Ludhiana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2may
Med's Done....
22 February...Remedical done 14 February 2015
Interview........
Hope not.file in process 3 dec,,,still no update.
jugraj goraya said:
i dont know g bhut dukhi kitta hoya NDVO ne ehna nu ki ptta k dooriya da ki dukh :-\
Yah aj meri anniversary c,,.tym b nikal janda chlo..but koi pkka tym ta Howe..file te km according number krna chahida,,July de paper nikal b gye,,te February wale still waiting..dos is not done

jugraj goraya

Star Member
Sep 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
AOR Received.
02-06-2014
File Transfer...
02-06-2014
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
feb 28
Interview........
in-process from17 aug got interview letter on sep 28
Passport Req..
Nov 1
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 4
LANDED..........
1 dec thnx for the Canada visa site forum and folks
Operation process said:
Aj tah Kise nu b koi gud news ni mili...God bless us
urre mere wali file ta AR MR te stay aa
life v stuck hoyi pyi aa
sun lo saadi v NDVO waliyo

Operation process

Star Member
Jan 29, 2015
Ludhiana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2may
Med's Done....
22 February...Remedical done 14 February 2015
Interview........
Hope not.file in process 3 dec,,,still no update.
jugraj goraya said:
urre mere wali file ta AR MR te stay aa
life v stuck hoyi pyi aa
sun lo saadi v NDVO waliyo
Yes true,,mi too totally fed up frm life,,sare tym dimag ethe e rehnda..

jayesskay

Feb 4, 2015
Hi, I am new to this forum. I am a Canadian and married to my husband who is from India. We met when he came to Canada for his studies. I am applying for his sponsorship but have no knowledge about the immigration process and don't know whether to apply inland or outland. I have a few questions before I can start the process. Does anybody here has any knowledge about the taxes and stuff. I need to file taxes for 2013 and 2014 and need to include him in my tax papers. We have been living together for 3 years and got married here in Canada. The only issue is he's currently out of status due to some unavoidable circumstances. How do I explain to tax people that he's out of status and doesn't have a SIN number. I am really stressed. Any information regarding this would be highly appreciated.

Thanks

kamila_26H

Star Member
Aug 12, 2014
Alberta
ydj_dil said:
Hi Kamila, congrats on the good news mashallah. I'm waiting for our notes too. I applied on Jan 14th and haven't received them yet. Hopefully soon. Just curious about yours though - you say your medicals are expiring soon. Doesn't your notes give any indication whether the medicals were extended and when they are expiring, or when the file will be reviewed and so on. Seems like the notes didn't contain all the information regarding your current status?
I got an email from New Delhi saying have to do remedical cuz they expired feb11 :(

ydj_dil

Apr 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-May-2014
AOR Received.
28-Jul-2014
File Transfer...
01-Aug-2014
Med's Done....
01-Nov-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17-Mar-2015
kamila_26H said:
I got an email from New Delhi saying have to do remedical cuz they expired feb11 :(
Oh no, so sorry to hear that. Good luck kamila, hope it goes smooth. Same for me, and its been 3 months since we did remedicals.

kamila_26H

Star Member
Aug 12, 2014
Alberta
ydj_dil said:
Oh no, so sorry to hear that. Good luck kamila, hope it goes smooth. Same for me, and its been 3 months since we did remedicals.
Do we just go to the same doctor and they do the remedical and how do we sent New Delhi the results ?

ydj_dil

Apr 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-May-2014
AOR Received.
28-Jul-2014
File Transfer...
01-Aug-2014
Med's Done....
01-Nov-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17-Mar-2015
The letter should clearly indicate the instructions I believe. It should say something like this: Go to the nearest panel physician, with a print out of this letter. Follow doctor's instructions.

Then it will have a section for doctors, instructing them with something like this: Take this person's test for the following (e.g., Chest X-Ray, blood test etc.), prepare a report, and submit within X number of days indicating the file number. (We got deadline of 7 days).

Your job as applicant is to go to the panel physician with the letter. Since this is India, they will definitely act innocent and do all tests and grab as much money as possible. Best is not to complain, but explain again and again what exactly needs to be submitted. And also follow up to make sure they submit the results and the report within the deadline time. Get a receipt for your own proof, but you don't have to submit anything. Remember to be polite with doctors even if we they are grabbing money, as they are writing your report too unfortunately.

Magicman

Star Member
Nov 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 8, 2014
AOR Received.
May 28, 2014
File Transfer...
June 11, 2014
Med's Done....
December 27, 2013
Interview........
Completed Oct. 06, 2015
Passport Req..
October 12, 2015 (DM & PPR)
VISA ISSUED...
Nope
LANDED..........
Nope
kamila_26H said:
Wow....so they didn't request the reassessment of the medical directly from the doctor. Well, may be they want to see something in the medical.

2-3 days ago in the forums here....someone got their PPR and their medical was expired a few weeks ago. They still got PPR. I'll previous pages to see who it was. This was less than one week ago.

Anyway, Kamila its still a very good news. They only ask for medical if everything else is fine. So it looks like your background checks are completed and everything is good.

Also, the doctor may not do an entire medical exam. He might just re-issue the medical certificate if the same doctor previously did the checks. I am still surprised why NDVO didn't directly ask for re-issuance.

Did the letter say any specific checks (like chest x-rays, blood test etc???) or they want you to go through the whole entire exam?

Nothing to worry about....just start packing.

Magicman

Star Member
Nov 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 8, 2014
AOR Received.
May 28, 2014
File Transfer...
June 11, 2014
Med's Done....
December 27, 2013
Interview........
Completed Oct. 06, 2015
Passport Req..
October 12, 2015 (DM & PPR)
VISA ISSUED...
Nope
LANDED..........
Nope
ydj_dil said:
The letter should clearly indicate the instructions I believe. It should say something like this: Go to the nearest panel physician, with a print out of this letter. Follow doctor's instructions.

Then it will have a section for doctors, instructing them with something like this: Take this person's test for the following (e.g., Chest X-Ray, blood test etc.), prepare a report, and submit within X number of days indicating the file number. (We got deadline of 7 days).

Your job as applicant is to go to the panel physician with the letter. Since this is India, they will definitely act innocent and do all tests and grab as much money as possible. Best is not to complain, but explain again and again what exactly needs to be submitted. And also follow up to make sure they submit the results and the report within the deadline time. Get a receipt for your own proof, but you don't have to submit anything. Remember to be polite with doctors even if we they are grabbing money, as they are writing your report too unfortunately.
Hahahahaha.....what a timing I asked the same question in my post right after you did lol.

I agree with you man. They do try to do the whole exam again to make more money. But in my opinion it wouldn't hurt to e-mail or mail NDVO the proof of re-medical along with the letter that NDVO sent.

ydj_dil

Apr 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-May-2014
AOR Received.
28-Jul-2014
File Transfer...
01-Aug-2014
Med's Done....
01-Nov-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17-Mar-2015
Actually, I read somewhere that when medicals expire after 12 months, and the processing is still less than 15 months, the officer will send a request to their internal doctor to get an extension approved, stating extension period they want (3 months, 6 months etc.). If the internal doctor is satisfied with the previous medicals, they may simply issue an extension. However, they generally ask for some extra medical tests to be done (e.g. chest x-ray), and they send a letter directly to the applicant requesting this. This email comes from Delhi Medical assessment department, not from immigration department. Once the internal doctor receives new medicals from panel physicial, they approve extension and visa officer receives internal notification to proceed further. They then issue PPR to applicant generally.

If processing is more than 15 months, the internal doctor/immigration will ask for full remedical, not partial.

kamila_26H

Star Member
Aug 12, 2014
Alberta
Magicman said:
Wow....so they didn't request the reassessment of the medical directly from the doctor. Well, may be they want to see something in the medical.

2-3 days ago in the forums here....someone got their PPR and their medical was expired a few weeks ago. They still got PPR. I'll previous pages to see who it was. This was less than one week ago.

Anyway, Kamila its still a very good news. They only ask for medical if everything else is fine. So it looks like your background checks are completed and everything is good.

Also, the doctor may not do an entire medical exam. He might just re-issue the medical certificate if the same doctor previously did the checks. I am still surprised why NDVO didn't directly ask for re-issuance.

Did the letter say any specific checks (like chest x-rays, blood test etc???) or they want you to go through the whole entire exam?

Nothing to worry about....just start packing.
Thank you so much for the info. :) ..Yeah i know i thought they would extend it more too in the ATIP notes is says that meds were to expire jan 28 but then they extended it until feb11..and now husband has to do remedical but thats ok as long as everything goes well InshAllah
And the letter mention: Once you identify a panel physician in your area, book an appointment for your medical examination.
When you schedule your appointment, please ensure that arrangements are made for your chest x-ray
and laboratory tests as well. Once your medical has been completed the doctor will forward the medical
results to CIC.
Is this what I tell the doctor (i need chest-x ray and laboratory tests as well ahhaha) or he will know.. by the way my husband is in Kabul who will be doing the remedical