..
faith in god
VISA ISSUED...
God knws
LANDED..........
faith in god
totally pissed off..!!silence killing me...